Last Ride

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

My LAST DAY at SCHOOL... LAST DAY at Daejeon?? Yeah .. I guess.. I cant skip school .. I should hang out with Oppa when school ends , We get to go home early today anyways .. I wanna spend my last day with Oppa .. Today , i decided to go to school with Oppa .. Remember our USUAL WAY of going to school?? I'm riding behind him on a BIKE. Tears were falling down my eyes .. Thinking that this is our LAST RIDE together .. It hurts a lot. 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

She maybe behind me right now , but i can feel that she's crying .. We haven't actually talked about her leaving yet. She seems so sad right now .. You can hear her sniff a mile away and just kept on Crying ..

 

 

Kyu: Yah ... Are you crying??

Me: No .. I'm Laughing ... Pabo-yah *sniffs* Isn't it obvious??

Kyu: You shouldn't call your Oppa a Pabo ..

Me: *hugs from behind* I'm gonna miss you the most , Kyu oppa ..

Kyu: Your really leaving?

Me: *nods*

Kyu: Why?? You know ... you dont have to leave ... Please dont leave us ..

Me: Mianhae Oppa *cries* I love you and you know that right?? But this is the best .. Dont forget me??

Kyu: I'll never forget you .. I love you too               . *sniffs*

Me: Yah .. Are you crying too? I'm the only one who should cry .. 

Kyu: Ani ... I'm not crying .. Boys dont cry .. Especially Me ..

 

 

Actually .. i am .. I cant even wipe my tears because im driving the bike .. We might both fall. I'm gonna miss her. I dont wanna argue with her because i know i'm gonna lose anyways .. As we got closer , She started to wipe her tears and composed herself. Then we saw Minyoung coming to us , running ..                   immediately ran back to her and gave her a big hug .. Ofcourse , Minyoung looked SHOCKED and CONFUSED ..

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Minyoung-shhi! My best girl friend ever .. I'm gonna miss her so much ... Tears just kept falling even if i wanna stop them from coming out.

 

 

Minyoung: Missed me that much??

Me: Ne .. I'm gonna miss you a lot.

Minyoung: Miss me?? Why??

Me: I .... well ..

Kyu: She's going with her real mother back to Seoul.

Minyoung: *lets go of me* Mwo?? Your leaving??

Me: *wipes her tears and tries to smile* Ne .. I have to ..

 

 

Even if i wanna stop my tears from falling and even if i wipe it a lot of times , it still comes out ... I shouldn't cry too much ... Minyoung hugged me so tight ... It made me cry more .. I'll miss everything here.

 

 

Minyoung: Uljima                 -ah ..

Me: Ani--- I'm not crying! Really ... *sobs quietly*

Minyoung: Uljima ...

 

 

Its not easy to be in class for the last time too. I had to say goodbye to all my friends ... In class , some of our other friends were very. The Oppas dont know im leaving yet .. Maybe Kyu Oppa told them already ... Hara approached me at around Lunch and took me somewhere to talk. at first i felt bad about how she left me last night but .. i dont really know what to think ...

 

 

Hara:                 -shi .. I'm really sorry. I dont want you to leave .. Not before i could say sorry..

Me: You dont have to apologize to me ..

Hara: I was horrible .. I left you alone .. I heard that your real mom came by you last night while going home .. Mianhae ... But .. you didn't tell Kyuhyun about me leaving .. didn't you??

Me: No , i didn't and... Its ok .. besides , something came up right? Its ok .. At least we could end with this peaceful talk.

Hara: You dont have to leave if you dont want to.

Me: I dont want to .. I just have to .. Hara-sshi .. Can you do a favor for me??

Hara: Uhh  .. i guess??

Me: Take Care of my Oppa ... He'll be sad for sure .. If you really like him ... You make him happy for me ..

Hara: You dont have to ask me to do that .. I already will.

Me: Gomawo ... I dont really know if we'll see each other again .. So , i just hope he doesn't get hurt ... I wont be with him anymore so i cant save him from an heart break ... Dont .. Dont hurt him ...

Hara: I wont ... Dont worry .. I'll be here for Kyu Oppa. 

Me: If he tries to go to Seoul , stop him .. Please? Seoul is near but ... I dont think i can learn to move on if he follows me .. I know i'll probably cry all the time i'm there .. But i love him more than anyone can love him .. Im sure we both have to move on and not be miserable all the time ...

Hara: Well , i cant promise that .. He'll go off to college sooner or later. Tell you what ... I'll prevent him for looking for you for a while until he goes to Seoul to study if he plans to .. Until he moves on .. im sure one day , he'll be ok .. 

Me: Thank you so much .... I have to go now ... I mean , lets go inside now , they might be looking for us ..

Hara: Ne ...

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

 

She doesn't have to order me to take care of Kyu .. what am i?? a babysitter?? If only Donghae Oppa didn't tell me what i did was very bad and she could ruin my reputation to Kyu ... At least when she leaves , she'll entrust Kyu to me ... I really do like Kyuhyun a lot .. He's so close with                  that their like lovers ...Ahh .. well , thats over with .. I just have to wait a little more .. This is all worth it in the end ..

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

LUNCH. I wonder where                 is?? I told the hyungs abut her departure just now because i cant tell them in our homeroom.

 

 

Leeteuk: Mwo???!! She really is???

Kyu: Ne .. Hyung .. do you think what she's doing is right?

Kangin: She's leaving to protect you and your family.. im sure it means a lot to her ..

Sungmin: and that isn't just a simple sacrifice .. she must be real sad now ..

Kyu: yeah .. she keeps crying everyday .. she was even crying this morning while we were riding on my bike.

Sungmin: Poor little __________ *frowns* She must be so miserable .. 

Wookie: Kyu ... I dont want her to leave .. 

Yesung: Yeah .. what about THE SIBLINGS that we all love?? Your just gonna be THE SIBLING ..

Leeteuk: Stop that! He's sad enough! Your making it worst ..

Sungmin: Where is she by the way??

Kyu: i dont know...

Kangin: So , are you two gonna be like ... Hanging out until tomorrow??

Kyu: Probably ..

Yesung: Hey! can we come!??

Wookie: *slaps his shoulder* HYUNG! Its their moment ... We shouldn't disturb them ...

Yesung: So what?? were also                     's friends if you dont remember ...

Leeteuk: Then , we should make this her best lunch with us EVER! Anyways , stop talking about it right now .. Kyu's practically crying already ..

Kyu: I.AM.NOT!

 

 

Of course i'll cry Hyung ... why ... just because im a guy doesn't mean i cant? I'm gonna lose my sister ..Why wont i cry?? but yeah ... i cant let the tears out infront of these guys .. Maybe only Min hyung and Wookie and maybe Teukie hyung are the ones who'll just tap me at the back as i cry , the others would probably LAUGH ...

 

 

--Your POV--

 

At lunch , the guys didn't wanna talk about me leaving .. They wanted me to feel comfortable without the urge to want to cry .. Usually the habit is , Kyu oppa feeds me .. But this time , everyone of the Oppas did , Minyoung was quiet and serious though ... I guess she cant accept it yet .. The oppas treated me with everything , Buying me food and feeding me was the best lunch i ever had with them. Well , it is but my best friend is as sad as a clown who lost his horn ... She seemed ok when we talked after lunch at our but she never seemed gloomy like this.. I really wanna spend more tiem with them .. maybe and hour or two .. or maybe for one day .. one more week .. one more month or year ... i dont know .. but even if i dont wanna leave , i still have too ... i dont think theres a better life than here in Daejeon but maybe accepting that im going to seoul is gonna either turn out bad or good.

 

 

==============

 

THIS FEW WEEKS will be our PRACTICE WEEK .. 

Our school's foundation day is  coming up and we have to practice EXTRA HARD everyday .. uggh. but if i dont it , I'll fail P.E .. if i fail P.E , i wont be able to graduate H.S .. urrgghh .. what a horrible reason to not graduate ..

I cant wait to graduate HIGH SCHOOL and head to  ....... 

 

 

The LAND OF THE RISING SUN! 

 

 

 

" JAPAN! "

 

For 6 MONTHS! 

 

I AM SO EXCITED ... 

I bet i can update so much better when i go to JAPAN.

Hope you like this CHAPTER :) MIANHAE FOR THE LATE UPDATES. 

 

-MsShaiKyu

 

 

P.S :

 

Remember .. These are just FAN FICTIONS .. Something made by my MIND .. Its not TRUE .. Don't take the HATE on the BAD CHARACTERS too SERIOUSLY .. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST KARA'S HARA or Any Other Bad Characters or ANYONE ELSE ... I Love KARA especially HARA.. The BAD ATTITUDES are just for STORY purposes .. Dont take them too Seriously! Hara is a good person and i know that! I even cheered for her when she won in the KBS ENTERTAINMENT Awards ... JUST FOR STORY PURPOSES ... I hope you wont take them that bad .. Gomawo ..