Open your eyes.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--  

 

Donghae was really nice. Before he left Daejeon , we had a Star Craft tournament in my house while eating some chips and snacks. He told me everything about this girl his courting but not the name. I keep asking him but , he said he'll introduce her when they become a couple already. He told me he's been inlove with her for 8 years now. Kinda impossible if you ask me. Staying inlove with a girl for a long time even if she shows no interest in you? That sounds impossible.

 

 

 

Kyu: Don't you think you're being impossible?

Hae: It am but its true. I mean , dont you have a girl that you've been loving for a long time? Your mom? Sister? Haven't you loved them until now?

Kyu: But .. Thats different. You cant have any other Mom or sister. Thats why you love them. You cant replace them. But there are many girls in the world. 

Hae: Well , she's not just any girl. When i first saw her , It sounds weird but i liked her already. When i'm with her , i loved her already. When she smiles at me , it makes me tingle inside. Even if i cant make her as happy as how she wants to be. Even if she hasn't said yes to me for years now.

Kyu: It sounds really impossible if you ask me. No one can stay inlove for that long. Other guys would probably look at other girls already.

Hae: Well , i do sometimes get that urge and i feel tired sometimes but i wanna prove something! That i wont look at any other girls. That i'm worthy of her love.

Kyu: Well , goodluck with that.

Hae: Aish! You sound like i cant make it! Think! There must be a girl you've loved for years now , even if she isn't with you or yours , you still love her.

Kyu: You're such a romance guy..

Hae: You know .. I feel like i know you. I think i heard your name before but i dont remember things that much.

Kyu: Kyuhyun is a common name.

Hae: I suppose but ... Yeah. You can love a girl for a long time if your proving something to yourself.

 

 

 

 

When i think about it ....... There is a girl that i loved for a long time. Even until now but .... Is she even counted?? I guess so. I mean , she's not really my sister so its not counted in the ones i cant change. She's one of those many girls in the world that stands out to me. But .... No ... Come on! Its impossible. What Donghae's experiencing only happens in movies.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I haven't seen Donghae lately. Its been 2 days since we got on a date. I do miss him but its just weird that he left for no reason. He didn't even tell me why he left. I dont have that much friends and i'm not as close to anyone as i am to Donghae. And i do get this feeling in me that something is gonna happen because of him. I cant help but think.

 

 

 

 

Yul: Why do you look so ...... serious? You miss Donghae , dont you?

Me: I dont know. I have this weird feeling that somethings gonna happen because of him.

Yul: That your finally gonna say yes to him?

Me: Why would I? I told you , i'm not ready.

Yul: I read a few guy magazines and articles about guys when they fall in and out of love. No guy lasts for 8 years waiting for a certain girl without courting or looking at others. No one. According to my surveys 1 out of 10 guys can wait for the girl he loves. One. See how rare that is? 1 out of 10 is like 1 in a Million already if you put in real life.

Me: I'll think about it.

Yul: Why cant you like Donghae? He has everything! He's a rare type of guy.

Me: And Hyuk is ......?

Yul: Well ..... Hyuk is Hyuk. He's not like Donghae but he's mine! Come on! Listen to what i said. The survey never lies.

Me: And how many did you actually surveyed?

Yul: Uhhh ... 10?

Me: When you get to survey 1million guys and only 1 will be like what your saying , I'll say yes to Donghae.

Yul: Really??

Me: I dont know ...

Yul: Whats there to not know? Its not like other guys have the guts to suit you. Why? Are you inlove with someone?

Me: I wanna find something first before i can make a choice.

Yul: Whatever! You know ... I dont get you sometimes. You'll see! In the end , Donghae will be the one for you.

Me: Its not the end yet.

Yul: I think this still involves your brother in Daejeon huh? let me tell you this .. You're gonna grow old and alone if you dont let him go. You left him. Its time to move on. Its not like he has to choose the guy for you.

 

 

 

Am i being too much on Donghae? He's been nothing but nice to me .... I just ... I cant see myself committing myself in a serious relationship with him. If only Kyuhyun oppa was here. He'd tell me that i'm only for him and i cant have a boyfriend. I wonder how he's doing ......... Does he have a girlfriend already? I'm not  ready to go back.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I have to drive back to Seoul tonight. I know its dangerous to drive at night but ... I really miss Seoul. Kyuhyun and I have become greater friends. Its like , days of hanging out made us become best friends. Kyuhyun was there when i had to leave with Hara as well.

 

 

 

Hara: I'm really gonna miss you Hae! You barely spent time with me!

Hae: Kyu is better to be with than you!

Hara: For a guy ... Maybe. I wish you didn't have to leave.

Hae: Well , i have to. Kyu , thanks for the time we spent together. You're really cool.

Kyu: Its nothing.

Hara: Aish! You two became closer and i didn't see it!

Hae: Too bad ... Kyu! How about you visit me in Seoul? I'll introduce you to the girl i'm talking about.

Hara: Yah! What about me??!

Hae: Ok .. You can come too.

Kyu: I'll see if i can.

Hae: Call me if you can ... I have to go back to Seoul now.

Hara: Why cant you just stay here? Its dark already.

Hae: Because i have a life.

Hara: If omma and auntie gets mad at me for letting you go , your death meat Lee Donghae!

Hae: You'll be fine. Kyu , take care of my ditz of a cousin.

Hara: Hey!Kyu: Be careful on the road.

Hae: I'll be expecting you in Seoul!

 

 

 

I wanted to stay longer but hey! I cant let those others guy get a chance with                   while i'm gone. I wonder if she's ok. I'm sure Yul is always with her.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

At night , i went to visit my parents. I moved out of the house and lived in a apartment when i turned 20 because Yuri unnie and I dont actually get along , or atleast she hates me because she found out Donghae likes me. I cant take not visiting my only family. I dont have much family here. Yuri unnie isn't home when i got there but the others were. We we're having dinner right now.

 

 

 

Heechul: I'm glad you visited little sis! 

Me: I did miss you oppa!

Omma: Why dont you stay here until tomorrow? Its getting late.

Me: I cant .. I still have some papers to settle before i can even think of relaxing.

Omma: Oh come on ... Yeobu , you're making my daughter work too hard.

Appa: I told her i can give the job to someone else but she wouldn't take it.

Me: I cant learn if i accept you exemptions. I'll be depending on it.

Appa: She is right.

Omma: You just look so tired dear. Do you even eat well at that apartment. Why dont you want me or Heechul to stay with you?

Heechul: Yeah little sis! You cant always stay alone with Donghae at your back.

Me: Oppa!! 

Appa: No ... He's right                         . As much as we trust Donghae , it isn't right if you keep having boys there.

Me: Kwon Yuri is the only one that visits me there often.

Omma: Well , i trust you. But you can always come back.

Me: Its ok Omma .. I'll be ok.

Heechul: I'll drive you home.

Me: I can drive myself oppa.

Omma: My little girl has grown up so much already! 

Appa: You did raise her well. She's a smart and beautiful young lady now. If only you raised Yuri like that and not spoiled her.

 

 

 

While talking and sharing stories , Yuri unnie entered the dining room. She looked happy but when she saw me laughing with them , it changed. She's my step sister and we cant always be like this. She gave me and evil death glare and walked out. My mom kept calling her but she wont come back. Yuri unnie's dad stood up to follow her but i stopped him and said i'll follw her myself. She went outside and looks like she's rushing to her car.

 

 

 

 

Me: Unnie!!! Wait!!

Yuri: I said dont call me that! And what do you want?

Me: We have to talk. We cant stay like this forever.  You're my step sister.

Yuri: Yeah .. I am. And who do you think you are? Cinderella?

Me: No! Listen! It wouldn't be bad if we learned to get along. We didn't start off that great but we can still work it out.

Yuri: We can never work it out! And you know why? Because you stole Donghae from me!

Me: I didn't steal Donghae from you!

Yuri: Then tell me why he's courting you! Huh? I dont know what you fed him or what kind of seduction you did to him but your not fooling me like how you fooled everyone else. 

Me: If I stole Donghae , you think we should've been a couple by now right? I didn't steal him! Thats why were not a couple!

Yuri: Oh stop trying to act innocent! You may look like a princess to everyone else but to me , you're still just a trying hard girl! You're stealing my life! First Donghae , Heechul oppa and now my parents! Not to mention , my dad's company! What are you trying to prove? That your better?

Me: I'm not trying to prove anything! And i'm not doing what your accusing me off!

Yuri: Then what were you doing in there? Trying to look like a one big happy family and making me look like i ruined the moment! Then bravo! Mission accomplish Miss Princess! I'd rather puke and leave than to watch you in there acting all princess like!

Me: What should I do to make you understand that i dont intend on doing those things?

Yuri: Are you willing to do my consequences?

Me: Tell  me what they are first!

Yuri: You have to leave my dad's company , dump Donghae , say goodbye to all your friends here , leave my family alone and go out of Korea and never come back! Can you do that?

Me: Are you crazy??

Yuri: No. But the longer i see your face , the sooner i will be. Stop trying to steal my life! You'll never fool me and i wont let you fool my mom and dad!

Me: You're only fooling yourself if you keep believing that! I never intended to steal your life and i'll never steal it. Because if you only open your eyes , you'll see that the only one ruining your life is you! 

 

 

 

I headed to my car and drove off. What is she thinking?  I cant do any of those things! Even dumping Donghae. It sounds so rude  when you say the word Dump. Tears were falling down my eyes. I know she cant accept me but i always kept thinking that maybe she can. All i'm trying to do was to be good at things to make her feel like i'm not just a waste of money when they feed me ... I dont get it. If i dont try to be good , she'll get mad at me. If i try to be good , she'll get mad at me. Yoonhee unnie accepted me before even if i wasn't her real sister. Maybe because of Donghae. But what can i do about Donghae? I cant hurt him .. Aish .... Why is this happening?

    

 

 

===================================================== 

HA! There :)) I was supposed to post this last night but i got bored so i stopped writing.

Ohh .. I changed my tumblr address to  http://iloveyousillybaby.tumblr.com/ cause i think that name is cuter <3 . And the title of my page is Rak Na Dek Ngo which is ...  Thai for I love you silly baby which Kyu loves to say alot! :)

Follow me! :) 

-ShaiKyu :3