Beautiful Liar

My life...with VIXX..

I walked out of the building of Jellyfish entertainment. I couldn't believe what Leo just said to me. Did he really think that he was not the father of my child? How could he even think something like that? How could he even say something like that right into my face? I stopped outside and looked up at the sky. The sun was shining and there were no clouds in the sky but still I felt like it was raining cats and dogs..at least in my heart. I couldn't believe that this really happened..that he really said such things right into my face. It felt like he was Jekyll and Hyde at the same time. One moment he tells me that he loves me and in the next moment he's pushing me away and tells me that he hates me. A little smile came across my face because I thought of the song and especially the lyrics of VIXX' song 'Hyde'. This song was the reason for our first special moment. I thought back to this moment..I was so busy with studying and stayed at the dorm while the boys went out to see a movie. Then I took a break and walked into the kitchen while listening to that song. I started to dance to the refrain right in the kitchen without noticing that Leo was standing behind me. I was so embarassed when I noticed it but the somehow we ended up cooking and having dinner together. He started a conversation and then he showed me how to do the dance properly because I made on mistake at the choking part of the dance. The moment when he touched my throat..the moment when I touched his wrist..right now I could feel his hand on my throat again..

"Hey, Sun! You shouldn't choke yourself in public!" I came back into reality because of Ravi's laughter. Where did he come from all of a sudden? I wasn't able to say anything to the rapper and then I noticed that I had my hand on my throat right at that place where Leo touched me during our Hyde moment.

"I would never..I mean..I was just.." I tried to explain myself and put my hand away from my throat..

"You were just trying to choke yourself..?" He laughed at me and I blushed. "Anyways..what are you doing here, Sun?" He smiled at me and I tried to find an appropriate answer..

"I wanted to.." I stopped myself right away. I couldn't tell Ravi about my pregnancy. Hakyeon would kill me if I told Ravi about it before I told him.

"Were you looking for Leo hyung? Ahh..love must be so great.." He winked at me and I just nodded and looked at the ground. 

"Sun..is everything ok?" I shook my head. 

"We had a fight.." I whispered and Ravi hesitated for a moment obviously thinking about what to do now. 

"Let's go and get a coffee and then you can tell me what happened, ok? It's my treat of course.." Without waiting for my answer he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. 

"Thank you." We both said at the same time when the waitress brought us our coffees. We looked at us and then started to laugh because it sounded really funny. We started to talk about everything but somehow the fight with Leo didn't come up. I was glad because now I didn't have to explain Ravi about it which would have become complicated..

We laughed a lot and I felt totally comfortable with Ravi. He was really a cool guy..you could easlily talk with him and he was also really funny and cool at the same time. I started to think back..somehow Ravi was always there when something was wrong between Leo and me. The first time when we both got drunk and Leo was in charge of taking us home..then the time when Hakyeon, Lin, Ravi and I went shopping for groceries. Somehow Ravi and I ended up at the toys department of the store and had a tough light saber fight then. I had to smile when Ravi suddenly grabbed my hand over the table and looked at me. I looked right into his face..

"It's great to see you smile again, Sun..." He smiled and I just smiled back.

"I was just thinking..well..do you remember when we had this light saber fight in the toys department of a store..?" 

"Of course.." He pulled out his phone and opened kakaotalk. "Look.." He handed me his phone and I looked at the screen. It was my kakaotalk chatroom and the background of this chatroom was the picture my cousin took of us with the light sabers.

"You set it as your background?" I laughed and looked at the picture.

"Of course..it was so much fun..I really enjoyed playing around like that in public..with you.." I looked at him and slowly pulled my hand away. 

"Yes it was." I gave him a smile and gave him his phone back. 

Suddenly there was an awkward silence which was luckily broke  because my phone was ringing.

"Sorry.." I said to Ravi and picked up the call. He just nodded and drank from his coffee.

"Sun! Where the hell are you? Leo and I are searching for you like crazy..come back to my apartment right away!" And Lin hung up before I could even say ome word. I looked dumbfounded at my phone. 

"What's wrong?" Ravi asked.

"Lin just called me..I need to go now..thank you for the coffee.." He gave me a smile and nodded while I stood up from the chair. I said bye to him and hurried to get back to Lin's apartment. Lin and Leo were searching for me? Leo searched for me? Why? He was so mad earlier and said so many stupid things..why was he always so stupid? Did he want to talk to me? Should I move out of the dorm? What did he want from me? Sometimes it was really hard for me to understand this cold emotionless guy. Sometimes it felt like he was wearing a mask. Wearing a mask to hide the truth..hiding his real feelings from the world..from everybody..like..a liar..a beautiful liar..

With that thought I arrived at Lin's apartment. I caught my breath before I knocked at the door and then I waited. I heard voices inside and footsteps coming closer and then the door was opened..

"Sun, finally.." Lin grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "He's in there..go and talk to him.." She pushed me inside of the living room and closed the door behind me. I turned around and looked at the closed door..did she really lock us, Leo and me, in here together? I sighed and turned around just to see Leo standing there with roses in his hands.

"Sun.." He tried to start but I just raised my hands showing him to stop talking.

"Don't say anything. You don't have to say anything..you told me what you think about this situation..you said everything I need to know..I.."

"Sun, stop!" He interrupted me and came closer. He stopped in front of me and I could smell the roses he held in his hands. "I want to apologize.." He said and grabbed my hand. "I was a fool.."

"Yes..you were.." I sighed and looked into his eyes. His brown eyes that I loved so much. How many times got I lost in those eyes in the past...just like I got lost now..

"I trust you, Sun..I really do..but I'm also afraid to lose you.." He whispered.

"Why do you think you would lose me?" I asked him surprised.

"When I saw this picture of this guy kissing you..it drove me crazy because I love you so much. He can offer you so much more..you can do all the normal couple things with him. You can go outside..you can act like a normal couple..holding hands..sometimes I really don't want to be an idol.." He looked straight at me and I just looked back.

"I love you, Taekwoon..from the bottom of my heart.." I whispered and looked at the roses in his hand.

"I love you, too.." He whispered and without any more words I just stood on my tiptoes and gave him a short kiss.

"Those are for you.." He said after we ended the kiss and gave me the roses. They were so beautiful and they smelled so good.

"Have you already been to the doctor yet?" Leo asked me and I shook my head.

"Not yet..I only made the test..but.."

"Let's go together once you got an appointment there, ok?" He gave me a smile and I nodded. We hugged each other and I hoped that everything will be alright from now on.