Embracing Adolescence

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Yul's POV--

 

The guys were left down while us girls are up here in our room , sleeping. Well me , not yet. I was just in my bed for a few minutes but I realized I couldn't sleep. I stood up from my bed and went down to check on Hyuk for a while , if he's drinking. After checking on him , I went back to the room. As I was getting ready to lie on my bed , I heard                       talking. I looked at her side and her eyes are closed but she's talking. She sleep talks? I went closer to her but she's a deep sleeper so she doesn't notice.

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae oppa , I'll try to love you but I can't promise it to happen that fast , ok? But i'm glad you'll help me grow up. I wanna be 22. I don't wanna be 15 anymore. You'll help me , right? *chuckles a little* 

Yul:                       -ah.

Me: Whaaaatt? My heart is 15 years old. *starts to cry* I wanna be my age. 

Yul:                        -ah *shakes me around*

Me: Stop it! Oppa ... If I learn to love you like how you love me , will Kyuhyun oppa still be my #1 guy? Will it be ok with you if he is? We've been with each other ever since I was a kid. I know you'll understand. You're very understanding. I don't know if he should still be my #1 if I wanna grow up. But i'm so attached to him that I hope you'll understand. I told him that too , I can't take it back because he's my oppa. I love my oppa too.

 

 

 

 

She stopped talking and crying. I guess she's asleep. She's really a deep sleeper but i'm surprised , after all the sleep overs we've done , this is the first time I heard her sleep talking , she even talked to me. I'm confused with everything she just told me. How can I sleep now? I'm sure i'll be thinking about things all night.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Lots of things are going around my head before I slept. I think I even dreamt about talking to Donghae. Days are passing by , this will end soon. Somehow , I don't want it to end anymore. Resting a lot is fine by me but I guess we should have fun while it last. Me , Minyoung and Yul got ready for breakfast and what we might do today. Minyoung went out of the room and when i was getting ready to go out , Yul pulled me back in the room. She looked so serious but worried at the same time. I don't know why but , it kinda made me worried.

 

 

 

 

Me: Yul-ah. Whats wrong?

Yul: I .... I heard you last night.

Me: huh? Heard me?

Yul: I heard you while you were in your bed.

Me: Me? Are you sure? I didn't talk to anybody. I slept after a few minutes we got back here.

Yul: You were sleep talking.

Me: I was? I don't remember ever sleep talking before. So you were the one i'm talking to in my dream and not Donghae? *chuckles*

Yul: Its just ... You said Kyuhyun's your #1 guy but I just thought about it , saying that , you wanna grow up but I don't think you will if you keep that. Kyuhyun oppa can be special to you but saying he's your #1 , not only did you admit that you don't wanna grow up , its like you're saying you can't love Donghae oppa.

Me: What do you mean? Yul-ah , you know that Kyuhyun oppa was the first guy with me.

Yul: I'm just saying , it would be understandable if its your father or REAL BROTHER. Admit it or not , you're not related with Kyuhyun at all. 

Me: Why are you saying that? Kyuhyun's oppa's always my brother. Blood related or not , we're siblings.

Yul: I'm just saying. Give Donghae a chance to be that #1 guy. Last night you were more concerned with Kyuhyun than Donghae or Heechul oppa.

Me: Does growing up mean I have to be distant to Kyuhyun oppa?

Yul: Thats not what I said but what I'm trying to say is--

Me: Its hard to explain. Yul , how old am I when I met Donghae and Heechul oppa? How old were they? I was with Kyuhyun oppa from when I was a baby till I reached 15 and he was 16. I met Donghae oppa when he was 17 and I meet Heechul oppa when he was 19. Then after that , I spent 7 years with all of you. Yul , you have to understand me. I was a kid , Kyuhyun oppa was a kid when we got separated. But I grew up with Donghae , Eunhyuk , Kibum , You and Heechul oppa when our minds were starting to develop as adults. The things Kyu oppa are doing these days , I don't even know he could do it. I'm more worried about him because i'm just starting. I'm not used to the grown up Kyuhyun oppa yet.

Yul:                        -ah. Maybe you should start getting used to it. I mean , not having Kyuhyun as your #1. I'm not against Kyuhyun at all. But if you look at it in reality , he's not your brother. You're not related. 

Me: Do you think I was wrong? *tears up* Was accepting Donghae's love not enough?

Yul: You weren't wrong. Accepting his love means everything to him but loving him back would mean a lot more.

Me: I understand. I wanna grow up so it means I shouldn't think like how I used to. But , I don't know how to do that.

Yul: I'm not saying you should forget everything you had with Kyuhyun but ... Give Donghae a chance. Give him the chance he deserves to be your #1.

Me: I'll try. Lets just go down. Minyoung's probably waiting for us downstairs. Lets talk about this later.

 

 

 

 

I don't know what to say anymore , probably becaue she's right. I went down to the others who are in the living room , waiting for breakfast. Some are outside , the others are here in the living room. I saw Kyuhyun oppa at the terrace by the living room , I don't know if I should approach him. I was walking to him when Hara came to him. I didn't know what to do. I stopped at my position and was just looking at them when someone placed his arm over my shoulder. I looked at who it was , it was Hyukjae and Donghae was with him.

 

 

 

 

Hae: Something wrong?

Me: Huh? Me? No.

Hae: You're probably hungry , right? Don't worry , breakfast will be ready soon.

Hyuk: Where's Yul?

Me: *looks around* I thought she followed me. She's probably at our room if she didn't follow me.

Hyuk: Well , in that case *removes his arm from my shoulder and goes to the stairs*

Hae: Hyuk-ah! Where are you going?

Hyuk: To my girlfriend. Duh?

Me: You better not do any miracles there! I'm warning you Lee Hyukjae!

Hyuk: Aish , you people don't ever trust me. *climbs the stairs* Why don't you two do miracles of your own!!!!!

Me: YAH!!! LEE HYUKJAE COME BACK HERE I'LL KILL YOU!!

 

 

 

 

I was gonna run upstairs but then Donghae held my hand and turned me to face him. He was smiling , weird. Was he smiling because of what Hyuk said? Then that'll be awkward.

 

 

 

 

Me: Why do you look so happy?

Hae: Because its the first morning that i'm with you as my girlfriend. The first morning I held your hand as my girlfriend.

Me: You're so sweet. You're so happy just because of that?

Hae: Yeah. And maybe we can have our first walk outside this morning as a couple too?

Me: But we walked outside last night together already.

Hae: Its different cause we'll do it this morning! Kaja?

Me: Sure but , I wanna ask something first. Kyuhyun oppa looks ok this morning. Did he drink a lot last night?

Hae: No. We stopped him after a while. He didn't really get drunk that fast.

Me: I see. What about Heechul oppa? I don't see him around.

Hae: Probably still sleeping. I think Heechul and Kangin hyung drank the hardest yesterday. 

Me: I shouldn't have slept so I could stop him too. Did he force you to drink?

Hae: He did but , I just pretended to drink it. When he gave me the glass and looked away , I quickly threw the alcohol at the plant next to me.

Me: I pity the plant! It must be so drunk last night!

Hae: Me , Hyuk and Yesung hyung were next to it all night until they all passed out from drinking! But forget about that. Lets go out for a walk! Before breakfast gets here!

Me: Walk? Again? You like walking too much and you're a fish!

Hae: This fish likes walking , especially if its with you.

Me: *blushes* Stop it! You don't have to throw cheesy sentences at me just to get me to say YES. I'm going with you. Ok?

 

 

 

 

I pulled him to the door since he's too excited. We walked around with our hands interwined together and swaying them back and forth. When I look at him , he looks so happy. He kept pointing out things and places to me while showing me around. I feel really happy when I see him smiling and happy. He looks happier now than how he usually does before. I'm glad that its because of me. He's the nicest guy I know and he deserves to be loved. Yul's right when she said he deserves to be my #1 if its what he wants. He said he spent half of his childhood here and this place is very important to him. I'm happy that i'm with him in a place thats so important to him.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Its weird that I woke up ok this morning. I thought I would end up like Heechul and Kangin hyung. I went by the terrace at the living room to get some fresh air. I just took deep breaths. The air is so refreshing. Then someone hit me while wrapping hands around my arm. It was Hara. 

 

 

 

 

Hara: Oppa! Good Morning! 

Kyu: Where were you?

Hara: I fell asleep at the resort last night. It was really boring here but this morning I heard you all drank! Why didn't you tell me?! Now that's fun especially if someone gets wasted. Oh! Breakfast is coming soon. Do you want something? I'll call the cooks and tell them to include it! Just tell me.

Kyu: No , i'll be fine with whatever they take.

Hara: Ohhh ..... *looks around and in the living room* Oh! Look oppa! Donghae oppa and                      are holding hands.

Kyu: Whhaaa? *looks there too*

Hara: Aigoo. They're so sweet. Donghae oppa is really sweet though I never seen him like with Yuri.

Kyu: Yuri? You mean Yul?

Hara: Who's that? Hyuk's girlfriend? 

Kyu: *nods* You don't know her?

Hara: We're not close so I don't really know her name but the Yuri I meant was                    's sister-in-law.

Kyu: Sister-in-law? 

Hara: Didn't she tell you anything? Well , I don't know her part but since she's the real sister of Heechul oppa and not half or in-law , I guess they're the same. Heechul oppa's mom married Yuri's dad and they became brother and sister-in-law. Heechul oppa is really different , soft and kind to Yuri. She asked him to help her with Donghae oppa. She really liked Donghae oppa so Heechul oppa begged Donghae for them to be together but because Hae oppa doesn't love her , he broke up with her.

Kyu: Ohh. 

Hara: I've never seen my fish of a cousin happy with any girl. Thats why seeing that Donghae feels so new to me. But you *faces Kyu* Are you happy with me too?

Kyu: ........ *phone rings* Someone's calling. I need to answer this. *walks away*

Hara: *graps his sleeve and hugs him from behind* Oppa , I love you. 

 

 

 

 

I held her arms and pushed them away. I told her I have to answer the call. At that time , I had no idea of what I should do. My feelings were all mixed up. I keep thinking about                    and Donghae. They look so close. I guess its normal for a couple to hold hands and stuff but I keep thinking of how she was before and she doesn't even do that to the other guys. My mom was the one calling. She gets worried real easily. Thats why I have to answer her calls as soon as she makes them.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae and I went to his familys' resort. It was really beautiful. We stopped by the pool area. The sun was shining so brightly and I think it'll be like us all day. Its perfect to go around later too , or maybe for some lazier people , sleeping. We took our slippers off and dipped our feet at the pool. I was looking ath the sun's reflection at the water. Then I remembered oppa a while ago and my head instantly just turned to the direction to where the beach house is. I was just staring ......... staring ......... Then I could feel water being splashed on me. It pulled me back to reality. Donghae kept splashing water at me so I covered myself with my arms.

 

 

 

 

Me: Yah! Lee Donghae. Stop it!

Hae: You're delusional! This'll wake you up! *continues splashing you with water*

Me: Stop it! I mean it! You better stop before I push you in there!

Hae: Ok. You're so hot headed. Is it too hot out here for you? Want us to go inside?

Me: No. I'm ok here. 

Hae: Do you wanna go back at the beach house?

Me: Breakfast is probably there by now. We should go back.

 

 

 

 

I took my feet out of the water and stood up. I was gonna go to the side to get my slippers but Donghae held my hand and pulled me to face him. He looks so serious which made me feel a little uneasy. I never felt like this. He never had that look on his face. He said "Stay" in a very serious tone with a very serious face. I don't get why too. Then after a while , he smiled at me. I got worried a little but when he smiled , it just felt weird.

 

 

 

Hae: Lets stay here.

Me: But , what about breakfast?

Hae: We can eat here.

Me: What about the others? They might look for us.

Hae: We can call them and tell them we'll be back after we eat breakfast. 

Me: Are you sure?

Hae: I am but , if you really don't wanna eat breakfast with just me , we can go back ....

 

 

 

 

I wanna go back but .. Yul said I should give Donghae a chance. But i wanna go back. But ...

 

 

 

Me: Ok. We can eat here instead.

Hae: *stands up* Good! I'll ask them for whatever you'd want. Just name it!

Me: Really? Hmm ... Whatever I want? Are you sure?

Hae: Anything you want.

!Me: I want ....... Burgers! Pizzas! Ice cream and a Chocolate cake!

Hae: What? All of that FOR BREAKFAST? Is that the right thing to eat for breakfast?

Me: I thought you'll give me anything I want *pouts*

Hae: I know but ....

Me: *giggles* I was kidding. Anything would be fine for me. You know I wont be able to finish all that.

Hae: You with all your jokes again. Next time , i'll really feed you all of that!

Me: Not before I shove it on your face.

Hae: I'm really glad you're here with me. I waited for this moment for so long. It seemed so impossible after all these years but now that you're my girl , i'll take care of you and never let you go.

Me: I'm sorry you had to wait for such a long time for me.

Hae: Don't be. It was all worth it. I'm sure those years proved how serious I am.

Me: Thank you , Donghae-sshi.

Hae: Donghae-sshi? My girlfriend calls me 'DONGHAE-SSHI'??

Me: I'm just kidding. If you wanna think of your cheesy names for us , lets talk about it later. Can we eat breakfast already? 

Hae: The breakfast buffet is probably out by now.

Me: I thought we'll never get to eat! Kaja!

Hae: I'll make sure your tummy explodes from all the wonderful food they make here!

 

 

 

He held my hand and pulled me in the building in the buffet area. When we got there , he pulled to almost infornt of every dish being served and placed some of each on my plate. The way he's taking care of me , he looks really happy doing it. I like that he is. It makes me happy seeing him happy after everything he did for me.

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

Where are they? They called us but they should be back by now , its been hours since they went out. I was waiting by the door while the others were doing their thing. I'm so worried. Whay if something happened to them? 

 

 

 

 

Hara: Oppa! Lets go to the others. They'll come back. We don't have to wait here.

Kyu: I wanna wait here.

Hara: Don't be so worried! She has Donghae oppa! They'll be find. he knows this place and the people knows him. They'll be crazy if they do something bad to the people he's with.

 

 

 

 

The door , then opened , and                           and Donghae came in together. They were laughing and looked so happy. She left and when i saw her , she's with him again. They didn't notice us until they made their way to the living room and saw us.

 

 

 

 

Me: Kyu oppa .. Hara ..

Hara: Finally! You two got back! Oppa's been waiting here like ... Forever. Where have you two been?

Hae: Didn't I call you? You should know. You're the one I called.

Hara: I know. I know but you two did take a while. You said you'll just eat breakfast there.

Me: We just went around together.

Kyu: I got so worried. I thought something happened.

Hae: Uhh... Hara , lets go to the others.

Hara: Why?

Hae: I was gonna tell everybody that we should go swimming.

Hara: Really? Thats fun!

Me: Swim?

Hae: *looks at me and nods* Yeah. The weather is perfect! Perfect day to swim. Hara and I will tell the others.

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Hara left and we were both left together. She looked at me and smiled and then walked away. Why do I feel like she's avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Crap. Swimming. I didn't even bring a swimsuit. Yul was gonna buy me one but I didn't want to. I don't really want to. Wearing revealing things , its not me. And I have to avoid Kyuhyun oppa for a while. For Donghae. Even if I don't wanna , I have to. I know I don't have to do this but if I keep up with how I was , like what Yul said , i'll never be closer to Donghae. It'll be like I already gave up in giving him a chance to be my #1. Hae and Hara told everyone and they all got excited. Everyone got ready and , us girls , we're at out room getting ready as well. I didn't have a swimsuit so I took out a shirt and shorts.

 

 

 

 

Yul: Yah! What the heck is that?

Me: Clothes? Isn't it obvious?

Yul: This is because you didn't let me buy you a swim suit! Aigoo. I told you that you're gonna need one!

Me: I didn't want one!

Yul: Well you can't go to beach wearing that!

Me: Is it forbidden for people in a shirt and shorts to go to the beach?

Yul: No.

Me: Then , i'll wear these.

Yul: You cant! You should at least try to wear a swim suit. Its not bad. Especially if we're going to the beach. 

Minyoung: Yeah. Come on. You're body isn't bad at all.

Me: Yah! I don't wanna. I don't even have a swimsuit to wear.

Yul: Good thing i'm smart! I bought one for you too.

Me: Yul-ah!

Yul: You have to! Just once! Come on! Make those boys drool!

Me: YAH!

Yul: I was kidding. But , if you will make them drool , make sure my Hyuk doesn't get involved.

Me: If you don't want that to happen , then don't force me!

Yul: Mehrong. You still have to do it!

 

 

 

She took the suit I was gonna wear and ........... WHAT? This? No. I cannot agree. But .. Aish. You're so dead Yul. I mean , really. I have to wear it because she's forcing me to but I don't want to! I hate this . This is the worse thing she had me done. Why do I feel like this is a little too revealing? I sat at the side of the couch in our room while the two of them prepared.

 

 

 

 

Me: Yul-ah. Can we talk about this?

Yul: Talk about what? You look so good in it!

Me: But Yul! Isn't this a little too revealing?

Yul: Revealing? Swimwear is usually like that for girls. Ligthen up. It looks so good on you. I'm sure Donghae will be drooling.

Minyoung: And Hyuk.

Yul: Yah! What do you mean Hyuk?! Hyuk wont be looking because his eyes will be locked on me.

Minyoung: You better make sure. You created that girl over there so you better be prepared for the consequences.

Me: Yul , can't you listen to Minyoung? I'm fine with a shirt and shorts! Not this!

Yul: No more buts or anything else! Lets go down! The guys are waiting!

Me: I don't wanna! Not like this! 

Minyoung:                            ! You're so lucky! I have a extra cove rup you can us! 

Me: Thank you Minyoung! At least you don't let me do things against my will.

Yul: Pfft. I'm just trying to help Donghae be happy.

Me: He's not like Hyuk.

Yul: What do you mean 'Not like HYUK?'

Me: You know what I mean .......

 

 

 

Minyoung gave me the cover up and i'm really glad. Even if you can see a little of its somehow , see through , its still ok. At least I feel all covered up.

 

 

After we got our things ready , we went downstairs and everyone else was there. I felt a little conscious at first but it seemed ok. I was with yul and Minyoung , as in I didn't leave their side. I ddin't wanna go to the boys. I feel so conscious. Hyuk oppa and Heechul oppa were busy doing their things until their eyes landed on us.

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Hey! Hey! Hey! Whats this?!

Heechul: Woooooooooooo! The girls look smoking hot!

Me: Yah! Oppa. Don't be like that.

Hyuk: Waah? Yul-ah! What did you do to that girl?!

Heechul: Wow! My Dongsaeng looks so HOT!

Me: OPPA!

Yul: Its true! You should give credits to me though. *goes to Hyuk* But I didn't do that so you could look at her. Where's Donghae?

Hyuk: You look beautiful too! Hot as ever! And Hae ,  He's still upstairs. 

Yul: Lets go to the beach now! I'm so excited.

Heechul: I can feel this couple will disappear after a while.

Kibum: Or when it gets dark.

Yul: Hmp. Whatever.

Hyuk: Donghae said we should go at beach by their resort. He said that there's a pool by there too so if we get tired of the sandy , salty water , we can go to the pool instead.

Kangin: GAME! I'm ready to throw all of you in!

Me: I'll wait for Donghae oppa. I'll just go with him there.

Hyuk: If Donghae sees you , i'm not sure if he'll let you go! You know ..

Yul: Yah! Lee Hyukjae!

Hyuk: I'm kidding! Lets go!

Kyu: I'll stay here and wait for Hara too. She's still upstairs.

Kangin: Whatever. You siblings go there fast ok? We'll wait! 

 

 

 

 

They all went out and Kyuhyun oppa and I were left in the living room. The was wearing a shirt and shorts while the other guys were just wearing shorts. Aigoo. I wish I did the same as he did. Aish. I was looking at the stairs , trying to avoid a conversation but he started to cough like he wanted to say something so I looked at him.

 

 

 

Kyu:                           .

Me: Hmm?

Kyu: I'm glad that you're getting closer with Donghae.

Me: Ohh. Thanks.

Kyu: But I cant help but feel that you're avoiding me.

Me: Me? Maybe i'm just getting so attacthed to Donghae. I mean , we knew each other for a long time but we never got to be this close so ... Maybe thats why you feel that way.

Kyu: Really? Somehow i'm feeling that its not just like that.

Me: Oppa ... Maybe its adolescence.

Kyu: Adolescence?

Me: *nods* I mean , in a family. When a kid grows through adolescence , she starts to develop new things , gets new friends ... You know. Those kinds of things. She starts to create a world out of her original world.

Kyu: How did that relate to what we're talking about?

Me: Because now that we're growing up , acting like kids isn't proper. Acting like how we were before isn't proper. We have to mature and embrace the new things. 

Kyu: Are you saying we have to avoid how we were before because its part of growing up?

Me: *smiles* What i'm trying to say is , we'll never know how adolescence will affect us. We just have to embrace whats to come.

 

 

 

He looked so confused. You could tell by the way he looks. I just looked away and at the stairs , waiting for Donghae. I'm doing this for Donghae. I have to grow up. I don't know if this is right. But like what Yul said , Kyuhyun oppa isn't really my real brother. Even if in my heart , he's very important and family ...... He's still not related to me.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

My heart started beating faster and faster when I saw her. When she said those words. I'm really happy she has Donghae hyung but ... Is it possible that she'll forget everything we've had before because of Donghae hyung. But I know she's not like that. Donghae went down and after him , Hara came down. She has this big bag with her and Donghae helped her bring it down.

 

 

 

 

Hae: Why is this so heavy? How were you able to come here alone with this heavy bag?Hara: Stop complaining. Those are just essentials. I have to take care of my skin. 

Hae: Whatever. *looks at Kyu and you* Oh! Why are you two still here?

Hara: You waited for me oppa , right?

Kyu: Yeah .. I did.

Hara: How sweet! Help me with my bag so we can go!

 

 

 

 

I went to Hara's side and tried lifting her bag. Donghae went to                                 .

 

 

 

 

Hae: What did Yul do to you?

Me: She's so mean right? She made me wear this. Should I change??

Hae: No .. No. You look lovely.

Me: Thanks.

Hae: Lets go and catch up with the others.

Me: Ok. *looks at Kyu and Hara* Hmm .. Donghae oppa and I will go now. We'll wait for you there. Annyeong!

 

 

 

 

She waved at us and went out with Donghae. She was smiling and looks so happy. "We'll never know how adolescence will affect us. We just have to embrace whats to come." Those words keep revolving around my head. But she has Donghae hyung. I have Hara. Maybe this is the adolescence we have to embrace. That we can't be how we used to be. That we have these two people in our lives we and we have to accept that because we'll only hurt them if we keep up with the past. But she's still important to me no matter what.

 

 

*bonus Hae pic =))*

========================================================================================================

 

I know its been a while since I updated. I'm sorry.

I actually have Otitis Media (the same ear condition Kyu had).

And i've been sick. When I got a little better , I got busier too.

But here! I updated again and will update very soon again too!

(I WANNA MAKE YOU ALL FALL IN LOVE WITH DONGHAE BEFORE I DO THINGS *its a secret though*)

Thank you for always supporting this Fic even if I don't update a lot. I'll try to be better =)

 

-MsShaiKyu :3