About Me

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

I Grew Up In A Rich Family .. My Brother Is Cho Kyuhyun And My Older Sister Cho Yoon Hee ... Yoon Hee is Older Than Kyuhyun And Kyuhyun Is Older Than Me .. We''re Living Happily In Daejeon .. It Was nice Because Its Away from The NOISES And Its Nice To Feel The Fresh Air Scent Everyday .. Kyuhyun Oppa And I Are Very Close .. Ever Since We Were Kids People Keep telling Us We Look Good Together or maybe their just playing around ... I'm 14 Years Old ,  Kyuhyun Oppa Is 16 And Yoon Hee Unnie Is 17 .. I'm Currently Studying At My First Year Of High School And Kyuhyun Oppa At His 2nd Year .. Yoon Hee Unnie is A Senior Now.. We Were Happy With Each others Company .. Everyday We Go To School Riding Bikes .. I'm Not Good At Riding Bikes So Kyuhyun Oppa Always Takes Me To School With Him .. One Day It Was Time To go to School ... I Had To Ride With Kyuhyun Again ..

 

 

 

Kyuhyun:                      ! Dongsaengie! Come On! I'll Leave You If you Hurry Down Here!

Me: OPPA! Wait A Sec Ok?!!

Kyuhyun: I'm Going Outside!

Me: OPPA! *runs down stairs* Ok! I'm Here!

Kyuhyun: Good! Now .. Lets Go!

Me: Ok!

 

 

Kyuhyun Oppa And I Went Outside .. Yoon Hee Unnie Was Already There!

 

 

Me: Unnie! Your Going To School Now?

Yoon Hee: I Was Waiting For The Two Of You! Come On! Kyuhyun! Lets Go!

Kyuhyun: NE Noona! Come On Dongsaengie!

Me: Ne!

 

 

 

Yoon Hee Unnie Went To Her Bike And Started Going Off .. I Rode On Kyuhyun Oppa's Bike .. As Usual This Is Our EVERYDAY ROUTINE! Some People Say that Kyuhyun Oppa And I Are really Cute Together .. I Just Think That What they Mean Is Were CUTE As Siblings .. We Were Riding On The Bike All The Way To School .. We Got To School My Friend Was Waiting For Me , Waving At Us .. Kyuhyun Oppa Stopped Me Infront Of Her ..

 

 

 

Me: Min-young-sshi!

Min Young:                     -sshi! Your HERE! Annyeong Oppa!

Kyuhyun: Annyeong!

Min Young: Where's Yoon Hee Unnie?

Me: She's Probably Inside Already ..

Min Young: Lets Go Inside Now! Sonsaengnim Will get Mad If Were Not At The Classroom On Time! Come On! *pulls me*

Me: i'll See You Later Oppa!

Kyuhyun: Take Care!

 

 

 

Min Young Pulled Me Till We Got To The Classroom .. The School Bell Rang Signalling That School Will Started .. I Sat At The Back of The Class .. I Was Very Attentive At School .. Kyuhyun Oppa Always Taught Me Things Like How To Solve Math Problems And Such.. When Class Was Over .. Min Young And I  Went out of the Classroom And I Saw Kyuhyun Oppa With His friends .. 

 

 

 

Me: Hi Wookie Oppa! Hi Yesung Oppa! Hi Sungmin Oppa!Oppa! Hi-

Kyuhyun: Yes! .. Hello Everyone ..

Me: Wookie Oppa! How Was Piano Lesson?

Wookie: It Was Ok I Guess ... But Sungmin Didn't Tell Me He Knew How To Play!

Sungmin: You Didn't Ask!

Wookie: I Always Tell You I Wanna Learn!

Sungmin: You Should've Asked Me If You Wanted Me To TEACH YOU!

Wookie: You Didn't Tell Me You Knew How!

Yesung: Shut It! You Two Are Arguing Again!

Kyuhyun:Now Dongsaengie .. Are you gonna do something?

Me: I Wanna Go Home Oppa! I'm HUNGRY! Where's Yoon Hee Unnie?

Kyuhyun: Noona Went Home Already .. Lets Go Home! :DD

Me: Ok Oppa! Bye Guys!

Kangin: You're LEAVING ALREADY?

Me: I'm HUNGRY OPPA!

LeeTeuk: But Theres No CHEERFUL FACE Here Anymore!

Min Young: Come On Oppa! Let Her Go!

KangIn: EAT PLENTY OF FOODS!

Me: Ne! Bye Guys! Bye Min Young-sshi .. I'll Be Going Home!

Min Young: Take Care!

Me: Bye Guys!

 

 

 

Kyuhyun Oppa And I Rode On A Bike On Our Way Home ... I Never Learned How To Ride A Bike Before So Its Very Hard For Me .. Kyuhyun Oppa Tried To Teach Me Once But I Ended Up Falling With A Very Big Scar .. Appa And Omma Tried To Prevent This From Ever Happening Again Because I Always Get Sick .. Oppa Felt Sorry For That So He Never Lets Me Go Near Bike Handles Unless He's The One In Front Of Them .. He Cares For Me A Lot .. I Feel Like Were More THAN BROTHERS and SISTER .. Were Like MEANT TO BE TOGETHER .. When We Got Home Our Parents Were In The Living Room Talking To Unnie ... We Went Inside And Greeted Them ..

 

 

 

Me: Annyeong Appa , Omma , Unnie .. Were Home ..

KH: Annyeong ..

Appa: You Two .. Sit Down ..

Me+KH: Ne .. *sits down*

Appa:               -sshi .. How Was School?

Me: Its Was Ok Appa! I Saw My Friends ...

Appa: Did Your Asthma Attack Again?

Me: Aniyo! In Fact I Feel Much Better Now!

Omma: Are you Sure? Are You Hungry?

Me: Ne! Omma! I'm VERY HUNGRY!

Omma: Come On To The Kitchen! I Cant let My BABY Stay Hungry!

Me: *hugs omma's waist* Ahihihi .. My Omma! *smiles real wide*

Omma: My Daughter! *hugs back* Come On! You Have To eat!

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Omma took              to the kitchen to eat. Yoon hee noona and i were left alone with Appa. he looks serious and i hate that look.

 

 

 

Appa: Kyuhyun-ah ..

KyuHyun: Ne Appa?

Appa: Your Sister ..            -ah ... I'm Glad Your Taking Good Care Of Her .. You Too Yoon Hee ..

Yoon Hee: She's The Only Sister I Have Appa ..

Appa: You Must Know She's Sick .. We Have To Take Care Of Her ... She's Had Anemia Since She Was A Baby And She Needs Constant Care ..

KyuHyun: Dont Worry Appa .. I Wont Let Anything Bad Happen To My Sister No matter What .. I Love Her ...

Appa: I Trust The Two Of You ... We Love Her So Much Dont We??

Both: NE! SO MUCH!

Appa: Now .. Lets Eat Ok??

 

 

                      And Omma Were Already in The Kitchen As Omma Was Preparing Me A meal.                       And I Kept Teasing Each Other As The Others Wewre Laughing At Us .. We're A HAPPY FAMILY .. Nothing Can Ruin This Family! Not Even DEATH! Yoon Hee Noona And                 Washed the Dishes And I went To The Computer To Play Starcraft .. After washing the dishes ,                  went to her room to sleep. I GAVE HER A Good Night KISS ON HER FOREHEAD and went out. You cant imagine that a perfectly active girl like her is sick.

 

 

 

--Yoon Hee's POV--

 

ANOTHER DAY. As usual we'll go too school and tire ourselves .. It was pretty normal.                  was with Kyu so i dont have problems anymore cause i trust Kyu.  After class i decided to go home early. i was going to go straight to my room but on my half way up there i could here some people talking in our living room . i can hear what their saying VERY CLEARLY from my position ...

 

 

 

Omma: Why Are You Here Again??

??: Im Rich Now ..

Omma: Then What Do You Want?

??: You Have Something That Belongs To Me .. I Appreciate All that You've Done For Her .. But I Need To Her ... 

Omma: What Do You Think Of Us? A DAY CARE CENTER?? ORPHANAGE??

 

 

WHAT IS OMMA SAYING??? ORPHANAGE?? Isn't that for KIDS Who were left by their parents?? what?? I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT By putting my hands over it. i feel like rying yet i dot know why .... WHATS UP WITH THAT LADY OMMA IS TALKING TO??