Love at First Sight.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

 

Kyu Oppa and I Went home now... I'm very excited for Lotte World Tomorrow ... i bet were gonna have so much FUN!! I slept really early .. i'm excited!

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

I'm at home with my cousin ... he's such a cry baby ... He just broke up with his Girlfriend for almost 1 year ... i really didn't like Yuri for him anyways ... he broke up but why is he CRYING?? My STUPID FISH COUSIN ... 

 

 

 

Hara: Donghae-ya! STOP CRYING!!

Donghae: but .. *sobs* I broke up with YURI!!! *CRIES LOUDER*

Hara: I'm gonna hit you in the Head if you dont stop CRYING!

Donghae: What should i  do hara??

Hara: do you LIKE YURI? 

Donghae: no .. thats why i broke up with her ..

Hara: THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?? I'M REALLY GONNA HIT YOU IN THE HEAD.

Donghae: CAUSE I HURT HER ...

Hara: She's not even the right girl for you Hae. go  find another girl.

Donghae: no! *CRIES* Yuri is HURT.

Hara: KYA!! *covers her ears* ARE YOU REALLY SAD OR YOU JUST MISS TORTURING ME??

Donghae: Hara .. Yuri is a very special girl ... but i really dont feel anything for her but she's really special ... i mean ... she cried when i said i'd break up with her.

Hara: Its normal! if girls dont wanna break up , they cry!

Donghae: and Heechul hyung will be mad at me for hurting her..

Hara: so your scared of heechul oppa?? *laughs* NO WONDER YOUR CRYING!

Donghae: YAH! .. Dont tell anyone ..

Hara: Whatever .. are you staying over?? i'll be leaving tomorrow..

Donghae: tomorrow?? where??

Hara: well my classmate's celebrating her birthday tomorrow ... We're going to Lotte World ..

Donghae: Ohhh ... which classmate??

Hara: well you dont know her ... i just transfered remember??

Donghae: Auntie said i should stay here for tonight i'm going back to Seoul tomorrow too .. Want me to drop you Off Lotte World??

Hara: But i said i'll go with them ... 

Donghae: Call them! Text them .. didn't you get her number??

Hara: I DID .. BUT .... FINE OK ..

 

 

 

 

Aish ... DONGHAE-YA! i wanted to be with Kyuhyun Oppa!  Donghae will probably tease me so i'll just keep quiet .. >.< ... Donghae's Older than me but i tend to be informal with him since we're CLOSE. and i got used to it ... i texted                        .

 

 

--Hara's MESSAGE

 

___________-sshi .. Mianhae .. I'll Meet you in Lotte World tomorrow ok?? My cousin said he'll ride me there since he's going back to Seoul Tomorrow ... Mianhae If i disturbing your Sleep. -Goo Hara

 

 

--_______'s MESSAGE..

 

Its ok Hara .. i understand .. lets meet tomorrow afternoon there ok?? 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

Its Morning ALREADY??? KYA! ITS TIME FOR LOTTE WORLD! I Went To KYU Oppa's Room and literally bounced up and down his bed to wake him up.

 

 

 

Me: wake up oppa! WAKE UP!

Kyu: WHAT???!!!!! *covers head with pillow*

Me: WERE GOING TO LOTTE WORLD! WAKE UP!

Kyu: its too early!!

Me: Hmp .. WAKE UP!

 

 

 

How would i get him to wake up???? OHH! I KNOW! BWAHAHHAA .. REMEMBER IM EVIL KYU'S SISTER!

 

 

 

Me: Oppa! I Heard Something downstairs .. from the TV.  I Think their showinng Re-runs of Jumong today .. Right now!

Kyu: *sits up really fast from his bed* REALLY???? LETS GO DOWN!! *drags my hand*

 

 

 

Kyu Oppa ran as fast as he could while dragging me ... he sat on th couch proudly but when the TV , ALL HE SAW WAS Morning News ...

 

 

 

Kyu: AISH! YOU TRICKED ME!!

Me: *laughs* MIANHAE! ITS FOR YOU TO WAKE UP *hugs him* Saranghae Oppa!

Kyu: IF ONLY IT ISN'T YOUR BIRTHDAY ...

Me: mianhae oppa .. saranghae *laughs*

 

 

 

Appa and Omma were awaken by the noise Oppa made while running down .. They saw us hugging in the living room..

 

 

 

Omma: and what is going on here?? *smiles*

Me: i'm just excited to go to LOTTE WORLD Omma ...

Omma: then lets go to the kitchen for you to eat breakfast ok??

Me: Ne! come on oppa! I'm sure even Jumong needs to eat breakfast.. Come on Kyumong Oppa!

Kyu: KYUMONG???

Me: its your nickname! come on! im HUNGRY!

 

 

 

 

Kyu Oppa and I Went to the kitchen to eat. Then i remembered Yoon Hee Unnie .. i wonder what she's doing??? I excused myself from eating and went to her room ... Thats weird.. She's not in her bedroom .. Where is she? I Looked for her all around her room and found her on the balcony ... just looking at the sky .. does unnie have a problem??

 

 

 

 

Me: Yoon Hee Unnie ..

Yoon Hee: Oh ..                         -ah ..

Me: unnie .. were having breakfast .. why dont you join us??

Yoon Hee: maybe later...

Me: Unnie .. are you going to Lotte World with us later??

Yoon Hee: Mianhae dongsaeng-ah ... i have tons of schoolwork to do..

Me: ohh ...

Yoon Hee: go and have breakfast now ..

Me: Ne unnie ...

 

 

 

I'm kinda sad .. Unnie isn't coming ... i wanted us to b a whole family together .... when it was afternoon time we got ready and met the others at the park ... all the Oppas were there and Minyoung too. Ohh .. i remember Hara said she's going there with her cousin .. We all went off to Lotte World ... the Van was filled with Noise. These boys ... its so crazy ... Yesung Oppa keeps touching the others philtrums .. Kangin Oppa was irritating Leeteuk Oppa's Sleep .. Kyu Oppa and Min Oppa are playing with their Game consoles .. Wookie oppa is just texting And ignoring Yesung Oppa ... Minyoung and i were teasing Kyu oa so that he'll Lose ... the car is filled with so much noise! KYA! 

 

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

 

Hara and I Are on our way to Seoul at Lotte World. She seems uneasy though. I Wonder who this classmate is ... Maybe its a Guy .. but i have bigger problems.. Heechul Hyung is gonna kill me once he finds out i made Yuri cry. but i really dont love her anymore... Only she is the one fighting in our Relationship .. Besides its Heechul Hyung's fault. He knows i dont like yuri yet he told me to court her since were Friends ... after our long ride , we arrived at Lotte world. WOW there are so many people today .. I dropped Hara Off ..

 

 

 

Donghae: Hara-sshi .. will you be ok here??

Hara: Ne! i got a text from my classmate and she said their almost here.

Donghae: Ok then ... I'll go to buy chocolates there. For omma ... She said she wants some , and you know how addicted Omma is to chocolates.

Hara: dont even remind me. i'll wait for them at the entrance . you dont have to wait for me to see them, you can go home after you buy those chocolates ... Ok??

Donghae: Ok .. Ok .. Take Care.

Hara: You too.

 

 

 

I Left Hara at the entrance , i went in to buy chocolates .. Omma really really loves Chocolates ... After a few minutes of browsing around and buying the chocolates i went out and back to the parking lot. i got in my car and was ready to drive off when i saw this girl coming down from a van. It stopped me from driving out. She's so pretty .. her smile.. such an angelic smile ... She was laughing .. She was with some guys .. GOSH. i wanna go down and meet her but wont it be embarrassing to just do that??? She went off to the entrance with her friends .. That Face. That Smile. I Wanna See it again .. My heart is beating so fast ... do i like her already???

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

WERE HERE! The other oppas were telling a Joke which made me laugh as i come out of the Van. well its my birthday so i should be happy. We went to the entrance and found Hara waiting there. she looked excited too.

 

 

 

 

Me: HARA-SSHI! I Thought your gonna come with your cousin??
Hara: he left already. he has other things to do ...

Me: ohh .. is that so??? ok ... lets go!!