I'm not plastic!

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

I can feel someone jumping on my bed and someone was hugging me from behind. Y-yah! Who is?? I cant open my eyes cause I was still sleepy but someone was yelling "                       -ah! Wake up!" and someone was whispering to me "                  -ah rise and shine". I tried to open my eyes , pushed away the one hugging me from behind and sat up. I wiped my eyes and looked at them. Ofcourse it was Yul and Minyoung. Who else? Yul was the one hugging. Minyoung was the one jumping.

 

 

 

Me: Whhaaaattt?

Yul: Its morning! Wake up!

Me: *lies down and covers head with a pillow* What time is it?

Yul: Its 5:30AM.

Me: Its so early. Leave me alone.

Yul: I'd like for you to sleep more too! *pulls my pillow away from me* But you have to wake up!

Me: Wae?!

Minyoung: Its our first day here! So we're going for a walk around.

Me: I dont wanna .. Leave me alone *covers up with a blanket*

Yul: *pulls the blanket away* Come with us! Or else i'll get Donghae here to back hug you!

Me: He's probably doing that with Hyukjae. I wanna sleep! *tries to get my pillow back*

Yul: No! Come on! Donghae oppa wants to show you around.

Me: He can show me around later.

Minyoung: If we leave you alone something might happen to you. I heard from the ahjummas who came here that there's a loss guy who goes into a girl's room when she's left alone to her! Do you wanna get ?

Me: *sits up and looks seriously and awak at them* MWO? R-? Uhh .. I'll get dressed! Wait for me! *runs to the bathroom*

 

 

 

So evil. I dont wanna get ! But i'm still sleepy. Aish. But .. If I stay , I might get . Aigoo. I'll just go with them I guess I have to keep wetting my face until i wake up.

 

 

--Yul's POV--

 

I was with her all the time until we woke up. I didn't hear the ahjummas tell Minyoung something about those getting whatever. 

 

 

 

Yul: Why'd you say that?

Minyoung: I know her. When we were younger , she was scared of strangers with bad intentions. So I guess using that will wake her up.

Yul: Wow , i never thought of that. But we should probably tell her later that its not true.

Minyoung: *laughs* I know! We should. But , I know her. If she doesn't wanna do something , she really doesn't and she'll say it. But I think Donghae's nice so helping him wont be against my will.

Yul: I'm sure Hae will be thankful to you.

Minyoung: But .. Can I ask you something?                        said Donghae's probably back hugging Eunhyuk oppa. Do they really do that? Isn't he your boyfriend?

Yul: Oh! Dont worry! My Hyuk isn't a gay! They're just really close. They've been friends since they were younger. Donghae just likes skinship.

Minyoung: So .. Donghae will do that to                      ?

Yul: What? Dont worry! Donghae's NOT dangerous. He's not THAT type of guy. He's really very nice and he's a gentleman. Thats why he waited for                       for so long without forcing her.

Minyoung: I guess so ...

Yul: You? Dont you have a boyfriend? Aren't you dating one of those guys with you?

Minyoung: M-mwo!? Aniyo! They're my oppas! We're all just friends!

Yul: *looks at her teasingly* SURE. IT ALL STARTS OUT LIKE THAT. Hyuk and I started out like that.

Minyoung: Y-yah! Dont interrogate me!

 

 

 

I was playing around Minyoung for a while and when                          came out of the bathroom. She was looking at us really seriously. She's already dressed and stuff but she looked so serious.

 

 

 

 

Me: I knew that thingy wasn't true! I could hear you in the bathroom you know?

Minyoung: Sorry. But at least you're awake now.

Me: I can go back to sleep you know.

Yul: Forget about that! The boys are downstairs. We should at least have fun before the fun detroyer comes.

Me: Fun destroyer?

Minyoung: I think she meant Hara.

Yul: What do you mean you think? You should know that and be able to say that with a straight face already.

Me: Hara isn't that bad. We were friends with her when we were younger , right Minyoung?

Minyoung: She wasn't that bad until I found out she only wanted to be closer to you because of Kyuhyun oppa. She even used you a couple of times to get Kyuhyun oppa and in the end , she succeeded.

Yul: I didn't know that. Thats really a bad reason to be friends with someone.

Me: Yah! Its ok. Like you said , lets go downstairs. Plus , she's Donghae's cousin. Why so hard on her?

Yul: Oh ... right. You're gonna be FORCED to like her because she's gonna be your cousin in law!

Me: Shut up. Lets go.

Minyoung: I hope she doesn't stay in this room with us. Or else , i'll stay with the guys , you two can stay with the other guys too.

Yul: You don't even have to warn me , I'll slept in Hyuk'Ys bed even if he doesn't want to.

Me: Oh shut up , you know he wants to and you always do that , why reveal it now?

 

 

 

Arrgh. I stood up and went out of the door. I know they'll keep hitting me with words like how the others would always hit on Hyuk. We really adapt well ...

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Yul went out cause we kept hitting her with words. I knew she would. Thats why I keep hitting her with them. We went down too as soon as Yul went out. When we got downstairs , as expected , she was hogging her boyfriend again. And by hogging , I mean hugging him and not carin' if Donghae wants to be EunHae with Hyuk. I was still really sleepy even if I already washed my face with a bucket of cold water. Heechul oppa was sitting on the couch so I sat next to him , placed my head on his shoulder , closed my eyes and want to sleep.

 

 

 

Heechul: Yah ~~ I'm not a bed. *tries to stand*

Me: *hugs his arm* Oppa ~~ Just this once. Be my bed.

Heechul: Ask Donghae to be your bed. *looks for Donghae* Yah! Donghae-ah! Get this girl to sleep on you.

Me: Aish. I was just trying to be sweet you know. Did you have breakfast already?

Heechul: No , you're such a slowpoke and we were waiting for you. You know why? *pinches both my cheeks* because you're my cute dongsaeng and you cant miss it.

Me: Ouch ouch ouch! Let go! Let go!

Heechul: *pinches harder* Ohhh!! Its so pinchable! i cant stop!

Me: Yah! My face will bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! *pushes his hand away* Fine! I wont sleep on you no more.

 

 

 

 

We went to the dining room as soon as breakfast was ready. Again , our seating position was the same but I noticed that Kyuhyun oppa isn't here. I asked the other oppas but they said they dont know cause he just disappeared this morning. I tried to eat as fast as I could cause I wanted to look for him but when the others saw me eating so fast , they stopped me and said I might choke. At that time , Kyuhyun oppa came in the dining room. He looked a bit serious though. After breakfast , we went on our way outside and I approached Kyu oppa as soon as I got the chance.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ...

Kyu: *looks at me* Hmm?

Me: Did something happen?

Kyu: What? No .. Nothing really. I was talking with noona this morning.

Me: Yoon Hee unnie? How is she? Oppa ... Ever since we met again , you haven't told me anything about them.

Kyu: They're ok. They've been doing ok these days.

Me: Ohh .. I hope I can see them again. I miss them so much.

Kyu: Lets see ...

Me: Is appa and omma back in Korea already?

 

 

 

Donghae oppa went by us , which made Kyu oppa hold back his answer. I really miss them. I hope I can see them again. It'll hurt a little but nothing will make me happier. Donghae oppa pulled me and Kyuhyun oppa with him to the others. There were lots of bikes and everyone was getting on them. But .. I never learned to ride on a bike since I went to Seoul because I always rode in a car. Donghae oppa was getting on his bike and pointing me to the next one.

 

 

 

Hae:                      , you can use this.

Me: W-where are we going? We're gonna be riding on bikes?

Hae: This place is really big. It'll be tiring if we just walk around. So riding on a bike will make things more convenient for us.

Me: O-oh ... O-oppa ...

Kyu: *holds my hand*                      , you can ride on mine ... Like the old times.

Hae: Whats wrong? You don't know how?

Me: I don't really know how. I'm sorry. I never learned since I went to Seoul. I'll ride on Kyuhyun oppa.

Hae: I can ride you if you want to.

Me: *looks at Kyu*

Kyu: If you ride with him , its ok with me.

Hae: Kaja?

Me: Oppa ...

Kyu: Its really ok. Its your fault anyway. How can you be too lazy to learn when you went to Seoul? *smirks and smiles*

Me: *hits his shoulder* Meanie ... Its because you promised you'd teach me.

 

 

 

I stopped arguing with him. I never win. I rode on Donghae oppa's bike. When I was younger , i remember usually riding on Kyuhyun oppa everytime. I was hugging Hae oppa's waist. It felt a little awkward at first though.

 

 

 

Hae: *holds my hands* Don't worry ok? I'm really good at riding a bike.

Me: I'm not worried.

Hae: If you feel uncomfortable , tell me right away. 

Me: Arasso Abeonim.

Hae: Yah!

 

 

 

I placed my head on his back. But when I turned my head, I just saw Kyuhyun oppa. This feels so awkward. A little bit. I'm just missing the times when we were younger and do these things. It really seems so different nowadays. We're not awrward before , but I feel like we have a gap between us now. Donghae kept telling me stories about the places as he rode me everywhere then stopped by a cliff. You can see the ocean from it. Its so beautiful seeing the ocean water shining as the sun reflects its light on it , plus the fresh air in the morning , wonderful view all over. Its the best. There were benches around the cliff and we all sat there. Of course , I sat next to Donghae , and Kyuhyun oppa sat a bit farther away from me. Yul sat next to me and Hyuk was next to her and ofcourse they'll be all couple~ish next to us.

 

 

 

Yul: You're so cute *pinches Hyuk's cheek*

Hyuk: No , you are *pinches Yul's nose*

Yul: Aww. I said you are baby! You're the cutest anchovy in this world I can just throw you back in the ocean right there!

Hyuk: Awww... And i'll hang on to you so you wont leave me because this anchovy can't be without you.

Yul: Really?

Hyuk: Really!

Yul: Really?!

Hyuk: Really!

Yul: Really?!

Hyuk: Really!

Me: OH! REALLY ALREADY! *irritated tone*

Yul: Yah!                    -ah! Whats wrong with you?

Me: If you two were gonna be like this , you should've told me! I ate breakfast and I think i'm gonna puke any second now.

Hyuk: You're just jealous. Donghae's right next to you wanting to do the same.

Hae: No. Even if she's my girlfriend or not , what you two do is exceptional to what every couple should do.

Me: And the view is so beautiful. You two always make googly eyes at each others faces , why not try to appreciate the beauty of the place?

Hyuk: Thats why we make goggly eyes at each others faces at beautiful sceneries because it'll be romantic! Seriously , you two have no idea of what being a couple is like without experience. Once you're in a relationship with someone you love , you'll be doing these things too. TRUST ME. you both should try it.

Yul: Really? You love me and thats why you're like that?

Hyuk: Of course I do!

Yul: You really do?

Hyuk: Of course!

Yul: Really?

Me: OH HERE WE GO AGAIN.  

Hae: Lets just stay away.

Yul: Good!

Me: Good!

 

 

Donghae and I both stood up from the bech and went to the edge of the cliff and looking athe ocean. Its so beautiful.

 

 

But we're really high up. I'm not scared of heights but this is scary , especially if I fall. I backed off a little after checking how high we were up and Donghae was looking at me and chuckling at little.

 

 

 

Me: Wae? Whats so funny?

Hae: You're scared of heights?

Me: No im not! I was just too close to the edge.

Hae: Really? you know ... We can swim now if you want.

Me: Huh?

Hae: We can jump from this cliff to the water ..

Me: ARE YOU MAD? I cant swim well!

Hae: Come on *reaches for my arms* Lets go!

Me: No! I don't wanna! *tries to run away*

Hae: *grabs my arms* Gotcha! Lets go? Don't worry! Its gonna be fun.

Me: Are you drunk or something? You don't smell like alcohol though. Donghae-ah , ok , maybe i'm a little scared of heights. Don't do this to me ....

Hae: But , I wanted to swim since the day I got back here.

Me: Then swim on your own you fishy!

Hae: Aish *carries me bridal style* Ok! We can! Now lets go!

Me: N-no. Donghae. Put me down! Please! I'm really scared now.

Hae: *takes me by the edge* Here we go!

Me: Y-yah! DONGHAE-AAHHH!!

Hae: Look! Look down! We're going there now!

Me: Aigoo!! *looks down a little* *gets scared* *hugs Hae's neck real tight and hides my face* Donghae. I'm a very good chingu to you. I'm getting scared.

Hae: I-i can't breath .. L-let go. We're really gonna fall.

Me: P-put me down first!

Hae: If I do , you'll fall! You're on top of the water.

Me: *releases his neck a little but still hiding my face by his head* T-there ... Now take me to the safe side.

 

 

 

I kept my face shoved by his back side until he was placing me down. Ahh. I got so scared , I probably developed my fear of heights now because of Donghae. I can't believe he'd be so gullible like this now.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I wanted to joke her with the 'jumping off the cliff stuff' but when she hugged me by neck and kept shoving herface to me because she got scared , My heart started to beat faster. I wonder if she could feel it. And she hugged me really tight too. I really couldn't breath. I put her down and she started hitting me. 

 

 

 

Me: You meanie! What if we fell?

Hae: I was just kidding. You're too serious.

Me: Aigoo ~~ i thought I was gonna die.

Hae: I can swim. And I wont let that happen to you.

Me: Because of you , i'm scared of heights now!

Hae: I'm sorry ...

Me: *giggles and pinches his cheek* I don't know whats gotten into you. We've been way more comfortable now with each other than usual. I'm glad that we can get to hang out like this ........... *hits his head* But if you do something like that again , i'm gonna kill you!!!

Hae: *rubs his head* Ouch ... That hurts a lot! 

Me: Good! Thats what I wanted the outcome to be!

 

 

 

She continued hitting me and laughing. First time she's been like this to me. First time we've been so comfortable with each other. Thats today. It really feels nice. I'm glad that we're closer now than ever...

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

Yesung hyung kept tapping and pushing me around. And touching my philtrums too while we're seating on the benches. He's so weird , really. I pulled him away and just looked around. I saw                         and Donghae playing by the cliff. They look so happy. She looks so happy. Donghae can really make her happy. I'm glad she met Donghae. I used to remember the times we play around together. I bet if I do that now , they'd think its weird. But I really miss it. I could feel someone's hand going throught my face and touching my philtrums again. I snapped back to my senses and pulled him away. 

 

 

 

Kyu: Aish!! *whips his mouth* HYUNG! Can you stop doing that? Or at least stop doing it to me?

Yeye: But you were so quiet and you keep staring there *points to you and Hae*

Kyu: I'm just .... I'm just looking at my dongsaeng who's happy! Is that bad?

Yeye: You looked weird.

Kyu: Says someone who keeps touching philtrums of other people. Weird fits you better.

Yeye: Jealous guy fits you better too.

Kyu: Of course i'm not!!!

Yeye: OH REALLY! *sarcastic*

Kyu: Go .. Go touch Eeetuk hyung's philtrums there! Not mine.

 

 

 

He gave me a weird face then left. Hyung is really weird. But i'm not jealous ... My phone started to ring in a few minutes later. I got a text from Hara ...

 

 

 

"Oppa! I'm almost at Donghae oppa's resort! I'll see you there , ne? If you can , call me after you get this too. I miss you oppa!!"

 

 

--Your POV--

 

After our little trip around , we went back to the beach house by 10AM. Everyone was rushing to get back because it was getting hotter. We all got inside when someone yelled a loud 'OPPA!' and hugged Kyuhyun oppa. My heart was getting racy after seeing her hug Kyuhyun oppa but i just tried to stop it and look away. Hara's here.

 

 

 

Hara: Kyuhyun oppa! I really missed you a lot! As in really!

Kyu: O-oh .. Me too ... *hugs back*

Hae: You finally decided to come here ...

Hara: *lets go of Kyu* Appa was being all father-ish again and wanted some family time.

Hae: Then why are you here?! You should've given uncle a chance!Hara: And what? Miss every happening here? No way! He can be father-ish after this trip.

Hae: You're really not a filial daughter.

Hara: You're not a filial son too.

Hae: Yes I am!Hara: No you're not!

Hae: If my mom or dad asks for a family time , i wont ditch on them!

Hara: Fine! Fine! You're the filial son. Hooray! Go jump off a lake now or something *bored tune*.

Hae: You really don't respect your oppa.

Hara: Thats why you don't have a girlfriend yet ... or is                      your girlfriend already?

Me: A-aniyo .. N-not yet ...

Hara: Not yet? So , you plan to?

Me: Uhhhhh...

Hae: *looks at me*                      ?? Is that .... i mean ... Are you .... planning to?

Me: *looks at Kyu* *looks back at Hae* I have to go to bathroom first! Lets talk later! *runs to the bathroom*

 

 

 

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I am planning to but saying it infront of Kyuhyun oppa and the others?? Oh my heart. Stop beating so fast. Ahh .. ottoke. Why is my heart beating so fast like this? I don't know what made it like this myself ...

 

 

--Yul's POV--

 

Hyuk and I went a little later back in before them. When we arrived there ,                          was already running to the bathroom , i think. Great. haar's here. I looked at Hyuk oppa first and held his hand real tight. He looked back at me and smiled. I shouldn't be worried. He said he loves me now and Hara was a thing of the past .. But you can't blame me. I love my Hyukkie. I looked at Donghae and he was getting a bit uneasy and was about to run to the bathroom roo but Hara held his arm before he could move away.

 

 

 

Hara: Oppa! What room am I gonna stay in?

Hae: H-huh?

Hara: Oppa. She's gonna be ok. maybe she got a little anxious about it or something. You can ask her later. Right now , where am i gonna stay?

Hae: Ohh ... You stay at---

 

 

 

I pulled Hyuk with me and ran to Donghae before he could say she'll stay in our room. Then I pulled the two outside without looking back at the others. Just when I though we were already a bit farther from them , I stopped and faced the two infront of me.

 

 

 

Yul: No!

Hae: What do you mean 'NO'?

Yul: I'm not gonna stay with her in the same room for 1 week. No Donghae! I'm going to drive myself back to Seoul if you make me stay with her! And i'm serious!

Hyuk: You're all girls baby , whats so wrong about that?

Yul: Oh you better not go against me Hyukjae! Don't even try me!

Hyuk: Chill! Chill! I was just asking why .......

Hae: Yeah .. Whats so wrong about that? I cant make her stay alone in a room with 3 bed spaces.

Yul: Then me , Minyoung and        can stay in the room with 3 bed spaces and she can stay in our room alone with 4 bed spaces. How does that sound?

Hae: Kwon Yuri!

Yul: I know you hate saying my full name cause I have the same name as your ex which is also known as       's step sister. Now , I really don't wanna be plastic. Lets say i'm like your not plastic ex girlfriend too , she hates        and she doesn't pretend she likes her even if they're step sisters. Like me , I wont pretend I like Hara. Ok?

Hae: And why do you hate her so much? Because Hyukjae liked her?

Yul: You could say thats a reason. But its better if you don't know anything more than that! Donghae , You can't make me. 

Hyuk: Are you still scared that if she comes back i'll choose her over you?

Yul: Its not that! You don't know anything! And you said you love me. I trust you. But I don't wanna be in the same room with her. Please ... Minyoung doesn't want to. 

Hae: *sighs* I know my cousin is a bit .. That .. but ... Ok. I understand.

Hyuk: Wait. I wanna know what happened and why you hate her so much.

Yul: Aigoo ... I don't wanna talk about it. But I trust you and you trust me too , right?

Hyuk: *nods*

Yul: So , we don't have to talk about it for now. And this vacation. We should be having fun ... Donghae , I hope you understand. I don't wanna be plastic around your cousin because i'm not that kind of person. But , It doesn't mean I feel like that for you too. I still like you Donghae! 

Hyuk: Yah! What did that last statement mean?Yul: I meant I like him as a friend! Anyways, I have to go to       ! You guys , talk about guys stuff or something and lets see each other in a while. Bye!

 

 

 

 I really don't like her so i'm not going to be plastic even for my friends. I went to the bathroom where       hid in. Hara probably did something that made this girl run away from everyone. Sheeezz. She's always the trouble and problem maker around.

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

Donghae got Hara to stay a room on her own. He used her many clothes as an excuse which he didn't expect would work. Yul got         to come out of the bathroom but instead of spending time with the others at the living room before lunch , she went to her room and sneakingly did business things again. But while checking some papers works and going through her things , a photo fell from her wallet when she was taking it out. It was a childhood photo with Kyuhyun. Ever since they met again through Donghae and Hara , they've been awkward especially after finding out their relationships to the two cousins. The only feeling they know they're feeling right now is that they just missed each other but can't show it. The feeling that they spent most of their childhood together but can't be as close as before because of Donghae and Hara.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Aigoo. I know i'm just thinking like this cause maybe i'm the jealous dongsaeng ... I just didn't think before that Kyuhyun oppa will have a girlfriend. I didn't think of how it would feel if he cares for someone better than me. But i'm still his dongsaeng right? He said that and I know he meant it. I'm just thinking too much. Thats it. I have to think that Kyuhyun oppa is still my oppa no matter what happens. 

 

 

=================================================================================================

 

There! There! There! Well .... Thats it for now.

I've been really busy with collecting albums and stuffs and also buying 5th Jib albums of Super Junior.

IELFs and everyone else reading this FF. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I really really LOVE all of you *hugs everyone*

I hope you keep supporting it even if I don't update so fast because i'm so busy!

THANKS TO ALL THE OLD AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :*

I may not get to reply to them but every single one means A LOT!

And also lets support SJ's 5th Album!

Lets help them win GDA!!!!

 

-MsShaiKyu =3