Finally

My life...with VIXX..

The car hasn’t even come to a complete stop and I already opened the door and jumped out. I didn’t wait for Ken and Lin, I just ran into the hospital. I ignored the elevator and took the stairs instead. Two stair at one time to reach Sun’s room as fast as possible. I just ran for my life, literally, because that’s what Sun meant to me. N was already wating in front of her room and when I reached him I almost bumped into him because I couldn’t stop so fast. „Is this really true, hyung?“ I asked him while catching my breath. He nodded with a little smile on his face. „The doctor called me earlier and told me that she’s about to wake up. I rushed to the hospital while calling you and when I arrived here the doctor told me to wait outside because she just woke up.“ He explained to me and I couldn’t really believe that he was telling the truth. We heard steps behind us and when we turned around we saw Ken and Lin arriving. „Sun woke up.“ N explained them and they just hugged each other. He also said the same words to Hyuk and Hongbin when they arrived here. She woke up. She will live. She. Woke. Up. Those words were stuck in my head the whole time while we were waiting for the door to her room to be opened.

I didn’t know how long we waited outside but it was nothing compared to the time when we were afraid that she would die. The door was opened and one of the doctors stepped outside and smiled at us. „You can enter the room now. She’s still a little bit dizzy but you can talk to her.“ He explained and we were all relieved. „Thank you so much, doctor.“ N shook the hand of the doctor and then we all entered the room. 

„Sun..“ N went slowly to the bed and sat on a chair next to her. He took her hand and looked at his beloved cousin. She was so pale and looked so weak but when she saw us, when we looked each other, I saw a little smile on her face. „Taekwoon..“ She almost whispered my name and I hurried to get to her. N gave us some space and I bent forward and kissed her forehead. She tried to grab my hand but she felt so weak.. „The baby is alright.“ She explained and I just put one finger on . „Shh, everything is going to be ok.“ I looked into her eyes and all that I felt in that moment was uncoditional love for her and our baby. „N..“ She looked at her cousin who went to the other side of the bed and took her hand. He grabbed her hand tight and she gave her cousin a little smile. Also Lin, Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk smiled when Sun started to talk to all of us. We didn’t talk about the accident and also we didn’t mention what happened at Jellyfish but I really felt the need to explain everything to her. A knock on the door made us all turn around and when the door opened I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Minah standing there. „Hello…“ She just said and took a step closer to Sun’s bed. I looked at Sun whose eyes were just frozen at that moment.

„I’ll be right back.“ I bent forward and gave Sun a little kiss on her forehead. I looked up and looked into Hakyeon’s face who just gave me a little nod like saying that I should do what I was about to do. I stood up and went past the other members and Lin and stopped in front of Minah. „We need to talk.“ I explained to her with the coldest voice I ever had in my whole life. Without saying anything more and passed her and went outside. She closed the door and I turned around. She looked at me with a normal and questioning face like she didn’t know what she has done. She looked at me completely innocent and completely unguilty.

„I am so happy that Sun is alright. I was so worried when I heard about the accident.“ She suddenly said and I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Was that really the person I though I knew all these years. Was she really such a heartless person? „Do you even realize that this is all your fault?“ I tried to keep calm but her whole attitude was freaking me out. „Sun could have died just because of you!“ Her eyes got big and when she opened I just raised my hand. „Don’t even try to say anything. We talked to Kairy and guess what? She told us everything. You just hate Sun and I just don’t understand why. I thought we are friends and that you would be happy for me. Happy that I found someone like her. Happy that I was happy. That’s what friends do, Minah.“ I kept my voice calm because we were in the hospital but it was really hard. „Do you even know what you are saying, Taekwoon?“ She glared at me and for the first time in my life I saw her true self. „Yes, I know exactly what I’m saying.“ I said and looked at her. „Do you really think that girl is the right one for you? All that time, Taekwoon, all we’ve been through. Does that even mean anything to you?“ I saw a tear rolling down on her face but it didn’t bother me. „All I have done for you. All we’ve been through. I was always by your side. You’re an idol, Taekwoon. Sun is just a normal girl. The cousin of the leader of a famous band. Do you really think such a girl is the right one to be by your side? You deserve someone better. I’m a high class woman. Just look at us. Look at me.“ She tried to came closer to me but I quickly took a step back. „I’m looking at you, Minah.“ I took a deep breath. „And all that I can see is a desperate and superficial woman.“ She hissed and glared at me. „I never ever want to see you again, Minah. I can’t believe that I ever loved someone like you and that a person like you ever meant so much to me.“ She just looked at me and tears filled her eyes. „I don’t have to explain anything to you but I can tell you one thing for sure: Sun is a person who completely understands me and is always by my side when I need her. I feel complete with her and I feel home when she’s holding me. I love her more than anything else and nobody, not even you, can ever change my feelings for her. Just go away, delete my number and don’t ever come close to the VIXX members, Sun or our baby again!“ I just left her standing there and went back into the room.

Everybody looked at me and i just sat beside Sun again. I took her hand and she tried to grab it tightly but it still felt so weak. „I’m proud of you.“ I looked to Hakyeon and the others and then I looked into Sun’s eyes. She let go of my hand and put it on my cheek. We looked into eachothers‘ eyes and it felt like time stopped. „I love you, Taekwoon.“ She whispered and I bent down to breath a short kiss on her lips.