Taking credit for what he did.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

After fixing our things in our room , Yul kept teasing me with Donghae oppa. Minyoung got disappointed with me for not telling her anything. And I dont think Donghae oppa has plans on asking me to be his girlfriend again , maybe because he asked me several times before and doesn't get an answer. It's almost dinner time , I wanted to go down but Minyoung stopped me and and the three of us talked privately in our room.

 

 

 

Minyoung: Donghae oppa's really courting you , right?

Yul: Of course he's courting                          !

Me: Yeah and its been a while since he did.

Minyoung: Why didn't you tell me someone was courting you?! Donghae oppa's really handsome , why isn't he your boyfriend yet?

Yul:                       's been waiting for Kyuhyun. Thats why...

Minyoung: Mwo? Kyuhyunnie oppa?

Me: Its not what you think! Before , I was just thinking if Kyuhyun oppa will be ok with me having a boyfriend or so .. I know it wasn't necessary but I promised him before! You know that Minyoung , right?

Minyoung: I know but .. i'm more disappointed you didn't tell me.

Me: I'm sorry , ok?

Yul: Then you should tell her you're planning on saying yes to Donghae so she wont be upset she doesn't know! .... *realizes she shouldn't have said that* Uhh! Oppss ..

Minyoung: You are??!

Me: Y-Yul-ah!!

Minyoung: WAE?! Why didn't I know??! I'm sooooo disappointed right now , I can go down to Donghae-sshi and tell him!

Me: M-minyoung-ah! Mianhae. I didn't know you were gonna be here when i told that to Yul. Mianhae. But , now you know , you're the 2nd person who knows! And probably the last cause NOBODY *emphazises on nobody* else knows about this , right Yul? Or maybe you spilled it out to someone else ...

Yul: Ani! Even Hyuk doesn't know. You know how hard it is to keep a secret from him.

Minyoung: I'm really upset! I thought i'm your best friend.

Me: You both are! You both are my best girl friends ever! Now , lets go down and have dinner , If they prepared something.

Yul: Duh? Donghae wont let you starve.

Me: Yah! Just because Hyukjae's cheap even with you--

Yul: Yah! Who said he's cheap?!

Me: You told me last time!!

Yul: I-i dont remember!

Minyoung: Yah! Yah! Yah!! You two! Are you fighting?!                     -ah , since when did you learn how you--

Me: *laughs* Dont worry , we're always like this.

Yul: Forcib habit , i guess. We always tease each other since my boyfriend is Donghae's best friend and we became best friends too. They always fight so when we see it , we tend to adapt.

Minyoung: I'm so jealous.

Me: Its ok Minyoung , Yul can be your best friend too.

Yul: If you can be Heechul oppa or Kibum oppa's girlfriend , you might learn to adapt too. But not Heechul oppa , adapting his characteristics would be .......

Me: Chaos. But , Whatever , lets talk about this later. We have to go down now.

 

 

 

Because EunHae always fights infront of us sometimes , we really did learn to adapt. But we cant help it , thats why they're EunHae , i guess. The three of us went down to the living room. This beach house is really big though. And if you look out at the balcony , you can see their resort , not that far by. Anyways , down at the living room , some guys were doing their business here and there.

 

 

The first group here in the first couch , Kangin oppa , Eeteuk oppa , Sungmin oppa , Yesung oppa , Ryeowook oppa and Kyuhyun oppa. At the other was Donghae oppa , Eunhyuk oppa , Heechul oppa and Bummie oppa. Its so noisy. The firtst group might have Kangin oppa , Eeteuk oppa and Yesung oppa , whom i know are very very noisy people .... The second group has Eunhyuk and Heechul oppa and my brother is crazy. Kibum's the only one who evens things out since he's the most quiet one and Donghae sometimes likes to joke with them. I dont really know who to go to. This is promising me they'll try to be close? Minyoung went to the guys and , ofcourse Yul will go to her boyfriend. She stopped running to them when she noticed I wasn't moving and pulled me to Donghae. They were telling jokes to each other and stuff. He noticed me coming when Yul was pulling me to him and look at me right when I was next to him.

 

 

 

 

Hae:                  -ah? You should sit down.... Kwenchana?

Me: Uhh .. Ne.  *looks at the other couch then looks back at him*

Hae: Do you wanna sit with them? Are you hungry? Some cooks from the resort came here to make us something to eat so it'll be ready soon.

Me:  Ohh .. Thats nice. But ... *crouches down to his level* oppa , you told me you'll try to be closer with the other oppas.

Hae: Uhh .. ohh .. Its about that? Sorry. Its just so awkward at first. i'm still trying to see a perfect point to do that.

Me: They're really nice oppa. If you became close with Kyuhyun oppa , you should be with them too.

Hyuk: *sees us talking* Yah! Whats the most famous official , unofficial couple of this group talking about?

Hae: Yah! Mind your own business!

Yul: *hits Hyuk's head* Aish .. This is why we adapt so much! You ruined their moment!

Hee: Ohh! I want in! I'm the older brother!

Kibum: You always use that tag line to get Donghae to treat you nicer , hyung. Considering you begged him before to be--

Hee: But it was the past! I want in!! Me! me! me! meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hae: Hyung!

Hyuk: You're always keeping things to yourselves! You don't even tell us anything anymore! In the car , you two were even sleeping together! How do you expect us not to assume things? You even took the chance cause you knew Heechul hyung will sleep peacefully at the back , then Bummie was trying to fill his mouth with water! It would've been fun you know!

Hee: Yah! Fun? Do you want me to drown you in water while sleeping?! 

Hae: What about you Hyukjae?! We're keeping things to ourselves when you and Yul went out last time without telling anybody and I heard you didn't even come home that night!

Me: Enough! You're all so noisy! 

 

 

 

I looked at the other side and the others over there were looking at us. You see how much of a triple threat Heechul oppa , Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa are. You'd think they're already fighting when they spill each others secrets when they're actually normally like this. They act like drunk people who'll hit each other sooner or later. I stood up from my position and tried to pull Donghae from his sitting position.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa! Come on!

Donghae: I-i'm not ready yet! Heechul hyung first!

Me: I'm getting mad!

Donghae: B-but!

Me: No buts! You promised me!

Hee: Yah! Yah! Whats going on! Tell me! I want in!

Hae: See! Heechul hyung first!

Hyuk: Hey! Me too!!

Kibum: Are you sure you two wanna get involved in something you dont even know yet?

Hyuk: I just want to be in!

Hee: Yah! I was first.

Me: Ohh .. Arasso. Heechul oppa and Eunhyuk oppa will go with me together! It'll be more FUN!

Hee: Jinjja?

Me: *nods the grabs the two of them* Kaja?

Hyuk: So .. What are we gonna do?

Me: *puts my arms around their arms* *guides them to walk* I'm gonna introduce you to the other oppas and then you have to be closer to be good boys. Arasso?

Hee+Hyuk: M-mwo?? *tries to pull themselves backwards*

Hee: Y-you should've told us sooner saeng!! I'm not ready yet!

Hyuk: M-me too!

Me: No more backing off! Dont be like Hae oppa! 

 

 

 

 

I pulled them with all my might to the oppas. These two keep trying to go back so I pulled them with all my might and the three of us fell down on the floor. They fell on their knees while I on my since I was pulling them to the other couch. Ouch. It really hurts a lot! I cant help but keep whinning about how much it hurts. I saw Donghae oppa standing from his position rushing to me but them I felt hands holding my arm and shoulder. I looked up and it was Kyuhyun oppa.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Still the careless kid. Kwenchana?

Me: U-uh .. N-ne .. K-kwenchana...

Kyu: Why are you stuttering? Did something hurt so much?

Me: A-ani.. A-aniyo .. K-kwenchanayo ...

Kyu: Come on , i'll stand you up.

Me: W-wait! Oppa!

Kyu: Hmm?

Me: Introduce the oppas to the others for me ... Please? I'd do it myself but i'm not good at it.

Kyu: Why me? I'm not .... i'm nervous with these kinds of things.

Me: Donghae doesn't want to. Come on , Donghae invited everyone here but its so awkward when you two are separated in two groups! And do you know how hard it is for me? You're both my friends , I cant choose one group to hang out with and it makes it my responsibility to get you guys closer cause i'm in the middle of this whatever. But if you dont want to , fine. Then lets all be awkward for 1 week together here!

 

 

 

I pushed his hands away and tried to stand up on my own and went back up to our room. My still hurts. I cant do this if they both cant cooperate. Well , they can do what they want. I shouldn't even be here because of work. I went into my room and ... I think my mom might get worried so I took out my phone , put on my earphones and called her.

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

Did she just get mad? What did I do? Well , she is right. Its so complicated for all of us to be in one group. She just went up and left everybody. I looked around but Donghae looks like he's the most disappointed. He really likes her , he must be feeling bad ... I went to Donghae hyung and tried to comfort him. I think I should've known her better too. Since we were young , I already knew she doesn't like her friends awkward. Thats why we became close with Minyoung.

 

 

 

Kyu: Hyung ...

Hae: For once , she asks me a favor , and I cant even do something about it because of my pride.

Kyu: Well , its not too late to become closer , right hyung? *looks around* Yah! All of you! Enough of the awkwardness! She's right. If we're all gonna be together for 1 week , we should all learn to be closer!

Leeteuk: Kyu , since when did you start talking like a man?

Kyu: HAHA. Whatever hyung. I'm not really good with this introduction stuffs though. I think guys who are should come infront instead.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

When Kyuhyun said those things ... Everybody started to cooperate. How can he be able to do the things she wants but I cant. I'm a bit envious now. I let my pride take over me so I cant even do it. Aish. I'm so envious. Its like Kyuhyun is better for her cause he knows her better than I do , he can do things she wants better than I can. But me , I give her things that she doesn't ask for but when she finally asks for something , I cant give her what she wants. The guys all round up together , Leeteuk hyung , Heechul hyung , Kangin hyung and Eunhyuk all acted like MCs and did something like a talk show. Awkward at first but , they all learned to get along as it continues. Their laughs are so strong and loud but how come                          isn't coming down yet? I think even those staying at the resort can hear these guys. I sneakingly went upstairs to their room. She was at the balcony of their room. I left teh door opened and went closer to the balcony and start to hear her talking.

 

 

 

 

Me: I understand now , Gomawo for explaining things omma .......... Arasso. I'll take care of myself and Heechul oppa .......... Oppa's downstairs with some other people but , I'm fine omma. The air here is really refreshing and it feels nice to rest ........... Arasso. I'll try to rest and not think about work too much ........... Tell appa that I thank him for giving me the week off ........... Ne , i'll call omma again tomorrow .......... Rest well. Annyeong. Saranghae.

 

 

 

She even called her mom. Before , it was really too hard for her when she just got to Seoul so its really great that she's getting closer with her mom. She put down her phone and looked at the sky and gave out a deep sigh. She took out and her earphones and finally heard the commotion downstairs. I guess. She turned around and saw me. She looked a bit shocked at first though.

 

 

 

Me: Oh! Hae oppa! You scared me to death. How long were you standing there?

Hae: A couple of while ago , I guess.

Me: You heard me talking to omma? Ohh .. This is embarrassing.

Hae: Not really , it was sweet.

Me: Whats going on downstairs?

Hae: I think you should see for yourself , you'll have more fun.

Me: Jeongmal? *walks out of the balcony* *about to walk out of the room*

Hae: Jakkaman!

Me: *stops and turnd to him* Wae?

Hae:                     -ah. Mianhae. 

Me: For what? About what happened a while ago? It was nothing. Forget about it. Omma told me its really awkward at first. I asked her that when I called her. I guess I was rushing things too much. Lets go down and see whats happening there! *pulls Hae*

 

 

  

--Your POV--

 

I pulled Hae oppa back to the living room area. It seems so noisy. When we got there , everyone was in one circle together and all laughing together while Leeteuk oppa , Kangin oppa , Eunhyuk oppa and Heechul oppa were acting like MCs infront. They all look like tehy're having fun. I guess bursting your feelings out really does something! I looked back at Donghae oppa who was standing next to me.  

 

 

 

Me: Donghae oppa! Did you do this?

Hae:                        . I--

Me: I'm so happy oppa! Seeing all my friends closer , it makes me so happy. Gomawo oppa! You really made me happier! *hugs Hae*

Hae: B-but ....                        -ah?

Me: I just wanna hug you to thank you for what you did! I knew you wouldn't let me down ...

Hae: *clears his throat* 

Me: *lets go of the hug a bit* Kwenchana? Do you wanna say something?

Hae: Huh?? Ah! A-ani! Y-you're welcome.

Me: *smiles and hugs him back*

 

 

 

I knew Hae oppa wont let me down. He'll always do something to make me happier. I'm really so happy , I dont know what to do ... Because one of the qualities I want my boyfriend to have , he can do this simple things to make me happy. I'm really happy.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Why did I?? Why cant the words come out of my mouth? That it wasn't me who did it. It was Kyuhyun. But , she looks so happy. I know I shouldn't be taking credit for what Kyuhyun did but ... I really feel guilty right now ... But , Kyu will understand , right? Kyuhyun wants me to be with                          too , right? But , i'm not like this. I never take credit for things I didn't do. But words wont come out of my mouth. I'll make it up to her next time , I'll be sure to do the next request she asks me to get back at Kyuhyun for this.

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

The hyungs were all so funny.I kept laughing. I'm sure                              will be happy when she sees this. I looked behind me because I thought I heard steps coming down from the staircase a while ago. When I looked behind , I saw                       hugging Donghae. It feels so weird though but                            looks so happy with that smile on her face. I cant help but think of what happened. I wanna tell her that I stood up and had the courage to speak out loud to them. But she looks so happy while hugging Donghae. Before , I was the only guy she hugs .... It feels weird now.

 

 

Everybody got so closer together after their little TALK SHOW. Dinner was ready and we all went on our way to the dining room when Donghae hyung came next to me and placed his arms over my shoulder. The girls went back to their rooms to get something. Hae hyung looked serious though.

 

 

 

Hae: Kyu , I have a favor to ask you ...

Kyu: Sure hyung , what is it?

Hae: I didn't mean to but I unintentionally took credit for what you did on how these guys became closer. Kyuhyun , I really didn't mean to but she said things before I could say something. I know she'll be disappointed at me if I say I didn't do those things. Kyuhyun , can you please cover up for me?

Kyu: H-hyung.

Hae: I'm really sorry Kyu! I cant turn back time anymore. Kyu , I dont want her to get upset with me. I promise , i'll get back at her next time and do something she asks me too! 

Kyu: S-sure hyung .. I'll keep quiet about it and tell everyone else.

Hae: Thanks Kyu. You're really an awesome friend. Thansk for all the help you did for me.

 

 

 

Hyung left with that smile looking so thankful. I'm not mad at him for taking credit of what I did. It just feels weird somehow. So , she hugged him because she thought Donghae hyung made the other hyung come closer together? Its just weird thinking about it cause if he didn't take credit for it , she'll be hugging me and not Hae hyung.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

We had dinner all together , everyone looked so happy and kept joking with each other. I was sitting in between Donghae oppa and Minyoung. Kyuhyun oppa was infront of me. I dont know if its just me , whenever I look at him , its like he's looking at me. But Donghae oppa kept offering this and that.

 

 

 

 

Hae: How about this?? *points to some random food*

Me: Oppa! Stop babying me! I can take what I want on my own.

Hae: I barely do this! Oh! Here! *takes a random food* Its Dakdori Tang! Spicy chiken stew!

Me: Ohh .. Jinjja? I never tasted that before. 

Hae: Here , i'll feed you *takes some w/ a spoon and feeds me* Here. Say ah!Me: Wait! Oppa! I have allergies! That doesn't have mushrooms , right?

Hae: I dont like those too! Besides , the chefs here know I dont! Here! Say ah!Me: *eats what he's feeding* Ah! Maa!

Hae: See! *wipes the excess soup left on my mouth* You're such a kid.

Me: *pushes his hand away* Aish! You didn't have to do that! Its embarrassing.

Hae: *pinches my cheeks* You're still cute so cute when you're embarrassed!Hyuk: I think i'm gonna puke. There are other people eating here too you know Lee Donghae! We all feel like we're watching a cheap afternoon soap opera!

 

 

 

 

Everyone started to laugh again , except for Kyuhyun oppa. He tried to smile but its so obvious that its fake. I wonder if somethings wrong .... Maybe not , maybe because Hara isn't here yet. At around 10PM , we all got tired from our long drive that everyone decided to just rest early and do other fun activities tomorrow. Minyoung and Yul were both sleeping already. I took some papers from my luggage and went to the 1st floor. I went to the balcony outside the living room. I saw a shadow outside and went closer to see it. I turned the balcony lights one and it was Kyuhyun oppa. He's still up too?

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , everyone's sleeping. What are you still up and awake?

Kyu: *turns to face me* I should be the one asking you that.

Me: I just decided to look up at some papers from work. I'm not sleepy yet so I might as well use the time I still have to look up at this so I dont get left behind.

Kyu: You know Donghae didn't want you to bring work with you.

Me: You know how important this is ..

Kyu:                         -ah , are you happy now? With what Donghae did?

Me: Huh? Of course. I'm really glad he did that. I thought he wouldn't but even if he doesn't do that , my mom said that I shouldn't rush things since its just the first meeting. Anyways , we shouldn't talk about that anymore. I wanna get some of these done.

Kyu: Do you think that if your real mother never came , whats happening now will happen?

Me: Oppa .. You know. Before I was wishing that what happened before would be just a dream and when I wake up , i'd be with you and Yoon Hee unnie and Appa and omma. But , i thought about it. She's my real mom. *tears up* She has the right to take me back. 15 years was taken away from us to be together. I love your omma , Kyuhyun oppa. But when I think about it , I'd never experience the love of my real mom if I never met her. Your omma loves me like a real daughter. I love her like real mom too but when I met my mom , it was different cause she was so nice to me. I met my real brother , i made friends and I met Donghae oppa. I believe it all happened for a reason. But , you and the Cho Family ... You're still my #1 family. Thats why I wanna work hard for this case. Because .. I think we'll lose. Whatever happens , those real parents have the right to take back their child. But i'm scared for our clients. I know they'll be hurt cause they love this kid so much. Thats why i'll find a way. A way to make both sides happy. *wipes my tears* Ohh ... I'm crying again. Lets not be sad oppa. At least now , you have Hara and I have Donghae oppa. We're both happy. And like I said , I can love Donghae oppa.. *looks around* Its getting late. Lets just go to sleep. I wont work now. Goodnight oppa. 

 

 

I have to think of something to make both sides happy. Thinking about what happened to us when we were kids .. It hurts cause I really love Kyuhyun oppa. But it all turned out good in the end , right? I met Donghae oppa for a reason. He's with Hara for a reason. Things happen for a reason and we have to accept it. Even our relationshipnow , which is not as close as before ...

 

=======================================================================================

I missed this fic :)
I'm really really busy these days! With Super Junior's 5th Album plus all their performances and activities....

Its been a crazy week for me that I only get 2-4 hours of sleep everyday and sometimes , I dont even sleep.

I hope you still keep up with this fic! I rpomise to update it as soon as I can! Thank you!
Also , lets support Super Junior's 5th Album and help them win GDA this year! :*

-ShaiKyu :3