Desperate

My life...with VIXX..

"I don't understand this.." Lin sighed and let her head fall on the kitchen table. We got up early today because we were going to write a test at university and we wanted to study a little bit more. 

"Me neither.." I told her and looked through my notes. Two more hours and then we would have to leave the dorm and head to the university. "Ok..let's try to figure it out together, Sun.." Lin grabbed one of my notes and looked at it. Hakyeon suddenly came into the kitchen and looked surprised when he saw us sitting there.

"Why are you already up? It's so early.." He looked at the chaos on the table and tried to hide a smile. "We're writing this stupid test today.." I explained to him and sighed. "..but we don't understand a certain thing.." Lin added. My cousin shrugged and went to the refrigerator. After filling a glass with banana milk he sat to us and looked at my notes. "I would love to help you but I don't know anything about this art thing.." He said and drank from his milk. I had to smile because of his words..that was my cousin..always worried and always wanted to help the people he loves.  Which made me think again that Leo and I still had to tell him about the baby. You couldn't see it right now but I gained weight..and I would gain a lot more in the next few months..

"Sun, what are you doing in the afternoon?" Hakyeon suddenly asked and I came back into reality. "I don't have any plans until now..why are you asking?" I looked at him and he smiled while taking a nip from his milk. "Do you wanna pick me up at Jellyfish today and have dinner with me? It's my treat of course..I want to spend time with my cousin.." He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. Was he a mind reader? That's the perfect situation to tell him everything. I agreed with his plan and after that he left the kitchen so Lin and I could study a bit more before we had to leave the dorm.

"I am soo nervous.." Lin said next to me and we waited until our teacher handed out the papers for our test. "At least we could figure out our problem we had earlier.." I sighed and put all my notes in my bag. The teacher started to hand out the test and Lin and I wished each other good luck and then we started to write.

After two and half hours we were finished. Our teacher collected the tests and then we had break. Finally..I was soo hungry. Lin and I headed straight to the cafeteria and bought us something to eat. "The test wasn't as difficult as expected.." I said and Lin nodded. We started to talk then about other things when we suddenly heard an annoying voice. Oh no..

"The test was really easy, right?" Kairi showed up and sat down at our table without even asking if it was ok. She was still rude and annoying and I saw Lin rolling her eyes. We just nodded and an uncomfortable silence appeared again. Of course Kairi broke it again. 

"Are you not jealous, Sun?" "Huh?" I looked up from my plate and into Kairi's face. What did she mean? "Ah, you know..Minah and Leo are spending a lot of time together now because of the musical.."

"Yes, Leo is helping her with her role since he has experience as a musical actor.." Lin said totally annoyed and Kairi just shrugged and smiled at me. 

"If that's what you're calling it.." She took a bite from her sandwich and I got really angry now.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Lin looked surprised at me because of my reaction.

"They are getting closer again..they are spending a lot of time together.." - "..because of her role in that musical.." I interrupted her. What the hell was wrong with this girl?

"You don't want to see it, right Sun?" She smiled and I swear it was just like Minah's fake smile. 

"Ok, listen.." She took a breath. "Maybe I shouldn't tell you this but I think it's not fair that way.."

"Spit it out!" Lin was really pissed now..just like me..

"They kissed yesterday..." What the hell was she talking about? 

"Yeah..right..like we would believe this .." Lin stood up and looked at me. I did the same and we decided to go. "Minah told me about it since we're close friends..she wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.." I heard Kairi's voice and Lin and I hurried to get away from her.

"God..I hate this girl.." Lin sighed and I just looked on the ground. Kairi's last words still echoed in my head. "Sun, you're not going to believe this, right?" My friend put her hand on my shoulder and I looked up. I shook my head..no, I couldn't believe her..but I felt the need to talk to Leo now. Inknew that he was at Jellyfish practicing with Minah right now..

"Lin..I'm going to skip the last hours, ok? I need to talk to Leo about Kairi's lies..he needs to know about this.." She just nodded. "Take care of yourself, ok?" She hugged me tight.

While I was on my way I took my phone out of my bag and looked at it. Should I call him and tell him about my visit? After a few seconds I put it away..I would just surprise him with my visit. My steps were getting faster and faster..I just wanted to see him and tell him about this thing. I just wanted him to hug me..I really missed him..

The security guard let me pass right away. He already knew me now. I went straight to the elevators . I tapped from one feet to the other. I was totally impatient now. The elevator stopped and I hurried to get to the practice room. Without knocking I opened the door..and froze..

"Sun.." I saw how they kissed and now Leo pushed her away when I entered the room. Tears came up in my eyes and I just looked at him. 

"Sun, it's not what you think.." He came closer and I took a step back. Minah just stood there silently and I saw a grin on her face.

"I hate you.." I turned around and ran away. Luckily the elevator was still there. I pushed the button. Leo followed me but he didn't reach the elevator in time so the door closed before he reached me. ......tears were rolling down and dropping on the floor. I couldn't believe it..everything Kairi said was true..I'm such a fool..I just wanted to get away right now..

The elevator stopped and I hurried to get out of Jellyfish.

"Sun?!" I turned around and saw Hakyeon coming closer. "You're a little bit too early because..why are you crying?" He looked shocked when he saw it and tried to hug me but I just pushed him away. 

"Leo and Minah..I just saw it.." I cried and wanted to get away grom here. Hakyeon was faster and grabbed my wrist and held me back. "Sun..please calm down.."

"Hakyeon..let me go.." I tried to get away but he was stronger. I heard footsteps running down the stairs so Leo was still following me. I tried to get my wrist out of his grab but he refused to let me go.

"Sun..stay here now!" I got more and more desperate now and before I even realized it I yelled at him: "Hakyeon, I'm pregnant..let me go now!" My words shocked him and finally he released me.

I turned around and ran out of the building. Just away from here..away from my cousin and away from Leo. My eyes were still filled with tears and I just ran without looking.

"SUN!!!" I heard Hakyeon's shocked voice and then I heard brakes squealing..I looked up and saw a car..the last thing I saw before it hit me and I landed somewhere..I felt pain all over my body and everything was dark..

"Sun!" That was Leo's voice.."Leo, stop.." Hakyeon..I'm here..help me..please..".." I didn't recognize this voice..who was that? That was the last thought before everything became completely black....