What's going on?

My life...with VIXX..

„Well..there’s only one stripe on it..“ Lin looked at me and I saw a little smile over her face..

“I told you that I’m not pregnant.” I winked at her, grabbed the test and put it in my pocket. “You should listen to me, young lady..” Lin poked me in the side and we both giggled. Actually I was really happy that the test was negative..that I wasn’t pregnant..Lin’s words scared me earlier and so I just felt happy now about the result. We went back to Hongbin and Ken who were already waiting for us and then we headed back to the dorm. Lin wanted to stay overnight and I was really happy that she would spend the whole night at the dorm with us.

“Hey..let’s play a drinking game, ok?” Ken said excitedly when we entered the apartment and we all nodded. Obviously nobody was home right now because it was so quiet when we went inside. I put my bag in my room and then Hongbin, Lin and I sat on the floor in the living room while Ken took two bottles of Soju out of the refrigerator. He came back to us and headed each of us one glas and filled it with Soju.

“Soo..what kind of game do you want to play?” Hongbin asked and we all looked at Ken who seemed like he had no idea.

“How about the Ting Ting game? Who messes up the beat has to drink..” He suggested and..yeah..we weren’t excited at first but still we wanted to give it a try. We started the game and somehow Hongbin messed up the beat..we all laughed and forced him to drink Soju. He didn’t seem like he enjoyed it but a game is a game. We continued playing it..but Hongbin was the only one who messed up the beat the whole time. He started to giggle when he messed it up again and you could tell that he was slightly drunk. We still had a lot of fun and I almost forgot about the article I read earlier.

Suddenly we heard that the door of the dorm was opened. We all looked surprised in the direction just to see Leo coming home at this late hour.

“Taekwoonie..hyuuuung..come sit with us..” Damn it, Hongbin really had too much Soju I thought. Ken and Lin just giggled because of drunken Hongbin. Leo looked at us with his usual face expression, then, without saying anything, he went into his room and closed the door. We all looked confused now and I decided to follow him because I felt that something wasn’t right. Out of the corner of my eye I saw how Lin took away the alcohol from Hongbin who was too busy with Ken to recognize it. I went to Leo’s room and knocked on the door. He didn’t say anything so I slowly opened the door and was really shocked when I saw him throwing clothes in a bag.

“What are you doing?” I asked him after I closed the door behind me. He didn’t even look up..he just continued throwing clothes in his bag. “Could you please talk to me? What’s wrong with you?” Still I got no answer and the more he ignored me the more I got really mad at him.

“Taekwoon! Tell me what’s wrong with you!” I grabbed his arm and his whole body froze now. He slowly turned his head and looked at me. His eyes were so cold and dark..I was so shocked that I took a step back and let go of his arm.

“I guess you’re the one who should tell me what’s going on..” He said, closed his bag and tried to walk out of the room. I grabbed his arm and tried to hold him back. He just pushed me away and opened the door.

“Taekwoon..” My voice broke when I called his name. He looked at me and then he left the dorm without saying one more word. What the hell was going on with him? What did I do wrong? Tears were running down my cheeks and I didn’t know what to do now. I just stood there and looked at the door where Taekwoon was standing a few seconds ago. I couldn’t stop crying..

“Hey..is everything..oh my god, Sun..what happened?” Lin entered Leo’s room immediately and pushed me to her chest when she found me crying. I laid my head on her shoulder and tried to hold the tears back but it was impossible. She helped me to get out of the room and somehow brought me into my own room. I sat on the bed and just looked at the wall.

“I’ll be back in a few seconds, ok?” I heard her walking back to Ken and Hongbin. I didn’t know what she told them but she came back right away, sat next to me on the bed and put her arm around me.

“Now, tell me..what happened?” She wiped away a few tears from my cheeks and hugged me. I sobbed for a while and then I told her everything. I explained her the whole situation..told her about every gesture he made..every look he gave me..everything..

“Ok, I know you love him but he is completely crazy now. Like..what’s his problem? I don’t understand him..” Lin started her rant and I just nodded because she was right. I didn’t understand him either.

“He’s acting like a girl.” Lin closed her rant about my boyfriend and I had to giggle a little bit now.

“..and sometimes he even looks like one, too.” Ken’s voice really frightened us because we didn’t hear him coming.

“Have you ever heard about girl talk and privacy?” Lin glared at her boyfriend who just winked at her.

“I just wanted to ask if everything was ok with you.” He sat down on the bed next to Lin and gave me a worried look. I managed to nod a little bit and saw him biting his lip.

“You know, Taekwoon is complicated sometimes. Sometimes I don’t know what he’s thinking..it’s so hard to read his feelings but I know one thing for sure..” We both looked curious at Ken. “..he really loves you from the bottom of his heart and I’m sure that you guys can talk this whole thing out. Just trust in your love to Taekwoon.” He grabbed my hand and gave me a smile.

“Ken’s right. Trust in your love for him.” Lin hugged me even tighter now and I had to smile. Maybe both of them were right. Hopefully there was time to talk to Leo tomorrow and we could really talk this thing (whatever this thing was) out.

“Sorry for disturbing you, girls. I’m going to sleep now. Good night.” Ken said, blew a kiss on Lin’s forehead and tried to walk out of my room. Sadly my bag was in his way and made him trip over his own feet. The whole content of my bag was thrown over the floor. Lin and I giggled, stood up and hurried to put everything back. Ken wanted to help us but we just threw him out of the room and closed the door.

“Thanks for helping me..with everything..” I smiled at Lin while throwing the things back into my bag.

“No problem.” She smiled at me and I watched her grabbing the pregnancy test. Her smile froze immediately when she looked at it.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her and felt how my body got more and more cold now. She didn’t say a word.

“Lin..what’s wrong?!” I watched her carefully and suddenly I saw opening.

“There’s a second stripe on this test…” She showed it to me and a sudden coldness grabbed my heart. I starred at the second stripe..this couldn’t be true…

“Sun?” No..I didn’t want to hear this. Please don’t say it..

“You are pregnant….”