Score

My life...with VIXX..

Everything felt so cold and it was completely dark around me. I heard people screaming and I smelt smoke. What was happening here? I tried to move and tried to open my eyes but it didn’t work. “I’m her boyfriend..let me through!” That was Leo’s voice..Taekwoon, I’m here..I tried to scream but nothing was coming out of my mouth. “Leo, stop! Stay here!” That was my cousin’s voice. What was Hakyeon doing here? What was he doing to Leo? “Let me go!” Leo’s voice got really loud now but obviously my cousin didn’t let him go. What was going on there? Why couldn’t I open my eyes? Why couldn’t I scream? I am here! I am right here! Leo…Leo..


“Sun..wake up!” I opened my eyes and immediately sat up. My heart was beating so fast and I felt the sweat all over my body. I tried to catch my breath..and then I noticed that Ken was sitting on my bed. “You had a nightmare..” He said and I just nodded unable to say anything now. The dream felt so real and everything was so scary. “How did you know?” I asked him and he tried to hide the smile on his face. “Well..you were screaming and calling Leo’s name..” I blushed and looked at my blanket. “I’m sorry for making such a fuzz in the morning. ”Don’t worry..nobody except for me is home right now.” He explained. “Where did everybody go?” I asked surprised. “Well..N and Hongbin are out somewhere. Ravi and Hyuk went to Jellyfish for some reason and Leo is meeting with a friend and I stayed home and tried to call Lin..but I couldn’t reach her because her phone is shut down..” - “I know..I tried to call her yesterday before I went to sleep..” I told him and he nodded. “Well, Sun, do you wanna go to the park with me later? Playing basketball or something..?” I was surprised about his question but it sounded like fun and so I said yes. After Ken left my room I took some clothes, my phone and went straight into the bathroom. A cold shower was exactly what I needed right now after this horrible nightmare. I still got goose bumps when I thought about it. I tried to remember my dream and tried to remember what happened in there but when I started to think about it my mind got blank..I couldn't remember it..

After I was done with showering and was putting some make-up on I tried to call Lin once again. I put my phone next to me after I dialled her number..and waited..

~The person you have called is temporarily not available..~ Wow..great..I stopped the call and looked at my phone. What was going on with Lin? I started to get worried about her..why would she turn off her phone? There must be a reason for this all..I decided to call her later again..I needed to talk to her and just wanted to make sure that everything was ok with her. "Sun, are you ready?" Ken knocked on the bathroom door. "Ready for what?" I laughed, looked in the mirror one last time and left the bathroom then. He smiled at me: "Basketball in the park!" - "Now? But I didn't even have breakfast.." "Don't worry..I made sandwiches and everything..let's go!" Without waiting for my answer he just grabbed my hand and tried to leave the dorm. "Wait..I need my shoes.." I laughed and after I put them on we left the dorm together right after he grabbed a backpack and a basketball.

"I didn't know you were playing basketball.." I said to Ken when he was running towards the basket while dribbling the ball all the time. I watched him throw the ball and he scored. "I just do it for fun..you know..getting your mind clear.." He smiled at me and threw the ball at me. "Your turn.." I caught it and dribbled it on the floor a few times. I aimed at the basket..threw the ball and scored. Ken was surprised: "Wow, seems like you're really skilled at basketball.." - "I liked basketball in school a lot when I was younger." I told him and threw the ball at him. "Let's have a match!" I said and he nodded smilingly. We played for a long time but in the end Ken won the match against me. I was totally exhausted but it was so much fun.

We decided to sit down in the grass and Ken took sandwiches and water bottles out of his backpack. He gave me one sandwich and also one water bottle. "I hope you like it.." He said and watched me taking the first bite. It tasted delicious. I gave him a thumbs up and now he also took a bite of his sandwich. "Have you reached Lin?" I choked because of his sudden question and he pat my back. I coughed a few more time and shook my head. "No, I haven't reached her yet.." He looked at the sky and ate the last piece of his sandwich. There was an umcomfortable silence all off a sudden and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw Ravi and Hyuk walking towards us. "Yaah..we're on a date!" Ken said with a whiny voice and I just hit him on his shoulder. "No, we're not! We played basketball and ate something now." I smiled at Ravi and Hyuk who sat down to us in the gras. "Sounds like fun." Hyuk said. "Yes! Wanna do a match?" I asked the boys..they first looked at each other and then nodded. "Ok, let's go!" We all stood up except for Ken who was still sitting. "Help me up, Sun." He lifted his arm and I tried to pull him up. Hyuk and Ravi were already playing with the ball around while I was trying to lift this whiny baby up. "You could at least try to stand up.." I sighed while trying to get him up but obviously he was putting all his strength into sitting. At some point he helped me lifting him up but suddenly he changed his mind and let himself fall back into the gras and pulldd me with him. I fell right on top of him and felt him giggling. "Damn that really worked.." He laughed and sat up. I sat in front of him and looked at him. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "You're crazy sometimes.." I laughed and then we went to Hyuk and Ravi. "I wanna play with Sun!" Ravi shouted and Ken put his arm around Hyuk's neck. "We will beat you anyway!" Ken said totally confident.

We started the game and sooner than expected Ravi and I made the first point. Ravi and Hyuk were also really good at basketball and it was so much fun. In the end Ravi and I won the match. We gave each other a high five and Ken looked disappointed but he was also laughing. At least it was a funny afternoon, I thought, when suddenly Ken's phone started to ring. "It's Lin.." He told us before he picked up the call...