No matter how many times we get separated , we'll always find our ways back to each other.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

After a few more hours of travelling , we're finally back in Seoul! It was really late already , when we go here. I couldn't meet Donghae back here tonight since we all had to go home. He kept saying he really wanted to see me and say goodbye tonight but since we're not on the same van , we had to go our separate ways for today. Sungmin oppa drove everyone back to their houses. We could see Ming oppa is already tired from all the driving so we told him to just go straight home and Kyu oppa and I will just take the bus. He refused at first , but he couldn't do anything after Kyuhyun oppa told him to just go. We were waiting for the bus to ride us back to our house. I'm pretty tired. My luggage is heavy ... and i'm very sleepy. I didn't want Ming oppa to hear my complaints because I know he's pretty tired already.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , how long is it?

Kyuhyun: 15 minutes more , according to the bus schedule here.

Me: Aigoo. I'm too tired already. I wanna sleep.

Kyuhyun: Impatient kid.

Me: I am not.

Kyuhyun: Yes you are.

Me: How could you say that? All I said was 'I'm too tired. I wanna sleep' ... what's so impatient about that?! Tsk. You make it look like i'm the bad one here ...

Kyuhyun: That's not what I was trying to make things look like. 

Me: Whatever. Anyways ... have you talked to Hara already?

Kyuhyun: Not yet. Why are you asking?

Me: I was ... I was just worried. She didn't leave Mokpo in a good way.

Kyuhyun: She'll be fine.

Me: How would you know if you haven't talked to her yet?

Kyuhyun:                          , why were you so nice to Hara?

Me: What do you mean?

Kyuhyun: I know. I know that all these time , she was never being true to you. But still ... you're so nice to her.

Me: Yah! Where did you hear that from? Did she tell you that?

Kyuhyun: No. No one told me. I could see it. I know you were just always covering for her , making her look nice in front of me.

Me: Oppa ...

Kyuhyun: For example , when you were still with us in Daejeon. She said she'll take you home because I could'nt , in the end she just let you go home by yourself when I was gone from her sight.

Me: H-how did you--

Kyuhyun: Trust me. If she was with you , your real mother wouldn't have gotten close to you.

Me: I'm sorry for lying to you about that but ...

Kyuhyun: But? But what? Why did you do it? Why did you cover up for her?

Me: Oppa ... I just ... It--it wasn't her fault. It's true that she didn't accompany me home that time .... but ....

Kyuhyun: But ...? Just say it!

Me: I ..... I asked to. I meant , I asked her not to. I want to ..... I wanted to be by myself that time so I asked her to just let me go alone. That's it ... You're saying weird things like these , Hara is nice. It just so happens that you can't see it. I hope it doesn't affect your relationship now. She's really nice and ...... she loves you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked away from me afterwards. When were both just quiet thoughout the whole bus ride. Maybe I said something wrong. Maybe I should've just kept quiet and not talk at all. Did he hear the story from Yuri or Minyoung? Aigoo. What if something happens between him and Hara because of me? I don't want that. I did know she was never true to me but still ... I don't want them to have problems because of me. 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

She knew , yet she never complained. She was nice to her till the end. She's still trying to cover up for her when she knows I already know. I can't even explain why she's acting like this ... She's probably scared I might leave Hara ... because the only reason I was seeing her was because of                           .

 

 

We were awfully quiet from the bus ride til we got home. I didn't know what to say too. She just went to her room and I went straight to the room i'm staying in. We didn't even end our conversation tonight in good terms. I don't want to leave her like this.

 

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

Donghae oppa is back from Mokpo! That means Kyuhyun is back! Aigoo. I have to see him now , but I don't know where he is. I tried to ask Hae oppa but he doesn't know too. He hung up his phone , after talking to his girlfriend , and I immediately interrogated him about Kyuhyun.                               probably knows where she it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hara: Oppa , do you know where Kyuhyun is?

Hae: Kyuhyun? I don't know.

Hara: Wae?! You just talked to your grilfriend! She should know!

Hae: How would she know?!

Hara: They were together from Mokpo to Seoul!! Ask her! Ppali!

Hae: She's tired and she's going to sleep already. Why don't you call your boyfriend yourself?

Hara: I wanted to surprise him.

Hae: Can't you ask someone else for his location?

Hara: I'm not close with his friends , especially those y girl ones.

Hae: Hara ...

Hara: It's true! Sheez. You should tell your girlfriend to stop hanging out with them , she might get as y as them.

Hae: Hara-ah , let me remind you that one of those girls is a close friend of mine and is my best friend's girlfriend.

Hara: Yeah. The over dramatic one. Well , I know his noona's number. I'll just call her. She should know. Oppa , can you drop me off to Kyuhyun's after I figure out his address here?

Hae: No way. It's too late. And you shouldn't call his noona at such a late hour. Call her in the morning instead.

Hara: You're no fun. But will you accompany me tomorrow then?

Hae: We'll see.

Hara: Oppa! Drop me off first before you meet up with your girlfriend!!

Hae: Fine! Fine! Fine!!! I will. Sheez. Now go to your room and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

He ruffled my hair like i'm a kid and headed to his room. Aigoo. If he wasn't my cousin and this wasn't his house i'm staying in , I would so kick him for doing that. I need to find out where Kyuhyun is. He hasn't call nor texted me since yesterday. It's probably because of                          . She's so getting in my nerves right now. She has my cousin's attention already and now she has Kyuhyun's attention again! She can have Donghae's attention all she wants but no Kyuhyun. That will regret it if something bad happens between me and Kyu.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Something was shining so brightly over my eyes , when I opened them , it was the sun. It's already morning? I tried to stand up but my body hurts for some reason , so I just laid back down. Appa gave me 2 days more to rest before finally going back to work. I didn't want to but he insisted anyways. I guess my body finally started to absord all those activities we did when we were in Mokpo so it was good that I got a break before I go back to work. I tried going back to sleep again but after a couple of minutes ... I heard knocks on my door. It wouldn't stop. So irritating. I tried ignoring it but the knocking wouldn't stop so I tried my best to stand up and open the door. I was kinda expecting it to be Donghae , I was surprised when it was Kyuhyun oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: O-oppa , what's going on?

Kyu: I was getting worried when you weren't opening the door after the first 10 knocks I did so I wanted to make sure. Were you still sleeping? Did I disturb you?

Me; Kinda ... but it's ok. Is that all?

Kyu: Actually ... since we still have time to rest for 2 days , I was wondering if you want to go out.

Me: G-go out?

Kyu: Uhh.. Y-yeah. But not like what you're thinking. I wanna take you to Daejeon.

Me: D-daejeon?

Kyu: *nods* 

Me: I .... I don't .... Should I?

Kyu: Don't you want to?

Me: I-i want to!!

Kyu: Great. Then get yourself and your things ready so we can leave. This should be a good hangout thing with us since i'm gonna leave to my new apartment soon.

Me: So you're really planning on leaving? You're still gonna leave? Oppa , I don't mind you staying here. I like being with someone in this house. I've always been alone ever since I moved here. You're not someone different for me.

Kyu: Let's talk about this when we get back here later , ok?

Me: *nods* Ok.

Kyu: Go get ready. I'll wait for you in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

I went back to my room and got ready. I'm really excited to go back to Daejeon ... but i'm also very nervous. I remember the old memories I had there from day 1 to the day I left. I'm not sure if I can go back ... but still , I want to. I want to go back even just for a while ... I decided to take extras clothes with me , just in case. I'm not sure if I had everything packed but i'm very excited to go back. I rushed out to the living room to tell Kyu oppa that i'm finished preparing but he wasn't in here. Where is he? ...

 

I looked around and started to smell something from the kitchen , which made me rush over there. I was really surprised to see Kyuhyun oppa cooking. I've never seen him cook before. He made an american breakfast. I was really surprised. Even though the sunny side-up egg's yolk is broken , even if some of the pancakes where a little burnt and even if some of the bacon shrank too much , it was still amazing to see him cooking. I didn't know what to do but stare and observe him ... I didn't even realize he was already infront of me , waving his hand infront of my face to wake me up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna eat?

Me: W-what?

Kyu: Eat. Breakfast. You. Now.

Me: Y-you cook?

Kyu: Didn't you just see me cooking? Well ... this is the only thing I learned how to cook. It's not perfect and it may not taste that good but it's better than leaving without having anything in your stomach. Come on. Lets eat so we can leave! And if it doesn't taste good , bare it. I don't want to see it.

 

 

 

 

 

He rushed to the chair and took an egg , pancake and some bacon for himself. I didn't know what to do at first but I slowly made my way to the chair infront of him and hesitantly took some of what he cooked but as soon as he saw me he took the food on plate and forced me to eat. It tasted good , better than I expected. I really enjoyed what he cooked. I didn't expect to enjoy it so well. No one has ever cooked for me. Whenever Donghae and I ate together , on a date or at home or whatever ... he doesn't want to cook for me because he knows he's not good at it and he doesn't want me to be unstatisfied with whatever he gives. It's not like i'm demanding so much from him , it's just that , Kyuhyun oppa cooked for me even though he knew it might not taste good. I've never had a guy cooking for me. It was really so new to me.

 

 

--Narrator's POV--

 

                             and Kyuhyun made their way to Daejeon after eating breakfast. Kyuhyun drove his car , that he finally saw again after leaving it to go to Mokpo , on their way to Daejeon. Just as they were just a few kilometers away from Daejeon ,                         started going through her bag like crazy. Kyuhyun noticed her startled face as she was looking around. He couldn't help but ask why while keeping his eyes on the rode.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: What's wrong?

Me: I can't find my phone. It's not in my bag. I can't find it.

Kyu: You left it?

Me: Probably. I wasn't able to tell my mom or anyone I was leaving. What if my mom or Yul or Donghae looks for me? Aigoo. I'm in trouble.

Kyu: I told you to get your things ready.

Me: I didn't realize I left it. But we can't go back for it now.

Kyu: Just use my phone later to call your mom , ok?

Me: Ok.

Kyu: I'm sure everything's gonna be fine.

Me: I just need to tell her I left for some time.

 

 

 

 

                           tried to stay calm as they got closer. She looked out the window and the closer they get , the more she sees back to her past. She remembered the roads she used to pass through , she could see everything in a fast pace. Those feelings were too over-whelming for her that tears just escaped from her eyes. Her heart started to pound faster and faster. Kyuhyun looked over to her. He knew why she was like that , he could feel it. He didn't say a word because he knew how hard this probably is for her. Before he took her back to their house , he stopped the car at their place. That place where they made their promise to each other , that they will always be siblings. They both got out of the care , and went to that tree where Kyuhyun craved their initials.                             was surprised it was still there. She was brushing her hands on the craved letters as every memory goes back to her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Remember what we last said to each other when we were here?

Me: *nods* *looks at the tree* That i'm always a Cho and i'll always be your sister. That's what you said , right?

Kyu: *nods* 

Me: Before that , you said that even if we're not together , we're always together. You said we're always gonna be siblings and our hearts are connected. That our hearts are one. That our hearts are only complete when we're together. How could I forget that when i've been living with that memory ever since we got separated? Those were the days. We were so young , we said the craziest things. At that time , we didn't know what to think and said those things not knowing what they meant. I thought about it and by now , we probably don't meant it anymore.

Kyu: I know what I said before ... and I meant them. I still do. That's why we're here , together. We're always connected. That's why after all these years of getting separated , in the end , we still found each other again. No matter how many times we get separated , we'll always find our ways back to each other.

Me: *looks at Kyu* Do you really mean that?

Kyu: Of course I do. What about you? You don't mean it anymore?

Me: Me? I meant them too! I thought you didn't so I said that.

Kyu: You're still the #1 girl in my heart. 

Me: Oppa is still the #1 guy in my heart too. Like you , I always meant what I said before. I really do love oppa more than anything.

 

 

 

 

 

They were staring at each other for a couple of seconds after those words before looking away. They felt a bit awkward and weird inside. They went back to the car , asking themselves why they were feeling so weird. They were both clueless , thinking maybe the thought of coming back here together is probably just getting to them in a weird way. 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

It's nothing. Stop thinking about it                          . I'm just .... the place just feels new. That's all , right? I mean , even I thought I wouldn't be able to come back anymore. I'm just feeling weird about how the place seems new , I guess. Nothing else. I don't wanna think about anything else because we'll be awkward if I think about something else. Oppa drove us to their house , where I used to live. It still looked the same. I was just looking at it from here , in the car , and everything just flashed back to my mind again. I don't know if I should go out or not but Kyuhyun oppa told me it was fine. I took the courage the go out. It feels the same , like how it did before. I couldn't walk. I couldn't feel my legs. Oppa guided me to the door but before he could even open it , it opened by itself and 2 familiar figures came out. My heart went crazy , my tears started pouring out like an open faucet. Oppa greeted them cheerfully with a hug. They looked happy too , but they look like they haven't noticed i'm here yet.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's appa: Kyuhyun! You're back! Do you know how long we've been waiting for you?

Kyuhyun's omma: You should've told us in advance. I would've cooked something for you.

Kyu: It's okay omma. I ate well this morning and by the way , I have a surprise for you.

Kyuhyun's omma: Surprise? Before , you're the one who usually asks for surprises when we leave. What is it then?

Kyu: It's not an it. Someone came with me to visit you.

Kyuhyun's omma: Really?

Kyu: Ne. She's over here *gestures to me*

 

 

 

 

 

Their cheerful expressions suddenly turned into surprised ones. I couldn't help my tears already. I really missed them. I missed them like crazy. Omma slowly made her way to me. She caressed my face with both her hands. She obserrved my face so well , making sure it was me while I did the same. I can't believe i'm infront of Omma again.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's omma: Is this ... is this true?!                       ?! Are you finally back?!Me: Omma ...

Kyuhyun's omma: Are you ... are you finally back?! My daughter is back?! Is this true?

Me: *nods* Ne. O-omma , i'm back. It's really me. I'm really here right now. Omma! *hugs her*

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't control my emotions anymore and hugged her really tight. I could feel her hugging me back , tight , not wanting to let go. I've long for her hug for years. I really missed her. I looked over at appa and tried calling out for him while still sobbing. He ran over to us and joined our hug. I feel really relieved inside having them with me right now , I don't want to let go of them. 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I'm happy that I did this. I brought her back to where she belongs , with us. They were crying but I know it's because they're happy. We went in our house. So much joy was taken from this place when she left , now that she's here again , it feels like they're back. That happiness taken away from our family is finaly back. I was supposed to bring                           back home but Omma insisted for her to stay here for the rest of the day. She didn't wanna say no to her. She needed to call her parents back in Seoul so I accompanied her in our living room as she used our landline phone.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I woke up quiet late today , maybe I got tired from the ride back home yesterday. I quickly picked up my phone and tried to call                         but she wasn't picking up and it just kept ringing. Did she leave her phone? But she usually doesn't just leave it behind and besides , where did she go off to? I tried calling her landline phone in the condo , she probably just can't hear her phone but no one was answering it too. I'm getting pretty worried. If she left , she wouldn't leave her phone behind. Maybe she's with Yuri. I called Yul's phone and it took about 4 rings before she picked up.

 

 

 

 

 

Yul: Donghae?

Hae: Yul? Do you know where                         is?

Yul:                      ? No. I've been trying to call her since this morning and I went to her condo but no one was there.

Hae: What?! Then where is she?

Yul: I don't know but I called her mom. She said                       left to go somewhere. She called her just a while ago and told her she left her phone at her condo.

Hae: Did she say where she was?

Yul: No , but according to Auntie she's not in Seoul.

Hae: What?! Then where? Who is she with?!

Yul: I don't know. That's all I know.

Hae: She didn't even tell me she was gonna leave.

Yul: Really? Auntie thought she was with you. I guess we were wrong.

Hae: You really don't know where she is? How could she forget her phone? I'm too worried.

Yul: I think if she wasn't with you , she's probably going to pay a little visit to where she used to live.

Hae: Used to live?

Yul: You know ... before she moved in Seoul. Where she lived when she was younger ....

Hae: You think she went there?

Yul: She would tell Auntie exactly where she's going to if it wasn't there. She would be scared to tell auntie if she plans on going there.

Hae: Do you know where that is?

Yul: I'm sorry. I don't ... but ... aren't you close with Kyuhyun? Shouldn't he know? Maybe you should ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

It kinda got me thinking. Kyuhyun probably does know but out of nowhere , Hara instantly pops in my room so I said goobye to Yul before going back and talking to her. 

 

 

 

 

Hae: What is it?

Hara: Oppa! I know where Kyuhyun oppa lives! I called his noona and got his number!

Hae: Really?

Hara: *nods* Oppa , can you take me there?

Hae: Sure. I was planning on talking to him to ask him about something anyways.

Hara: Really? What is it?

Hae: I was gonna ask if he knows where                     is. She left without telling where she's going to.

Hara: She's gonna be fine. I need you to take me to Kyu so I can hang out with him , not for you to interrogate him! Anyways , here's the address. *hands him a piece of paper* I wrote it down and made sure it was right! take mw now oppa!

Hae: *checks the address* Ok , i'll .......... wait a sec.

Hara: What?

Hae: This .... I know this place.

Hara: You do? Then let's go!

Hae: Wait!!!!

Hara: What?!

Hae: This is                        's address.

Hara: What?!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

I can't be wrong. This is her address. I've been there millions of times already. I should know .... but why didn't she tell me Kyuhyun was staying with her? I don't see anything wrong with ti , but i didn't even know. I'm not demanding so much or anything but if she's living with a guy , I should know.

 

 

 

============================================================


First , i'd like to say ...

I'm really really really really REALLY SORRY for not updating for a long long LONG time. 

I was really really busy with all the school works I had to do.

I have even more school works now than ever actually , but I really wanted to update this now!

 

I made it a bit longer , at least to make up for the times I wasn't here to update.

I hope you understand.

 

But still , i'm really sorry for not updating and keeping all of you waiting for so long.

I promise to try and update soon.

I already started with the next chapter so I hope I get to update soon when I get some free time.

 

Thank you for those who are still patient with me.

I hope I didn't let you down too much and I hope you don't get tired of me and my sorries.

I hope you still support this fic!

I'll try my best and find some time to update!

Thank you!!!!!

 

 

P.S. I changed my username. So I hope it doesn't confused all of you! :)

 

-dorobbongie :3