Nice try

My life...with VIXX..

While we were holding hands we went down from the rooftop. I felt so happy right now and looked at Leo who gave me one of his rare smiles. I could still remember the first time I met him. Bumping into him while trying to leave the living room obviously left a great impression on him. 

"Why are you giggling?" He suddenly asked me and I was surprised. Did I really giggle without noticing it because I thought of the moment when we first met?

"I just thought of the moment we first met. Remember when I bumped into you..?" He nodded. "Yes, I remember that. You looked like you've seen a ghost.." I blushed and he tightened his grip around my hand and I saw a smile on his face. I felt so comfortable around him and I was more and more sure about the future. Leo and I..we could make it..even with a child. "We still need to tell Hakyeon about it.." I mumbled and Leo was about to say something when a familiar voice interrupted us..

"Hello, I hope I don't disturb you.." Minah was walking towards us and she looked really impatient. "I tried to call you 4 times but you didn't answer your phone.." She hugged Leo when she reached us and after him she hugged me, too. She was obviously totally annoyed..you could tell it by her face expression.

"Yes..I was with Sun so I muted my phone.." He smiled at me and I smiled back. Minah looked like she was about to kill me with her stare. 

"Well..I wanted to ask if you could help me today with my role because I'm really nervous.." I could tell that Leo was surprised. "Yes, but I thought that you still have time for it.." He answered and she just shrugged. "I'm really nervous and I want to play the role perfectly.." She gave me a fake smile again..you could tell by her eyes which were without any emotions. I got suspicious now and wanted to know more about her musical: "What is your role about?" I tried to give her a fake smile, too, but she just looked through me. "I can't tell, I'm sorry.." She said and continued looking at Taekwoon. "Now..do you have time, Taekwoon?" Her voice got more impatient now and I felt how Leo felt totally surprised. "You can help her, Leo. I needed to talk to my cousin anyway so it's ok.." I looked at him and he looked back. I smiled and he smiled, too, and then he gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. He put one hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. He looked so happy and out of the corner of my eye I saw Minah starring at us. "See you later in the dorm then, Taekwoon..." I said and let go of his hand. "Bye, Minah.." I smiled at her and then went away and left them and went our of Jellyfish.

Outside I took a deep breath. Damn, meeting Minah always made my heart beat faster because I couldn't see through her. She was playing a game..that was for sure..but for Leo I wanted to try to accept her as an important person of his life. I decided to go back to the dorm then. During my walk home it suddenly started to rain and I walked faster. It started to rain more and more and in the end I was running home. My clothes were totally wet when I reached the dorm. My shirt and my jeans were stuck on my body like a second skin and my shoes felt like there was a whole sea into them. My hair was also totally wet when I entered the dorm. Damn, I looked like I fell into a pool. I wanted to go straight in my room to change my clothes when I heard a noise out of the kitchen. I got curious and decided to look just to find my cousin in the kitchen.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you home that early, Hakyeon.." I smiled at him and he looked up. 

"Ahh..I was home early because one of my co-workers got sick and so we couldn't do the whole schedule today." He explained. "Did you go swimming?" He asked with a big smile on his face and pointed on my clothes.

I looked down on me and shook my head: "No..I met with Leo.." I explained and my cousin just nodded. "I just change my clothes.." I said and went into my room. I quickly changed my clothes, took a deep breath and decided to talk to Hakyeon now. This would be one of the hardest tasks I ever had to do. Telling Hakyeon that I was expecting a baby..and that Leo, his band member and friend, was the father. Would he be happy or kill me right away?

"Hakyeon, can we.." He turned around and put one finger on his mouth because he was on the phone. I sat down on a chair and started to think about how Inwas going to tell him. Should I just say "Hakyeon, I'm pregnant."? or was that too direct? Should I start to talk about how much I love Leo and how happy we were together? Damn..why was this so hard? How should you tell your cousin that you were pregnant..?

"..Sun?" I woke up from my deep thoughts and looked at my cousin. "Is everything ok? You look so concentrated and you are biting your lip so hard that I'm worried about it.." I noticed it now and stopped biting it.

"Don't worry, Hakyeon..it's just.." Damn, why was my mouth so dry right now?

"What's up?" My cousin raised an eyebrow. I gulped..now or never..

"Can we talk?" I looked down on the table and he sat down, too.

"Beside the fact that we are already talking..sure, what's up?" I looked up and looked at his face. "It's nothing bad, is it?" He sounded worried now.

"No..it's not..I guess..I mean..yes, is bad but at the same time it isn't..so, no..it's nothing bad.." I explained and he just raised an eyebrow. 

"I really don't understand what you are trying to tell me.."

"It's about Leo and.." - "Wait..you are not going to ask me for love tips, are you?" He looked shocked in  a playful way and then he started to laugh.

"No..I mean yes..it's.." 

"We're home.." Hyuk, Ravi, Hongbin and Ken entered the kitchen and interrupted my devastating tries to talk to Hakyeon. They all sat down at the table and started talking except for Ken. He stood there for a short moment, then turned around and left the room. The boys immediately started talking and didn't even notice that Ken was missing. I looked at my cousin but it seemed like he didn't even remember that I wanted to talk to him. I didn't want to interrupt the boys and decided to look where Ken went. My cousin and the other boys were so deep into their talking that they also didn't notice that I left the kitchen. I walked to Ken's room and knocked on the door. When I didn't get an answer I slowly opened the door.

Ken was sitting on his bed with his phone on his ear. Was he talking to Lin? I closed the door behind me and waited silently until he hang up. His face expression looked like he was hurt and..I couldn't describe it. 

"DAMN IT.." He threw his phone away and it landed next to me. I was so shocked because of his loud voice all of a sudden. He put his head ins his hands and looked so desperate. I picked up his phone and then sat next to him on his bed. 

"Is everything ok?" I asked him and handed him his phone. He took it and shook his head. "No..I'm trying to reach Lin for an eternity but her phone is turned off. I'm really worried and I have a bad feeling.."
After he said that I noticed that I also haven't heard anything from Lin since she went to her grandma. 

"Now that you say it..I also haven't heard anything..but I wouldn't worry so much..I mean you guys are happy together, right?" I tried to give him a smile but his sad face froze my smile immediately. In fact I've never seen him like that. Ken was always that super cheery and happy person. Always in a good mood..always laughing..always making fun and always making other people laugh and happy.

"I don't know..I really like her and I'm happy with her but the last times it felt like we were only best friends and not a couple..I don't know and now I have a bad feeling because she didn't even send me a single message.." I couldn't help myself and I just wanted to pull him into my arms and hug him tight. I felt so sorry for Ken and seeing him so desperate and sad just wanted me to make him feel better again.

"Don't worry so much and just wait until Lin gets home, ok? And no matter what happens..if you need somebody to talk you can always depend on me, ok?" He looked at me with a serious face, nodded and suddenly he hugged me. He hugged me really tight in fact. 

"Thank you, Sun.." He whispered and I hugged him, too. "No problem, Ken."

Suddenly Ken's door was opened and Ravi was standing there. Ken immediately let go of me and Ravi looked confused.

"Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you.." He closed the door and left the room. I blushed. Damn, what was he thinking now.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to him later and explain the situation to him.." Ken said and I looked confused. "What?" 

"I mean Ravi. I'm going to tell him that nothing is going on between us.." Ken explained and I was more confused now. "Why wouldnhe even care?" I laughed and stood up. I didn't notice Ken's stare at this moment or maybe I just didn't
want to see it..I just wanted to go back to the others now. 

"Let's go back and play something in the living room!" Ken jumped up and went to the door. I shrugged...at least he was that super cheery guy again. I decided to spend some time with the boys and after that I would try to call Lin. I was pretty sure that there was a simple explanation that she didn't send a message to Ken. I followed Ken back in the living room and then the boys and I spent the rest of the evening with watching Moorim School, a drama I was totally addicted to since the first episode.