Will This End It All?

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Your POV--

 

What a Long Day in school .. I have a feeling i'll miss the long days of school here at Daejeon but why?? I really dont know... Minyoung , Hara and I were walking together. I dont know what to say .. I cant tell Minyoung yet and once i start talking about my family , Hara always asks about Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

 

Minyoung: So .... What are we gonna do?? Go home??

Me: I dont know .. Maybe .. I'm tired and i wanna rest.

Minyoung: Me too but .. Who'll go with you??

Me: I'll go see Oppa at their room. It seems like they're not out yet..

Hara: I'll come with you to see Kyuhyun.

Me: That wont be necessary.

Hara: Please?? *Pouts* You know i like Kyuhyun Oppa. You said you'll help me , right?? He's always ignoring me but when your around , that seems to lessen. lease?

Me: Ok .. Ok ..

Minyoung: I'm coming along too.

Me: I thought your tired??

Minyoung: I am but i wont let my BEST FRIEND go there without me. *emphasizes on BEST FRIEND*

 

 

Hara's a friend and all but ...... Why do i get the feeling she only likes me cause i'm Kyu oppa's sister?? Well , she wont like me anymore when she finds out the truth that i'm not his sister.

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

 

Minyoung is always in the way. Does she like Kyuhyun too?? I have to be                           's best friend to get Kyuhyun Oppa's heart! But how?? If i cant spend time alone with                    then i have to think of something. I just have to show Kyu Oppa i'm nice to                              . YES! Thats what i have to do. He'll definitely like me! We went to they're home room. Apparently , their doing some kind of science project thingy. Oh how i hate science.

 

 

Me: Kyu Oppa. What are you doing??

Kyu: Science Project. We have to get this finished by tomorrow but it seems impossible.

Minyoung: Your like geeks.

Kyu: Just because i love Science doesn't mean i'm a geek.

 

 

He loves Science?? Aish .. A good looking guy who likes Science. Fascinating. My ex-boyfriends hated Science , even those i dumped , like Hyukjae. Now i have to pretend to be a Nerd too?? HARA! Do something!

 

 

Hara: Yeah Oppa! I love Science too and i dont look like a geek right??

Kyu: Uhhh ... Ne??

Yesung: Ne Hara! Your too cute to be geek!

Minyoung: You love Science?? Didn't you just get a 30/100 grade on our last Science quiz??

 

 

YAH! Minyoung-sshi! Your always ruining my plans! Aish .... I cant believe i befriended you. I thought your a slow one ... Aish .. If only your not                     's best friend , i would sue you for what you just did.

 

 

Hara: *laughs* I wasn't prepared that time! I was up all night studying and ... uhhh ..... I didn't get some .. rest .. no breakfast .. so my mind wasn't functioning right.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Hara likes Science?? We sit next to each other at Science and i could hear her mumble "SCIENCE " while she was looking at her test paper. I guess this pretty faced angel is different when she's liking someone. She was nice when we met right?? Is it because she likes my Oppa that she's acting like a ...... Flirty jerk? Well  time to end this .. Things are heating u a bit.

 

 

Me: Oppa , i'm going home .. You seem busy so i'll walk alone.

Kyu: No! you cant!

Me: I'll be ok.

Sungmin: Why dont you just wait for Kyu? or go with Yoon Hee noona?

Me: Unnie is busy for sure. You Oppas are all working on this project and i dont wanna bother. I'm gonna be ok. I promise.

Kangin: Aish .. we're not gonna let you go home alone. After the way you look like you cried all night.

Leeteuk: Plus , who knows what can happen to you?

Me: I said i'll be ok. 

Hara: Ohh! How about i go with you                     ?? Lets walk together. 

Me: Are you sure??

Ryeowook: It'll still be dangerous for you two. Your both girls.

Hara: We'll take a bus. I'll help                       get home ..

Kyu: Are you sure??

Hara: Ne! I am oppa! Thats what friends are for.

 

 

She's volunteering to walk home with me?? For real??

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

I think i impressed Kyuhyun Oppa. but what now?? I have to take his great sister home. Its been a long day. She's old enough to go home alone right?? She can handle it. We were walking along , all the way to the bus stop. I'M BORED now. can i get her off my back.

 

 

Hara: You know how to use to Bus right??

Me: Ne??

Hara: You see ... *takes out phone and looks* Something came up. I'm sorry                      . i cant walk home with you. But .. Dont tell Kyu oppa i left you?? This is an emergency .. please??

Me: Uhh .. Ne .. Its ok .. You can go if its important ..

Hara: Gomawo!! Anyyeong! Take care!

 

 

The truth is .. I just took out my phone and pretended i got a text. At least she'll tell Kyu i walked with her. Thats all i need.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

The truth is ,, I dont know how to ride a bus. Oppa aways takes me by bike. How am i suppose to know how its like riding a bus?? I can ride a bus so i just walked.. All my problems started revolving around my head again. I noticed a car was following me. I got scared so i walked faster .. and faster ... and faster ... The car was gone .. Pfft. i thought i was doomed. I walked along again ... calmly this time , i was infront of our house already , until someone grabbed me by arm. I started screaming when that person cupped my mouth.. it was the Lady.

 

 

 

Misun: Shhs! Shhs! Its ok .. its ok! its just me! *lets go of my cupped mouth*

Me: Ahjumma. What do you want?? Let me go *tries to pull away*

Misun: *hugs me* Please .. give me some time ... I want to be with you.. Please?? I'm really sorry.

Me: Ahjumma!

Misun: I've been longing for my daughter for 15 years. I'm so happy that i'm hugging her right now .. *cries*

 

 

Tears just came out falling from my eyes. I dont know why but ... It feels weird being hugged by her.

 

 

Me: Please .. Let go of me ...

Misun: Please come with me ... Please? Lets be a family ... You , Me and your Oppa.

Me: i have a big brother??

Misun: Ne! you do ... His name is Heechul. He's very nice..

Me: *pushes her away* I dont wanna! I wanna be with my oppa here! Kyuhyun oppa is my Oppa!

Misun:                     .. Now that i found you , i'll never let you go. I'll get you cuse you belong to me.. To us. We're your real family.

Me: My real family who left me! .. *cries* Please dont take me away .. I love it here. If you really love me then you'll just leave Daejeon!

Misun: I do love you .. I really do sweetie .. Thats why i cant leave you behind. I'll do anything just to get you back to me.

Me: You wont really try to get this on court , would you?? After all my parents have done! This is how you'll repay them?? You'll take me away just like that and let them go to jail?

Misun:                   -ah .. If you just go with me , that wouldn't happen. I'll pay them all the money they spent on you! I will .. Just come with me and we dont have to put this on court.

 

 

 

Hyorim Omma came out running to me , pulling me way from the lady and hugged me so tight. She kept me so close to her like she doesn't wanna let go.

 

 

Hyorim: Dont you dare touch her!

Misun: I have all the rights to touch my own flesh and blood!

Hyorim: I've had it with you. *pushes me to the side**approaches Misun* Stop disturbing my family! I've had it with you ... *slaps Misun* there's plenty more where that came from! and i'll give it to you if you dont stop interfering us!

Misun: Why you?? *slaps back* You have no rights to hurt me! I'll pay you all the money you spent on her! I'll triple it! If thats what concerns you! I WILL!

Hyorim: You lovelife! *slaps again* I'm not like you who's only concern about money! I dont need your money! all i want is my daughter to stay with me!

Misun: *slaps back again* Then , i'll see you on court! I've spent years looking for you! You left Seoul just to get away from me right?? I was looking for her when she was 3! 

 

 

What?? She was looking for me?? Its been 12 years ago if she is .... Why do i feel like crying more??? They started sapping each other more and pulling each other hair. I cant just stand here. Omma has been bothered enough. Theres only one way to stop this... I got in the middle of them and just screamed,.

 

 

Me: STOP!! *looks at the lady* If i come with you .... will you .. Leave my parents alone??

Hyorim: *faces me* No!                        ! Dont do this .. Please ..

Me: Omma .. Mianhae .. You've been in so much trouble because of me ... but now ... You wont be troubled anymore ...

 

 

We just cried. Both of us .. I dont know if the lady was crying ... But for a while , no words came out from out mouths , just sobs ..... 

 

 

 

 

 

================

 

I'm sorry I cant UPDATE so much ... NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION is OVER and its time to GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I'm pretty sure .. Some of You , Like Me , Are Schooling again .. I cant concentrate on writing but I WILL!! We have EXAMS so i need to STUDY HARD. 

 

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS FF! I'LL UPDATE AS FAST AS I COULD!  ALSO ... SUPPORT MY NEW FF PROJECT.

 

Its a KYU FF / HAE too 

 

Love Will Lead You Back To Me

 

 

I hope you SUPPORT that .. READ THE PLOT and comment what you think about it! Also .. Support my Other FFs here! GOMAWO! :D

 

I.WILL.UPDATE.SOON ... VERY.VERY.SOON. :D