Let's go!

My life...with VIXX..

„Busan?“ I repeated the word Hakyeon said a few seconds ago and looked at him. “Yes..we are all going to Busan tomorrow!” The leader smiled at all of us and obviously waited for a reaction of us. “Why are we going to Busan?” Hongbin asked and we all nodded. Yes, why? “Ok, listen. Our manager called me today. In 3 weeks we are going to have a concert in Seoul and because of that he wants us to go on vacation so we will be relaxed enough to practice for it. That’s why he’s sending us to Busan.” My cousin smiled at all of us and slowly but finally the others started to be happy. “It’s been so long since I’ve been to Busan.” The maknae looked really happy.”Yeah..it will be so much fun.” Hongbin smiled. Ravi and Ken nodded and winked at each other. Leo was quiet as always and looked like he was in his own world right now. He hasn’t talked to me since we left the coffee and yeah..it felt strange in some way. He was a silent type but I felt that something was bothering him.

“….,Sun?” “Huh?” I looked surprised when I heard my name. I guess I was just too deep in my thoughts. “Where have you been with your thoughts?” Hakyeon looked curious and I was confused. “Well…she stared in Leo’s direction…” Ken said and Ravi laughed. Leo was just looking around but avoided to look into my direction. Why did he do this? “I just asked you if you have ever been to Busan.” Hakyeon repeated his question and I shook my head. “Well, only when I was little with my parents. But I can’t remember it.” I answered. “Good. So you can experience the wonderful Busan with cool guys like us.” Ravi shouted. “Ahh..you think you’re cool?” Ken teased Ravi and suddenly Ravi hit Ken on his arm. Poor Ken, I thought. Seemed like he was always the one who got hit.

“So..start packing your bags!” My cousin was really acting like a mother. “When will we leave tomorrow?” Ravi asked and Hakyeon smiled at him. “We’ll leave at 7 in the morning. Make sure to go to bed early today.” He suggested and I had to smile. Typical mother type I thought to myself. “Are we going by car?” Hyuk asked. “Yes.” And Ken looked really unhappy. “Should I drive then?” He asked and Hakyeon nodded which made Ken roll his eyes. “Now..pack, pack, pack..” We all went to our rooms and I thought about the things I would need. How many shirts should I take with me? And should I pack a few dresses? Packing took really much time. When we were all finished we cooked Ramen for dinner together and after that we all went to bed pretty early.

I stayed up at 6 in the morning because I wanted to avoid fighting with the boys about the bathroom. Well, it was the best idea ever to get up earlier than the boys because at 6:30 all 6 of them were fighting about the bathroom. Leo entered it first and the other ones got more and more furious because Hakyeon wanted to leave at 7. It was really a total chaos but somehow we managed to put our bags in the car at 7 in the morning. Hakyeon was annoyed a little bit but it took some time to decide who would sit in which spot. A tough game of Gawi Bawi Bo (Korean version of rock, paper, and scissors) decided that Leo and I would sit in the backseats again and that Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk would sit in the row in front of us again. Well, Leo looked really tired when he sat in his spot and closed his eyes once he sat down.

The boys were really hyper although it was early in the morning. Leo was the only one who had his eyes closed. He tried to sleep but Ken and N were just too loud. They were singing the whole time and my cousin laughed so much. At one point Leo gave up on sleeping and just looked out of the window. I had the feeling that he was ignoring me but I didn’t know for sure and I couldn’t just ask him. Maybe I should talk to N later and ask him for his opinion. “WHOOOA…” I was so shocked when Hakyeon suddenly shouted through the entire car that I jumped in my seat a little bit. I swear..out of the corner of my eye I saw Leo smiling but when I turned my head to him he just pretended to look out of the window. He was acting really strange. “Let’s sing ‘I got a boy’!” My cousin suggested and I got curious because I didn’t know that song. Ravi started to sing and my ears started to bleed. His rapping skills were amazing but he should stop singing I thought. They went really crazy about the song. Leo was the only one who just watched them but didn’t sing along.

They were so loud and they missed so many notes..I was really happy when they finished the song. “Did you know that we made a video where we danced to this song?” Hongbin turned around and asked me. I shook my head. “Just watch it then.” Hongbin smiled at me and gave me his phone. I was curious now. The video started and yeah..Leo’s face expression was like “Please shoot me” the whole time, Ravi was really hyper, Ken imitated the girl dance pretty perfect..it was so funny to watch it. “Ahh..now I know what a few girls at my university were talking about months ago.” I handed Hongbin his phone back. “So..you’re friends are Starlights?” Ravi and Hyuk looked at me now. “No..well, I don’t know..we’re not talking about such things.” I explained them. “But they do know that N is your cousin?” I shook my head. “Nobody knows that my cousin is the leader of VIXX. I don’t want people to like me bc of this..well, you know what I mean..” Out of the corner of my eye I could see Leo turning his head in my direction and staring at me. Stop doing this, please, I thought and tried to stop my heart beating faster.

“I like the way you’re thinking.” Ken said on the driver’s seat. “I met a girl once who pretended to like me but later I found out that she only was interested in me because I was a VIXX member.” Ken sounded a little bit disappointed. “Yes, I remember it.” My cousin told us and soon they started to talk about girls now. I looked to the right and caught Leo staring at me. Our eyes met and this time he didn’t look away. What was he thinking? I really wanted to read his mind. We stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds but then he turned away and looked out of the window again. I really needed to talk to Hakyeon about his behavior because I was so confused.

“Ok..let’s make a break now.” Ken said and stopped at a gas station. We all got out of the car and stretched us. When we went into the gas station to go to the restrooms and buy a few snacks Hyuk nearly ran me over when he heard the word food. I almost fell but Leo was fast and caught me in his arms. “Thank you.” I whispered but didn’t get an answer. He just continued walking and I was confused again. Inside the gas station Ravi, Ken and Hongbin went straight to the restrooms. Hyuk was totally freaking out when he saw all the sweets and tried to put as many on his arms as possible. Leo was standing in front of a fridge and looked at the cool coffee they had. My cousin was looking around and so I went straight to him.

“Hakyeon.” I whispered and made a hand movement that he should come closer. “What’s up?” He smiled and came closer. I looked in Leo’s direction to make sure he didn’t notice us. “Do you think Leo is mad at me?” I continued whispering and my cousin raised his eyebrow. “Why would he be mad at you?” I shrugged. “I don’t know..” “Don’t worry too much..he’s always so quiet..” My cousin my hair and left me standing there. I looked around and saw that Leo was watching me. Damn, I hoped he didn’t hear anything. I left the store immediately and decided to sit in the row in front of my old spot. I got into the car and just sat on Hyuk’s spot. Maybe it would just look like I “forgot” where I sat. I looked out of the window when the door of the car opened again.

I noticed that it was Leo and I could feel that he was surprised when he saw me but I continued pretending to look out of the window. I jumped in my seat when I felt Leo’s hand on my shoulder and turned around. “Sorry.” I mumbled and tried to calm down. “Why are you sitting here?” He asked. “I…” Damn..”I wanted to talk to Hakyeon.” I explained and he looked confused. “You just talked to him in the store. What else do you need to talk to him about?” “About…what we’re going to do in Busan..yeah..” I was so nervous and my lips trembled. “Come sit with me.” He took my hand and pulled me back next to him. I wanted to place myself on the window side again but he held me back. I looked at him and got lost in his eyes which were staring at me. My heart started to beat faster again and my lips were trembling. Please, don’t look at me like this..please stop..I begged to myself. He stuck out his tongue a little bit and made his lips wet. I gasped when I saw this. He smiled and bent his head into my direction.

The car door was opened and I just slipped back on the window spot and looked out. What was that again? I tried to calm down and avoided looking at Leo. When everybody was back we continued our trip to Busan. Leo didn’t say a single word the whole time. He pulled out his phone soon and started to listen to his music again. The boys were going crazy again..like singing and of course teasing my cousin again.

After a long drive we finally arrived in Busan and thanks to Ken we immediately found the hotel in which we would stay for the next few days. “Ok..let’s check in.” My cousin shouted and everybody put out their luggage of the car. We went to the reception and N took care of everything. We all waited in the hallway for him and looked around. Ravi and Ken made a selca together and uploaded it on instagram. Hyuk and Hongbin were fascinated about the beautiful hotel and talked about the different hotels they have ever visited and then there was Leo. He was still listening to his music and looked on the ground. Why did he always look like he was in a different world?

“Ok!” Hakyeon’s loud voice caught our attention. "We have two rooms with 2 beds and one room with 3 beds. Sun and I are sharing one room.” He decided and put his arm around my shoulder. Great…sharing a room with this hyper mother cousin..why didn’t I feel excited about this. “I’m sharing the room with Hyuk and Hongbin!” Ken told us and pulled both of them into his arms. “Then I’m sharing the room with Leo.” Ravi said and Leo just nodded silently. “Ok..it’s decided. Let’s go to our rooms and unpack all our stuff. How about we’ll meet here in one hour again?” My cousin asked the others and they agreed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This Busan trip will be my death, I thought before Hakyeon and I entered the elevator and drove to our room.