One fine day

My life...with VIXX..

„Oh damn it!“ I mumbled and the boys immediately looked at me. We were having breakfast together right now when I received a new e-mail on my phone. The results of the last art project at my university were online and I just found out which place I made. Out of 100 students who attended the project my picture reached the 23rd place. I put my head and in my hands and closed my eyes. I really put so much effort in this picture and I was so happy about it and now this…

“What’s the matter?” N’s voice sounded really worried and I just pushed my phone into his direction. He took it and watched the results carefully. After a few seconds he started to smile and said: “Wow, congratulation, Sun!” I looked at him like he was an alien and his smile froze immediately. Hongbin grabbed my phone away from Hakyeon and Hyuk and he read the results, too. Then he passed the phone to Ravi who read the results and even Leo took a glimpse at my phone before he continued eating his breakfast. “’This is so bad. 23rd place..wow..I put so much energy in this picture..” I laid my head back in my hands and took a deep breath.

“Hey, you will do better the next time..” my cousin put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me softly. “N is right. And hey..23rd place out of 100 is not that bad.” Ken smiled to me. “What is this project about?” Hyuk asked me. “Well, you know, this project is every month. You get a topic, like the last one was “nature”, and then you can make something until the due date. You also have to write a little text what your picture resembles or something like that..yeah that’s it..” I explained to them.  “It sounds interesting. What’s the next topic?” the maknae smiled at me. “It’s not out yet. I’m not attending this time, I guess.”

“Oh, you are going to attend this project again.” N said quickly and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “So I can make another 23rd place?” I answered ironically. “You can improve.” Leo calmly said and everybody looked surprised because he talked. “Yah, Leo’s right, you should attend it to be better this time.” Ravi laughed. “Hmm..” I said. I didn’t have any hope to reach a better place the next time. “Ooh, you know what? I’m going to make you feel better!” N suddenly said and smiled at me. Eh, what? What did he have in mind?

“We’re going to spend the day together! Like when we were kids. I’m gonna cheer you up!” His smile was really big but it froze when the whole table, except for Leo and me, started to laugh. “How’s that going to make her feel better?!” Ravi laughed at N who just threw a death stare at the rapper. “She’s going to need a therapy after the day with you.” Ken laughed and Hyuk started to sing ~Sun needs therapy..lalalalala therapy..~ which made Ravi laugh really loud. I kinda felt sorry for my beloved cousin and decided to spend the day with him. Hakyeon’s smile was so sweet when I said “I’m coming with you.” “We’re going to leave in 30 minutes then.” He said.

“Suuun, come on! 30 minutes are over. Let’s go!” N shouted through the entire apartment and I rolled my eyes. But spending the day with this hyper guy..maybe I would stop thinking about this disappointment earlier. “I’m coming.” I shouted back and then we left the apartment together and got to the van. “Where are we going?” I asked. “Surprise!” He winked at me and I rolled my eyes again. I didn’t know if this was a good sign.

On our way to Hakyeon’s so called surprise we listened to a few VIXX songs in the car and I got really addicted to one song called “Hyde”. “Can you replay it one more time?” I begged my cousin and he laughed. I decided to check out this song later when we got back home. After one hour of driving we finally reached the surprise. Hakyeon parked the car in front of a big shopping center.

“What is this?” I asked him. “My surprise. We’re going shopping.” He smiled at me and I forced a little smile. I wasn’t prepared for this. Then I shrugged and walked next to him. Maybe it would be fun to shop together with my cousin. We entered the building together and my mouth fell open. There were so many clothes in every color. I looked around and was really fascinated. “Wow..this is amazing, Hakyeon. I…Hakyeon..?” my cousin wasn’t by my side anymore and I looked around but couldn’t find him anywhere. Where the hell did he go? I walked a few steps when suddenly somebody came from behind. “Buuuh!” I frightened so much that I screamed a little bit which made the people in the store look at us. “Are you insane?!” My heart was beating so fast and my cousin was just standing there laughing. “Come on, let’s find some clothes!” he suggested and we both started to look around.

We separated and searched on our own but I couldn’t find anything suitable. Every shirt or skirt or pants I touched had something I didn’t like or something else. My cousin was more successful. I saw him looking around and grabbing some clothes all the time. Well, at least he found clothes he wanted to try on. When we met again he was carrying a large amount of clothes on his arm and I started to wonder a little bit. “The clothes look a little bit feminine.” I meant and looked at him. “Yeah, that’s the plan. You try them on.” He winked, turned around and walked straight to the changing rooms. What?!

I followed him and he put the mountain of clothes on the little couch in front of the changing rooms and started to select the things I should try on. “Ok, this and this and this shirt here.” He handed me the first things and pushed me into the cabin. “I’m waiting here. Hurry.” He said and closed the curtain. I put the clothes on and yeah..it looked..I don’t know. I left the cabin and stood in front of him. His face expression said everything when he saw me and we both laughed then. “Well, I guess that’s a no for the first outfit.” I laughed. He gave me the next outfit and I got back and changed again.

The second outfit looked cute but we were both not satisfied with it. The same happened with the next seven outfits and in the end there was only one thing left. “Ok, try this dress on and please also try those shoes.” Hakyeon suggested and gave me a blue, tight dress and black high heels. “Are you sure?!”  I asked him with a doubtful voice. “Trust me.” Well, ok..I sighed and got back and changed for the 9th time now. The dress was wonderful and together with the high heels it looked even more wonderful. “I guess we found a winner.” I told my cousin and left the cabin. “Wow..” was the only word that came out of his mouth. He stood up, took my hand and turned me around once. “You look beautiful.” He smiled. “We’ll take it! I pay!” He smiled and I just hugged him. He was really the best cousin somebody could wish for.

On our way to the cash register I got an idea. “Hey, can we do something crazy?” I asked him and he looked surprised at first but nodded then. “Well, we’re both searching an outfit for the other one. I’m searching in the women’s department and you’re searching one for me in the men’s department and then we both try it on. What do you think?” I told him my idea and waited for an answer. “Okay!” he said. He went to the cash register first and gave them the dress but told them that we want to look around a little bit more.

I was searching really hard for a suitable outfit for him when I finally found it. A cute summer dress with flowers on it combined with a straw hat and also high heels. I giggled when I imagined Hakyeon in these clothes and walked to the changing cabins. He arrived a few minutes later. We changed the clothes and waited for the other one then. “Are you ready, Sun?” he asked and I affirmed it. “Ok, then..3..2..1..come out.” We both got out of the cabin and I really had to laugh when I saw my cousin in the flower dress. He also laughed when he saw me in the baggy jeans, the sweater, Nike shoes and a baseball cap. We both were laughing for almost 5 minutes and it was really funny. Hakyeon even tried to walk on the high heels and he was very skilled with it. “We dressed up as girls once for a show.” He winked when he saw my surprised face. “Oh, let’s make a selca and send it to the boys in the dorm.” He said and grabbed his phone out of the cabin. “Noo..I don’t like pictures..” I tried to escape but he just pulled me into his arms. “Smileee…” he said. Well, we both smiled in the picture and when he sent it to the boys ( they have a group chat in kakaotalk) I was really curious what they would say about it.

After we changed we went to the cash register and Hakyeon paid for the dress. I hugged him tight and thanked him for that. “Are you feeling better now?” He asked me and I nodded. “Yes, thank you, Hakyeon. It was so much fun with you.” I told him and he smiled happily. When we went back to the van N’s phone beeped and he took his phone out of his pocked. We both looked at the kakaotalk message Ravi sent us.

“I think I’m in love ♡ Who is this beautiful girl in the flower dress? :D”

We both laughed so hard at Ravi’s message. He was just so cool and funny all the time. When we sat in the car his phone beeped again but this time it beeped 4 times. N opened kakaotalk again.

Ken: “Cute dress, hyung!!! ;D”

Hyuk: “Cute :3”

Hongbin: “Stylish as always, hyung ;)”

Leo: “You both look cute”

Wow, even Leo, who was always so quiet, said something to our picture. We took a look at our picture and had to laugh again. “We’re really crazy.” I wiped away a few tears and looked at Hakyeon. “Thanks for the great day.” I smiled at him. “You’re welcome.” He said, bent over and hugged me again before he started the car and drove home.