Happy together

My life...with VIXX..

„Ok..now tell me exactly what happened at that coffee shop.“ Lin said while putting two cups of tea on the table.

“Leo told me that he forgot something at Jellyfish. Minah told me then that Leo called her. He lied to me..” I sighed and drank a little bit of that tea.

“Hmm..” Lin looked into her own cup and blew into it. “I don’t trust Minah. She’s fake.” Lin mumbled and I nodded.

“Yes, maybe you’re right.” I agreed with her. “But Leo called her. He called her instead of staying with me while I needed him the most.” I started crying again and Lin pulled me into her arms. I started to tell her the whole story..everything that has happened with Hakyeon, my talk with him and then the coffee shop scene..Lin just listened silently until I finished.

“I don’t think you lost Hakyeon. He loves you. He is just hurt that you didn’t tell him. Give him time.” Lin gave me the same advice as Leo did before.

“Leo said the same thing…” I whispered. My phone started to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket.

“It’s Leo..” I said to Lin who raised her eyebrow. Lin quickly took the phone out of my hand and answered the call while my mouth fell open. What was she doing?

“Yes?...Oh, hi Leo.” She said and I watched her carefully.

“Yes..she’s here. She’s staying over night…no, I don’t think that she wants to talk to you right now…no, I don’t think that’s a good idea..I mean…hello?!” She looked at my phone and then at me. “He hung up..” She whispered.

“What did he say?” – “He’s coming over and bringing you a few clothes..he wants to talk to you..I couldn’t stop him, I’m sorry.” Lin sighed and then I sighed too. He’s such an idiot sometimes, I thought. We waited for him patiently and after 20 minutes the door bell rang and Lin opened the door for him. Together with Leo she came back into the living room.

“If you need something I’m in the kitchen.” Lin left us alone and closed the door behind her.

“Taekwoon, what are you doing here?” I asked him. He sat next to me on the couch.

“Why did you run away? I saw you running out of the coffee shop..” He looked in my eyes and I had to look away because my stupid heart started to beat faster again.

“You lied to me..” I whispered and looked on the floor. I heard him holding his breath.

“I didn’t lie to you.” He said confused and I looked up.

“You said you forgot something at Jellyfish but Minah told me that you called her..” I explained to him and got angry now. Why was he acting like an innocent angel?

“I didn’t call her.” He replied totally confused now. “I was at Jellyfish and then I received a call from her. She noticed that something was wrong with me and invited me to drink a coffee with her.” Could I believe him? Did Minah lie to me?

“She wasn’t telling the truth about this. I’m going to talk to her about this.” Leo’s voice changed and I had the feeling that he got angry a little bit. He pulled me into his arms.

“Do you still want to stay here over night?” He asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t know. I talked to N by the way..” And then I told him everything about my talk with my cousin. When I ended he looked at me.

“N hyung is right. We should tell the others about this..” He whispered and I nodded. “Would you like to come back to the dorm with me and we will tell them about us then?” I nodded. Maybe this was the best decision now. We said good bye to Lin and I hugged her tight. She wished us good luck for the talk with the boys. Together we went back to the dorm then.

“Seems like they’re all in the living room.” Leo noticed when we entered the apartment. It was really loud and my heart was beating too fast. This was the moment of truth. We entered the living room and saw the boys sitting on the floor playing a game. N was the only one who was sitting on the couch with a book in his hand. He looked grumpy and he didn’t even look up when we said hi to everybody.

“Where have you been? Come play with us!” Ken laughed and Ravi nodded. Hyuk waved his hand and made a movement to sit next to him. I shook my head.

“Leo and I..we have to tell you something..” I started and this was one of the hardest sentences I ever said in my whole life. How will they react? Will they be mad at us?

“Sure, what’s up?” Hongbin asked back. Eight eyes were staring at us now. My cousin shook his head and continued reading his book. Leo and I just stood there for a while.

“I..we..ehm…” I stuttered and searched for the right words. Leo saved me and just put my hand and held it tight while looking at his friends. Their mouths fell open when they looked at our hands and then at each other. Ravi was the first one to say something:

“Hah, I knew it! I told you that something was going on between them!” He laughed.

“Seems like I won the bet.” Hyuk smiled at Hongbin. Ken suddenly stood up and hugged Leo and me.

“I’m really happy for you.” I looked so confused right now. What was going on here?

“Aren’t you guys mad..?” I asked all of a sudden and the boys looked confused.

“Why should we be mad?” Hyuk asked and I shrugged.

“Because we didn’t tell you..” And they all laughed then. Nobody (except for N) was mad at us. They were happy for their friend and then they wanted to know every single detail of the moment we came together. We both felt uncomfortable telling them and they teased us a little bit. My cousin suddenly stood up and left the room without saying a word. We all got quiet and watched him leaving the room. I looked at Leo and then stood up and followed Hakyeon into his room. He was sitting on his bed with his book.

“Hey..” I said while sitting to him on his bed. He looked at me curious. A knock on the door made us look away and we saw Leo standing there. He entered the room and sat on the other side of the bed.

“Are you both serious with this relationship?” My cousin asked us and Leo and I looked at each other before we nodded.  He took a deep breath.

“Promise me to be careful outside. It would be hard if fans knew about your relationship.” He whispered.

“Don’t worry. We’ll be careful.” Leo said while looking at me. I smiled at him.

“One more thing..” My cousin added and we looked at him again. “Don’t make out in front of me, ok?” He started to smile at us. Did he really mean?

“Does that mean..?” Leo asked and my cousin nodded.

“Yes..I want you guys to be happy and obviously you are happy together.” He pulled Leo and me into his arms and I was so happy right now. I had tears in my eyes and after my cousin released us Leo wiped away the tears from my face and we all smiled. My cousin forgave me..everything was ok.

“Let’s go back and play this card game with the boys, ok?” My cousin jumped up and pulled us out of the room. We started to play with the boys then for a long time and we all had a lot of fun. They all accepted our relationship and I’m sure I’ve never been that happy before. Everything felt just right.

“I have one question..” I suddenly said and they all looked at me. “What about your girlfriend promise?” Why weren’t they mad because Leo broke it?

“You’re our friend and we know that you like Leo because of him as a person and not because he’s an idol. We made this promise to protect us all from being used by a girl just like me years ago.” Ken explained and the boys nodded. “You should get a couple name, though!” Ken suddenly suggested and the boys got really hyper about finding the perfect couple name for us. I didn’t pay much attention to them because Ken’s words confused me. I had the feeling that he wasn’t telling the truth when we met on the roof top of that hotel. Lin didn’t like Ken just because he was an idol..she didn’t know about VIXX when she met Ken the first time but still she liked him. So..what was his real reason to stop himself from falling in love with her? I decided to ask him in a right moment. Maybe Len couple would become real then.

We played for a long time and when it was bed time we all went to our rooms. I tried to fall asleep..I really tried but I couldn’t. Too many things happened today. Leo found out that Minah lied to me, Hakyeon accepted my relationship with Leo..the boys were happy for us..and maybe I could make Len become real. I heard a light knock on my door. At first I was surprised but then I opened it and found Leo outside.

“Leo, what are you doing here?” I whispered and tried to be quiet because I didn’t want to wake up the others.

“I missed you..” He whispered, pulled his arms around me and kissed me. He started to push me inside of the room and closed the door.

“I missed you, too.” I whispered when he stopped kissing me and then he softly pushed me onto the bed while smiling at me.