Did he just .........?! Oppa just .......... What?!!

I Love You Oppa ♥


--Your POV--

 

I really had a good rest last night , but when I woke up , they forced me to eat alot. I might not fit into my old clothes back in Seoul after this. Well , we have no plans of doing anything today but some of the guys went out. They said they wanted to go around and not get stuck here again. Since Hyuk decided to go , Yul will go along. And since they forced Donghae to come along , he had to. Minyoung , Kyu oppa and I will be the only ones left. Before they left , I walked them to the door. Donghae was holding my hands while standing infront of me like he didn't wanna let go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Are you sure you don't wanna come along?

Me: *shakes my head* I'm just gonna get tired again.

Hae: You never complain when you're stuck working all day.

Me: Thats different. At work , I sit all day.

Hae: Are you sure you're gonna be ok here?

Me: *nods* I have Minyoung and Kyuhyun oppa here. I'm gonna be fine. Take care of Yul and Hara.

Hae: Hyuk can handle that job.

Hyuk: Yah! I'm only gonna take care of one of them!

Me: Go. I'm gonna call you if there's something wrong.

Hae: Ok. Call me , ok?

Me: *nods*

Hae: If you need food , you can use the telephone in the kitchen to call the resort or make something from the fridge.

Me: I get it.

Hae: I wouldn't go if they didn't force me to.

Me: Go. Have fun. You don't go home in Mokpo all the time. Take care?

Hae: *whispers* I love you*

Me: *smiles* I love me too.

Hae: What about me?! 

Hyuk: How greasy are you , Lee Donghae?

Me: *kisses his cheek and whispers* I love you too. *waves* Bye!

Yul: How sweet! Hyukjae! We turned them worse than us!!

Hyuk: Its a good thing right?

Yul: I'm not really sure.

Hae: We're nothing like you.

Me: Nothing at all. Just go before they start thinking we're crazy again ...

Hae: You're just gonna work when I go.

Me: Of course I am. Bye Donghae. Bye Hyuk! Bye Yul!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I let go of his hands and closed the door. What does he expect me to do while he's gone? I went back inside and Minyoung was using her laptop in the living room. I wonder where Kyuhyun oppa is? He said he didn't wanna go with them so he should be here. I went up to my room and took my laptop out. But the batteries are running out. Minyoung borrowed my laptop charger. I was going downstairs to get it back but as soon as I walked out the door , I felt something coming out of my nose. I touched it and ... blood? Its blood. It kept coming out I lifted my head up and tried to block my nose with my hand. What's going on with me? Is it too hot?

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I went to shower after everyone left. After I finished showering and getting dressed , i went out of my room to check on                          and Minyoung. I saw                          outside her their room's door , holding her head up. I went closer to check and her nose was bleeding! Why is it bleeding? I quickly took her to her room and I looked for tissues around. After finding some , I quickly went to her and wiped her nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Whats happening to you?! Why is your nose bleeding?

Me: I-i don't know. It just started bleeding.

Kyu: Are you still sick?

Me: I don't know. But I was always getting my regular check-ups as soon as I got in Seoul.

Kyu: Then why is this happening? Are you ok?

Me: I'm gonna be ok. I feel fine.

Kyu: You feel fine now but what about later?

Me: I'm ok. Really.

Kyu: I'm not gonna stay calm if you're like this.

Me: I'm really ok. Oppa , I'm glad you're taking of me. I really missed you a lot. I know we've been together for a while but we haven't had time for us. I'm glad that i'm with you right now.

Kyu: Appa and Omma got me a place to stay in Seoul already.

Me: But , i'm ok with you staying with me , you don't have to move.

Kyu: No. Its not. What will your parents say if they find out?

Me: My mom and dad are nice. They're gonna be ok with it. They're more worried about me staying in the apartment alone.

Kyu: Its not proper for a boy and a girl to live in one house by themselves. What will people think?

Me: What will people think? You're my brother , they don't have to think of anything ...

Kyu: Well ...

Me: If I have another accident like this , who will be there with me when i'm all alone?

Kyu: ........ Fine. But because Appa and Omma bought a place already , i'm not sure if I can stay long but i'll stay for a while to take care of you.

Me: *hugs Kyu* Thank you oppa! But if you really really wanna leave already , you can tell me , ok?

Kyu: Ok ...

Me: *lets go of the hug* Oppa , sometimes I feel like we're not that close anymore ... And I don't like us like that ... Maybe if we never separated , we'd still be very close. I don't regret leaving because I got to meet my mom and brother and but I regret leaving you behind ... I'm sorry.

Kyu: I was never mad at you.

Me: Really? But I always feel like we're so awkward so I thought you're mad at me even when you say you're not. Are you jealous of Heechul oppa?

Kyu: M-mwo?! Me?

Me: Yes you!

Kyu: N-no!

Me: Aigoo. You're jealous of my biological brother!

Kyu: No!

Me:  You are! Oh! By the way , thanks for bringing me up last night. See? Thats why I need you. I can't take care of myself. I need you to take care of me again. Like how you used to take care of me before it stopped but ... I can feel it starting again ...

Kyu: I never stopped taking care of you whenever we're together... Remember that ...

 

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

He stood up and left me in my room. He never stopped taking care of me? What does he mean by that? At least I told him what i'm feeling. That we're getting awkward. Honestly , Donghae's been taking care of me a lot through this entire trip ... But I guess Kyu oppa's been taking care of me in ways I don't even notice. I feel sorry about that just thinking about it because I don't even get a chance to thank him for all he's done for me ...

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

We went to Daebandong. No one really wanted to drive so we rode on a bus to get here. They sell lots of seafood here , but they're not cheap. The seafood here is very good , everyone kept eating. We were in a restaurant , around a big table with tons of seafood and no one is gonna stop eating , except Hyukjae. He doesn't really like seafood. Yul kept trying to make him eat some ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul: Come on! Just one! Eat this!

Hyuk: What is that anyways?

Yul: Squid!

Hyuk: Eww! No!

Yul: Stop acting like a girl! You're not gonna grow up if you don't eat seafood.

Hyuk: I'm growing up perfectly fine without seafood.

Hae: Will                           like seafood? I should bring her some ...

Yul: We should've left Hyuk instead of                             .

Hyuk: You should've.

Yul: I'm just asking you to eat once! It taste good! Pleeeeeaaasssseeee?!

Hara: How am I supposed to eat peacefully if some people there keep making a lot of noise.

Hae: Hara!

Hara: I'm just saying ...

Yul: Maybe someone should sit somewhere else to avoid the noises that someone doesn't wanna hear instead of complaining.

Hyuk: Yul ...

Yul: What?!

Hara: Well , no one would complain if no one was making noises!

Yul: *stands up* Why do you always have to notice what Hyuk and I do then tell us off indirectly?! I've had it with you!

Hara: Now its my fault? *stands up* Its not my fault you do annoying things all the time!

Yul: Annoying things? If you're so annoyed with everything I do then don't even notice it! I had it with you always acting up like a diva on everyone!

Hara: You're the one who's been treating me like a all this time! Why? Because YOUR boyfriend had to get dumped by me before he went to you?

Yul: What?! How dare you that?!!

Hara: Why? Can't accept that its true?! You're just a rebound!

Hae: Hey! Stop it!

Yul: She's starting it!

Hyuk: *stands up and holds Yul* You should stop. People are looking and--

Yul: What? You're taking her side?! Why? Did she make sense to you? Am I just a rebound?

Hyuk: You know thats not true , but everyone was eating and we were kinda--

Yul: Whatever! Don't you even notice it? She always tells me off everytime I do something! She doesn't like me as a human at all! I had enough! I thought you'll defend me but I guess I was wrong. You did like her a lot after all. She's back so why don't just make her your girlfriend if you're gonna take her side anyways? I'm going back to the beach house. Don't even dare follow me because i'm not talking to you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul pulled Hyuk away and left. Well , that was unexpected. Hara went out and left too. Everyone who was eating stopped and got all quiet. Hyuk was gonna follow her but I stopped him. He's just gonna do what Yul to him not to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul: You blew it again Hyukjae. She looked pretty mad.

Hyuk: I was just saying she should stop fighting with Hara because its not proper for girls to fight.

Heechul: Well , your approach made her look like the bad one.

Hyuk: Hae , Lets go back. They know the way back.

Hae: Well ... I'm not sure if we should leave them.

Hyuk: Then i'm going back by myself.

Hae: Hyuk , Yul told you not to follow her. She'll just get mad if you do the exact opposite of what she said.

Hyuk: But ... She was so mad. We have to settle our problems straight. I can't believe she said I was just using her as a rebound.

Heechul: You look like a player.

Hyuk: Yah! You're not helping.

Hae: Lets wait for the others to finish eating then we'll go back. I'll talk to Yul for you. I'll even ask                          to talk to her for you too.

Hyuk: You will?

Hae: Yeah. Just , wait for a while , ok?

Leeteuk: After what happened , I don't really feel like eating anymore.

Ryeowook: Me too hyung ...

Sungmin: Maybe we should go back.

Kangin: We shouldn't waste food.

Hae: Its ok. Everything's gonna be fine. You guys can continue eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I made Hyuk sit back down and tried to comfort him ... I have to tell Hara that she has to learn how to zip sometimes. I know they're not on good terms but still .......

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I finally got to concentrate with my work until something started ringing next to me. Kyuhyun oppa left his phone here. I picked it up but the call stopped. His wallpaper is a photo of him and Hara. Well , thats natural since they are together. I should take this to him. I went downstairs since he's probably there. I looked at the phone and the screensaver came out. It was a childhoos photo of me and Kyuhyun oppa. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Y-yah! *runs to me and grabs his phone* What were you looking at?

Me: You have a photo of us a your screensaver?

Kyu: W-well ...

Me: I want one too! I never got to take some photos of us together when I left.

Kyu: Its the first thing I see when I wake up ... Its also the last thing I see whenever I sleep.

Me: Really? Thats so sweet oppa! But you're just saying that to make me feel good. Your wallpaper is a photo of you two. Did you put that as your screensaver so your girlfriend wouldn't notice when she's looking at your phone?

Kyu: W-what? No!

Me:  I was the only girl in your life! Now you replace me just because I left?! *pouts*

Kyu: Yah! Why are you pouting?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we were younger , he always hated it when I pout. I don't know why but whenever he sees me pout , he freaks out and he'll do anything just to stop me. It really annoys him. I tried to annoy him more with it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: You replaced me already! Aigoo. I knew it *still pouting*

Kyu: I-i ... No I .... But you said ..... Why are you acting like this? You're like a kid!

Me: I guess thats why you replaced me ...

Kyu: What? No! Aish ... If you don't stop pouting ....

Me: What?!

Kyu: I'm gonna ......

Me: What?! *still pouts*

Kyu: Can you just stop?!

Me: No! I'm your last priority now and it hurts ...

Kyu: B-but ... Aish .. Stop it!

Me: Make me!

Kyu: *panics*

Me: *smiles* Oppa , I was just---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was gonna tell him I was just kidding but then he cupped my face I felt his lips on mine. I don't know what to do ... I was frozen in my position. What is he ...... Why is he .... He let go of my face and pulled away. He looked at me like nothing happened. He just said "Now that stopped you , didn't it?" and he walked away ... But he just ... he just .... he just kissed me , right? I was forzen in my position ... I just kept touching my lips. Why do I keep touching my lips ... Why did he ... Aigoo ... Its not the first time he kissed me but the last time he did , we were kids! Someone tapped me from behind , which caused me to jump and finally , I woke up from my deep thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minyoung: What are you doing there standing around?

Me: W-where were you?!

Minyoung: I took some yogurt from the fridge! Want some?

Me: N-no ... I-i'm going back to our room ... G-give me my laptop's charger back ...

Minyoung: Ok ... But why are you stuttering?

Me: N-nothing! Give me my charger back!!!!!!

Minyoung: Sheez. You don't have to be so mad about it .... I'll give it back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

She took my charger and handed it to me. I'm still thinking about what happened and its making me feel so uneasy. She asked me again if something's room but I couldn't say anything and just ran up to out room. Aigoo! This is never gonna let me rest. I just tried to keep working but nothing else comes in my mind but THAT. Uggh.

 

I couldn't even concentrate on what I was supposed to do because I can't forget what Kyuhyun oppa did. Aigoo ... I shouldn't look at it in any other ways. Kyuhyun oppa is my oppa. He probably just couldn't take my actions and ... Aish ... I heard Minyoung calling out my name from downstairs. I quickly ran down because she sounds like she's in panic. When I got downstairs , I saw here in the living room area with Yul. Minyoung shouts like there's a fire or something. I approached them and .... is Yul crying?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Minyoung , what happened?

Minyoung: She wouldn't tell me. Thats why I called you.

Me: *sits next to Yul* Yul-ah ... What happened? Where's Hyuk?

Yul: *mumbles* Don't even talk about that guy! *sobs*

Me: W-what happened?! What did he do to you?! Does he wanna die?!! I don't care if he's my boyfriend's best friend! I can kill him!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just kept crying without saying anything. My phone started beeping. I got a text from Donghae. He said Hyuk and Yul had a fight and I should try to calm Yul down. She doesn't sound like she's gonna calm down. But she suddenly hugged me and started crying more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul: He's always taking Hara's side. I knew it. I was just a rebound ... *sobs*

Me: M-mwo? How could you say that? Hyukjae loves you.

Yul: Yeah right. He only realized he likes me when Hara wasn't around but now that she's around--

Me: Why? Did he cheat on you?! Did you see them do something?!

Yul: No! But he's always taking her side! I always look like i'm the wrong one when he takes her side! Hara always sees everything I do and indirectly insults me. I can't stand it anymore!!

Minyoung: Ever since                            left , Hara was like that with me too! Even with you                            ! She was so nice and sweet when we met her but then she changed after she met Kyuhyun oppa. She just saw a boy and her true colors come out. She became a total .

Me: Thats not very nice , Minyoung.

Minyoung: Well , its true! Remember , when she met Kyu oppa and she saw how close you two are , all she wanted you to do was hook her up with Kyu and when she got what she wanted , she just became a bigger !

Me: Minyoung ...

Yul: Why are you so nice to her when all she did was use you? Didn't you tell me last time that when you were younger , Kyuhyun asked Hara if she could walk with you because he was worried about you but she ditched you and made you go home all by yourself?! She even made you tell Kyuhyun that she walked with you! She doesn't have interest in being friends with you , she just wanted to get hooked up with your brother.

Me: Look , I don't mind all of those. Just try to understand her. Maybe if we befriend her she's gonna change.

Minyoung: Not gonna happen.

Me: Whatever ... Yul , I think you should talk with Hyuk. I know he had an image like that , but I saw how serious he got when he started to court you.

Yul: I don't wanna talk about him.

Me: Fine ... Just hug and cry on me all you want. But promise me you'll talk when you feel better.

Minyoung: I'm sure you two will kiss and make up afterwards ...

 

 

 

 

 

She kept sobbing harder. I did hear about how Hyuk was with Hara before ... I get why Yul would be like this , but I know Hyukjae is serious with her. And Hara's with Kyu oppa ... I never thought badly of Hara. Even if she used me a lot of times , she only did it because she likes Kyuhyun oppa a lot ... Speaking of Kyuhyun , Minyoung just had to mention the word KISS , didn't she ... Aigoo , now I can't get it out of my head again ... I mean , whatever oppa's intention was , it was still a KISS. Aigoo! This isn't right. He looked like nothing happened a while ago , maybe he really just did that to stop me from acting like a kid ... but still ... it felt so ... weird ....

 

 

 

 

Oh. Hey there EunHae =)) (Hehe. See what I did there? OPPA OPPA inspired xD)

 

 

======================================================================================

 

Well? What do you think?

Tell me now but i'll probably read it tomorrow , i'm tired now! =))

I hope you liked it but if you didn't , its ok too.

I've been so busy nowadays so I couldn't update very much. I'm sorry.

But i'll try to update more. I tend to slack off or distract myself in my free time too.

I'll try to change that.

 

 

Thank you to all my readers and subscribers for being so patient with me!
SARANGHAE! :*

 

-MsShaiKyu :3