I will always be by your side

My life...with VIXX..

„Two weeks?“ I repeated the words the lady on the phone just said to me. “Yes, is it too early for you?” I didn’t know if I should laugh now or not. Leo was sitting on my bed and watched me having this phone call. After he heard the words ‘two weeks’ he just nodded his head slightly. I was trying to get an appointment at my doctor because of my pregnancy but obviously a lot of people were having appointments so I had to wait two more weeks until my pregnancy would be official. “No, it’s ok..I’ll take it.” I sighed and saw a little smile on Leo’s face.

After I hung up I sat down on my bed and Leo put his arm around my shoulder. “If my pregnancy is now already so stressful how will life be when the baby is born.?” I sighed again and he just looked at me.  “It won’t be easy..but together we can make it..” He softly said and touched my tummy with his hand. I smiled back at him and hoped that he was right. “When do you want to tell the others?” I asked my boyfriend and he just shrugged.  Of course we should tell the others but when was the right time for telling them about our baby? “Sun, I don’t know but..I guess you should tell Hakyeon first and especially your parents..” I sighed. Only god knows what Hakyeon would do to us when we told him that he’s going to become an uncle. I hugged Leo tight and closed my eyes. “Everything is going to be alright, trust me, Sun..” He whispered in my hair and I hoped that he was right this time.

Leo’s phone interrupted our embracement and he grabbed his phone which was lying on my bed. For a short time I saw Minah’s name on the screen and raised an eyebrow. When he saw my face expression he quickly kissed me on the lips and then answered the call.

“Yes?” He listened to Minah’s voice and I saw how concentrated he was. I really loved this man more than anything, I thought to myself. Sure..he acted stupid really often in the past and especially the last time..I didn’t know how to explain my feelings for him I just knew that this man right here in front of me was my world now..

“Yes, I played the role of Armand in Matahari so..” His voice interrupted my thoughts and I got curious now. What were they talking about? “Yes..but I would ask Sun first if it was ok for her. I’ll call you back later ok?” He hung up and looked at me. For what did he need my permission?

“So..what’s up..?” I asked him curiously and he looked at me like he was trying to read my mind.

“Minah is going to be casted in a musical..in fact she’s going to play one of the main characters..” I nodded to show him that I understood him and to make him continue his story. “Since I played Armand in Matahari she asked me if I would help her a little bit..giving her advices, running lines with her..and I told her that I would ask you first..” I got mixed feelings after he finished his sentence but I knew one thing: Minah was an important person in Leo’s life and it doesn’t matter if I liked her or not..the only important thing for me was that Leo was happy..

“Wow..that’s..cool..I mean a musical? That’s a great honor..” He stared at me and I sighed.

“Just help her, ok?” – “Are you sure?” – “Yes..who better than you to help her? You’re a great singer, you are familiar with musicals and I’m sure you can help her.” I smiled at him and he hugged me. “I trust you, Taekwoon..” I whispered in his hair and he hugged me even tighter.

“Sun, I have to go now..” He suddenly said and I looked at him.

“Where do you have to go?” – “It’s a surprise..” He put one finger on my mouth to shut me up and gave me one of his cute and rare smiles. I watched him leaving my room and all of a sudden I was alone in the dorm. Ravi, Hongbin, Ken and Hyuk went out to play basketball and my cousin had an important schedule because of a new drama shooting. Lin was also not available because she was visiting her grandma again. I didn’t know what to do so I decided to sit into the living room and search for something I could do now. While I was getting myself something to drink I was wondering what surprise Leo was talking about. Sometimes he was so mysterious and you didn’t know what he was thinking. In fact he was still the same person who I met when I moved in with the boys. The only difference was that I got to know him better during the whole time. I sat down on the couch and wanted to watch a DVD when I noticed that there was already a DVD inside the player. I got curious now what the boys have been watching lately and so I turned it on. It turned out that it was the “Moorim School” DVD..it was a drama in which Hongbin played one of the main characters. I decided to watch the first episode…

The drama was about the mysterious Moorim School which was not only teaching martial arts. In fact there were four main characters in it. The first character was called Yoon Shi-woo..he was the lead singer of the famous K-Pop group Mobius. He was arrogant most of the time, was unfriendly to reporters and even to his own band members. Most important was the he had problems with his ears..there were times when he was unable to hear anything and no doctor knew the reason for it. During an accident at a concert a girl named Sun-ah Hwang, who’s the daughter of the principal of Moorim School, saves him and tells him to come to Moorim School because of his hearing problems. His manager thinks that Shi Woo is more trouble than he is worth he gets him into a scandal with a female rookie. After all that he decides to go and find Moorim School to get his ears healed. The third main character is Wang Chi-ang. He’s the heir of the largest company in China. His father wants him to go to Moorim School but he refuses at first until he meets a girl named Shim Soon-deok. So in the end the four characters go to Moorim School..

Damn..I immediately started to watch the second episode because it was so great. I really wanted to know what was happening at this school and why Shi-woo was losing his ability to hear..I didn’t know that I’ve already watched 3 hours straight when my phone started to ring..Leo sent me a message:

“Come to the roof top of the Jellyfiish building..”

Seriously..why was everybody so keen on roof tops? I turned the tv and the player off and hurried to go to Jellyfish. I was wondering what Leo had in his mind. I reached the building an looked for the way on the roof top. I decided to just follow the stairs and after I climbed more than a 1000 stairs I reached the door where Leo was already waiting for me.

“Close your eyes..” He said and took my hand. I closed them and wondered what was waiting for me behind this door. I heard him opening the door and then I felt the wind blowing through my hair. We walked a few steps and suddenly he stopped..

“Ok..now open your eyes..” He whispered in my ear and I slowly opened them. What I saw then made my mouth fall open. Right in front of me was a big picnic blanket with a lot of tasty things on it. I saw strawberries, chocolate, grapes, little sandwiches..everything..it was wonderful..

“Oh, Leo..” I kissed him and then we sat down. He fed me with a few strawberries and we laughed and talked a lot. The weather was really great and so we had a picnic under the ocean blue sky of Seoul.

“I have another surprise..” He suddenly said and pulled something out of his jacket. He handed me a little plush..in fact it was a lion..a lion plush? I looked at him quizzical..

“I thought our little girl should always have a strong animal by his side..when I can’t be around I mean..” He scratched the back of his head and I looked at the small plush in my hand. It was so fluffy and cute.

“Why do you think it’s going to be a girl?” I smiled at him and he shrugged.

“It’s just a feeling..” I crawled towards him and kissed him again.

“So..it’s a Leo plush?” I smiled after we ended our kiss and he blushed. “I will always protect you, Sun..you and our baby..” He whispered and put his arms around my body. We both looked at the blue sky..

“You’re going to be a great father, Taekwoon..” I whispered before he softly kissed me again…