I think I can love him.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

While Donghae was sleeping on my shoulder , I was getting a bit sleepy too. Still , I took the chance to take out my phone and text Minhyuk to keep giving me updates about work. But i'm getting really sleepy so I placed my head by window and just slept. I think my neck will sore after this cause I have to bend my neck so that Hae oppa wont wake up. I wonder what the other guys are doing though.

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

I'm the one driving our van.                         's with them , specifically with Donghae. Ohh .. Why bother think about it? donghae will take care of her. The other guys were so noisy on the way there. They kept asking me questions and its getting irritating too.

 

 

 

Sungmin: Kyuhyun! Just tell us something about Donghae!

Minyoung: Yeah oppa! When he looks at                          , its like it means something else.

Kangin: Are they dating?

Kyuhyun: Why are you asking me?

Sungmin: You stayed here longer than us! you know more.

Yesung: You're not jealous are you??

Kyuhyun: M-mwo??! Me?? Of course not! She's my sister!

Leeteuk: You mean 'WAS' your sister. Its not impossible if you get jealous just because we kept teasing you two before.

Ryeowook: Hyung .. Stop it. Kyuhyunnie has Hara.

Minyoung: Dont remind me ... Oppa , can you call her and tell her we're going to Mars instead?

Sungmin: Why would he do that? 

Minyoung: So that this trip can be called a VACATION.

Yesung: Yah! You guys are ruining the topic. Kyuhyun .. Is                         and Donghae dating?

Kyuhyun: Honestly hyung .. I dont know how to answer that. Can you not talk to me? I'm driving?

Leeteuk: So thats both a Yes and a No?? Which means he's still courting her? Am I right?

Kyuhyun: Donghae is very nice. So you dont have to question him.

Kangin: Doesn't it feel a bit weird that our dongsaeng is getting a boyfriend? Its like a few years ago , she was still a young kid and now she's getting a boyfriend ...

Leeteuk: Its so weird. I know.

Minyoung: I'm a bit crushed. I didn't know anything until now.

Yesung: But I still like                        and Kyuhyun! The best sibling couple there is!

Ryeowook: The best EX sibling couple.

Kyuhyun: Shut up! I'll crash this car if you dont!

 

 

 

It is so weird that she's getting a boyfriend. but I should trust Donghae right? He promised to take care of her. He's nice and all .. Why shoudl I be worried? I should be happy for her that Donghae likes her.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I woke up a bit , but still sleepy. I raised my head up and saw                        sleeping. Her position looks so uncomfortable because of me , I guess. I looked behind and saw Heechul hyung sleeping with his mouth wide open and Kibum was slowly moving to fill it with water.

 

 

 

Hae: I'm warning you , if you do that , hyung will spit all that on you.

Kibum: Its fun ... You just sleep there and dont bother me.

Heechul: *still with his eyes closed* You better listen to Donghae or you'll regret this for life.

Kibum: Aish .. I was almost there Hae! You just had to speak up!

Heechul: Shut up .. I'm sleeping ... *places a towel over his head*

Hae: Hyuk-ah! Are we there yet?!

Eunhyuk: Shhhhs! Dont shout! My princess and your princess is sleeping! And no .. Maybe after an hour or two. Its not my fault God made Mokpo so far from Seoul.

 

 

 

I looked back at                        and she's sleeping peacefully but looks so uncomfortable. I placed her head on my shoulder. She moved a little and placed her hand on the seat. I entwined our hands together and placed it on top of my leg as I moved colser to her.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: Ohh ... How cute! I should wake Yul up to see you two! *looks at the street if there are cars approaching* *sees none* *taps Yul's shoulder* Yul-ah! ~~ Yul-ah! Wake up! Come on baby , wake up! You always wanted to see this!

Yul: *pushes his hand away* *half asleep* Y-yah! I'm gonna kill you Lee Hyukjae. I'm sleeeeepppiinnngg! *goes back to sleep*

Kibum: You know she's really mad when she calls you by your real name ...

Hae: Just drive!

 

 

 

I'm still very sleepy. We're almost there so I placed my head on top of hers and slept while our hands are still entwined. My heart keeps beating faster. I wish we can be like this a lot. I really love her so much. I hope she realizes that soon. I fell asleep again ... So tired from preparing for this whole trip.

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

The guys are really noisy ... After almost 2 hours , we arrived to our stop , or maybe. Its been a long ride. I went down and went to Eunhyuk's van to ask him if this was our stop. He opened the car window for me to see him. Yul has her camera on and facing the backseat , when i looked where she's pointing the camera , I saw                       and Donghae sleeping together with their hands entwined together. I suddenly felt an unwanted emotion coming. Aish .. Stop thinking like that Kyu ...

 

 

 

Hyuk: Kyuhyun-sshi .... Kyuhyun .... Kyuhyun-sshi .. *waves his hand infront of Kyu* HELLO?! Earth to Kyuhyun?

Kyu: Uhh .. Ohh .. Sorry ..

Hyuk: What? *looks behind* Cute , aren't they? They've been like that for almost two hours now. 

Yul: Aish .. You two shut up! If they wake up and I dont get a good picture , you're both dead.

Kyu: I just .. I just came here to ask if .. This is the location.

Hyuk: Ohh .. Yeah. We're getting ready to go down. Just taking a picture of these two.

Kyu: I see ..

Hae: ... M-mwoya??

 

 

 

Hyuk and I both turned our head to them and saw Donghae waking up which cause                       to wake up too. She wiped her eyes with one hand and looked around until she saw me. I just tried to look away. Uggh. Kyuhyun , Why are you feeling like this?!

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I felt someone moving while i'm sleeping. The car stopped too. I guess were here. I wiped my eyes with my hand and looked around. Hyuk and Yul were looking at us. Even a camera was on us. Did I sleep on Donghae. I looked at the opened car window and saw Kyuhyun oppa looking at me and Hae. I just realized we were holding hands. I awkwardly let go of Donghae oppa but when I looked back at Kyu oppa , He wasn't there anymore. His look felt so weird though. 

 

 

 

Hae:                         -ah .. Kwenchana?

Me: Huh? Ohh .. Ne. Kwenchana.

Hae: We're here. I'll wake up your oppa , you should go down now.

Me: Arasso.

 

 

 

I opened the van door and went down when Donghae oppa held my hand which made me face him. He went closer and placed his mouth near my ear and whispered at me..

 

 

Hae:                       -ah ...

Me: Hmm?

Hae: Thanks for what you did.

Me: What? Did I do something?

Hae: I woke up and I was sleeping on you. You did that right? Gomawo. No wonder I had such a good sleep.

Me: *hits his arm* Aish .. You did the same .. Gomawoyo.

Hae: I just cant let my princess have a terrible neck pain , cant I?

Me: Gomawo.

Hae: To pay back for what you did , i'll make sure you'll have fun here.

Me: Your making me feel like I have to pay you back too.

Hae: Of course not. This trip is really for you and I want you to feel ok so i'll feel great too.

Me: And thanks for letting my childhood be with us. It means a lot. I hope you all get along.

Hae: For my princess , i'll try to be close with them.

Me: *giggles* The air here is so different. Maybe thats why you're so sweet.

Hae: And for a week , i'll be sweet to you a lot! If only we can be freely like this.

Me: Donghae oppa. I have to tell you something.

Hae: What?

Me: That ... About us ... I mean. I'll be ...

Hee: Yahhhhhhhh! Soooo noisy! Pipe down!!! *yawns*

Hae: Lets talk later. I need to wake your oppa up first. You should go to your other friends.

Me: Arasso.

 

 

 

Waking Heechul oppa up should not be a girl's job if your dont wanna take the risk. I assure you  , only my mom can wake him up in one peace. I looked all over me and wow .. This place is amazing. I cant believe Donghae's parents own this. Its so big and beautiful. Plus , its looks seperated from the resort they own but you can see it next to this.

 

 

I was busy looking around when i saw Kyuhyun oppa at some corner so I walked next to him. He was looking at the beach. I sneakingly went next to him and looked at the beach too. I looked at his face and he looks like he's thinking of something very deep so i gave him a big , deep sigh.

 

 

 

Kyu: Mwoya? Is something wrong?

Me: I should be the one asking that! Is something wrong?

Kyu: Ani ... *sighs* Ohh. You look so close with Donghae already.

Me: Tsk. We're always close. Whats so new about that? And where's Hara?

Kyu: Ohh. She said she's on her way.

Me: I see. Well , we should help the others then get ready to go inside. 

Kyu: Do you love Donghae?

Me: What kind of a question is that?

Kyu: I'm just asking. Cause I can see that he loves you.

Me: I know. he loves me. Thats why I can learn to love him too , right? He's not so hard to love. I just regret that I made him wait for so long but .. Now I feel like I can love him. He makes me smile. He's someone I dont wanna loss.

 

 

 

He kept quiet again. He's so weird. I wanna be the same as to how we were before with him but I cant anymore , cant I? Especially when Hara is here , I really cant. Its just weird whenever I see them together , I feel so weird inside. Maybe i'm just not used to it. Maybe he's not used to me and Donghae oppa too. But i'm sure we'll get used to it. 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

When I see her with Donghae , it just feels so weird. When she's laughing and being sweet with him. But I guess its because I was used to us being the ones like that before. Because now , we're not as close as before. I went back to the guys and we helped each other get our things in the beach house. Wow. Its big. Well , its as big as our house in Daejeon but still. They barely use this house.

 

 

 

 

Hae: I'm sorry , I couldn't prepare so much. I asked my parents to use our beach house which is near our resort so we can have privacy from the tourists there. But I hope all of you enjoy your stay. We have 4 rooms here and all of them have many bed spaces. 

Hee: So .. Where are we gonna stay?!

Hae: The biggest room here has 6 bed spaces and the others have 4. I think Heechul hyung , Kibum , Eunhyuk and I should stay at one room , the girls on the other and Kyu , you and your friends can stay in the biggest room.

Kyu: Ohh .. Gomawo.

Hae: Hara called. Looks like she's gonna arrive here tomorrow instead.

Minyoung:                       -ah! Lets go to our room! We need to talk!

Me: About?

Yul: Lets get our things in first! Minyoung-sshi , i really wanna have a nice chat with you too.

Minyoung: Ohh .. Arasso. Lets get our things in our room first.

 

 

 

The girls took their luggages from the floor and tried taking them up. Eunhyuk helped his girlfriend , Sungmin and Kangin helped Minyoung and                              looks like she's struggling. I guess because she sneakingly bought her work things with her , it would end up being really heavy. I approached her and tried to help her with her things.

 

 

 

Me: Ohh .. Oppa , Kwenchana. I can handle this.

Kyu: Aniyo. Let me help.

Me: No ... really. Its ok. I got this. *tries to lift her luggage but fails*

Kyu: See.

Me: Ani .. I can do this.

 

 

 

She really kept trying to lift it but when she walks , she fails. I was about to hold her luggage for her but Donghae held it first.

 

 

 

Hae:                       -ah , i'll bring this up for you.

Me: Ohh .. Gomawo oppa.

Hae: Its nothing. Anything for you. *pinches my cheeks*

Me: Aish *pushes his hand away* You're so sweet. The wind here must be so different , you're so sweet since we got here. So is Hyukjae. I guess EunHae will always be alike in everything?

Hae: Dont even compare me to him. Dont EVER ... Kaja?

Me: *nods* Fine. You're so hot headed. I barely make a joke.

 

 

 

                       and Donghae went upstairs while the rest of us were left down. I was looking at them going up together , looking so happy when someone was walking passed by me , fell beside me , which caused both of us to fall down. I looked by the side and it was Yesung and the others were laughing , so was he.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: H-hyung! What was that for?

Yesung: You're so busy looking at them when you should be helping us! Aish , I though you said Donghae's nice?!

Kyu: Its nothing hyung. I was just ...

Leeteuk: What? Our saeng found a guy already and you're not used to it?

Kyu: I just didn't realize that years passed so much. That she doesn't need me anymore.

Ryeowook: Thats not it Kyu ... She just matured but it doesn't mean she doesn't need you anymore.

Yesung: I need you right now Kyu! Help me!

Kyu: Fine Fine! Arrasso.

 

 

 

Maybe the hyungs are right. She just matured. She'll always be my saeng right? I guess I was just too worried that she wont need me if she has Kyuhyun. Thats just it right? Nothing more ... Plus , we're in vacation. Instead of tiring myself out with all the questions in my head , I should just relax.

 

==========================================================================

I'm sorry I dont update so regularly. 

I've been so busy these days and now I have to stay here in Japan for a year.

I'll try to update as soon as I can , its just hard.

I'm studying Japanese , doing house chores and I have to update like 4-5 fics.

My head is spinning. Literally. LOL.

I hope you like the update though :)

-ShaiKyu :3