Acceptance is the Key.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

I haven't visited my mom and brother in days now. But they keep asking me to come. I just cant. One way or another , i know it'll all end to a fight with Yuri. After doing some papers works in the office , i went to the Office rooftop and just relaxed while the wind is blowing gently through my face. The breeeze is refreshing and its relaxing ....

 

 

 

??: You're not planning on jumping there , are you?

 

 

 

I turned my face to the entrance and .... It was Yuri's dad. He's always been so nice to me and he treats me like a real daughter but i cant seem to be awfully daughter like to him. I treat him as a parent but i always get this stuttery feeling when i try to call him 'DAD'. 

 

 

 

Me: Ani ... I just wanted to feel the breeze.

Yuri's Dad: I'm sorry for how my daughter acts. Maybe its because i spoil her so much that she thinks she can own everything she sees. 

Me: Its ok .. It doesn't bother me.

Yuri's Dad: Ohh ... But it does. She's been mean to you and i can see that whenever you look at each other like she cant stand you. I know i'm not your real father ... But , my wife loves you and i love my wife. Thats why everything she cares about and loves , i love as well. And you ... You mean so much to her and to me as well. You're part of this family. Maybe Yuri hasn't accepted you yet but , she will soon. Just always remember. You're a part of this family. We love you and you're one of the best things that came to us. And thats the truth. We're proud of what you've achieve and we'll support you all the way.

 

 

 

My nose just felt runny all of a sudden and my tears started falling. But i was really touched of what he said. He never actually told me that but i know he meant it by the way he looks and said it. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's Dad: Why are you crying?? You're always such a cry baby ever since i met you.

Me: Mi-mi--miaan ... 

Yuri's Dad: Stop crying .. Come here *opens his arms widely* 

Me: *hugs him* Gomawo for accepting me .. Appa .. Gomawo..

Yuri's Dad: I always accepted you. Stop crying.

??:                           -ah!

 

 

 

I let go of the hug to him and saw Donghae. He looked startled that he yelled , it looks like he didn't know that Yuri's dad was with me. He suddenly kept bowing.

 

 

 

Hae: Ohh .. Mianhae *bows* I didn't mean to barge in .. Mianhae *bows* Mianhae *bows*

Yuri's Dad: Its ok. Stop bowing son. You're gonna hurt your back.

Me: I think you have something else to do , right appa?

Yuri's Dad: Yes , i have some paper works to handle. Donghae-ah , keep her company , but not too close.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

When Mr. Kim walked out the rooftop , i ran to                       . I'm such a careless guy. While they were having this father-daughter moment , i just barged in .. I looked at                           and he face seems wet , i took out my handkerchief and wiped her face she held my hand away.

 

 

 

 

Me: Its ok .. 

Hae: No .. *continues wiping my face* A pretty girl's face with tears is just ...... 

Me: Just what?

Hae: Nothing. But , i have a favor to ask you.

Me: Asking me to dates , now favors? What is it?

Hae: I want you to meet my cousin and a friend of mine from Daejeon.

Me: Daejeon?? *looks down*

Hae: Hey .. I know you have memories from that place but .... I think you should meet them.

Me: Why do i have to? You're not gonna introduce me as your girlfriend , are you?

Hae: Are you not?

Me: Donghae!

Hae: I still wont give up on you! And as long as i'm here .. No one can hit on you! Arasso?

Me: *sighs* I suppose meeting your cousin and friend wont hurt. 

Hae: But i have to tell you , my cousin isn't normal. Well , not as normal as you.

Me: What kind of a cousin are you? You shouldn't be giving your cousin wrong impressions to me.

Hae: Just to warn you! Ohh .. They'll be here in 2 days.

Me: I have a bad feeling about this. Do they even know me?

Hae: No .. They know you but not you ...

Me: huh? I dont get it.

Hae: I didn't tell them your name. Well , i told my cousin i'll introduce you if we become boyfriend and girlfriend already but , no time like the present right?

Me: What??! Donghae!!

Hae: WHAT?

Me: You didn't tell them i'm your girlfriend , did you?!

Hae: No! Thats why they dont know your name. But we can start now if you like! Please! Just come with me and meet them! *kneels and bows down*

Me: Yah! Donghae-sshi! Stand up!

Hae: *bows* Come with me.. Please.

Me: Ok! I will! Pick me up at that day , Arrasso?

Hae: *stands up and hugs me* Gomawoyo!!

Me: I'm doing this cause your special to me. But . Who is this cousin and friend?

Hae: You'll meet them and find out in 2 days.. *Pulls away and looks at me* Arasso?

Me: Ne .. But wont you tell me their names?

Hae: Ani! Its fair that i dont since they dont know yours!

Me: Fine! Fine .. I have some work to do.

Hae: Eunhyuk , Yul and I will watch a movie. Want to come with us?

Me: No .. I'm gonna be busy. Mianhae.

Hae: Its ok! Lets watch a movie in 2 days , Ok?

Me: Ok. 

 

 

 

 

Ahh .. This feels good! I feel much confident! I ruined her moment with hr step dad but. I feelgood now! Ahhh .. This is nerve-wrecking. If only Kyuhyun wasn't gonna come here because he's being assigned in a case , i wouldn't be asking her for this. Aish. Hara is just .. She has to learn to Shhsss when                           's around. Ahh .. I'm too excited.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Ahh ... I cant believe this. Donghae's so nice to me. Maybe i should say yes to him now. But Kyuhyun oppa.... Wait. It has been a while. Its been a long time and i'm sure if he even remembers our promise. But I promised him. We have to meet again. He has to approve of Donghae first but ... Ahhh! Its not like we'll really meet again. I have to wake up and realized the truth. I'm ok here. He must've forgotten me already. Lets wait in 2 days ... Whatever happens , thats when i'll decide .. Arasso?? Aish .. I dont feel right about this at all.

 

 

--Yul's POV--

 

The other day , Hae , Hyuk and I watched a movie together. Hae looked sad because                        declined the offer to watch with us. But since Hyuk is there , it was ok. After that , the next day , I went to                       's apartment and asked her to come with me to a Gelato store. Its an Italian version of Ice cream and since i love Ice cream but it has too much calroies to keep my figure lean and fab , Gelato has less! And there are so many flavors to chose from. I wont feel like i did a sin even if i eat one bowl full of this! But i wont. I just want my friend to feel better!

 

 

 

228629_226707757345127_157210407628196_1

 

Its really good! Try it! I'm from the Philippines so if your from Manila , If you go to Trinoma mall , Visit the Gelatissimo Cafe! I became a bit of an endorser here XD But there many variety of flavors you can try!

 

 

 

Yul: What flavor would you like? My treat!

Me: I'll just have the Fragola (Strawberry Flavor) ... 

Yul: Hmm! But i want to be a little sinful so i'll have the Chocolate Fudge!

Me: Get whatever you want.

Yul: Then , wait for me at the table there.

Me: Ok ....

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I went to the table and just though. I placed my arm on the table and rested my head on my hand. I left out a big sigh and just though. Tomorrow , i have to go with Hae. But i keep getting this weird feeling. Yul placed the gelato infront of me after buying it.

 

 

 

Yul: You looked so puzzled. Something on your mind?

Me: I have to meet Hae's cousin and friend tomorrow.

Yul: So? *takes a bit of her gelato* This is good!

Me: I just feel weird. Thats all. Can you come with us tomorrow? You can bring Hyuk along! I'll explain it to Hae!

Yul: We're going out tomorrow. It wont be a date with you and those other people.

Me: Fine .. Whatever. I so do have this over you.

Yul: Hey! I bought you Gelato! We should be even now.

Me: I might say Yes to Hae after 2 days. But it might be the cause of more misunderstandings in our family.

Yul: Really??! Wow! Thats nice! And 'might'? You dont have to think! Just say yes! Yuri wont be able to do anything about it anymore and she'll have to accept it soon!

Me: Donghae and I are good friends. He's nice and I know him well but ...

Yul: But? You want you 'brother' to approve? If its Heechul oppa , no need to worry. But if its that Brother of yours from Daejeon ... Whats his name again??? AHH! Kyuhyun right?? There's no way. Mianhae.

Me: I know! But .. I'm over that. Whatever happens tomorrow will judge whatever i answer to Donghae!

Yul: Thats the spirit! 

Me: I'm sure Kyuhyun oppa might like Hae if he got to meet him.

Yul: I'm sure! Hae's really nice.

Me: We dont really talk about Kyuhyun oppa. The only time i mentioned his name to Hae was accidentally in Lotte World.

Yul: Well , thats the past already. Forget it. I'll help you look beautiful tomorrow. Ok?

Me: *half smile*

Yul: Gelato melts quickly. You dont wanna end up eating melted ice cream , dont you?

 

 

 

Yeah. Forget it. It doesn't even matter anymore. Its been 8 years. I doubt that he's looking for me. Well , I'll just enjoy this Gelato then realize my problems later! But .. will i really do this? Aish. Help me! Besides the fact that Yuri unnie and I will fight , what can go wrong right??

 

 

===========================================================================

I guess thats about it. Wait for the next chapter for the most awaited meeting!

I dont actually know how to do it but .... They could meet or not. 

Let me think of a plot :) Ohh! And if you see you're name , tell me! That means the code worked :)

So dont be shocked if you see your username! If you do , then thats good! :)

Feel free to follow me in Tumblr: http://iloveyousillybaby.tumblr.com/

or Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/GaemShai

Thank you! :)