Out Of Place

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Your POV--

Another Day! Why do i feel like that Lady really has something to do with me and my life?? Its not like i know her , I just feel like that. I kept telling Kyuhyun Oppa that on our way home yesterday but he only told me to forget about her. How can i when she keeps coming? I'm eating my breakfast. but why do i feel like there were so many eyes on me.

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

She's been so quiet. Whats up? Its either my sister's been abducted and replaced by a nice alien disguised as her or she's still thinking about that Lady. She's eating there quietly , blanklessly. I cant let her just keep up like that. she might end up eating her spoon and fork.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Hey                      . Whats up?

Me: what do you mean whats up?? Dont you see im eating?

Kyu: yes but its like your mind isn't with us.

Me: i'm ok .. Appa. Omma. Oppa. Unnie. I'm finished eating.

Kyu: no your not ..

Me: *stands up* I need to get to school early Appa. Im going.

Yoon Hee: Dongsaengie , your gonna walk??

Me: Ne.

Omma: Why dont you wait for your oppa and ride along??

Me: Aigoo. Kyu oppa needs to eat and I'm gonna be late for that important thing.

Appa: your not meeting a GUY there aren't you?

Me: Aniyo! *kisses her appa's cheek* I have to go appa. *kisses her mom's cheek* Annyeong omma! *runs out*

Omma: Whats up with her?? Did something happen yesterday Kyu??

Kyu: Uhh ... Noona will tell you .. *stands up* I'm done eating too. I'll follow                          Annyeong *runs out*

 

 

 

Well , i cant let                    walk out alone. What is that Lady is there and she cant outrun her??  BUT WHERE IS SHE?? She's not that fast of a runner or a walker. I went on my bike and tried to look for her.

 

 

 

--Yoon Hee's POV--

 

Kyu?? He just left me with Omma asking whats wrong.

 

 

 

Omma: so .. Yoon Hee did something happen yesterday??

Yoon Hee: Yes omma. so many things happened yesterday.

Omma: Like what?

Yoon Hee: answer me first. I'll ask this again. is                    really my sister??

Appa: Cho Yoon Hee! what kind of a question is that??

Omma: What do you mean sweetie.?

Yoon Hee: i saw that Lady , Misun , yesterday. she said that there's 50-50% chances that                      's her daughter. is it true?

Omma: MWO?? You saw her and you TALKED to her??

Yoon Hee: Omma just tell me! I deserve to know!

Appa: Yoon Hee! dont raise your voice over your Mom!

Yoon Hee: Mianhae.

Omma: Yeobo , take Yoon Hee to school .. My head is hurting i need to rest upstairs 

Yoon Hee: Dont bother. i'll take my bike to school like what i do everyday. *goes out*

 

 

 

They're always like this. Its like they always have secrets but the truth will come out soon. aiaf they wont tell me then i'll wait for 4-5 days to know the truth if i have to.

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I cant stay home. Why do i feel like i'm suddenly being drifted apart from my parents and siblings?? i suddenly feel like i dont belong with them anymore. I was just walking on my wy to school when i could here a voice calling out my name ... "                  !                    !" and i turned around to see it was Kyuhyun Oppa on his bike.

 

 

 

Kyu:                !                   !

Me: Oppa!

Kyu: Hey! *stops next to me* Why'd you leave me?

Me: You were still eating and i need to get to school.

Kyu: Well your gonna get tired and you know you cant get tired. School is still much farther from here and its gonna take you a long time if you just walk.

Me: Ohh .. I know that now.

Kyu: Come on .. Hop on and lets just get you to school.

Me: I wanna walk *walks away*

Kyu: Hey! *follows me* I didn't come here and left my meal just so you could leave me behind.

Me: Then go back there and eat your meal.

Kyu: Did oppa make you mad dongsaeng?? Did oppa do something wrong?? Mianhae.

Me: STOP treating me like a KID! I'm 15 now.

Kyu: I cant. 

Me: Stop.

Kyu: No.

Me: You wont stop?

Kyu: No.

Me: Well stop it!

Kyu: No!

Me: I dont wanna be treated like a BABY!

Kyu: Hop on and i wont treat you like a BABY.

Me: Seriously??

Kyu: *Nods*

Me: Ok! Promise me that! 

Kyu: I promise! 

Me: Ok .. *hops on* Wait a sec. Is this a TRICK to get me to ride with you???

Kyu: Yes and you fell for it *rides real fast*

Me: Hey! OPPA! SLOW DOWN!

Kyu: I wont. You need to get to school early right??

Me: Oppa! I'm getting scared! Slow down!

Kyu: Only Kids WHINE like that. Your not  kid anymore.

Me: Yes I Am! Stop It!

Kyu: Tell Me First .. Do you have a Problem??

Me: No!

Kyu: THE TRUTH!

Me: NO!

Kyu: I wont stop!

Me: Fine! I have a problem and ITS YOU!

Kyu: *stops riding* ME??

Me: Ne... I feel like .. I'm slowly drifting away from you and everyone else.

Kyu: What?? Why??? 

Me: cause of ..... that ... well..

Kyu: Cause of the LADY?? Right??

Me: Ne.. I feel like i really have a connection with her.

Kyu: Stop thinking about her .. Arasso?? Your Oppa's Girl and Oppa Loves you and You shouldn't feel out of place with us cause were family.

Me: Ne! Mianhae if i was acting like that cause i was feeling out of place.

Kyu: Lets get you to school??

Me: Ok! 

 

 

 

I felt like a big problem was just gotten off my chest. I Keep asking myself if i should still be with them. I feel like since i met that Lady , that i dont belong with my own family anymore. Its like she's really ... something to my life. At school , when Kyu Oppa and I got there , Goo Hara came running to us . well to OPPA but i'm with Oppa so its us again. Her eyes are sparkling and she's like a Kid that saw a beautiful fairy princess costume that she really liked.

 

 

 

Hara: Annyeong Haseyo Kyuhyun Oppa!

Kyu: Annyeong ..

Hara: Why are you here so early??

Kyu: I'm taking my sister here early. Cant you see that??

Hara: Ohh ... I see that.

Kyu: I have to park my bike.                    -ah! Your heavy! go down!

Me: Park it while i'm on!

Kyu:                  ! I'll you to your room if you go down.

Me: Really?? You'll carry my books.

Kyu: Ne ne ne! just go down!

Me: *goes down* I'll be waiting here! *waves at kyu*

Kyu: *shows off his tongue and goes to the parking space*

 

 

 

Im here. Left alone with Hara while waiting for Kyu oppa. Why is she still here?? Shouldn't she be on her way inside?? She's getting on my nerves when it comes to being with Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

 

 

Hara: Hmmm...                        .

Me: Ne?

Hara: Can i ask you something??

Me: Sure. Whats it about??

Hara: Well .. Its about Kyuhyun Oppa.

Me: What about my Oppa??

Hara: Is he dating anybody??

Me: No.

Hara: Is he crushing on someone??

Me: As far as i know , he's not. Why are you asking??

 

 

 

Before she could answer , Kyuhyun Oppa tapped my back and her eyes started sparkling again. While walking along the corridors , i feel like she's intentionally ignoring me and making me feel like i'm not there cause she's hogging Kyuhyun Oppa. I feel weird the first time i met her. Like she'll take something away from me .. It hope its not Kyuhyun Oppa. When we got to our room , Oppa had to leave now and i was left alone with her again.

 

 

 

Hara:                    , About your question.

Me: Ohh .. Right .. Why were you asking about Oppa??

Hara: I'll be honest with you cause he's your brother. I like Kyuhyun Oppa. I like him a lot.

Me: MWO?? You like Oppa??

Hara: Ne. I want him to be my boyfriend. Will you help me                    ??

Me: I dont know ..