Happy end?

My life...with VIXX..

I had to stay at the hospital for a few more days because of my accident. The doctors wanted to make sure that the baby would still be alright and that I would also be fine after I got hit by that car. I was sitting in the hospital bed and was studying the notes Lin had brought me yesterday so I wouldn’t miss anything important in university. But it was hard to concentrate today. Today was a special day. My parents came all the way from America because of my accident and on top of that today was the day when they were going to meet Taekwoon as my boyfriend and they were going to hear about my pregnancy. I was really nervous the whole day. What would they think about this? 

 

A knock on the door made me look up when Hakyeon entered the room. „Hey how are you?“ My cousin smiled at me and sat on a chair next to the bed. „I’m really nervous because of my parents’ visit today.“ I admitted and saw him nodding. „Yes, it’s a big step, Sun. But this is your chance to tell them everything now. So just be honest with them and they’ll be happy for you. I'm pretty sure about that.“ He tried to cheer me up but my nervousness still didn’t fade away. We started to talk about other stuff then. Hakyeon told me that Leo has been really nervous the whole day because he wanted to get the perfect gift for the first meeting with my parents. Of course he was teased by the other boys for this. Lin was the one who suggested to go out with him and search for a gift together. Just the thought of this whole scenery made me giggle. It was just so typical for the boys. I felt a little bit sorry that Taekwoon felt so nervous because of meeting my parents but it was also cute because you could see how much he cared about the first impression he would leave in front of my parents. Then Hakyeon also told me that VIXX was preparing for a new comeback with a full length album and that all of the boys were really excited. Ravi was already composing new songs all the time and Hakyeon was inventing and studying a new choreography. It sounded really hard but my cousin told me about all this with a proud smile. „Just try to get enough rest, ok?“ I looked at N with a serious face and he just nodded. „Don’t worry, Sun, we will take care of each other. And if one of us is overdoing it there are still 5 other guys who will stop this person and made him rest.“ He winked at me and I felt relieved. I just wanted them to be happy and successful but also wanted them to be healthy and not overdo their work.

 

Time really flew by when I was talking with my cousin. I felt so comfortable talking with him and we had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. „N, can I ask you something?“ My voice got more serious now because another topic got in my mind which was really important to me. „Sure, anything.“ Hakyeon’s face got serious now. I took a deep breath: „Have you heard anything of Minah?“ My cousin didn’t say anything at first and I saw how he was searching for the right words in his mind. „Sun, you shouldn’t worry about that.“ So, it wasn’t over yet. „Hakyeon, tell me the truth.“ He was hesitating with his words but I really wanted to know what was happening outside while I was still laying here in hospital. „Listen, she is still trying to get in contact with us or with Lin. Two days ago she even appeared at a fanmeeting because she wanted to talk to Leo. But you shouldn’t worry about that ok? Our manager is already looking for options to get her out of our lives.“ I looked shocked at my cousin. The boys got trouble with Minah because of me. I started to bite my lip but N just took my hand. „Sun, don’t worry about it, ok? We don’t give her any attention nor do we care about her.“ He tried to calm me down but I couldn’t. I pretended to be ok when he left but I wasn’t ok at all on the inside. Wha was she still trying to get in contact with the boys. Why was she still trying to hold on Leo who clearly pushed her away?

 

Leo and my parents arrived almost at the same time at the hospital. My mum and my dad were really happy to see me and just hugged me for almost an eternity. After that they looked at Leo who was standing with flowers in his hands in the room. „Oh, aren’t you one of Hakyeon’s friends?“ My mum asked and Leo just nodded. „Yes, mum, he is a close friend and also a member of Hakyeon’s band VIXX and..“ Leo interrupted me at that moment and finished my sentence. „..I’m also Sun’s boyfriend. My name is Jung Taekwoon. I’m really happy to finally meet you.“ He gave my mother the flowers and bowed down in front of my parents who were surprised. „You never mentioned a boyfriend, Sun.“ My mother said and took the flowers. „Yes, we kept it as a secret in the beginning because of the band and everything but now things have changed.“ Leo told them and I held my breath. He sat to me on the bed and took my hand. „Well, he looks like a nice guy.“ My dad admitted and also my mum nodded. „So, how did you two get together?“ My mum asked and so Leo and I started to tell them how our feelings for each other grew more and more the more time I spent with the guys. You could see how my parents got relaxed when they heard our story. It seemed like they really approved Taekwoon as my boyfriend and that made me happy. My dad and Leo even made a few jokes about my blushing problem and my mum just smiled proud at me. We talked for a long time and laughed a lot. Leo grabbed my hand tighter and I looked into his eyes. Now was the time to tell them our last secret we had. I took a deep breath. „Mum, dad, actually, we have to tell you one more thing.“ My parents both looked surprised and waited for my next sentence. My mouth just felt so dry at this moment so I wasn’t able to say anything right now. „Sun and I are getting a baby. We are really happy about it and we hope that you as Sun’s parents will give us your blessing.“ Leo suddenly said and the mouths of my parents fell widely open. They looked at each other and then they looked at us and then at each other again. „Well, this is a big surprise.“ My mother said and my dad grabbed her hand. „And you two are completely sure about that?“ Leo and I just looked at us and nodded. „Well, this comes as a shock in some way but I have a good feeling with this guy.“ My dad stood up and pulled Leo into a hug. „Take good care of her, my son.“ Leo was frozen at first but then he also hugged my dad. „I will.“ I was so happy when it turned out like this and my feeling were just overwhelming at this moment. Everything was perfect. My parents were happy, they liked Leo, they were happy because of the baby.

 

Leo had to leave an hour later because he had a band meeting. My parents stayed a little longer and talked with me about the future. „Sun, you know, if you ever need help with anything we are always here for you, ok?“ My dad suddenly said and I just looked at him confused. „What dad wants to say is that we will always have a place for you in America. If you ever need our help you can always count on us.“ My parents were just the best in the world. Were there any better parents in the whole world? My parents left then, too, and I was all alone again. At first I started to think back to the talk with my parents and how good everything went but then the memory of Minah came back and what Hakyeon had told me about her. I tried to distract myself with studying but it didn’t help at all.

 

At around 6 pm a knock on my door made me look up again. Who was that? I rolled my eyes when I saw her entering my room. Why was she here? „Minah, what are you doing here?“ She was standing in front of my bed and looked at me with hate in her eyes. „I just want to talk to you.“ She answered me with a cold voice. Ok, Sun, just calm down and don’t freak out. „We don’t have anything to talk about and now leave.“ She started to laugh. „Oh, Sun, you are really even more stupid than I thought.“ I just watched her. „Do you really think you will ever be happy with Taekwoon?“ Don’t answer that question, just don’t answer that question. „I will not give up, Sun. This is my last warning. Stay away from Taekwoon or..“ „Or what, Minah?!“ My voice got louder now and I got mad. Why couldn’t she just leave me alone. „You have no idea how much power I have. I am going to ruin his career and his life. I’m going to spread rumors about him and also about you. And believe me, once your baby is born just take good care or maybe it will disappear somehow. It’s your choice, Sun. Get out of his life or let everything be destroyed that means so much to him and you.“ I pushed the button to call a nurse. „Get out, Minah! I don’t ever want to see you here again!“ She stared at me with more than hate and then we just stared at each other until a nurse came and leaded her out. When I was alone again I started to cry. Why couldn’t she just leave us alone?