Love is not forever

My life...with VIXX..

„I can’t believe he just hung up like that..he didn’t even say good bye..“ I was so frustrated and continued eating my big ice cream yup while complaining about Leo to Lin. She just listened to me and nodded from time to time.

“I really don’t understand what’s going on with him..” She put one finger on and looked at me.

“Me neither. I need to talk to him. We should go back to the dorm and wait for him there..” I suggested and Lin stood up and went to the waiter. I watched her curiously and after a while she came back with a big smile on her face.

“Let’s go..” She said.

“What about the ice cream?”

“I already paid for it. It’s my treat..” She answered and I just hugged her.

“Let’s get back to the dorm so you can talk with Leo, ok?” We left the ice cream shop and went back to the dorm. My steps got faster and faster..I just wanted to get there pretty soon and talk to Leo. I wanted to know what’s going on with him. I wanted to know why he didn’t want to come to the party with me..I wanted answers…

“Hey, we’re back..” I shouted when Lin and I entered the dorm. We just heard a sound coming from the living room but nobody greeted us. I shrugged and decided to look. Lin followed me and then we saw Hongbin lying on the couch with a piece of paper in his hand obviously trying to learn something.

“Hey..we’re back. Where are the others?” Lin asked and Hongbin looked surprised into our direction.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t hear you coming back. I was so concentrated with learning for my role in the drama I’m currently playing..” He answered and smiled at us. “They all went out somewhere..I don’t know..” He shrugged and Lin sat next to him on the couch while I sat cross legged on the floor.

“Soo..did you get your tickets for the party?” He smiled at us and I just looked at the ground. Thanks for reminding me of this stupid topic, I thought and avoided looking him in the eyes.

“What’s wrong..?”

“Leo called her and told her that he can’t come to the party with her..” Lin explained the situation to Hongbin and he looked confused at first.

“Well..I’m sure he has a good reason for it and besides..if you still need a person to come to the party with you..I would love to go there with you, Lin and Ken..” He gave me his usual so-in-law-smile and I felt a little bit better.

“That’s nice..but first I need to talk to Leo. Maybe he will change his mind. But if he doesn’t I would love to go there with you..” I said to him and forced a smile back. We all looked to the door when we heard that someone entered the dorm. Leo came back and he stopped walking into the living room when he saw the three of us sitting there. He looked uncomfortable and without saying anything he turned around and went into his room. Hongbin and Lin looked so confused and I started to get really mad. What was going on with him? I stood up and followed him into his room..his door was not closed so I just entered it without knocking and surprised him while changing his shirt. He looked at me totally shocked and I held my breath when I saw him standing shirtless in the middle of the room.

“Can we talk?” I gulped and tried to calm down. He nodded while putting a black shirt on. I took a deep breath and sat on his bed.

“Why can’t you go to the party with me?” I watched him standing with his back to me in the middle of the room.

“I knew you would ask this..” He whispered and I waited for him to continue but he remained silent.

“What do you mean? I don’t understand you, Taekwoon.  I thought..” – “I thought you would care about me..” He interrupted me and I held my breath. What the hell?!

“I do care about you. What are you talking about? Why are you acting so strange?”

“Can’t you think of a good reason why I can’t go to the party with you?” He turned around and his eyes looked so cold all of a sudden. I started to freeze all over my body..

“Is it because of Minah..?” I whispered these words and was afraid of the answer he would give me.

“It’s not because of Minah..and you’re trying to tell me you really care about me?” I got really mad now because of his words.

“Are you crazy?! Stop talking to me like that and just be honest with me..why are you acting like this? Taekwoon, please..” I swallowed the tears that came up in my eyes.

“Our manager called me today. He heard about the party and he told me not to go there with you. The dating scandal isn’t over yet..it wouldn’t be good for VIXX if we got spotted together..” His voice was really cold now and I continued freezing.

“But Ken is also going there..together with Lin..” I answered but he just sighed.

“I knew you wouldn’t understand me. Minah was..” He stopped in the middle of the sentence when he noticed what he was about to say.

“I understand..” I stood up and left his room. “I won’t stand in the way of your career..even if it hurts me..” I whispered and then I closed the door and went back into the living room where Hongbin and Lin were still sitting together and talking about Hongbin’s drama.

“Do you still want to come to the party together with Lin and me?” I smiled at Hongbin and Lin looked confused.

“Yeah, of course. It will be great.” I was glad that he didn’t ask about Taekwoon.

The party was a few days later and Lin and I were spending hours in the bathroom to look great. Leo and I barely talked to each other the last few days and whenever we met at the dorm it was an awkward situation. I didn’t want to apologize because I didn’t do anything wrong..

“Wow..you both look great..” Hongbin said when Lin and I entered the living room where Ken and he were already waiting for us. Both of them were wearing coat and tie and they looked really handsome. Lin was wearing a blue short dress and black high heels while I was wearing a short black dress and also high heels in the same color.

“Ok, let’s go then. We’ll take the van..I’m your driver this evening, ladies.” Ken held up the car keys and jumped up from the couch.

“You look great..” A soft voice whispered and when I turned around I saw Leo standing in the living room door.

“We’ll wait outside. Come on..” Lin started to push Hongbin and Ken outside and suddenly I was alone with Taekwoon. I was totally unsure and when he noticed my hesitation he came to me and pushed me to his chest while blowing a kiss on my forehead. I put my arms around his body.

“The dress suits you.” – “Thank you..” I felt like he was going to say something else.

“I hope you aren’t mad at me anymore..”

“I can’t be mad at you for too long..” I looked up and smiled at him. He bent down and blew a short kiss on my lips.

“What are you going to do tonight then?” I asked him when his lips released mine.

“Nothing special. I guess I’m staying in my room and continue writing a song..” He explained and I was happy. “You should go now..have fun.” He gave me another kiss and then I went outside to the van. Ken, Hongbin and Lin were already sitting inside and were singing loudly to the song ‘Chained Up’. I had to smile and when I sat inside I started to sing along with them.

The party was already full of people and it looked really cool when we arrived there. We went inside and Ken and Hongbin tried to get us something to drink. Lin and I went to a standing table and looked out for the boys. I told her about the conversation with Leo and she was really happy that things turned out like this.

“Hey, nice to meet you..” Lin rolled her eyes when she heard Kairi’s voice behind her. She just stood next to us together with a guy and smiled at us.

“Kairi, what a pleasure to see you here..” Lin said with an ironical voice and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

“That’s Mino , btw..he’s a close friend of mine.” Kairi introduced the guy who was standing next to her and Lin and I smiled at him. Hongbin and Ken came back with four glasses of wine and we introduced Kairi to Hongbin and Mino to both of them. It was an awkward situation but somehow we managed to start a normal conversation. Kairi pulled out her phone and I watched her eyes getting really big and I wondered what she was reading there. This Mino guy took a glimpse into her phone and started to read out loud:

“Vixx’ Leo caught up dating again? Who is that and why are you reading this..?” He was asking her surprised and she was really shocked when she noticed that I heard his words.

“What..?” I asked her and she just shook her head. “Nothing special, Sun, really..” She tried to put her phone away but Lin was faster and took it away from her. I started to look at it and saw an article on a news site with pictures..

 


VIXX’ Leo caught up dating again

Remember our last article when we wrote about the VIXX main vocalist Jung Taekwoon who was obviously having a girlfriend? Well..it seems like the “Love slave” singer is really chained up by more than one woman. A trustable source sent us pictures of him together with another woman. According to our source they were eating at a restaurant..laughing together and they seemed really close..we will keep you informed about this.

VIXX just had their comeback with their latest album ‘Chained Up’ in which they sing about being a slave of love who just can’t get away from this one certain woman. Seems like Leo can’t get away from more than one woman..


 

The pictures were showing Leo and Minah together at a restaurant and it was obvious that these pictures were taken today because Leo was wearing the same clothes as before when we left the dorm. My mouth fell open and I just wanted to disappear immediately.

“I need fresh air..sorry..” I said and left the group and went outside. Ken and Hongbin also read the article and just nodded. I hurried to get outside and pulled out my phone. I dialed Leo’s number and waited for him to pick up his phone. He didn’t answer it and so I just gave up..I looked up at the sky and felt tears running down my cheeks. He lied to me..he met with Minah..he told me that he would stay at home..why was he out with her..again?

“Hey, is everything alright?” I turned around and saw Mino standing there. I just shook my head and before I noticed what he was doing he hugged me. I was confused at first but then I started to cry really hard. After a minute he released me and gave me a tissue.

“I don’t know what’s going on..but a beautiful girl like you shouldn’t cry because of a guy..” Oh my god..what a cheesy line, I though an blew my nose..

“Thank you..” I tried to smile at him and suddenly he put his arms around me and kissed me. I was too shocked at first but then I pushed him away and slapped him on his cheek.

“What the hell are you doing? You are crazy!” I didn’t even give him time to answer and just rushed back inside. Such a crazy bastard. I went back to our table and found Lin, Ken and Hongbin there.

“Are you okay?” Lin asked and I just shook my head. “Can we go home?” I asked my friends and Ken and Hongbin nodded.

“Sure, but I need to go to the bathroom first..” Lin took my hand and pulled me away. While Lin was being busy I looked in the mirror and wiped away my make up around my eyes. Crying while wearing make up was a big mistake, I thought. All of a sudden I started to feel sick, ran into one of the cabins and threw up.

“Sun, please open the door..are you ok?” I managed to open the door and Lin looked really shocked when she saw me sitting on the floor in front of the toilet.

“I think the wine wasn’t good for me..” I forced a smile.

“Okay..game is over now..here, take this..” She took a package out of her bag and gave it to me. It was a pregnancy test.

“Are you serious? I can’t..” – “You are throwing up all of a sudden..your appetite has grown..you are eating for 2 people the whole time..I just wanna make sure..” I tried to avoid this test but Lin didn’t let me out of the cabin and so I gave up.

“Okay, fine..I opened the package and Lin left me alone. I read how to do the test and after I was done I went outside. I got scared a little bit now because Lin was right with everything she said. I gave her the test and she looked at it and then we waited. After five minutes we got the result. Lin’s voice wasn’t showing any emotions and I lost my patience.

“What does it say?” I asked her but she didn’t say anything..