When we met again.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

We got to Seoul today. I dropped Hara off to her cousin's house while i stayed with YoonHee noona here in Seoul.  I wonder where                   lives? Ohh right. She's in the US. Hara and I have to go somewhere later too. We're gonna meet Donghae. I'm more thrilled because Hae will be there cause we're really close. 

 

 

 

 

Yoonhee: You're leaving right?

Kyu: Yeah noona .. You dont have to wait for me , i might be late. I'll call you when i'm going home already.

Yoonhee: Yah. We have to meet up with Appa and Omma soon too you know. They'll get back from their business trip to Thailand soon.

Kyu: I know.

Yoonhee: Where are you going again?

Kyu: I'm meeting up with a friend today.

Yoonhee: Make sure you're not gonna do anything stupid , arasso?

Kyu: Noona! Do i look like i'll do something stupid?

Yoonhee: Actually , yes.

Kyu: You always think of me like that noona. 

Yoonhee: Doesn't matter. Ohh ... My friend knows a Law firm you can work in. I'm sure they wont let you go. You better pay a visit there today and go to your friend later. Here's the address *gives a card* Just ask for my friend's name there and she'll help you.

Kyu: Gomawo noona. I'll go ahead and visit it now.

Yoonhee: Look for Kang Minhyuk ok? Kang Minhyuk.

Kyu: Is he a boyfriend of yours?

Yoonhee: What? No! He's like 4-5 years younger than me. Just look for him and he'll help you get to a job there.

 

 

 

 

I took all the papers i might need and went to the address that noona gave. I'm not even nervous about going there and meeting this Kang Minhyuk but my heart kept beating faster. I went to the guards and looked for Minhyuk. After a few minutes , he came down and approached me.

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk: You're Cho Kyuhyun?

Kyu: Ne .. Choneun Cho Kyuhyun Imnida. I'm Cho Yoonhee's Namdongsaeng.

Minhyuk: Noona did mention you to me. Choneun Kang Minhyuk imnida.

Kyu: Thanks for agreeing to help me.

Minhyuk: No problem. I heard from noona on how good you did in your studies , i'm sure you'll get in easily.

Kyu: Gomawo.

Minhyuk: I'll introduce you to the head officer in our department. Our president isn't in today. His step daughter is here but since she has an appointment as well , i'll introduce you to our office head.

Kyu: Ok ...

Minhyuk: Follow me.

 

 

 

 

There are so many floors here. We went very high. So many people are walking fast and running around. This place must be so busy everyday. As we go up the elevator , my heart beats faster. I must be getting nervous now or what but i dont feel that nervous at all.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I have to meet up with a client before i got back to the apartment later. I was getting all my paperworks done before i left. Its really stressful here. All the clients call in and out all at once , i cant rest anymore.

 

 

 

Secretary: Ms. Kim , the client said she's on the way to the meeting place already.

Me: Tell them i'm on my way too.

Secretary: Ne. ...... Ohh! Ms. Kim , some documents came by and they need to be signed by you and President Kim. But since the president isn't here , they're asking you to sign first.

Me: I have to get to the meeting place now *stands up and takes some papers* I need all these. We have to go so take those papers along.

Secretary: Ne ...

 

 

 

My secretary and I walked out of the office and went on our way. I accidentally dropped some of the papers on the floor. I picked them up and when i looked back , i saw a guy passing by the other hall that looked so familiar to me. I followed him and went to that hall but he was already gone.

 

 

 

 

Secretary: Mam , is something wrong?

Me: Huh??

Secretary: We're gonna be late.

Me: Ohh .. Ani. Its nothing. Lets go.

 

 

 

We went out of the office and setteled all the business transactions before i have to be picked up at home by Donghae tonight at 7. Why do i have to be so busy today? And why did i see a guy that reminded me of Kyuhyun oppa? Maybe i'm just stressed. We got everything settled at about 6PM. I have one hour to go home and get prepared.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

 

247350_228307100518526_157210407628196_1

 

*Hae wore that for the meeting :) Kyeopta right?*

 

 

I went to                          's apartment in about an hour earlier but i keep ringing the doorbell and she isn't home yet so i guess i got a bit too early. I wanted everything to be great tonight but ... She's not here yet. She must be busy. I sat down infront of the door until...

 

 

 

Me: Donghae!

 

 

 

I immediately stood up and approached her. She looks a bit tired. I bet it was a very busy day in the office. I kept calling there for like , a hundred times but on one was answering in her office.

 

 

 

Me: Well , you look so handsome! What are you doing here? Its only 6. You look so handsome but your hair is so messy *fixes his hair* There. All better.

Donghae: We looked like a couple when you did that.

Me: Why are you here so early?

Donghae: I had nothing else to do so i came by earlier than told. You look tired. Maybe you should just rest.

Me: No. So many things happened in the office today , it was really stressful but i can manage.

Donghae: Are you sure? You know , we can just stay here if you like.

Me: Maybe a few minutes of rest will do. But i'm still going with you cause i promised.

Donghae: Thanks but if you dont feel any better , lets just not go , ok?

Me: *nods* Why dont we go inside? I need to rest for a while and you cant stay out here. 

 

 

 

 

We went inside and rested for a while. She went to her room and I was downstairs in the living room. Its cool that she lives alone. My parents wont trust me alone in the house. After an hour , she already prepared and went down. Wow she looked so pretty in her dress. 

 

 

247628_228307367185166_157210407628196_1

 

*The dress you wore .. hehe .. I personally like it but if you dont , i dont mind , i waNt it too! XD*

 

 

 

 

Me: Sorry , this is the only dress i could find to wear. My mom bought it. I guess my other wearable clothes are still in the laundry shop.

Donghae: You look so pretty.

Me: Uhh .. Gomawo. 

Donghae: Lets get going then?

Me: Ok.. Oh! Wait! I need to get my purse. Wait for me outside.

Donghae: Ok ...

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I went back to my room and looked for my purse. I found it on top of my side drawer beside my bed. I opened one of the drawers and found this ...

 

 

250565_228308560518380_157210407628196_1

 

 

The necklace that Kyuhyun oppa gave me. I tried not wearing it to prevent remembering him. But i need him now. I'm gonna wear it and think about Donghae and what i have to do. Its about time i give him a chance. He's been a nice friend this past few years. And if i cant tell Kyuhyun oppa , i'll just wear this and show that he still matters. Hae and I went to a fancy restaurant. It looks so classy. Good thing i wore something nice and pretty or else i'll look like something ... We went to our reserved seat and no one was there yet so i guess they aren't here yet. I asked Hae for me to go to the comfort room. Its better not to tell him but i feel a bit weird when i entered.

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Hara and I went to the place after I picked her up. But she took so looooooooonnnnngggggg in her room. As in LONG. Sometimes she has to think that she's not the only person in the world and she takes a whole lot of time in the her room too much. When Hara and I got to the place. We saw Hae sitting alone. Looks like  he got stood up or something ..

 

 

 

 

Hae: Kyuhyun! Hara!

Hara: Well well well .. I guess Lee Donghae got stood up.

Hae: Stood up?? No ..                     's in the comfort room.

Hara: *eyes widen* Who?

Hae:                    . Thats her name ...

Hara: *looks at Kyu* 

Kyu: Are you serious?

Hae: Why? Do you know her?

Hara: Maybe its just a coincidence Kyu. Remember? She's not in Korea.

Hae: Who are you talking about?

Hara: Nothing .. Lets sit Kyu ...

 

 

 

 

Is it possible that                            's back from the US?? How?? How did she know Hae? Suddenly , i dont feel that well. We sat down and just kept quiet while Donghae has no idea why. Hara held my hand under table and squeezed it tightly like she's not letting go. A girl came and greeted us. I didn't see her face cause she bowed already.

 

 

 

 

Me: Annyeong *bows* Choneun                      imnida. *faces them*

Kyu:                           -ah? Is that really you?

Hara:                      -ah ....

Me: Oppa?? Hara?? Why are you--

Hae: Do you know each other?

Me: *tears falling* Oppa ... *falls down* Oppa .. Mianhae ...

Hae: *goes to me*                          -ah .. What happened?? Are you ok??

 

 

 

Tears built up in my eyes as well ... Is she really here?? I was gonna go to you but Hara held my hand tighter and looked at me with that glare thats saying "Just stay there". Donghae has no idea what was going on. I cant beleive she's right infront of me. What it really true? Maybe i'm just dreaming. But this is a good dream , right?

 

 

===================================================================

So .. I know that everybody is having this new atmosphere here with this 'USERNAME' issue.  So i made this poll. I want you all to vote! Majority wins so in my next update , whatever has the most votes , wins!

 

Though , i myself , dont prefer the one with the username. Some requested and some aren't used to it. This polls will decide it all! I hope all of you cooperate by voting! THANK YOU! :)