Gotcha!

My life...with VIXX..

„Ok..let’s do it at three..“ I heard voices whispering and turned around in the sheets. I was still so tired. Obviously I was still dreaming..

“1..” I wondered how late it was..

“2..” I was out with Leo last night..and then we came back and I stayed in his bedroom for the night..wait..this wasn’t a dream!

“3!” A bunch of pillows hit me on my head and I immediately sat up in the bed and got a pillow right into my face. “I’m awake..” I mumbled and I heard Lin and Ken giggle. I glared at them which made them giggle even more.

“Are you guys insane?” I yawned and then I noticed that Leo was hiding his head under his own pillow. I tapped his shoulder but he didn’t move. “Did you hit him, too?” I glared at Len again.

“Of course they did.” I heard Leo’s voice and then I watched him sitting up next to me. He looked so sleepy.

“You need to get ready, Sun. Hongbin is already waiting for us. How the hell can you guys sleep so long?” Lin rolled her eyes in a playful way.

“I bet they didn’t get enough sleep the whole night..” Ken suggested and laughed. He started screaming when Leo hit him hard on his arm because of his answer.

“I’ll get ready. Give me five minutes, ok?” I told them. Lin and Ken nodded and then left the room. I turned around to Leo.

“Have fun today. I need to sleep a little bit longer.” He said to me, kissed my forehead and then put his head under the pillow again which made me smile. I didn’t want to admit it but Ken was right with the thing he said..

I hurried and got ready in the bathroom. I entered the kitchen and saw Hongbin, Lin and Ken sitting at the table. When they saw me they got up and together we left the apartment. Hongbin was carrying his reflex camera around his neck and as soon as we got outside he started to take pictures.

“Why are you already taking pictures?” Lin asked him surprised and he just gave us his usual smile.

“Spontaneous pictures are the best pictures most of the time. Trust me.” He continued smiling and we nodded. Ken was disappointed that the girls were leading the group and so he crashed in the middle of Lin and me and put his arms around our shoulders.

“What a beautiful day.” He said using an aegyo voice and we had to laugh at him which made him complain. We all decided to go to the park a few blocks away from the dorm because it seemed like the perfect place for our whole photo book. Lin and I posed for a few pictures but at one point Ken got really bored and decided to crash the harmony we were having. He sneaked up behind us and then he just jumped onto Lin’s back. Of course we were both totally surprised and Lin wasn’t strong enough to carry this heavy man. She stumbled a few steps forward and then both of them landed in the grass. Hongbin rolled his eyes and I started to laugh.

“Ken you please stop being so childish, Lee Jaehwan?!” He scolded his band member who was laughing his off in the grass.

Ken wanted to get back on his feet again but Lin attacked him and now she was the one who jumped onto his back. At first he fell back in the grass but somehow he managed to stand up and the he started to run around with Lin on his back. Hongbin started to take pictures again and I stood next to him.

“He’s such a little kid..” He mumbled while he continued taking pictures.

We spent the whole day in the park. We were so busy with our pictures that we totally forgot to have lunch but we didn’t care. In the end we sat down in the grass.

“I want ice cream..” Ken suddenly threw in and we all looked at him.

“Good idea! Let’s go find an ice cream shop!” Lin and Ken both stood up. Hongbin and I told them which flavors we wanted and then we watched them walking away. Hongbin was looking into his camera and obviously checked the pictures we took today.

“They would be a nice couple..” I suddenly heard him saying.

“Huh?”

“Lin and Ken..” He looked up from his camera. “Just imagine them as a couple..they would be perfect..” He giggled and I didn’t know what to say.

“Hmm..yes they would..but I think that Ken..” I bit my lip because I wasn’t allowed to tell anybody about the talk Ken had with me at the hotel.

“He’s trying to stop himself from falling in love.” He smiled at me and my mouth fell open.

“Don’t look so surprised. He’s my friend and I know him for a long time.” He winked at me. “Although I wasn’t expecting that you and Taekwoon hyung were really a couple.”

“You lost the bet with Hyuk, right?” I giggled and he nodded.

“I can’t read his mind sometimes. He’s always so calm and silent..I wasn’t expecting him to have a girlfriend.”

“I’m glad that you all don’t have a problem with it.” I smiled and he just hugged me all of a sudden.

“We are friends. I’m happy as long as you guys are happy.”

Lin and Ken then came back with our ice cream. Ken was really hyper and wanted to try all the flavors we got. When he wanted to taste Lin’s ice cream she made a quick hand movement and instead of it he got ice cream on his nose which made Lin laugh at him again. They were really acting like little kids but it was also funny with them and they would be a really nice couple.

After we finished our ice cream we got back to the dorm. Hongbin brought his laptop out of his room and put it on the kitchen table so that we could look at all the pictures we took today. Lin, Ken and I were busy in the kitchen getting drinks for us all and Lin even started to make little sandwiches for us.

“Oh my god..” We suddenly heard Hongbin’s voice and he sounded really surprised and shocked at the same time.

“What’s up?” Ken asked him and went to him to look in the laptop. He looked also shocked then. Lin got curious now and stood next to Ken. Her eyes widened and she made a hand movement that I should come closer.

“Sun..you need to see this..” She whispered totally shocked and so I went to them. What was going on. I looked in the laptop and my mouth fell open. There was a news site opened and there was an article about Leo..

 


VIXX’ main vocalist caught dating at night

Leo (real name: Jung Taekwoon), the main vocalist of the famous band VIXX, was obviously caught in a dating scandal. Our sources told us that he was spotted with a girl at night..they were kissing and holding hands and they are obviously more than just friends.

VIXX debuted under the label Jellyfish Entertainment with their debut song “Super Hero” in 2012. They released a lot of songs since then and came back with their latest album “Chained Up”. The title song has the same name as the album and tells about a man who becomes a slave of love and is not able to fight against it. Seems like the cold and silent known Leo also became a slave of love now.   

Until now we were not able to get a statement from the management or the members of the band. Who is this mysterious girl and are they really dating or not? How do you feel about Leo dating someone? Please send us your comments and questions and we will ask your questions as soon as we get a statement.


 

Under the article were also two pictures. The first one was taken yesterday when walked back from the supermarket. The second picture showed us kissing in front of the dorm. Although the pictures were really blurry I could tell that it was us. Damn it..I felt that somebody was following us yesterday.

“This is not good.” Lin whispered. “What’s not good?” Hakyeon suddenly entered the kitchen and Hongbin immediately closed his laptop. My cousin looked curious and took the laptop away from his friend. We didn’t try to stop him and I just bit my lip while watching him reading the article. Why did he have to show up now? Damn..

His mouth fell open and he closed it again..his eyes widened and I couldn’t read his mind. He seemed really calm right now..maybe he wasn’t freaking out because of this..

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” He suddenly shouted and his head got so red because of his anger…