Getting along

My life...with VIXX..

"Good moooorning!" The door of my room was opened and light fell into it. I was so shocked and sat up.

"Why are you so loud, Haky..N?!" I shouted at my cousin and rubbed my eyes.

"Get ready! We'll leave in one hour." He said excited and stood in front of my bed.

"How late is it?" I yawned and grabbed my phone. 5am..what the..?! "Are you insane?" I said and lied back in my bed and pulled the blanket over my face. Hakyeon grabbed my blanket and tried to pull it away from me. I held it tight but he was stronger and after a few seconds he left my room together with my blanket. "Get ready, Sun!" I heard him shouting.

That was a really good start..my first day and I had to stay up at 5am. I yawned once again and got up. I was so tired and felt like I didn't sleep a single minute. I grabbed a few clothes, yawned again and tried to find the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen and found my cousin there.

"Morning..ehm..where is the bathroom..?" I asked and yawned once again. "Morning!" He gave me a big smile. "It's the second door on the right if you walk into the floor.." he explained. "...but.." "Yeah, yeah..thanks, N!" I mumbled and headed straight to the bathroom.

I rubbed my eyes with my right hand and openend the bathroom door with my left hand. Did N want to say anything else? I wondered because his sentence didn't seem finished. Well, I could ask him later, I shrugged and opened my eyes..

In front of the mirror was a guy standing brushing his teeth. He looked at me a little bit surprised and shocked. He wore nothing but a towel and his hair was still wet. Oh my god..I closed the door as fast as I could and ran back into my room. I threw myself on the bed and put my head under the pillow. Damn it, damn it...damn it! I hit the bed with my feet and wanted to disappear immediately. That was the thing Hakyeon wanted to tell me..well thank you cousin..

A light knock on my door made me stop hitting my poor bed. "Hmm..?" I mumbled under the pillow. "The bathroom is free now.." A soft and calm voice answered. I took a look at the door and saw Leo standing there. 

"I am so sorry.." I mumbled, got out of my bed and bowed down so I didn't have to look him in the eyes. "Ok.." He said and walked out of my room. I stood there confused and dumbfounded. How can he be so calm when I entered the bathroom when he was in it...only wearing a towel?!

I shook my head, grabbed my clothes again and walked into the empty(!) bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put my clothes on. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a little bit before I walked into the kitchen.

Hakyeon smiled when he saw me entering the kitchen. "Ah you're ready. Are you hungry?" I shook my head and sat down on the table where the other boys were already sitting. “Where are we going?” I asked curiously. “To Jellyfish Entertainment..we have practice today..” Ravi explained to me and I looked at my cousin. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. Great, now I had to spend the whole day watching them doing their practice thing. Wait..what practice? “Ehm…what exactly..” “Surprise!” Hakyeon winked at me again. I sighed and gave up. If he wanted to surprise somebody no one would be able to make him reveal his secret.

“Ok, let’s get into the van. We need to go now.” My cousin suddenly said and everybody stood up and walked out of the flat. “Are you excited, Sun?” Hakyeon walked next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I nodded and forced a smile. Seeing more strangers at this Jellyfish place..this day started really great, I thought to myself. First of all I had to get up at 5am in the morning..second, I surprised this Leo guy in the bathroom and now I was about to meet more new people..please kill me, I thought to myself.

Everybody got in the van. Hakyeon sat next to the driver’s seat, so next to Ken. In the middle of the van were Hongbin and Hyuk sitting and in the last row I was sitting between Ravi and Leo. I felt so uncomfortable and I was unable to move because it was really less space back here. “Are you guys ready?!” My cousin turned around and looked at all of us. Leo next to me pulled out his phone and put his earphones on. Well, at least there was one person in this car who wanted to be quiet. He looked straight out of the window and didn’t pay much attention to s in the car.

“Well, Sun, it must be exciting for you to hang out with cool guys like us!” Ravi laughed next to me. N heard his sentence, turned around and gave him a death stare like ‘Don’t even think of it’. “Oh yeah,” Hyuk and Hongbin turned around and looked at me. “What are you doing in your free time? Are you working?” “Ehm..no..I’m studying at an university..” I whispered. I really felt uncomfortable again. “What are you studying?” Hongbin asked with a smile. “Art..” I just said this one word but out of the corner of my eye I could see that Leo looked at me. Did this word catch his attention?

“Oh..so you must be really skilled with your hands.” Ravi laughed…but not for long because something hit him in his face. A pack of jelly bears was thrown through the car by N. “Yoo..on our way home I’m going to switch seats with you.” N glared at Ravi which made him laugh even more. “Well, do you want jelly bears.” He asked me and opened the pack. I nodded when suddenly a hand came from the right and picked one jelly bear out of the box. Leo put the jelly bear in his mouth and listened to his music again.

“Leo hyung! Leo hyung!” Ken shouted from the driver’s seat. The others laughed a little bit when Leo looked up. His face was so emotionless and you couldn’t read his mind. But I swear..his death stare could kill people.

Finally we arrived at Jellyfish Entertainment. I followed the boys inside the building and we entered a room. “That’s our practice room.” Hakyeon told me. It was really great and big. “So..we should start with a dance. What do you think? Ken suggested and the others agreed. After a few minutes of discussing which song they should dance ( I heard words like Rock and body..and Hyde or Love equation) but in the end they decided to dance to the song On and On. I never heard of that song but yeah.

“Enjoy..” Hakyeon smiled at me and I sat down at the end of the room and watched them. Ravi kneeled down on the floor while the other five guys lied on their backs around him. Suddenly the music started and Ravi started to sing..

~We back again now…this is VIXX, Attention..cuz I have been around..now V-I-Double X~

The guys around him slowly got up and now all of them stood on their feet and surrounded Ravi. Leo was the first one to sing and damn the dance was so on point. Ken was the next one to sing and after that my cousin started to do his part. I never saw my cousin like this. It was like he was in another world and it was just him and the song right now.

All of them were so damn good. The dance was totally on point, their vocals were so steady and amazing..I really enjoyed it a little bit. Then suddenly at one point they lifted Leo up and he started to sing his part..wow..I was so surprised at this. I never listened to a VIXX song before and now I really loved this performance. No wonder they were so famous and I was really proud of my cousin. At one point Ravi started to do his rap part and..I couldn’t say anything..I was so surprised because they were so good and damn I really liked this song. The funniest movement in this performance was the movement they did when Hyuk sang ~I need therapy Lalalalala therapy~

The song ended and I clapped for them. “Did you like it?” Hakyeon came to me and sat down on the floor breathing heavily. “You should catch your breath first.” I giggled. “But yeah..I really liked it.” I smiled and the other boys sat to us on the floor. “Soo..what’s your favorite song of us?” Hyuk smiled at me and I blushed when I admitted that this was the first time I listened to a VIXX song.  “She’s blushing again!” Ravi laughed and N poked him in the side.

After a few minutes of talking the boys got ready again and started to dance to another song. Their dances were so amazing and the boys were really talented. I watched a few more dances, and then I decided to go and get some drinks for them because they must be really exhausted. I walked outside of the practice room and searched for a vending machine or something similar. Finally I found one and bought seven bottles of water. It wasn’t a good idea to buy all seven bottles at once because I hadn’t considered the fact that I had to bring the bottles back to the boys. I put all bottles on my arm and balanced them back to the practice room. I was really careful but somehow one bottle slipped through my arm and was about to fall on the floor when suddenly a hand grabbed it right before it hit the floor.

“Oh, Leo..thank you..” I blushed because I had to think about what happened in the morning. “Let me help you.” He said and took three bottles out of my arm. We went back to the practice room and shared the water with the others who were really grateful because dancing made them really thirsty. I really enjoyed spending time with them and my cousin. Well, maybe my life with VIXX wasn’t as bad as I thought at first.