Black Hole

My life...with VIXX..

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I still couldn't believe how this happened. Everything was fine..everything was ok..and then this little moment happened..this little scene and everything was destroyed...

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The beeping sounds continued..caused by all these machines around me. Why did something like this have to happen? Everything was just a misunderstanding. A big misunderstanding which was ruining my life right now. Not only my life..all of our lifes..everything was my fault..

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"It was not your fault.." Hakyeon put his hand on my shoulder and stood silently behind me. This whole situation was really hard for him, too. His beloved little cousin was in a coma and nobody could say if she woke up again. The car hit her really hard and she lost consciousness right after the accident and since that she hasn't opened her eyes once. She was just lying in her bed with all those beeping things around her. I was holding her hand the whole time..I it..I kissed it. I hoped that she would notice my appearance and that she would just open her eyes again. "Taekwoon, you should go home and sleep a little bit. I will stay by her side, ok?" He was really worried about me. I could tell from his voice because I knew him long enough. The door to the room was opened and a doctor entered. "I'm going to do a little check up on her condition. I would ask you to leave the room for this.." He explained in a friendly voice. I kissed Sun's hand one more time and stood up. N put his arm around my shoulder and we went outside.

"Anything new?" Ravi immediately asked when we came outside. N just shook his head and I looked on the ground. All members of VIXX were here and also Lin. They were all worried and scared because of the accident. "She will wake up again, right?" I heard Lin's voice. Ken just hugged her and tried to sound confident but we all knew that Sun's condition was critical. Even the doctors were not sure if she would wake up again and everything was just my fault. I just sat down next to Ravi and put my head in my hands. Why did Minah kiss me all of a sudden? We were just practicing for her musical. She also wanted to try kissing scenes with me because I had a kissing scene as Armand in Mata Hari but I refused to do it with her. She was still my ex girlfriend and Sun was the woman my heart belongs. It was something different to kiss somebody because of a job..but I would never kiss her because of helping her. It was so strange when she suddenly kissed me..I was so surprised that I couldn't react at first and right in that moment Sun saw us. She looked so hurt and I didn't have any time to explain the situation to her. Why did this have to happen?

I looked up when the doctor came out of her room again. I saw N immediately coming closer to him and asking about her condition. "Well.." The doctor, an older man, started to explain with a deep voice. "She has still not woken up and I'm not sure when she will wake up.." Everybody just listened to the words of him and tried to hide their tears. "But what I can tell is that both of them are really strong..just give her time..I'm sure she will make it.." N just nodded and looked on the ground again. The silence was broken by Hyuk then: "Both?" They all looked up..now they would know about it. "Sun is pregnant.." Hakyeon said those words faster than I could and I just looked shocked at him. "She told me..no..yelled it at me before she ran out of the building..right in front of that.." His voice broke and Hongbin stood up and pulled him into his arms. Hakyeon's tears also made the other members and Lin cry..I tried to swallow my tears.

The doctor told us to go home. He said that she needed some rest and that we could come back again later but right now we should just go home and try to sleep or eat something. Like anybody was right now able to do something like that. We all drove back to the dorm then and just sat at the kitchen table. Everybody was lost in his thoughts.

"I can't believe that Sun is pregnant.." Ken whispered. They all started to ask why we were hiding it for such a long time. I just shrugged because I didn't want to talk right now. I hate talking about feelings..but this didn't mean that I didn't have any. "Is it true that you kissed Minah?" N suddenly asked and all of the others shut up at once and looked at me. How did he know about that? "You kissed her? Then Kairi was.." "I didn't kiss her..she kissed me.." I interrupted Lin and glared over the table. I sighed and then I told them what happened there. They all listened to my story and after I finished they looked on the table again.

I don't know how long we were sitting at the table in silence but suddenly something came into my mind. "Lin..why did you mention Kairi earlier?" I looked at Sun's best friend and at first she didn't understand my question but then she started to explain: "On the day of the accident we were in the cafeteria of our university when suddenly Kairi sat to us. She was annoying as always but then she started to talk about how you and Minah are getting closer again and that you guys even kissed.." I couldn't believe what Lin was telling us right now.

"Did you guys kiss?" Ken asked and I shook my head. "No..we didn't.."

"It seems like Kairi and also Minah are playing a game with you guys.." Ravi said and the others nodded. "We should talk with her and ask her about it.." Lin suggested and stood up. "Leo and I are coming with you. I'm sure she will tell us more if I'm the one asking her.." Ken said. I nodded and also stood up. Hakyeon's phone started to ring and he answered it.

"Yes.." We all listened to his call and I tried to read something on his face. He hung up after a few minutes. "Jellyfish is going to release a statement to the accident later because the press is going wild about this. They are going to clarify a few facts but they will only confirm that Sun is my cousin..they will not tell anything about Leo dating Sun.." He explained. "I'm going to call my aunt and my uncle now. They need to know about Sun's condition before they hear it in the news or from anybody else. He left the room without saying anything more. "We are going back to the hospital, ok?" Hyuk explained while Ravi and _Hongbin just nodded.

Ken, Lin and I immediately drove to the university. "The last lesson just finished..let's wait here.." Lin said and we watched students leaving the building. "There she is.." Ken saw her and went striaght into her direction. She smiled when she saw him. "J, what a surprise..I'm.." She stopped talking when she saw Lin and me. "What's up?" She asked innocently and I was trying to keep calm now because I was about to freak out. "Why did you lie about Minah and Leo the last time. They never kissed..he told us about it.." 

You could tell that this girl got more and more nervous now. "Ahh..that..I think I just misunderstood Minah.." She looked at me and it felt like she knew that I was about to kick her . I've never been so angry in my whole life. Everybody thinks I'm calm and nice all the time but I'm not when something happens to the people I love. I was about to say something when Ken suddenly put his hands on Kairi's shoulders. "Kai..Sun saw Minah kissing Leo. She misunderstood the whole situation, ran away and was hit by a car. She's in a coma right now and we don't know if she will wake up again. All we want are answers now.." He spoke to her totally calm and she looked at him. "Sun had an accident..?" She whispered and looked at all of us. "She is also pregnant.." I told her and her eyes widened.

Tears filled her eyes now and she started to cry. "I didn't know about this.." "Please tell us what happened.." Lin her arm and Kairi looked at her. She took a deep breath and then she started to explain: "It was Minah's idea. She wanted to ruin Leo's relationship because she is jealous of Sun. She told me to tell Sun that they kissed. She knew that Sun would immediately go to Jellyfish after that. I wrote Minah that she was on her way and then.."

"She kissed me when she heard her footsteps.." I finished her sentence and now everything started to make sense. The reason why she suddenly kissed me was because she knew that Sun would see it..she wanted her to see it and made it look like we kissed..

"But why would she do that? And how could you help her with something like that?" Ken took a step back and looked at his ex girlfriend. Kairi sniffed. "She found out that I still liked you, J. She told me if I helped her with Leo she would help me to get closer to you again. She is not an old friend of mine. I met her a few months ago in front of Jellyfish. She and Sun where standing outside while she was smoking a cigarette. She noticed me while I was hiding behind a corner and talked to me. She hates Sun..I am so sorry.." She totally lost control now and cried like a little kid. I was just too shocked to say anything. Minah..she did all that? Everything made sense now. The article I got from Minah were Sun was kissing another guy..everything..it was her all the time..

I was about to say something when suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the display. "Who is it?" Ken asked but I didn't give him an answer and just answered Hakyeon's call.

"N..what's up?" I asked with a worried voice and listened carefully what he was telling me now.