Can I feel safe now?

My life...with VIXX..

Leo was still standing there with his mouth open and looking at me. I was waiting for him to finally say something or at least explain the situation but nothing came out of his mouth. I shook my head.

“Nevermind.” I whispered and tried to leave the room. Just when I passed Leo and wanted to walk out through the door he grabbed my arm which made me looking surprised at him.

“That’s it? That’s why you’re mad?” He looked into my eyes still holding my arm.

“I’m not mad..” I looked away.

“Then you’re jealous?” He came closer, put his hand on my cheeks and wiped away a few tears with his thumb. “You are stupid..do you know that?” He whispered and breathed a short kiss on my lips then he looked at me and smiled.

“There’s a simple reason why I didn’t tell you about it. Look..I..”

Right in that moment the door of the practice room was opened and Lin entered the room her arms full with different take away fast food. She laughed when she saw our shocked faces. When she entered the room we literally jumped away from each other. It must have looked really funny.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t want to disturb you.” She was balancing the whole food on her arms and I quickly took a few bags away from her and helped her to set the “table” (well, our table was the floor..but yeah).

“How much food did you buy?” Leo asked surprised and stood next to me while my back.

“Ken was hungry. He ordered everything and I was in charge to carry it.” Lin answered with an annoyed aegyo face. “Btw..where are the others?” Lin looked around.

“I’ll go and find them.” Leo said, kissed my forehead and then left the room. I stood there with red cheeks and stared at the door.

“Wow..you’re really in love..huh?” Lin poked me in the side and I blushed even more. “Did you talk with Minah btw?”

“Yes..I showed her the picture. She thinks that it was a Starlight and that I shouldn’t pay too much attention to it.” I explained and Lin raised her eyebrow.

“You shouldn’t trust her that much. I still think that she has something to do with the picture.”

“I don’t think so. She seemed really surprised when I showed it to her.”

“Maybe she’s just a good actor?” Lin suggested and I shrugged.

Leo came back with all the boys and we sat down and started to eat the whole load of burgers and French fries. Ken must have been really hungry I thought to myself. I was really surprised when the boys ate everything up.

“Soo..” My cousin started to talk suddenly. “The boys and I have something to tell you.” He looked excited and analyzed Lin’s and my face expression.

“What’s up, Hakyeon?” I smiled at my cousin.

“Tell them!” Ravi got impatient and Ken smiled like the sun.

“If you don’t tell them right away  I will do it.” Hongbin laughed and my cousin sent him a death stare.

“Okokok..Vixx is going to have a tour! We’re having different concerts in Korea.”

Lin looked at me with a surprised face. I already knew about this but still I was surprised.

“We’re going to show a different side of Vixx on this tour and can’t wait to see our Starlights again.” Ravi smiled and Hyuk nodded.

“Yes..I can’t wait to see our fans again either.” Hongbin nodded.

“It will be so great to see them again.” Hyuk smiled.

“Wanna see another dance of us?” Ravi suddenly asked Lin and me and we both looked surprised.

“Oh my god..sure..show it to us.” Lin smiled and the boys got up.

Lin and threw away the trash and then sat down at the end of the room. The boys started to place themselves. Hongbin stood behind Ravi. On Ravi’s left side was my cousin and next to him was Hyuk. On the right side of the rapper was Ken and next to Ken stood Leo. They all looked on the ground and suddenly the music started and they started to snip their fingers. Lin and I looked at each other because we never heard the song but damn it sounded great.

~Freeze..armor down..nanananana..

My mouth fell open when I saw the movement they made at this part. My friend next to me was obviously thinking the same because also was opened and we just continued watching it. I couldn’t take my eyes off Leo the whole time. This song and this dance was so..hot..oh my god..

The song ended and the boys stood with their back to us breathing heavily. Lin and I started to clap but weren’t able to say a word because we were still too shocked.

“So..did you..like..” My cousin was still breathing heavily.

We just nodded.

“The song’s called ‘Chained Up’ “ Ravi explained proud. Lin looked really excited.

“Can you show us the dance?” She asked Ravi while looking at Ken with shining eyes. Ravi nodded and Ken helped Lin to get up. I also wanted to get up but suddenly my cousin held a letter into my face.

“I almost forgot. That letter came with the post in the morning. It’s from America so I guess it’s from your parents.” He smiled at me and I grabbed it away from him and immediately opened it.

“Hello Sun, how are you? I hope everything is fine in Korea and I hope that your cousin is treating you well. Dad and I really miss you so we thought we could make you a surprise. I hope you can visit us together with Hakyeon..it’s been so long since we saw him. We love you <3 Mom & Dad”

Together with the letter two flight tickets fell out of the envelope. I looked at them, then at the tickets and then I read the letter out loud. The boys smiled but my cousin looked disappointed.

“I can’t join you. Look..the tickets are for the next week..our concerts are starting then.” He looked so sad and I just hugged him tight.

“Don’t worry..mum and dad will understand. Your career is important and with that dance you will totally kill all your fans.” I smiled and Lin laughed out loud. I looked at her.

“Do you want to join me?” She looked surprised.

“What?” She looked so confused.

“You’re my best friend. Do you want to come with me and visit my parents?” She screamed out loud and hugged me so tight that I couldn’t breathe. My cousin and s giggled and I felt Lin nodding on my shoulder. So..this was settled now. I would fly to America together with Lin next week. The boys would have their concert and I wouldn’t be able to see Leo for a while. I bit my tongue in my mouth.

“Ok..let’s show them the dance!” Ken shouted.

The dance was really hard to learn and I sweated so much. It was really exhausting and after around 30 minutes my head started to hurt so I decided to go outside and get some fresh air. Leo joined me and together we went outside. It was already dark and the air was cold and fresh. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

“Hakyeon was the main reason why I didn’t tell you about it.” He suddenly said and I opened my eyes and looked at him.

“You’re his beloved cousin and I wanted him to be the one to tell you about this event. He is so proud of us all the time. He’s such a good leader.” He explained but there was still something bothering me.

“But why did you tell Minah?” I asked and was worried that he might get mad.

“That was an accident in some way. You know, we weren’t allowed to tell anybody about this until our manager allows it. When I was having dinner with her our manager called me and told me that it was allowed now and Minah overheard the conversation. That’s why she knew about it.” He smiled and I smiled back.

“I’m sorry that I was so stupid. Maybe I was really jealous a little bit.” I apologized and felt ashamed. He didn’t say anything and embraced me. He held me tight and I felt his breath on my hair which made me shiver.

“Let’s go back.” He let go of me and we went back to the practice room again.

On our way Leo decided to use the restrooms and I nodded and continued to go back. It was so quiet when I got near the room and so I decided to be quiet. The door was half opened and I took a glimpse into it. I saw Ken and Lin in there who were still doing the dance to ‘Chained Up’. I was wondering where the other boys went.

“I don’t get the second ‘nanana’ part when you’re singing..” Lin sighed and looked at Ken. He stood in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

“Ok..let’s do it together then. Just follow my moves.” He looked at her and started to sing the part and together they did the move for this part.

“That was good..but you need more tension in your body..and you need to cross your arms in front of your chest like this..” He stopped talking when he touched her arms to cross them and they both just stood there looking into each other’s eyes. His head moved closer and closer to Lin..oh my god..would he really kiss her? My mouth fell open and I couldn’t take my eyes away.

“Why are you standing outside?” Leo showed up behind me and I let out a scream because I was so shocked. Obviously Lin and Ken also heard it and quickly took a step apart.

“Don’t ever do this again to me.” I put my hand on my heart and tried to calm down. Leo and I entered the room then and Leo asked Ken if we should practice the dance one more time. He nodded and I noticed that Lin’s cheeks were really red. I smiled and decided to ask her about this later and also I wanted to apologize because it was my fault that they didn’t kiss…