Hidden desire

My life...with VIXX..

„Hakyeon! Get out of the bathroom now! Six other people also need to get ready!” I knocked on the closed bathroom door and tried to get my cousin out who was blocking the bathroom for almost one hour. “Is he still in there?” Hyuk showed up behind me and I nodded. He showed me a big smile and rolled his eyes. The bathroom door was opened and my cousin finally came out of the bathroom and damn he looked good. Well, he really used the time in the bathroom. “Thank you.” I said and pushed him aside to finally take a shower now. “I’ll hurry!” I shouted to the other boys who were sitting and waiting in the living room.

I was finished with everything in less than 25 minutes. In the end I curled my hair a little bit and quickly brushed my teeth before I went back to the others. “Next one.” I smiled while entering the living room. “Wow, you look great.” My cousin smiled at me. “Yes, he’s right.” Ken and Ravi smiled at the same time and my cheeks turned red again. Please, stop this, I thought to myself.  In fact I wasn’t wearing anything special to be honest. I wore a black skinny jeans, a blue top and high heels but obviously the guys liked it.

“I’m the next one.” Hyuk shouted and tried to get into the bathroom. “No, it’s my turn now!” Ken suddenly shouted, jumped up and held Hyuk back. Both were fighting now about who’s going into the bathroom and it was a really hard fight. They stopped fighting when Leo stood up silent as always and entered the bathroom without saying a single word.  “I guess Leo won this round.” I giggled. “So, Hakyeon, tell me. Where are we going tonight?” I was so curious about the place because my cousin was really hyper all day. “It’s a little restaurant I found a few months ago. It’s really beautiful there and you can have a nice time there with friends.” He smiled at me. “Wow, that sounds great.”

Hakyeon continued to tell us about this place while the other guys one after one got in the bathroom and got ready for our party night. To be honest I had to gulp when Leo came out of the bathroom because he looked so good. He wore a dark jeans and a white shirt…it looked so normal but also so good on him. I started to think about the Hyde moment again and felt my heart beating faster. What the hell was going on?

The last one to enter the bathroom was Ravi. I was so surprised when he came out after 5 minutes and said that we can go now. “He’s always the fastest of us in the bathroom.” Hongbin explained to me after he saw my surprised face. “Ok, we’re ready! Let’s goooo!” my cousin shouted right in my ear again and I put my hands over them. My cute and hyper cousin, I thought to myself. When we left the apartment I headed straight to the van but Ken’s arm pulled me back. “Where are you going?” he asked me and I pointed to the car. “We are taking the metro today. Otherwise one of us wouldn’t be able to drink alcohol.” Ravi laughed and I was shocked. Alcohol?!

When we were waiting for the metro I noticed two girls standing a few meters away from our group and they were whispering the whole time and looking at us. I felt nervous because of that but my cousin was acting really cool. When he noticed the girls he waved at them and they started to scream really loud. I was so glad that only a few older people were at this place right now. The girls were really shy then and avoided to look at our group again. I was standing next to Leo who wasn’t paying any attention to the girls. Ken and Ravi were smiling at each other and then they walked to the two girls which made them shut up at once. They just looked at them like they were ghosts and when Ravi said something to them I could see them answering really shy.

Ravi turned around to our group and waved. “Hey, N hyung…they like you..come over!” And my cousin’s face turned a little bit red when he smiled and walked to them. I could see them taking pictures with my cousin and blushing really hard when he even hugged them. Ravi looked a little bit disappointed when he came back and Ken started to make fun of him. “Ah, it doesn’t matter. I like Sun more anyways.” He put his arm around my shoulder and laughed. My cousin sent him a death stare and then both of them started to poke each other. “Kids..” I heard Leo mumbling next to me.

The drive with the metro took around 30 minutes and then we had to walk about 15 minutes to get to the place. The restaurant was really cool. It was painted in cool colors, they played music and we even found a table in a corner where nobody would disturb us. The table had two benches and one chair. My cousin took the chair and I sat next to Ken (and on the right side of my cousin) who was sitting next to Ravi. On the other side across from me was Leo, next to him Hongbin and next to Hongbin was Hyuk’s spot. After we sat down a waitress came and my cousin ordered two bottles of soju.

“I wanna make a toast.” I said and raised my soju glass. “Thank you so much for helping me. Without you guys I wouldn’t have made the first place.” I smiled to them and they also raised their glasses. “We’re glad we could help you with your picture.” Hongbin smiled at me and I swear his smile is really a “future-son-in-law-smile”. We drank the first round of soju and damn that thing burnt in my throat.

“Hey, let’s play a game.” Hakyeon suddenly suggested and we all looked at him. “What game, hyung?” Hyuk sounded excited when he heard the word game. “I invented it myself.” N smiled at us. “Weeeell, then it’s not a good game.” Ravi laughed and my cousin tried to hit Ravi’s foot under the table but accidentally hit Ken’s foot which made him scream out loud. “Hyung, stop hitting me!” he whined like a little girl. “Tell us about the game.” Hongbin said and my cousin started to explain. “It’s really simple..one of us asks another one a question..and the person can decide to answer the question honestly or drink one shot of Soju if the person doesn’t want to answer it..” My cousin looked so proud but his smile immediately disappeared when the boys started to laugh at him. “That game is not new.” Ken laughed and I felt so sorry for Hakyeon. “Let’s play it.” I suggested and of course they agreed with me since I was the only girl.

“Ok, Ladies first.” Ravi winked. Damn, I forgot this Ladies first thing. “Ehm..” I looked on the table and tried to ignore the 12 eyes that were looking at me now. “Ehm..what is Ravi’s real name? Like..Hakyeon is called N, so I’m curious what his real name is..” I looked into my soju glass and tried not to blush. Ravi hurried and drank his soju in one shot without even saying a word. “You don’t want to tell it?” I was surprised and Ravi just shook his head. “Ahh..Wonshikki..tell her your name.” Hyuk laughed and Ravi was shocked now. “So…your name is Wonshikki?” I asked him but he refused to give me an answer. “Wonshik..” I heard Leo mumbling over the table and looked into his face. We looked into each others’ eyes when he suddenly turned his head away. I was glad that the others didn’t notice it because they were still making fun of Ravi.

“It’s your turn now, Ravi.” Hakyeon smiled. “Okay.” He stretched his arms and looked around. “Ken.” He smiled like a devil and Ken looked uncomfortable now. “Tell us something you really like about Sun.” the rapper laughed and my cousin tried to hit him again under the table but again he got Ken’s foot. “Ok, ok, ok..stop hitting me, hyung, but I’ll answer this question.” The boys got curious and I felt my cheeks getting red again. Please get me out of here, I thought and tried to look away but somehow I ended to look at Leo who was staring at me. “I really like her blushing. It looks cute.” Ken answered Ravi’s question and I swear I was as red as the of a monkey. “Stop making my cute cousin feel uncomfortable and just ask the next question.” My cousin laughed and winked at me.

We played for a long time..everybody asked everybody questions and we had a lot of fun and obviously we drank a lot of soju. To be honest..Leo drank the whole time because he didn’t answer a single question. I started to feel a little bit dizzy in my head because of the alcohol but I didn’t want to quit now. At one point is was my cousin’s turn again and he suddenly asked me a question. “Sun..” he said and you could tell that he also felt dizzy a little bit. “Except for me..with which of the other members would you go on a date?” Was he serious about that? I looked at my soju glass but just the thought of drinking another one almost made me throw up so I decided to just answer his stupid question. “Well..” I started and the other guys looked at me really curious. “Stop looking at me..” I laughed. Oh yeah, I really felt the alcohol right now. “Leo.” I whispered and blushed. “Woah, why him? Why not me?” Ravi shouted and Ken poked me in the side. “Take me.” Ken laughed. Hongbin smiled like he always did and Hyuk was glad that his “noona” didn’t want to date him.

Suddenly Leo stood up and walked outside without saying a single word. We all looked surprised and shocked and didn’t know what happened now. I felt guilty because obviously he didn’t like my answer and I made him feel uncomfortable. I should apologize. “I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I said and my cousin nodded like he understood what I wanted to do. I went outside and looked around. I saw him walking a few meters away and hurried to reach him. “Leo, wait.” I said when I reached him and he looked surprised when he saw me.”What are you doing here?” he asked me with his soft voice. “Apologize. Look, I’m sorry I made you feel uncomfortable with my answer.” I told him and looked on the ground. He didn’t say anything for a few seconds and I started to feel scared. “Were you serious?” He asked out of a sudden and I looked up right into his face and into his wonderful brown eyes.

Many people were outside here and suddenly I was pushed by a person who was in a rush and I almost fell on the ground if it wasn’t for Leo’s fast reflexes. He caught me and pushed me to his chest. “Idiots..” I heard him saying and looked up. He looked down to me and we stared into each other’s eyes. Suddenly his head started to come closer and he closed his eyes and I closed mine, too. Our lips were about to touch when suddenly Leo’s phone vibrated and he took a step away from me and looked on his phone. My cheeks burned and I turned away. We were about to kiss….

“We should go back.” Leo said and started to walk back to the restaurant. I followed him and inside we just sat down and pretended like nothing happened outside. When they asked Leo what was wrong he just said that he needed some fresh air because he didn’t feel well. Nobody asked more questions about this and we stopped playing the game and just talked then. I was so confused because of Leo now. He avoided looking at me the whole time and the more time passed the more I got frustrated. But ok, if he wanted to play with me..I can play, too, I thought to myself and started to drink another shot of soju. The alcohol burnt in my throat but I didn’t care.

After one more hour of talking my cousin started to yawn. “Well, I’m getting tired a little bit.” Hongbin started to yawn , too, and then Ken and Hyuk also had to yawn and looked really tired. I didn’t want to go home now. “I’m staying here a little bit more.” Ravi suddenly said and I smiled at him. At least one person who wasn’t tired now. “I’m staying here, too.” I told my cousin and his eyebrows went up a little bit. “You both had a lot of soju. There’s no way I’m going to let you two alone now.” He said to Ravi and me and we both just laughed. “I stay with them.” Leo suddenly said and everybody was surprised.

“Well, ok, I trust Leo. Take good care of them.” My cousin winked and hugged me tight before he and the other boys left the restaurant. “So, what should we do now?” Ravi looked at me, then raised his glass and we both drank again. Leo was quiet as always and just watched us drinking. Ravi and I got really drunk now and my head felt so dizzy all of a sudden. When I wanted to take another shot Leo’s hand went to my wrist and stopped me from drinking more. He didn’t say a word, he just looked at me and that was it. “We are going home now.” He said and stood up. Ravi and I looked surprised at first but then we followed him outside.

Ravi put his arm around my shoulder and together we tried to walk together. The fresh air wasn’t good for me and my head felt like a roller coaster ride. Ravi felt the same and together we were going left and right the whole time but we couldn’t walk a straight line together. Leo came immediately to us when he saw it and put Ravi’s arm away from me. Ravi didn’t notice it and started to walk alone. “Is everything ok?” Leo asked me and I shook my head. “Everything’s turning..” I told him. “You had a lot of soju..” He added and took my hand. “Just say when you need to stop walking.” Leo mumbled and didn’t let go of my hand.

The way to the metro felt like it were a million miles and more than once Leo had to stop because my world was turning again and I felt dizzy. Finally the three of arrived there and we sat on a bench there because the next metro would come in 15 minutes. Ravi didn’t mind, laid down on the bench and closed his eyes. After one minute you could hear him snore again which made me giggle. Leo sat next to me and still held my hand which felt really good. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. “Thank you..” I whispered. He my hair with his other hand softly and I didn’t want this moment to end. Why didn’t he just kiss me earlier? Why did he stop? Why was he acting so cold but in the next moment so protective?

When the metro arrived Leo took care of Ravi and made sure that he got in together with us. It was really difficult because Ravi was even more drunk than I was and on top of that he wanted to fell asleep right away but somehow Leo managed to get us home safely. Ravi didn’t need any help. He just raised his hand when we entered the flat and walked straight into his room.

I tried to go into my room but my feet weren’t doing the things I wanted and so I almost tripped but luckily Leo was beside me and helped me. He brought me into my room, sat me on the bed and helped me taking my shoes off. I stood up and he tried to push me down again. “Go to sleep..” he mumbled and his hands were laying on my shoulders. Without even noticing what I was doing I stood on my tiptoes and pushed my lips against his lips.

At first he was so surprised but then he started to kiss me back with fervor for a few seconds before he suddenly broke the kiss. …what have I done? My cheeks turned red and I felt so ashamed. I kissed him..I really kissed him..why did I drink so much? I couldn’t read his mind..he just looked at me with a surprised face and watched me carefully. “Good night.” He suddenly said, turned around and left my room. I laid down and hid my head under the pillow. Why the hell did I do this?