Its You.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I wonder where they are!! I should text them to rush up! I wanna go home and sleep. I texted Hee hyung and the others .. After texting them , i closed my phone and looked around for them. A girl came out of the building , rushing to the parking lot.... She looks familiar ... Wait!! She's the girl from Lotte World! Yes! She is ..I knew she studies here. My feet is puling me to her until someone suddeny blocked my way.

 

 

Donghae: Yah! Get out of the way! *pushes Hyuk*

Kibum: *holds hae* Yah! Donghae! Whats the rush??!

Donghae: Aishh .. You two ruin everything! I already saw her!

Eunhyuk: Who??

Donghae: That girl from Lotte World ..

Kibum: Donghae ... We should really go home .. Now i know why you wanna sleep so much now.

Eunhyuk: Yeah ... You really need some rest , fishy ..

Donghae: You guys really think i'm going crazy??

Eunhyuk: No! But ...

Kibum: You need to lay low and stop this craziness.

Donghae: I'll only stop when i find out if she's really here or not.

Eunhyuk: How are you gonna do that?

Donghae: We're going to the admission office tomorrow ..

Kibum: For what??

Donghae: We're gonna look up for all the transfer girls here ... One of them is sure to be her!

Eunhyuk: How can you be so sure that she's a transfer?

Donghae: I told you , i saw her enter the admission office a few days ago! No regular student would enter that unless their transfers.

Kibum: If we prove she's not here , will you stop?

Donghae: I guess...

Eunhyuk: Ok! We'll take you home now fishy ...

Kibum: But sometimes , im worried about you Donghae ... Its either 3 things , she's really here , you're going crazy or your seeing a ghost.

Donghae: How can there be a pretty ghost?? I know what i saw! If you didn't block me i would've seen here! Ohh .. Where's Hyung?

Eunhyuk: He said he's going along with his sister and mom but they'll come with us tomorrow. You know , Hyung's sister?? She's so pretty! Should i court her?

Kibum: Hyuk , you and i both know that Heechul hyung is not a monkey lover ..

Donghae: And i thought you like Hara!

Eunhyuk: She doesn't even care ... 

 

 

 

I know what i saw... I cant be blind. Aishh ... Whydidn't i just go there and followed her?? But i know she's here! Its impossible that im just seeing a ghost ...

 

 

 

--Heechul's POV--

 

I'm glad that                          is finally with us. Its been years since i last saw her and it feels great to be reunited but i can feel that she still misses her family in Daejeon. I cant blame her. She's been there for years since she was a baby .. But as i big brother , i have to make her feel comfortabe here. That night , just as it was time to sleep , i went to                       's room to say Goodnight but she wasn't in bed nor in the bathroom. She was standing out in the balcony, looking at the Sky .. When i knocked on the glass door of the balcony , she wiped her face first then let me in. In that instant , i could see sadness in her eyes cause she was definitey crying.

 

 

Me: What is it , oppa?

Heechul: Are you ok? Did i bother you?

Me: I'm ok . You didn't ...

Heechul: You miss your other family , dont you?

Me: I miss everyone there. Especially my brother.

Heechul: I guess they were really nice to you ... If you miss him , why dont you call him?Me: I cant do that ...

Heechul: Why? Did mom forbid you to call them? Cause i cant talk to her if you--

Me: *cuts in* No .. she didn't. I didn't wanna call them. They'll only miss me if i keep calling them everyday. I want them to move on and forget me. Especially my brother... 

Heechul: You two must be close.

Me: He's always there for me and he loves me so much .. I miss him alot *cries* I miss him and his love for me.

 

 

 

You know the weird thing about what she said?? Its like she's not missing a brother. Its more like a Boyfriend. But i guess their just too close. I guess some people are like that ... But if she keeps this up everyday , she'll only cry forever. 

 

 

 

Heechul: I know your sad and upset but it if you keep preventing yourself from calling them , both your side are gonna get hurt. You should call them and explain what you want to say .. Then .. Thats it.

Me: Its not that easy .. I love Kyu oppa .. He'll be sad if he finds out that i wanna forget him. We made a promise to each other .. I dont want him to be down.Not until the day he forgets me.

Heechul: Its up to you then .. But thats all i can say .. I'll go and leave you now.. You should sleep. I talked to Omma about letting you just join me everyday in school. She cant always be there.

Me: Sure .. Thank you , oppa. Good night.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Its hard to tell Kyuhyun Oppa that i cant talk to them everyday now. Maybe even .. Never. It only 9:30PM. Is he sleeping now? I wanna call him. I have the house's phone number. No .. i cant tell him now ... But i should call Minyoung .. I promised her .. I want her to have a new best friend but she's the only one i can talk to now.

 

 

Minyoung: Yoboseyo?

Me: Minyoung-ah .. Its me ..                           .

Minyoung:                      -ah!! Finally! I knew you'd call me! How are you?

Me: I'm ok .. What about you?

Minyoung: Sad .. I miss you so much.

Me: I miss you too but i have to stay here. How's Kyuhyun Oppa?Minyoung: He doesn't talk so much. And he doesn't eat so much , according to Yoon Hee unnie. Did you call him?

Me: No .. Minyoung , i cant call him ..

Minyoung: Why not?

Me: I want oppa to move on ..  *tears falling and sniffs*Please dont tell him i called you. If you do , i'm never gonna call you again ..

Minyoung: Hello??                     . Are you crying??

Me: No .. I have to go now ... I'll call you some other time. Dont tell anybody about this especially oppa.

Minyoung: Ok ... Whatever you say .. Be careful there.

Me: You too .. Please take care of Oppa.

 

 

 

--Minyoung's POV--

 

I wonder why she doesn't wanna talk to Kyu oppa?? Their so close but .... I guess she knows how hurt he is too .. But i dont know if i can keep this to everyone. The next day , i was on my way to school. I bumped into Sungmin oppa and Ryeowook oppa who were also on the way to school.

 

 

Minyoung: Oppa .. Annyeong!

Sungmin: Hey .. You seem cheerful.

Ryeowook: Did                      call?

Minyoung: Uhh .... N-n-o.

Sungmin: Ohh .. Too bad. Noona said Kyuhyun's sick.

Minyoung: Sick?

Ryeowook: Yeah .. We were just there. She said he didn't eat last night then this morning , He has a cold already.

Minyoung: What do you think he's trying to do?

Ryeowook: He's just bumbed out. He'll get over it.

Sungmin: I hope he gets over it fast before it becomes serious ..

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Why does my heart feel like somethings wrong? Its all wrong. What if something happened to oppa? He's not talking or eating because of me?? I neevr thought of him when i left. Eversince i woke up , went on my way to school and hours of studying , My heart felt nothing but grief. As the schoo bell rang , signalling that its Lunch time , Kibum tapped me at the back ... 

 

 

 

Kibum: Is something wrong?

Me: No .. I dont know ... I just feel weird.

Kibum: Maybe your hungry. Lets meet up with your oppa now and have unch together.

Me: *nods*

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Hyuk and I went to the Dean this morning and can you imagine how many girls tranferred?? 53 girls including Hee hyung's sister .. I cant believe it. So many .. We already checked 17 of them and ... FAILED. I'm tired. At lunch , FINALLY! I can eat! I dont even care what they say ..

 

 

Heechul: YAH! Lee Donghae! Your so messy! 

Hae: I'm hungry , hyung!

Hyuk: Thats because all you did today way look for that Lotte Word girl.

Heechul: You're still looking for her?

Hae: Yeah .. I just wanna meet her ..

Heechul: Thats stalkish ..

Hyuk: Yeah .. Hae is not just one type of fish .. Now he's a crossbreed of two .. A janitor fish and a stalker fish.

Hae: Janitor fish?

Hyuk: Yeah! Look! You're even eating my lunch! The plates are all sparkling clean!

Hee: I wonder where my sister is ..

Hyuk: *looks around* THERE! *points to them* She's with Bummie.

 

 

 

I turned around to the direction that Eunhyuk pointed out .. There they are! ... Oh wait ... That girl ... no way ... Is she??? Is that??!! Is that her?? No ... She's Heechul hyung's sister?? I instantly placed all the food i was holding down and wiped my whole face with a towel .. I pulled Hyuk closer and whispered to him ..

 

 

Hae: Hyuk! Thats the girl!

Hyuk: Girl?? What? Huh?

 

 

 

When she was standing right infront of me , my heart was beating faster ... Its like what i've been looking for is standing right infront of me. RIGHT NOW. She's really pretty , even at close. What do i do??

 

 

 

Heechul: I bought you lunch                   ! Dont be scared of them , just eat with us ..

Me: Gomawo oppa ..

Hee: Ohh .. By the way .. *points at Hae* This is Lee Donghae ..

Me: *bows* Annyeong Haseyo ...                    imnida *smiles and takes out hand*

 

 

 

Oh god .. She's asking me to shake hands ... Oh gosh .. I hope i dont stutter.

 

 

 

Hae: Uhh .. He-he-hel-lo .. Uhh .. *shakes hands* Ahh .. I'm ... Leeee Dong-Dong *hyuks taps his back* Donghae!

Me: Its nice to meet you...

 

 

 

I cant believe she's right here , infront of me .... DONGHAE! Control yourself! Stop stuttering!! That gave her a wrong impression of me for sure! But .. She's hee hyung's sister??? But i ... I like her .. Honestly .. How am i gonna have a chance when i know Hyung will get mad??? AHH! For now ... Control it Donghae! We should be friends first!! 

 

 

 

===============================================

 

SHY HAE finally meets you!
How was it??

Well .. I'll try to update sooner!

-ShaiKyu :3