Run from the LADY RUN! RUN!!

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Misun's POV--

 

Why is Hyorim's kid asking me this?? I'm sure she's not my daughter. She looks like the eldest kid. Well , she has to know the truth. It feels weird being with this girl though. She's the daughter of the girl who i trusted to take care of my daughter. Will i get her back?

 

 

 

Misun: You really wanna know the TRUTH?

Yoon Hee: Yes! Ahjumma . My family isn't the same as before now. Can you please just leave us alone if all you'll do is bug us?

Misun: Im sorry but i cant .. I need my daughter back before i stop bugging you.

Yoon Hee: Daughter?? What daughter?

Misun: Your younger sister                        , by 50-50% chances , can possibly be my daughter.

Yoon Hee: MWO?? No way thats true! Mianhae ahjumma but                     's been with us since she's a baby! We took care of her and we were there when she needed us! thats what a real family is and thats what we are to her! WERE HER REAL FAMILY! 

Misun: Well in 4-5 days were gonna find out . But believe what you want , i haven't been with my daughter since the day she was born and for 15 years. 

Yoon Hee: Ahjumma *kneels down* Please ... dont ruin my family. I have to admit , i'm jealous over                  cause in our family , she's the one who gets the most attention. I'm the one who always studies , i'm the one who follows my parents all the time and takes care of my siblings. Sometimes i ENVY her. because she's always the apple of their eyes and Kyu and I only came in 2nd but it doesn't mean i want her away! She's our Maknae. She's my precious little sister whom no matter how much i envy her , she still makes me feel im more important than what i think.

 

 

 

 

She started crying. It must be tough being the one who gets less attention , i know how she feels but if ever                        really is my daughter i still have to take her. This girl will make it hard but they already had 15 years with her , what about me? i'm the real mom and i never sent even just one day with her , sure i had 9 months but she's in my tummy at those times. 

 

 

 

Misun: Mianhae .. but i haven't been with my daughter for 15 years ... but if she isn't my daughter then .. i'll never bug your family ... *walks away*

 

 

 

 

As i walked away from that girl i could hear a young girl's voice calling her unnie.

 

 

 

--Yoon Hee's  POV--

 

 

She just left me there , kneeling and crying infront of her. Then i heard a girl's voice calling me UNNIE and a guy's voice calling out NOONA. Kyuhyun and                             are here?? WHY HERE? WHY NOW?? That Lady probably hears them .. I have to drag                      away here somehow before she comes back cause i see her turning around.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoon Hee:                     ! Kyu!

Me: Noona .. What happened??

Yoon Hee: I'm ok dongsaeng .. You have to leave ..

Me: Why Unnie??

Kyu: Yeah Noona , we just got here.

Yoon Hee: Kyu .. Take her away , away fro here and fast..

Kyu: Why unnie??

 

 

 

I turned around and i could see she's coming back. She's gonna scare my sister again ... 

 

 

 

Yoon Hee: Kyu! hurry!! Run! take her away! The Lady is coming!

Me: Lady? Who's Lady unnie?

Yoon Hee: The scary one ..

Me: That Lady?? Lets go oppa! Lets go unnie!

Yoon Hee: Go on Kyu! take                         away from here! Run!

 

 

 

The two ran away. Well i cant run along and let this Lady follow them , especially                           , she might take her away. Then after this Omma has some explaining to do.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

Its that Lady that hugged me again ... I ran fast as Kyu opa pulled me but because i have anemia , i felt tired a lot easily cause i also have asthma . Me and my stupid sicknesses. It slowed down our running which made oppa noticed.

 

 

 

Kyu: Dongsaengie , Are you tired??

Me: Ne .. Oppa the lady is coming im getting scared.

Kyu: we have to run.

Me: I cant run , my knees hurt and i need my inhaler.

Kyu: Urgh. *thinks* .... *kneels down* Hop on.

Me: Can you oppa?

Kyu: Im not that weak. come on before she reaches us.

Me: ne *hops on kyu's back*

Kyu: Hang on ok? I'm gonna run!

Me: Arasso Oppa! run fast!

 

 

 

Oppa started running .. and running .. and running. He's very fast! i'm sure that Lady wont catch us! I was scared but because of Oppa i felt a lot protected and i was enjoying this. Its not like he never carried me like this before but its weird ... Different. and a part of me feels like this will end soon. I wonder why. He took me really far , by a beach side near town. I never seen this place before.  

 

 

 

Me: Where are we oppa? why didn't you just take me home?

Kyu: well i wanted to show you this place but if you dont like it here i can just take you hoe.

Me: no! lets stay for a while.

Kyu: *sits by a tree and lets out a big sigh* .. *stretches arms* The air is fresh isn't it? this place is good for you.

Me: *sits next to kyu* ne .. it is oppa. *sighs* 

Kyu: what was that for?

Me: Well , that Lady keeps disturbing us , I cant help but think that somethings go happen when shes around.

Kyu: your so negative.

Me: What if i'm really the kid shes looking for and you have to give me back? what will you do oppa?

Kyu: Hmm .. i'll take you back here away from them.

Me: You dont get it oppa. If she's my real mom , she has to take me with her , right? But i wanna stay with you oppa. i dont wanna be taken away.

Kyu: and you wont be .. YOU WONT. *stands up and looks for something in the ground*

Me: what are you looking for?

Kyu: a rock.

Me: rock?

Kyu: a good for craving rock. ah! *finds one* here!

Me: what are you gonna do with that?

Kyu: *goes near the tree and starts craving*

Me: LEMME SEE! LEMME SEE!

Kyu: Wait! its not done yet! *craves more* HERE! 

Me: whats that?

 

 

 

*on the tree: KH+[your initials] 2gether 4ever

 

 

 

Kyu: You and Me together forever. OK? *shows up his pinky*

Me: Neh! Forever! *pinky shakes*

Kyu: now lets go home. Its getting darker.

Me: Gomawo oppa. Your the best.

Kyu: I know .. But that wont work on me! your still gonna walk.

Me: Hmp. *pouts* Meanie.

Kyu: Merong! *laughs*

 

 

 

I dont get what he meant by us being together forever but im sure we'll be together forever! he is my brother after all. Maybe im just thinking of that lady too much. IM A CHO! and i know that.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

CLIFFHANGER! ATTENTION READERS/SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

 

 

SORRY I'VE BEEN UPDATING LESS ... I HAVE MEASLES RIGHT NOW. and i'm always sick which is why i dont find time to even update. Im still sick now but i chose to update this. I really DONT FEEL WELL at ALL... so SORRY TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! BUT I HOPE YOU KEEP SUBSCRIBING! I will try to update always! GOMAWO! -ShaiKyu :3

 

 

KEEP SUBSCRIBING , READING AND COMMENTING! IT ALL HELPS IN MOTIVATION!