The Result is here.

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Your POV--

 

Aishh ... I cant keep this inside me ... and im no good at hiding. I guess i can tell Min oppa , it might help me forget that we have a bit of a long way walk home ... for me its long .. 

 

 

Me: Oppa , Kyuhyun Oppa got mad at me.

Sungmin: Why?? 

Me: I bet he already told you about the Lady who's bugging us , didn't he??

Sungmin: Yes , why?? you two fought because of her??

Me: He got mad cause i was telling him that i feel like im really connected with her.

Sungmin: Mwo?? he shouldn't be mad. Your young , he should understand that.

Me: Oppa , dont be mad at him , its not his fault. it just hurts so much when he said that maybe i am not a part of our family

Sungmin: He shouldn't say things like that too.

Me: Oppa .... Mianhae Kyuhyun Oppa ...

 

 

 

Then tears started to fall from my eyes. It hurts not just because of what i told Sungmin but oppa feels like i dont care about our family. It hurts a lot. I loved my family so much , more than what i could give to mysself. But oppa feels like i dont just because i gave my opinion and said i think i related to that woman. Sungmin oppa hugged me when i started sobbing.

 

 

 

Sungmin: *taps my back* Dont cry now Dongsaeng.Kyu was just shocked. Maybe he cant accept this too. Maybe he's too pissed.

Me: but .. this is the first time he got mad at me. He never gets mad at me.

Sungmin: He was just shocked. Arasso??? He isnt mad at you.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

 

I went home alone after finally getting Hara away from me.                   's walking. I guess i did hurt her so bad. On my way , from a far distance , i can see two people on the streets. Hugging?? Dont they know better to not show public affection at public places??? Wait. Thats Sungmin Hyung and                       ??? My blood suddenly feels like its pumping too fast. i wanted to go to them but i cant. I looked closer and , she's crying , Min hyung is comforting her. I must've made her feel so sad then. but i cant go to them nor face her. Min Hyung will take care of her , i went on a different pathway home to avoid them from seeing me.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I told Min Oppa everything. Starting from the Lady to my little misunderstanding with Kyuhyun Oppa. Im glad he understands me. Our talk made me forget how farther our house is and without notice , we were already there. I hugged Min Oppa to thank him for walking me home.

 

 

Me: Oppa , Gomawo. For not leaving my side and for being an Oppa to me.

Sungmin: i'll do anything for you. Your like a dongsaeng. Take care now. See you on monday!

Me: *lets go of the hug* You take care! You still have a long way to go! I suggest you take a bus instead.

Sungmin: I will. Its too late to be walking back so far anyways. I'll be going now.

Me: Ne , Take care oppa. 

Sungmin: Dont be fighting with Kyuhyun! Have a great weekend.

Me: You too! Gomawo for walking me home!! Bye *waves*

 

 

 

When Min oppa was waling away , i went inside already and Omma suddenly hugged me so fast.

 

 

 

Omma:                    -ah! I was so worried about you! Why did you walk?

Me: Omma , im ok. I just wanted to walk. Sungmin Oppa was with me so you dont have to worry.

Omma: You should eat now.

 

 

 

She tried to take me to the kitchen fast , why?? I heard voices at the living room. It was Appa. I stopped Omma from pulling me.

 

 

Omma:                       , what is it?

Me: I should let Appa know i'm back! I'll follow you to the Kitchen Omma! *runs to the living room*

Omma: No                    ! wait! *follows me*

 

 

I ran to the living room. i was gonna go inside when appa yelled. What the?? I took a little peek and i saw oppa sitting down on his knees turned around from appa while appa is just sitting there looking mad at him. 

 

 

Appa: How could you leave your sister? You know Yoon Hee will be busy these days so she cant always look after                   !

Kyu: Dont you think i'll be busy too?!!! You think all i need to do is take care of                   ?

Appa: CHO KYUHYUN! Since when did you learn to answer to me like that??

Kyu: Mianhae. I was just saying what i felt , that im not                        's nurse.

Appa: Is that how you think??

 

 

Appa pulled out a whip from his pocket. I've seen this on TV. Appa never did this to us. He never punished us. He placed a whip on Kyu Oppa's calf *the part behind of the part below your knees [thats what its called]* and it was a strong whip but he didn't even say a word. i could see a scar on his calf right now. I covered my mouth , i almost made them here me sob. Omma was holding me and sobbing along.

 

 

Appa: Now what do you have to say??

Kyu: That i'm not                     's nurse. I didn't sign up to take care of her and i'm not her pack mule who takes her to school and home all the time.

Appa: Your really making me mad Kyu!

 

 

He placed another whip. I feel like its me who's getting hurt here. Why is he acting like that?? Did i make him feel mad that he's taking it out on Appa?? Oppa. Stop That.

 

 

Appa: Now. You know what you have to say and this is your last chance to say it right or else.

Kyu: I already said what i want. If you want me to say something , why dont you write it down for me so i'll get it??

Appa: Cho Kyuhyun I did not raise you to talk sarcastically with me!

 

 

He was about to place another whip. I cant take it anymore. I ran inside and blocked Kyuhyun Oppa from Appa. I was sobbing infront of Appa.

 

 

Me: Appa. Please stop. Dont hurt my oppa.

Appa:                         -ah.

Me: Appa , you never punished us like this. Appa , its not his fault! I wanted to walk with Sungmin Oppa! Appa Stop Please. *sobs more*

Appa: Stop Crying. Appa will stop now. Mianhae.

 

 

Omma came running inside and hugged Kyuhyun Oppa. But Oppa pushed away and just made his way to his room. Why is it like this?? Why is he like this?? Whats happening to us???

 

 

*SKIP*

 

 

Its been 2 days , Kyuhyun and Appa made up but we haven't. I wanna talk to him but i cant. i dont know if i can yet. Maybe he's still mad at me. Appa and Omma noticed our awkwardness lately. , Omma talked to me about it but i said its nothing. We were having a normal dinner together. All of us. I usually sit next to oppa when its dinner but now i sat next to Yoon Hee unnie. We were all just quiet inside , no words said , when we heard a noise from outside. We all rushed outside and again. Its was Kim Misun , the one who always bugs us. She approached us holding a paper , showing it off to Appa and Omma's face.

 

 

 

Misun: See that?? *shows the paper* 

 

 

They took the paper from her hands Their eyes widen. What is that paper?? They looked at me , just staring , without saying a word. I took the paper from their hands. I was reading it all ... no ... NO! this isn't true. this cant be true.

 

 

Its a

 

 

 

 

 

DNA TEST RESULT Paper

 

 

 

 

which says she's My mom. My Real Mom. 

 

 

I mostly felt shocked and i wanted to Cry. Kyuhyun Oppa took the paper from me while i sob.

 

 

 

Misun:                    -ah , Your my daughter. Its true. I'm not lying! Its all in the paper.

Hyorim: Aigoo! Liar! *hugs me* How can you say thats a true test?? Where did you get her samples from?

Misun: Remember when i came here?? I knew you were gonna deny the truth , so when i hugged her , i took some of her hair and took it to a doctor to get tested. 

Me: Omma , your not my real omma?? 

Hyorim: *faces me and holds my shoulders* Your my daughter.. Arasso??

Misun:                 , I'm your real mom. 

 

 

 

I'm so confused all over again .. I wanna cry. Thats all i wanna do ... I cant be here , i cant face them. I ran away , i just ran with all my might. So that they cant follow me.

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

 

Aigoo... Aigoo .. This isn't true , is it? This paper just said that                          is this lady's daughter and not Omma's ... Aigoo! She asked omma while tears wont stop falling from her face. AIGOO! How can this happen?? She ran away from us , i cant help it. I followed her. I ran after her , leaving my parents , that lady and unnie behind. She needs me more than them.

 

 

 

 

 

================

 

 

LAME UPDATE?? Mianhae :)))) ....