OPPA LOVES ME

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Your POV-- 

 

Class started. Goo Hara introduced herself. she sat next to me .. she was really cute. i bet the other oppas will be surprised if i bring her at lunch with us .. the bell rang! time to show hara to them! we went to the cafeteria. i waved at the guys who are already in their seats while walking hara kinda stopped for a while.

 

 

 

Me: Whats wrong Hara??

Hara: im kinda nervous.

Minyoung: dont worry! i felt like that at first but their really nice guys! i swear!

Me: lets go!

 

 

 

We approached them at their table. They guys were looking at Hara but Kyu oppa was just looking at me. must be teasing me or something. i introduced them to hara one by one . she seems to be having fun. i introduced kyu oppa last. we were gonna eat lunch. hara sat next to minyoung and me and i sat next to Kyu oppa. The guys were eating already .. Kyu oppa's like omma sometimes .. he chooses what i eat , arranges them , and feeds me ... 

 

 

 

Kyu: Here ... Dongsaengie .. say AHH!

Me: OPPA! I Can feed myself! stop it .. 

Kyu: Omma told me to take care of you! dont complain!

Me: Omma told you to take care of me! SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU TO BE HER!

Kyu: Aish .. YOU WONT EAT THIS?? ARE YOU GONNA SAY AH or are you just gonna make me MAD??

Me: FINE! FINE! I WILL!

 

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

 

Is he really                  's Oppa?? their like a couple ... but Kyu Oppa is really really CUTE! no .. he's VERY HANDSOME! :''> ... I Cant eat straight cause i keep glancing at his face. he's too handsome. im envious that he's feeding                . but hey! their siblings right??? then after she gave                 something to bite , he looked at me. aish! he saw me looking at him .. he smiled and turned away! KYAA!!! im blushing aren't i?? i can feel my cheeks burning!!

 

 

 

-- Kyu's POV --

 

My Sister ... I Just cant tell her im treating her like this cause Omma and Appa said to. She's sick and i know it. Yoon Hee Unnie Knows it ... if you look closely at her , she has a scar on her arm and i caused it to be there ... remember?? i tried to teach her how to ride a bike before , but she ended up falling and getting that really big scar on her arm. whenever i see that mark on her arm , it hurts me cause i did that to her. she's sick and i did that .. thats why i have to take care of her. cause i already hurt her once. while feeding her i keep noticing this Hara Girl looking at me. since she's                     's friend i have to be polite. i looked at her , flashed a smile and didn't dare look at her again. after eating we all got back to class. the guys kept discussing about Hara ..

 

 

 

 

Kangin: she's cute isn't she??

Yesung: YEAH! SHE'S REALLY CUTE! 

Sungmin: dont tell me you like her already??

Leeteuk: well whats so bad about it? she's really cute!

Ryeowook: what do you think Kyu?? you think she's cute .?

Kyu: i guess so ..

Yesung: You know ... she kept looking at you KYU!

Leeteuk: YEAH! I Saw her BLUSHED when you smiled at her ..

Ryeowook: Maybe she likes Kyu ..

Kangin: WHATS SO LIKABLE ABOUT THAT HUMAN??

Kyu: I'm right here hyung! i can HEAR YOU!

Kangin: you were really suppose to hear it .... of all the people she could like , it has to be the guy who doesn't think she's too CUTE.

Kyu: Having a CUTE SISTER , its really hard to find CUTER PEOPLE THAN HER!

Sungmin: yeah ...                  's cute .. TOO CUTE!

Kyu: Cause she's my SISTER! IF IM TOO HANDSOME THEN SHE HAS TO BE BEAUTIFUL! LOOK AT YOON HEE NOONA  and                !

Leeteuk: you think they got that from you KYU?? apparantly you got yours from yoon hee ... as for                . i dont think she  got it from you ...

Kyu: Whatever You Say HYUNG! I know What im saying is the TRUTH.

Sungmin: Ohh Kyu .. i remembered something .. the Lotte World thingy .. i just realized we're a little far from seoul.

Kyu: dont worry .. appa said he'll treat ALL OF OUR FRIENDS. ITS HIS GIFT TO                  .

Ryeowook: so were really going tomorrow??

Kyu: OF COURSE!

Leeteuk: we have to buy her a gift!

Kangin: i thought you'll buy her chocolates there??

Leeteuk: well i have to get her something other than that! too much chocolate is bad for the health!

Sungmin: OHH! I remembered .. she has anemia ...

Ryeowook: is she ok now?? is she all better??

Kyu: actually she still has anemia ... thats why i take care of her too much. you know that girl's too active sometimes .. thats why i have to look after her. cause she might get dizzy or she might feel weak there ...

Leeteuk: WE'LL HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF HER!

Kangin: we will?

Leeteuk: *hits his head* PABO! ITS HER BIRTHDAY! YOU WANT HER TO FAINT WHILE WERE JUST ENJOYING THERE??

Kangin: I WAS KIDDING HYUNG! but .. do you think she'll bring Hara ALONG??

Yesung: nobody said she cant right?? she HAS TO COME!

 

 

 

--[SKIP]--

 

--Your POV--

 

Finally TIME TO GO HOME! TOMORROW WE'RE GOING TO LOTTE WORLD! YIPPEE!!! ohh wait ... GOO HARA! I Have to ask her to come along ... she was already out of the room . i immediately wet outside to follow her , luckily i caught up to her ..

 

 

 

Me: HARA-SSHI!

Hara: ohh ...                       -ah!

Me: Can i ask??? We're going to Lotte World tomorrow for my birthday. do you wanna come?? Its my Appa's treat!

Hara: are you sure you wana invite me?? we just met and-

Me:*cuts in* were friends now right?? if your shy then dont be shy!

Hara: Ok .. Ok .. I'm sure my parents will understand ... what time??

Me: before lunch i guess ... just meet us at the park . i think we're all gonna meet there..

Hara: ok ... well i cant reject your offer since your my first friend here ... but i have to go now .. i'm gonna be meeting my cousin today ... he's from seoul and he's visiting .. see you tomorrow ok??

Me: OK! THANK YOU.

Hara; Advance Happy Birthday!

Me: GOMAWO!

 

 

 

She went off and so did i ... I wonder where Kyu Oppa is?? i went to their classroom but no one's there anymore ... i went outside , still no sight of Kyu Oppa. where is he??!! i saw him riding the bike lready .. is he leaving me alone?? i tried chasing after him but i keep panting .. i called out his name ... a very loud "KYUHYUN OPPA!" came from me .. she turned the back around to me and saw me panting .

 

 

 

Kyu: Ohh! dongsaengie! MIANHAE! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT WITHOUT ME! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!

Me: its ok oppa ... lets just go ...

Kyu: are you sure...?? can you breath?? where's your inhaler??

Me: in my ...... bag .. front  pocket..

 

 

Kyu Oppa took out my inhaler and gave it to me .... after using it i felt much better ... i rode behind Kyu Oppa and went on our way home. but on the way ..

 

 

Me: OPPA! Lets go to the park! i wanna look at the stars from there! PLEASE!

Kyu: sure ... its the least i can do after almost making you faint again.

Me: you didn't oppa! its ok! i just got a little tired. LETS GO!

 

 

 

Kyu Oppa took me all the way to the PARK. it has a nice view of the sky. all i can see are beautiful stars. i loved looking at the stars since we were young. its silly cause  my dream once was to touch a star and own one on my own. now after going to school and learning all about SCIENCE. i realized that i cant .. so DREAMS CRUSHED. Kyu oppa and i sat on the bench. I; really happy i have an Oppa like him ... i really love him. i love him , omma , appa and Yoon Hee Unnie. no one can break us apart! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! MORE THAN MY LIFE! I Wonder how much Kyu Oppa Loves me??

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ... How much do you love me? 

Kyu: hmm ... Look up at the sky. 

Me: The SKY??? Don't change the subject OPPA!!!

Kyu:Just do it!

Me: OK! Alright! *looks up in the sky* What am I looking at Oppa? 

Kyu: Count how many stars there are. 

Me: Im not STUPID OPPA! YOU KNOW THATS IMPOSSIBLE! 

Kyu: So is explaining how much I love you.

Me: Really Oppa?? You really have a way with words...

Kyu: OF COURSE! YOUR MY YEODONGSAENG! I Love You SOOOOOOOO MUUUUCCCCHHHH!

Me: I Love You too oppa ... Mianhae if i'm always sick and giving you hard times...

Kyu: DONT BE SORRY LIKE THAT! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! APPA AND OMMA ... They'll take us to Lotte World! LETS GO DONGSAENG!

Me: NE! GOMAWO OPPA! *smiles*

Kyu: *pinches my cheeks* MUCH BETTER! YOU LOOK CUTER LIKE THAT! Your turning 15! DONT GROW UP YET OK?? i'll always be your PRINCE!

Me: NE! OPPA IS MY PRINCE! *smiles*

 

 

 

Kyu Oppa and i went on our way home . I LOVE OUR BROTHERLY-SISTERLY LOVE. i have to admit that im closer with Kyu Oppa than Yoon Hee Unnie. eversince the BIKE RIDING ACCIDENT , oppa never left my side. i want us to be LIKE THIS  forever ... him as my OPPA AND ME AS HIS DONGSAENG.