Keeping it to myself is killing me more!!

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

Yul still doesn't wanna talk to Hyukjae. When they got back here , Yul just went straight up to our room. Wow , she's really mad. She usually listens to me but she's not even listening to me now. Why did she have to have a problem now too? I'm confused as well , and it's about the .......... kiss. I still feel a bit uneasy about it. I was at the balcony , trying to think it off , just walking back and forth... 

 

 

 

Me: *stops walking* This isn't gonna work out. I have to tell someone. Keeping it to myself is killing me more.

 

 

 

 

I have to tell someone but who? I can't tell Yul , especially now. I don't know what Minyoung will say about it if I tell her too. I can't tell Sungmin or the other oppas , they'll just tease me and it'll spread faster than a wild fire. If I tell Heechul oppa , it's not gonna be good either. Telling Kibum is still a risk too. It was probably nothing to oppa , but still ... It was getting a bit dark out here already , I was just gonna turn around to go back inside when someone kissed me on the cheek. I was a bit shocked so I backed off , only to see that it was Donghae ...

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: What's wrong? I'm sorry , I shouldn't have sneaked around and kissed you.

Me: No. It's ok. I was just shocked.

Hae: Is something wrong? You looked pretty serious. Have something in mind that you wanna share?

Me: N-no!! I'm fine!

Hae: Are ... you sure?

Me: Y-yeah! It's getting cold , we should go back inside. Come on! *tries to run back in*

Hae: *stops me* Aigoo. You have a secret , don't you?

Me: M-mwo? S-secret? N-no!

Hae: *faces me* You have a secret! Tell me!

Me: I-it's nothing! I'm getting cold , lets go back inside!

Hae: *hugs me* Still cold?

Me: N-no ....Hae: Ok then , let's stay like this while you tell me your secret ...

Me: I already said it's nothing ...

Hae: Really?

Me: Y-yeah ... I'm just worried about ....... Hyuk and Yul ... Yeah. Them.

Hae: Ah ... I thought it was something serious. They're gonna be fine.

Me: I don't think Yul wants to make up with him anytime soon.

Hae: You know those two can't resist each other. They'll make up soon.

Me: How soon is that soon? Yul never got mad like this at Yul. If she did get mad , she wouldn't let it last for 1 hour and make up with him soon ...

Hae: Every couple goes through these kinds of things. But , this should be a lesson to us. Lets never fight again , ok?

Me: Donghae , how did you feel when we first kissed?

Hae: Why are you asking?

Me: I don't know ...

Hae: I felt like that time was the happiest in my entire life ...

Me: Really? You're not just saying that now , right?

Hae: *nods*

Me: Did your heart race?

Hae: Yeah. It was beating so fast , i thought it'll run away and ripped out of my body by itself.

Me: What did you feel?

Hae: Like I didn't wanna pull away because I couldn't. I couldn't feel my body except for my beating heart. No words can exactly describe it ...

Me: Silly , you just describe it before saying nothing can describe it. I wanna ask something else ...Have you ever kissed someone by accident? Like , you didn't mean to do it but it just happened?

Hae: *pulls away* Why are you suddenly asking me these things? Is that what you were thinking about? Why? Did you kiss someone behind my back?

Me: N-no! Don't be silly! ..... When you were gone ... I .... I watched a drama on TV! Yeah! It had something like that. I'm really getting cold. Let's go back inside.

Hae: *hugs me again tighter* Aigoooooo. You're so cute when you're curious. That's why I love you ...

Me: *pushes him away* Lets go back in! I'm really cold now! Please?!

Hae: Fine. Fine ..... I'm only sweet once and you push me away.

Me: *giggles* Its not the last time you'll see me and get to be sweet with me. You picked the wrong timing to be sweet. It's almost freezing out here!!

 

 

 

 

I held his arms and pulled him back in the house. But why did I even ask him? He said his heart was beating fast ... he couldn't pull back ... Thats exactly how I felt. Maybe i'm just thinking of it the wrong way. Maybe I didn't feel like that. Aigoo. Just get out of my head! When Donghae and I got back in , Kyuhyun oppa was right outside looking at us. I think i'm gonna go crazy now. I didn't know what to do and say but Donghae walked over to him and approached him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: So , what happened to Hara?

Kyu: She didn't wanna stay so she's really decided that she's going back to Seoul tonight. She already called her parents in Seoul and they already sent their driver to pick her up. He's on his way here.

Hae: Where is she now then?

Kyu: She's at the resort , she said she doesn't wanna stay here so she'll just wait there.

Hae: Aish. That kid. I'm going to the resort to talk to her ... *approaches me*                       , i'll be right back ok?

Me: Uhh ... Y-yeah! Go ahead! I'm fine here!

Hae: *smiles* *faces Kyu* Do you wanna come along?

Kyu: Y-yeah. Sure hyung. It's getting dark so it'll be dangerous if you go out alone.

Hae: I'm a guy , it's fine. I just want your company. It's so boring walking alone. Kaja.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae put his arms around Kyuhyun oppa and they both left. I'm so glad they're good friends ... But , it feels awkward for me , because of ......... I should just forget that kiss. It's only making me confused for no reason. And now i'm all alone. Where are the others? Everyone is always here , where are they? I looked at the kitchen but no one is there so I went back to the living room but bumped into a rushing Hyuk and we both ended up sitting on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Watch where you're going!

Hyuk: Sorry. I was looking for Donghae.

Me: He left with Kyuhyun oppa , why?

Hyuk: I keep trying to get Yul to talk to me , but she isn't even opening the door to your room.

Me: Isn't Minyoung there?

Hyuk: She is but Yul told her not to open the door.

Me: Good thing I got out in time.

Hyuk:                       , you have to help me. She listens to you a lot.

Me: She does but , I already tried talking to her even before you got back , and still ... Nothing.

Hyuk: Is she that mad?

Me: I think so but , don't worry. I'll try talking to her later ...

Hyuk: Thanks.

Me: But , if you don't me asking , you liked Hara before ... Why? I mean , i'm just curious. At the time you liked Hara , how can you describe it? Can you tell me something about it?

Hyuk: Do you really wanna hear the story?

Me: Yeah , if you wanna tell me. We never had talks like this Hyukjae. Plus , if you really want me to convince my best friend that you're serious with her , you have to prove to me she's not just a rebound.Hyuk: Fine. But , can we sit on the couch and not on the floor?

 

 

 

 

 

While we were talking , I forgot we were on the floor. I chuckled at myself before I stood up and we sat on the couch. Hyuk and I never talked about serious things. Usually , when he's around , Donghae or Yul will be there too and he talks to them more than me. It's not that we're not close , we are , but we barely talk about personal things.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Do we really have to talk about this?

Me: Then don't talk about it , how should I know what to tell Yul to convince her to forgive you? Well , it's not my problem too so--

Hyuk: Fine. You win.

Me: So? Tell me everything from the start , ok?

Hyuk: Everything?

Me: Aren't you listening?

Hyuk: Fine ...

Me: Well! Go ahead!

Hyuk: I liked Hara even before we met , when she moved to Seoul from Gwangju. I was introduced to her by Donghae but not like a set-up thingy. She was introduced to all of us because she is Donghae's cousin afterall. At first , I just thought she was cute , but 6 months after I started courting her , thinking that I really liked her.Me: Wow. It only took 6 months ....

Hyuk: I was young at that time!! Anyways , We met Yul at that time but she was closer to Hae than me. I have to admit , I wasn't interested in Yul because all I could think about was Hara ... But Hara had lots of boyfriends at the time I was courting her. She probably said yes to every guy who courted her , except to me.

Me: Really?! But , when I met her , she was so nice and sweet and I wouldn't think she had tons of boyfriends already.

Hyuk: Trust me , she did. Will you let me finish talking now?

Me: Sorry. Go ahead.

Hyuk:  I liked tons of girls before Hara , even once when I was courting her , I had 2 girlfriends to make her jealous. I felt bad about myself because even with that , I still couldn't get her to say yes to me. Then , she left for Daejeon ... I felt worse , like no one will ever take me seriously. I don't tell Donghae , I always try to look like I don't have problems when i'm with the guys ...

Me: Yeah. You did always look so energetic and happy when we met.

Hyuk: Once , I was alone in school. I was thinking about me not being good for any girl ... I don't know why but she approached me and the first thing she said to me was "She just wasn't right for you" and left ... I didn't know so much about her , but she said that to me like I tell her everything in my life ... I tried to gather up some courage to talk to her and ask why she told me those words ... When I did , she said "If she's making you feel unwanted , she isn't the right girl for you. If she is ... she would've given you a chance instead of just looking at you making a fool of yourself over her". 

Me: Then what happened?

Hyuk: I asked her about how did she know those things , she said she's close to Hae but I said she's probably stalking me.

Me: *smiles* You're crazy ...

Hyuk: I asked her , how would I know if someone's making me feel wanted or unwanted? ... She said , If I start thinking i'm not good enough for someone and that someone is making me think like i'm no good for anyone , that is what being unwanted feels. When i'm with her , I don't feel unwanted. When i'm with her , she always makes me feel like i'm more than what I think I am. I'm better than what I think I am ... Hara never made me feel like that. It wasn't long until I fell for her after all the encouraging and kindness she showed to me and I wanted to return the favor and show her my feelings for her. You know that , right?

Me: Yeah. From that part onwards , I already know.

Hyuk: I used to like lots of girls and date them all at once but now , all I see is her. When she was fighting with Hara at the restaurant , I was stopping her because she doesn't have to fight with her. Yul is better than that. Besides , between Yul and Hara , Hara wouldn't back off of a fight whoever tells her to do so ... Yul knows better than to fight about useless things. I just didn't think she'd take it the wrong way.

Me: Well , I'm sure you'll make up soon.

Hyuk: It hurts that she thinks I only think of her as a rebound. I never thought of using her to forget Hara ... I forgot Hara even before I confessed to her ... I love Yul and I never thought of using her as a rebound. I became a better person because of her. She's the only girl I love. I'm not the old me anymore. She changed me for the better and i'm happiest with her ... No one else. 

Me: I'll make sure you two make up. Cheer up.

 

 

 

 

 

I never knew Eunhyuk has a really soft side. I couldn't take the smile off my face just listening to him telling me about more serious things like things. I never knew Hara was that kind of girl ... She was so nice before , I can't believe I set up Kyu oppa with her ... but she doesn't look like she's cheating on oppa. If she is , he wouldn't be with her anymore ... right?

 

 

I looked up to the 2nd floor and saw Yul standing there , looking at Hyukjae while wiping her tears away. Was she there this entire time? When she saw me looking at her , I smiled at her and she smiled back before going back to our room. She probably heard everything so Hyuk doesn't need me to explain things to Yul.

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

 

                            and I lived together when we were younger and she grew up with me so I can tell what she feels easily just by looking at her. Why did I have to kiss her? I didn't know what to do at that time .... I'm just pretending like it's nothing so she wouldn't make such a big deal about it but deep inside , i'm making a big deal out of it. The only difference we have is , she can't read me as well as I can read her. Now i'm with Donghae hyung. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Kyuhyunnie.

Kyu: Oh? N-ne hyung?

Hae:                      's acting a bit different when we got back from the restaurant , did something happen while we were gone?

Kyu: What N-no hyung. Nothing happened ...

Hae: She was so serious and acting so differently , did she talk to her mother?

Kyu: I don't know. Maybe it was because of Yul and Hyukjae.

Hae: I guess so , those two never fought before. Oh , and another thing , i'm sorry about Hara. I know she'll really get irritating at times but , that's just her.

Kyu: I understand hyung.

Hae: Kyu ... Since it's just us here walking together , I wanna ask you something. Man to man.

Kyu: Sure. What is it?

Hae: Do you think you can last any longer with Hara?

Kyu: Hyung ...

Hae: I know how you feel , dating someone who like Hara. She's my cousin but I know every negative and positive things about her. Most people only see the negative. I bet you do too. I dated Heechul hyung's step sister before and Hara would always deny that she was like her. They're alike when it comes to the attitude and always wanting things to go the way they planned it. I broke up with her after a year because I couldn't take it anymore but you , you stayed with her longer. I admire you for that. I hope that you can still take whatever my cousin throws at you. She's really nice but she thinks her nice side is vulnerable so she'd always want to throw it aside. So thank you for just keeping up with her.

Kyu: Y-you're welcome hyung.

Hae: I'll take care of                           like how you take care of Hara. You can be comfortable around                      and me. Kyu , we've gotten so close. I want you to know that if ever you need an advice from hyung , i'll be willing to answer anything.

Kyu: Have you ever kissed someone accidentally? Like , you didn't mean to do it but you just did?

Hae: What? Did you kiss someone accidentally? Behind Hara's back?

Kyu: N-no! I was just asking ...

Hae: Ahh. Let me guess , from a drama you watched while we were gone? You watched it with                          , right?

Kyu: W-what? Who told you that?

Hae:                           asked me the exact same thing. Let's chitchat about that drama later. We have to drop off my quirky cousin.

Kyu: S-sure ...

Hae: If I was girl , I would want to date you.

Kyu: *laughs* I'm so telling                          that you said that. *runs ahead of him*

Hae: Y-yah!! You told me before you'd want to date me if you were a girl!!!! Yah! *runs after Kyu*

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung and I are close ....... but .......                         talked about the kiss with Donghae hyung? And she used a drama as an excuse? I don't even know why that question spilled out of my mouth. Good thing hyung made a back up for me himself. I know she won't tell hyung , and so will I. Who know what'll happen if Donghae hyung and Hara find out. I was even more curious when he asked me if I could stay with Hara any longer. I had no idea what to say ........... I'm really close with hyung , I don't want him to get mad at me for any reason. He's like my best friend already. What would I do if he hates me?

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm in the bedroom with Yul and Minyoung. We're still trying to convince her to forgive Hyukjae. I have plenty of thoughts in mind , I have no idea what to say because even I am confused about lots of things.

 

 

 

 

Minyoung: Hyukjae oppa seems so nice. I don't think he only thinks of you as a rebound. If he was a player , he probably would've hit on me or                      behind your back. But he didn't.

Me: You heard everything Hyukjae told me.

Yul: I know. I heard it. But , can I make up with him tomorrow? I'm tired.

Me: So , you'll make up with him?

Yul: Yeah.

Minyoung: Thank goodness!

Yul: But , i'm still gonna switch with Teukie oppa at the van on the way back to Seoul.

Me: So that means I still have to switch with Kangin oppa too?

Yul: Of course! We already talked about it.

Minyoung: As much as i'm happy we'll be in the same van together , how does that show you're ok with Hyuk already? You're basically asking us a favor to seperate you from each other.

Yul: It'll be fun so we can ride together.

Minyoung: It's easier if I just go to your van.

Yul: It's easy but no fun. I just want some space. Having some space feels so good when you have lots to think of. I promise , we'll be ok when we get back to Seoul. We never fight so he's always around. It's not like I hate his company , I just want some space with no boyfriend lurking around for at least a couple of hours.

Minyoung: I still don't get why ... I'm sure after this , i'm not gonna have a boyfriend anytime soon.

Yul: We should totally set you up. How about with Sungmin oppa?

Minyoung: No! You guys are mean! You always set me up with him. We're friends.

Me: Yul ... Minyoung ... Do you think i'm bad for setting up Kyuhyun oppa with Hara before I left for Seoul? I told him lots of good things about Hara and how she's so nice to me because Hara asked me too.

Yul: You're just nice. You just didn't see her true colors earlier. You're not bad at all.

Minyoung: If you knew better , would you still tell Kyuhyun oppa all those nice things you said about her?

Me: Well , she begged me so--

Yul: See? You're too nice. It's not your fault you have a kind heart that even if you know what she truly is , you'd still do it because you have such a kind heart.

Me: It still wasn't right. I knew better that he hated being set up. But I still did it.

Minyoung: Well , you're good at being good , she's good at acting like she's good when she needs help from someone good.

Yul: Great word play. But I totally agree. Don't be so bummed about it. Kyuhyun oppa would've broken up with her ages ago if he knew better. Infact , he's probably never go there if he knew better at all.

Me: Can I ask you guys another thing?

Minyoung: About?

Me: Let's just say , I watched this drama ... It's about a girl. She already has someone she loves but she suddenly starts having weird feelings for someone she can't explain and she never thought she'll have weird feelings for that someone because they knew each other ever since. It was like , everything got all different with that guy she knew for a long time when she met the guy she currently loves. What do you think that weird feeling is?

Yul: *laughs* What kind of dramas are you watching lately? We should get you away from the TV as much as possible. It was hard trying to get half of what you said too. Aigoo.

Minyoung: Is that drama come kind of cheesy love story? Or like one of those dramas where a best friend would fall in love with her best friend when he suddenly gets a girlfriend? I can't believe you watch those. Those are totaly corny. 

Me: I just asked ...

Yul: In a drama , she's probably having feelings of love for that guy already. But , I think in real life , she probably just feels weird about having a new guy in her company and not having much time with the other one. 

Minyoung: I have no idea. I don't even watch dramas.

Me: You think that's it?

Yul: That's probably it. But i'm not sure too. I stopped watching dramas since I realized they're starting to get over dramatic.

Minyoung: What drama is that anyways?

Me: I-i forgot the title.

Yul: Good. Don't ever watch it again.

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe I do just feel weird about the change of company. I've known Donghae for a while , but it's not like he had a relationship , we just started. I spent my entire 15 years saying to the whole world that I am Kyuhyun oppa's only girl but now ... it's different. Maybe Yul is right ... I shouldn't take this or the kiss to seriously anymore. But keeping it to myself is killing me more! Uggh!!

 

 

 

KyuHae ^^ Hihihihihi :">

 

 

====================================================================================

 

Did you miss me?!

It's okay if you didn't :))

Anyways , AN UPDATE! FINALLY! OH GOD THANK YOU! :>

 

Since my college life will start NEXT MONTH , specifically in less than 2-3 weeks , I can't promise to update soon.

But I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON! :) I really will!

I will try to be more active at the remaining times I have as a free person (WHAT? XD) and update more of my fics!

Since I got a new hair cut , I might base the next chapter on that XD Joke :))

 

Thank you all so much to those being ever so patient with me!

I will try my hardest and ........... Good luck to me :))

I'm going to be busy with college because my course requires me to be very focused on studying ...

But I will try to be focused with it , at the same time , put some spare time for my fics.

 

I love you readers , subscribers , commenters! :*

THANK YOU!

 

P.S. SORRY FOR TYPOS OR ANY OTHER ERROR I MIGHT'VE DONE.

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH I PREVENT IT (my laptop's keyboard ).

 

-MsShaiKyu :3