Family Matters

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Breath In , Breath Out. I think they're gonna say that the papers were true. Thats kinda obvious now. I went inside and they all stood up and approached me. Omma started shaking me while asking questions like theres no tomorrow.

 

 

Omma: Kyu! Where's                 ? *shakes him* WHERE??

Yoonhee: Omma! LET GO OF KYU! *pulls kyu to her side*

Kyu: I'm ok noona. And                 's in her room resting.

Omma: Kyuhyun-ah ... Yoonhee-ah .. Mianhaeyo. 

Yoonhee: Why didn't you just tell us when we were asking you??

Omma: Because , its better to keep it as a secret. No one has to know. We didn't think she'd come back.

Kyu: What now Omma?? Appa?? Your giving her back to her?

Appa: As much as i dont want to ...

Kyu: No Appa! Your not giving her to that Lady!

Appa: Cho Kyuhyun! Dont raise your voice on me!

Kyu: But Appa ...

Appa: Look , from what i heard , She married a famous lawyer in Seoul ... She's the real Mother so she has an Advantage.

Kyu: What do you mean??

Yoonhee: Kyuhyun *faces Kyu* *sighs* When you left , she threatened Appa and Omma that she'll get                        even if they have to go on court. I know this is hard for you , but because she married that Famous lawyer , she might win .... Kyu , she has an advantage. She's the real mother. It hurts Kyu. i know how you feel.

Kyu: But ... We have as much as advantage than her. We took care of her. We feed her , we gave her a home and a FAMILY! That nasty old lady can just leave her here!

Yoonhee: Well Kyuhyun's right too Omma ... We have as much authority to                as they do.

Omma: You two should rest now .. We'll talk in the morning.

 

 

This is so unfair! No .. I wont let this thing go ... We have as much rights to keep                       ! She doesnt wanna be with her! She doesn't wanna leave! That lady should back off! What if                knew about this?? She's young .. She doesn't know whats this all about yet. She  maybe just one year younger but too me , she's still way too young to understand what were all saying. she might think its all her fault and try to do something.. Aish .. Kyuhyun! Do something soon!

 

 

--Your POV--

 

i heard everything loud and clear. Appa and Omma have to go to jail if they lose the case?? No .. that cant happen! But i dont wanna leave. I was listening to everything. I didn't go upstairs like what oppa told me to do. When they were about to go my way , I ran back to my room , locked the door and covered myself in a blanket on my bed. This is too much now and all i can do is cry.

 

 

--Hyorim's POV-- *your Omma*

 

They dont know how rules here work. They dont know the power she has over us because she married a lawyer. Their family is the head of a Law firm. The have so many things over us.

 

 

Omma: Yeobo-ah .. What are we gonna do???

Appa: I called a Lawyer friend. Because                        's mom is still alive and .. our papers ... We didn't set her for adoption..

Omma: But she just left her to us and didn't say a word!

Appa: I know it looks bad but .....

Omma: *Hugs appa* I dont wanna lose my daughter.

Appa: We wont ... 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

I dont want anything bad to happen to Appa and Omma. Not because of me. I woke up the next morning .. Gosh ... My Eyes .. it really does look like i cried all night. I took a bath and tried washing my Face randoms of times but still .. Its there. Aish .. At least i woke up early. I can leave early and tell Minyoung about this. I got ready for school while everyone is still asleep. I dont even have the appetite to eat. I also dont know how to face Appa and Omma knowing that they're having problems because of me so i just left a note in my room saying i'm leaving for school and headed off. I was just walking peacefully , thinking of so many things , when a car was driving slowly next to me .. HUH?? Creepy. I dont know if i should run or stop and know who's following me.. What if its that lady?? The window suddenly opened .. Its Min Oppa! First time i've seen him in a car. He looked worried though.

 

 

Sungmin:                     . Why are you walking?? Aren't you and Kyu ok yet?

Me: We are oppa. I just .. Wanted to walk .. to ... think??

Sungmin: Think?? How about you ride with me?

Me: Why are you even going this way?? Your house is on the other side.

Sungmin: Ohh .. I had to go to my parents office. Thats why i'm riding in a car cause my mom told me to.

Me: Ohh ...

Sungmin: Its seems like Cho's Princess has a problem?? Would You Mind telling oppa??

 

 

He was being the Aegyo prince again! He's making a sad pouting face in front of me .... I cant take it. His aegyo is hard to resist!

 

 

Me: Ok Oppa ... I'll tell you ..

Sungmin: Come on! Get in! *opens the car's door*

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

Its not like she's not a sister to me .... If Kyu isn't with her , i feel like i have to. She's young and she needs someone with her all the time. Especially now that she has a family matter. She got in the car and just sat there quietly , looking down , like she has a big problem. 

 

 

Sungmin: so .... What happened??

Me: Can i not tell you??

Sungmin: I wanna know!

Me: Oppa ... I cant face them .. 

Sungmin: Who??

Me: Appa and Omma .. i cant *cries*

 

 

What?? What happened?? why is she crying?? I sat closer to her and hugged her while she sobbed. Now that i notice, she did look like she cried all night . 

 

 

Sungmin: What happened??

Me: Oppa ... I'm adopted .. *sobs more*

Sungmin: Mwo?? Adopted?? You mean that lady--

Me: *mumbles* I dont wanna go with her ... But i have to .. Appa and Omma will get in trouble if i dont .. 

Sungmin: What are you saying??

Me: I heard them saying that the lady's husband is the head of a law firm .. He's a very famous lawyer in Seoul. Oppa ... I dont want Appa and Omma to be troubled because of me.

Sungmin: Law firm?? Famous Lawyer?? I think i heard about that person. *hugs tighter* Dont worry .. Everything will be fine. Whats happening is just another obstacle .. its part of life that we experience obstacles so that we can learn how to be stronger at times of need.. *lets go* Now ... we're here at school *wipes my tears* Dont cry. Hang out with me for a while since its still early. 

Me: Arasso Oppa ..

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Sungmin Oppa is right. This is just another obstacle. I Have to be strong. I hanged out with him for a while. He even told me why i never see him go to school in a car , because he always go to school early to avoid being seen and goofs off. He really cheered me up. When ll the students started coming along , We saw Kyu Oppa who was so worried about me. Unnie was too. Unnie and I are not as close as me and Kyu Oppa because she's always busy in school but i love her too and it makes me happy everytime she tries to hang out with me. Then , i saw my friends coming along too.

 

 

Minyoung:                   ! *hugs me* I MISSED YOU.

Me: I miss you too *tear drops* And i'll miss you alot more.

Minyoung: Huh?? *pushes me away* What do you mean you'll miss me a lot more??

Me: Nothing .. Lets go inside now.

 

 

I cant tell them yet. I dont know if i have to leave or not. I dont really know. I dont want to but ............ You  know .. this is hard. REALLY HARD. What if Appa and Omma gets in trouble because of me? I dont really know what everything means yet. But i know its all my fault and i know its all because of me. What am i gonna do??

 

 

 

 

 

================

 

I'm sorry I cant UPDATE so much ... NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION is OVER and its time to GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I'm pretty sure .. Some of You , Like Me , Are Schooling again .. I cant concentrate on writing but I WILL!! We have EXAMS so i need to STUDY HARD. 

 

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS FF! I'LL UPDATE AS FAST AS I COULD!  ALSO ... SUPPORT MY NEW FF PROJECT.

 

Its a KYU FF / HAE too 

 

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

 

I hope you SUPPORT that .. READ THE PLOT and comment what you think about it! Also .. Support my Other FFs here! GOMAWO! :D

 

I.WILL.UPDATE.SOON ... VERY.VERY.SOON. :D