I'm sorry

My life...with VIXX..

Time flew by and sooner than I thought it was the end of our photo book project. Hongbin, Lin and I worked really hard on it and in the end we both got an A+ for it. It wasn’t hard to tell that we wouldn’t have made it without Hongbin’s photo skills. He really helped us day and night with it and we were so thankful because of that. The boys were still busy with performances all the time, practicing, holding fansigns..they barely even had free time but still Hongbin found time to help us..although he looked really exhausted sometimes.

“I’m really glad you both get an A for your project..” My cousin said while eating his pancake for breakfast.

“Hyung..stop talking wif your mouf full of pemcakes..” Ken got hit on his head by Hongbin.

“Same goes for you, Lee Jaehwan.” Hongbin scolded him while trying to hide a smile. “And N hyung..it was an A+!” Hongbin told my cousin who just shrugged and continued eating his breakfast.

Lin and I had to giggle because of the boys. Since Len was official Lin stayed overnight almost the entire time while I was barely even sleeping in my own room since they all accepted Leo’s and my relationship. You could say that it was pure harmony right now. We were all happy. The boys were successful with VIXX, Lin and I were getting good grades..we both had wonderful boyfriends, my cousin was happy for me..everything was just fine.

“Good morning.” Leo entered the kitchen. He looked like he was in a hurry.

“Where are you going?” Hakyeon asked him again having his mouth full with pancakes.

“Yah..why don’t you hit him, too?” Ken started to whine and Hongbin just smiled at him saying “He’s the leader..”

“I’m going out..” Leo just said, grabbed his jacket and wanted to leave the apartment. The boys and also Lin looked really confused so I decided to follow him. I stood up and ran after him. I caught him outside of the dorm.

“Taekwoon, wait..” I said while trying to catch my breath. Wow, why was I so exhausted just because I ran after him? He turned around and looked nervous now.

“What are you doing here?” – “I followed you because I think something is wrong with you. Where are you going?” I asked him straight and watched him getting nervous.

“I’m going to meet with Minah..” He whispered and looked at the ground. What?

“Ehm..ok..? Why didn’t you tell it at the breakfast table? And why are you meeting her? I thought your friendship was over..” I didn’t understand him.

“She called me and apologized. She wants to make things up and..” – “She wasn’t accepting our relationship..” Seriously, why was he acting like this?

“She’s still important to me..please understand that I want to give her a chance at least..” He bent down and blew a kiss on my forehead. “I’ll call you later.” He said with his calm voice before he walked away then and left me standing there dumbfounded. I wasn’t sure if I should be mad at him or not. I didn’t like Minah, that’s for sure..but she was still an important person to him..ahh, nevermind. I tried to calm down and then went back to the others who were now fighting about the last pancake. Lin gave me a skeptical look and I pointed her to come with me into my room.

“Ok, what’s wrong?” Lin asked while she sat cross-legged on my bed.

“He’s meeting with Minah..” I told her and watch falling open.

“You’re kidding me, right?” – “No. She apologized and wants to make things up with him..” I explained to her. Lin looked worried.

“Well..Leo loves you..a lot..so don’t worry about it, ok?” She came to me and pulled me into her arms. I laid my head on her shoulder and tried to swallow the tears which were collecting in my eyes. Lin hugged me tighter when she felt that I was crying. When I calmed down a little bit we both sat on my bed and she looked at me.

“I got a surprise for you. Maybe this will make you feel better.” She winked at me and I got curious now. “What is it?” I asked her and she smiled even brighter.

“There’s going to be a big party at the university. All students are invited and we are also allowed to bring one person with us. Ken is accompanying me and I’m sure Leo will also come with you..” I started to smile now. “So, it’s going to be like a double date then?” Lin nodded excitedly and I pulled out my phone. “I’m going to tell Leo about this immediately.” I said and dialed his number. I set my phone on speaker so Lin could listen to the call, too.

“Yah?” He picked up his phone after a few minutes.

“It’s me, Sun. I got great news. There’s going to be a party at the university and all students are allowed to bring one person with them. Ken is coming with Lin and I was thinking about you and me..you know..” I started to stutter because I heard Minah’s voice in the background.

“It sounds nice. Let’s talk about this later when I get home, ok?” He didn’t sound really excited but still I felt happy because I heard his voice. Before I could say anything else he just hung up and I looked confused at my mobile phone.

“He hung up without saying good bye..” I told Lin and she just shrugged.

“Maybe the talk with Minah wasn’t as great as he expected..don’t worry about it, ok?” I nodded and wondered what has happened between the two of them.

Instead of wasting our time at home Lin and I decided to go the university and buy the tickets for the parts. Two tickets for Lin and Ken and two tickets for Leo and me. I was really excited now.

“I can’t believe we’re going to have something like a double date.” Lin smiled while we were on our way back to the dorm.

“Me neither..I’ve never been on a double date..” I confessed to her.

“Neither was I..in fact I..” Lin stopped in the middle of her sentence and I got curious now.

“..in fact you..?” – “Nevermind..” She tried to brush this topic off.

“No, tell me. What did you want to say?”

“Hey, look. There’s an ice cream shop. Let’s sit inside and eat a big cup of ice cream, ok?” She literally ran away from me and headed straight into the shop. What was going on with her? I decided to follow her and sat across from her at the table.

“Look at the different flavors..” Lin looked at the menu and showed me the pictures of big ice cream cups with shiny eyes. They really looked delicious and I couldn’t decide which one I should take.

“I think I’ll take the crispy chocolate cup..how about you, Sun?” Lin said when the waiter arrived at our table to take our orders. I looked at the card one more time before I asked: “Is it possible to mix the chocolate cup with the peppermint cup?”

“So, one big cup for two persons..?” The waiter wrote down.

“No, for me I meant..” And I felt how my cheeks started to turn red.

“It’s a really big cup then..” The waiter explained and I just nodded. He took our order and went away then without saying one more word.

“You must be really hungry..” Lin looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

We didn’t have to wait too long for our ice cream. My mixed cup was really big..bigger than I expected but it also looked so delicious.

“So..what did you want to say earlier?” I asked my friend while mixing the peppermint ice with the chocolate ice.

“I already told you..it’s..” –“Lin, you’re my best friend..so just tell me..” I tried to convince her and she sighed.

“In fact..Ken is my first real boyfriend..” She looked into her ice cream cup.

“And..?” She took a deep breath and then she started to tell me the whole story.

“When I was 17 I met a guy and totally fell in love with him. He was keeping me on distance..he made out with me but he never talked about a relationship..we reached a point when he wanted more than kissing but I wasn’t ready. We weren’t even dating and he kept pushing me the whole time..he was talking about trust and everything..and..yeah..”

“What happened then?” She took another deep breath.

“One day I found out that he already had a girlfriend..and when I told him about it he just laughed at me and told me that I was just an adventure for him..he just wanted one thing and it was like a competition for him to get it..” She ended her confession and looked at me.

“Wow..I wasn’t expecting that..thanks for telling me..” I told her and then we started to talk about our relationship with the boys and the upcoming double date until my phone started to ring.

“Leo is calling..” I smiled at her and picked up the call. “Hi Taekwoon..I wanted to call you later. I got the tickets for the party at the university..I’m so excited..” I started to tell him when he suddenly interrupted me..

“Listen, Sun..I can’t go to this party with you. I’m sorry..”

“What do you mean?” I asked him and then he hung up without saying anything else…