Secret

My life...with VIXX..

„Sun, you have to wake up..“

Leo was sitting on my bed and over my hair trying to wake me up. I yawned and slowly opened my eyes. He gave me a smile, bent down and blew a kiss on my forehead. I immediately sat up in my bed and looked around in the room. Luckily we were alone.

“Don’t worry. They are all outside putting their bags in the car.” He explained to me while I was running my fingers through my hair.

It wasn’t a dream. Leo and I..we were dating..for real. I felt like I could hug the whole world but still..

“Get ready. We will leave in 5 minutes.” Leo told me and then stood up from my bed. I looked at him a little bit disappointed because I hoped for at least one kiss. He noticed it.

“We have to be careful. We should not tell the other members now..it’s not the perfect moment.” He said and I nodded.

Yes, I knew. The other members and Leo made a promise that they would not have a girlfriend while they were idols. They made this promise because of something that happened to Ken. Then there was still my cousin who clearly explained yesterday that he wouldn’t accept it if one of his friends would date a family member of him. I knew my cousin..he wouldn’t change his mind. And then there was one more thing: Leo was an idol, a star. I didn’t know much about these things but I knew that it was difficult for idols being in a relationship. I heard about many scandals in the past few years. Couples who broke up after a few months because they couldn’t go out without being followed by reporters. They also didn’t have enough time to see each other because the schedules were really tough. Leo and I..would we also end like this?

“..did you hear what I just said?”

“Huh..?” I looked up at him. “Sorry, I wasn’t listening..” I explained and got out of my bed.

“Just get ready now.” Leo left the room and I quickly changed my clothes and packed my bag. 

I went outside and found the boys in front of the van talking and discussing. When I got closer I realized that they were arguing about who was going to sit on which place in the van. Hongbin and Ravi wanted to sit in the backseats. Hyuk wanted to sit next to the driver’s seat and Ken didn’t want to drive. It was a total chaos. Leo was just standing there silent and calm as always and was watching the whole scene. Without saying anything he just got in the car and placed himself in the backseat. Well..that was my chance.

“I’m sitting in the backseat with Leo.” I told and the boys got quiet when I entered the van and placed myself in the usual spot. I saw Leo smiling a little bit. The boys outside shrugged and my cousin said that he would drive now. Ken, Ravi and Hongbin sat in the row in front of us and Hyuk sat next to my cousin. Everybody was happy now. I decided to write Lin and pulled out my phone.

“Hey! We’re on our way home now. I’m going to miss the classes in the morning but I’ll be attending our lesson in the afternoon. Can’t wait to see you again..I have so many things to tell you ;) <3)

Within a few seconds I got a reply from her:

“I already know..Ken told me that you’re on your way ;) Can’t wait until afternoon. Have fun! :)”

Ken already told her? Well, there was something going on between them but Ken didn’t say anything about Lin on our trip. I was pretty sure that he wouldn’t break the girlfriend promise but still I had a feeling that something was going on. He liked her..that was for sure. I looked on the side and saw that Leo was listening music again. I thought for a few seconds, then I placed myself next to Leo and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and I pointed at my ear. He understood what I meant and gave me one of his ear phones.

“Hey..Ken..who are you writing the whole time?” Ravi suddenly shouted and tried to look in Ken’s phone. He bent away but Hongbin got also curious and tried to take the phone away from him.

“No fighting in the car!” Hakyeon shouted from the driver’s seat but they didn’t pay attention to him. Ravi succeeded and got Ken’s phone and read the messages.

“Whoah..who is Lin? Do you have something to tell us?” Ravi said and Hyuk wolf whistled which made my cousin, Ravi and Hongbin laugh. Leo and I were just watching the scenery and looked at each other.

“She’s a friend of Sun. We met the day when I went with Sun to university.” Ken explained and tried to get his phone back.

“Aaaand..?” Ravi didn’t let go and laughed at Ken.

“We are just friends! Nothing more! I’m not interested in having a girlfriend now!” He got his phone back from Ravi and immediately put it away. The boys got on his nerves..you could tell because he closed his eyes and looked grumpy the whole drive back to Seoul.

“Finally!” My cousin stretched his arms and got out of the car. We all followed him and took our bags. We were back. I took a deep breath and then we all went upstairs to our apartment. I had 2 hours now until my next class would start and so I decided to study a little bit in the kitchen until it was time to go. The boys were all tired and told me that they would go to bed now. Good for me, so I could study without being disturbed. Leo was the only one who didn’t leave the kitchen immediately and stood in front of the refrigerator. When he heard that the boys were all in their rooms he came to me.

“Have a nice day.” He whispered and gave me a short kiss on my cheek which made me blush. I smiled at him when he left the kitchen and then I started to study which was really hard because I could still feel Leo’s soft lips on my left cheek. It was real, it wasn’t a dream..we were really dating. I couldn’t stop smiling and I couldn’t concentrate the whole time. Faster than expected it was time for me to leave.

I arrived a little bit too early at university and so I decided to wait outside of the room. I pulled out my phone and noticed that Leo had written me a message:

“Please make sure that Lin will keep our relationship as a secret”

He was still worried. I put my phone away without answering him and waited. After 10 minutes other students gathered in front of the room and then also Lin came and hugged me when she saw me.

“How was it? Tell me everything!” She was so excited.

“I’m going to tell you in class, ok?” I smiled at her when our teacher came and opened the room. We sat down and I noticed a new student in our class.

“Who’s that?” I whispered to Lin.

“Oh, she’s new. She got introduced in the morning. “I forgot her name but she is really annoying. She told everybody that she came to Seoul because of a guy..her ex boyfriend or something like that..” Lin rolled her eyes and I giggled.

“I can’t wait to meet him again. He will totally regret breaking up with me.” The new girl told another girl with a loud voice. Lin next to me rolled her eyes again.

“Told you she’s annoying.” I laughed at her words and then I decided to tell her everything about the trip.

“Lin, you have to promise me something. I’m telling you a secret now..please don’t tell anybody..and especially not Ken, ok?” Her eyes widened but she nodded.

“Ok..now..Leo and I..we are a couple since yesterday..” fell open and she wanted to say something but she was too surprised. I told her the whole story and also why my relationship with Leo was a secret. She understood and promised me that she won’t tell anybody.

“I am so lucky for you. You are so cute together..perfect for each other..” Her eyes shined and I blushed. We talked about a lot of things the whole time and had a lot of fun. The new student was sitting a few rows away from us but still we could hear every word she was saying. She talked the whole time about her ex boyfriend..the whole time..she was really annoying and Lin and I both rolled our eyes. I was so happy when the lesson ended and we both hurried and left the room.

“I told you she’s annoying.” Lin said once again when we walked out of the building. “I don’t know how she can talk nonstop about this guy. He dumped her..so what? She moved to Seoul only for him..she is really stupid.”

“Hmm..” I mumbled. “Maybe she really loves him..” I suggested and Lin laughed at me. I looked on my phone and saw that Leo wrote me a message:

“Can you come to my secret hideout after your class? I want to introduce you to somebody.”

Somebody? Who was it? I showed Lin the message and she shrugged.

“Maybe his mother?”

“That would be too early, don’t you think?” I was confused.

“Maybe it’s this Minah girl. He told you she’s important to him, right?” Lin guessed and I nodded.

“Yes, maybe it’s her.” I put my phone away after I told Leo that I would come. “I have to go now. We’ll see us tomorrow, ok?” I hugged her and then I hurried to get to the coffee shop..Leo’s secret hideout. I was so curious when I reached the shop. Leo was standing outside, obviously waiting for me and smiled when he saw me. I went to him and he hugged me.

“Let’s go and wait inside.” He said with his soft voice, took my hand and we entered the shop.