Complicated error

My life...with VIXX..

I woke up with a terrible headache the next morning. I sat up in my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I really shouldn’t have drunk so much alcohol I thought to myself and blushed when I thought of the kiss yesterday. I couldn’t believe that I really kissed Leo all of a sudden. Also I couldn’t believe that I had the feeling that he liked it last night. He kissed me back before he broke the kiss. Did this mean something? I heard noises coming from the kitchen and decided to look. I changed my clothes, hoped that Leo wouldn’t be in the kitchen right now and left my room.

All the boys were in the kitchen except for Leo. My cousin was standing in front of the oven and made a huge amount of pancakes. Ken was standing next to Hakyeon and told him how to cook the perfect pancakes. Like he really knew how to cook. Hongbin, Hyuk and Ravi were sitting at the table and were talking about last night. “Good morning.” I said when I entered the kitchen and all five boys smiled when they saw me. “Good morning, Sun. How are you?” Hongbin asked me with his son-in-law smile when I sat next to him. “I’m almost fine. I just have a little headache.” I told him honestly and Ravi moaned. “Oh yeah, me too. I guess we drank too much soju.” Ravi laughed and my cousin glared at me. “How much did you guys drink?” He asked and stared at Ravi and me. I looked on the table because I wasn’t able to look my cousin in the eyes. Ravi did the same and we both acted a little bit ashamed.

“Ahh..I’m just making fun. I’m not mad at you, don’t worry.” He laughed and put the pancakes on a plate. “Breakfast is ready!” Ken and Hakyeon both said when they came to the table and sat down with the plate of pancakes. “Yees…I’m hungry!” Hyuk shouted and stabbed his fork in the huge mountain of the delicious breakfast. “I don’t think I can eat something now.” Ravi said which made the other boys laugh. I was a little bit hungry but a whole pancake was too much for me so I cut it in half and pulled the other half on my plate. We all started to eat and talked about the last night which was really fun but also really embarrassing for me. I was so glad that Leo wasn’t here with us right now and I just hoped that I could leave the apartment to go to the university without seeing him. I couldn’t face him now after I kissed him.

Well, my wish wasn’t granted and of course Leo entered the kitchen 15 minutes later and went to the fridge without saying a word. He was really the quietest member but yet he was still so kind and protective sometimes. “Mooorning, Leo!” My cousin suddenly shouted which scared all of us because we weren’t prepared for that. Leo looked surprised and looked like he always did but then mumbled a quiet “Morning” to us. “Thanks for taking care of Sun and Ravi yesterday!” He smiled at Leo and then winked at me. “I hope Leo was nice to you, Sun.” Hakyeon said and I blushed again. Please, for once in your life Hakyeon, please shut up, I thought to myself. Ken noticed my blushing and started to laugh.

“I have to go now..” I said and stood up. I just wanted to get out of here. “Where are you going?” Hongbin asked. “University.” Was the only word I said before I rushed in my room, grabbed my bag and immediately left the apartment.

Outside I took a deep breath. I couldn’t avoid meeting Leo, I knew that, but at least for this moment I wouldn’t have to face him now. I started to think about the kiss again while walking to the university and tried to find a solution how to face Leo from now on. Should I talk to him? Should I just pretend like nothing happened? Should I tell him that I was really drunk and I kissed him because of that? My thoughts were turning round and round and it was hard to find a perfect solution for this problem.

I arrived at university pretty early this day so I just walked around in the building and looked around. “Hey.” A girl went into my direction and I looked at her. “Hey, can I help you?” I asked her and she nodded. “Well..maybe..it’s my first day here and I need to find room 1011 because my first class is there.” The girl explained to me and I was surprised. “Well, I need to go there, too. Seems like we’re in the same class.” I smiled at her. “My name’s Sun.” The girl smiled back. “Nice to meet you. I’m Linya, but you can call me Lin.”

We started to talk and Lin told me that she moved to Seoul one month ago and today was her first day at the university. “Btw..was the picture which won the first place in the art project yours? Or was it another Sun who drew it.” I told her that it was indeed my picture and that I painted it together with my cousin and his friends. “That’s really cool.” We talked for a long time and when our class started we sat together of course. I really liked her and she was really funny and cool. We had a lot of fun in class and we kinda fit together pretty good. We were both making notes about the things our teacher was talking. I made notes Lin didn’t make and the other way round.

We had our first break around lunchtime and we went outside. We even changed our phone numbers then and laughed so much and talked the whole time. “I’m so glad that I found a friend here so fast.” Lin was so happy and I felt the same way. I really hoped that we would get closer in the next time.

I looked around a little bit and suddenly I saw a familiar person walking on the school yard. Black jeans, a blue shirt..why did he always look so good in this simple clothes? “I’ll be right back.” I told Lin, stood up and walked straight to Leo who smiled a little bit when he saw me.

“What are you doing here, Leo?” I asked when I reached him. “I want to show you something.” He answered and looked at me. “I still have classes, you know…” I explained but he just remained looking at me. “..but I can skip them..” I quickly said. Maybe this was the chance to explain to him the kiss, I thought. “Just wait a minute.” I said and went back to Lin. I explained her that I would skip the other classes and she winked at me. “He is cute, though. Have fun.” She smiled at me and I had to smile back. Lin was really cool and so nice. “See you .” I said to her and then went back to Leo who was still standing in the same spot as before.

He didn’t want to tell me where we were going and I got more and more curious the longer we walked. We didn’t talk the whole time but again it wasn’t an uncomfortable silence with him..it felt actually pretty good with him. I secretly enjoyed the walk with him and after around 20 minutes he stopped in front of a coffee shop.

“Do you like coffee?” His calm and soft voice interrupted my thoughts and I nodded. “They have the best coffee here.” He said and entered the shop. I sat down at a table while Leo went to the cashier and ordered something. He came back with two cups in his hands and gave me one. “It’s called Arabian night and it’s really good.” I smelled the coffee and took a deep breath. “It smells good.” I said and I swear I saw him smile a little bit.

“Do you come here often?” I asked him. “Yes, it’s my favorite coffee shop and also my secret hideout.” “Secret hideout?” I asked with a grin on my face. “You know, when the other members are getting on my nerves again..especially Haky…” He abruptly stopped his sentence but I knew what he wanted to say. “I know my cousin, don’t worry.” I laughed and he seemed glad that I wasn’t mad at him. We started to talk about my cousin and the other members. In fact we were making fun of them a little bit like they made fun of us the whole time. Leo told me that they thought it’s very funny to because he doesn’t talk so much. We talked for a long time and then the topic changed to Ravi and his snoring problem. We laughed together the whole time and even made a few snoring sounds because it was too funny.

“Haha..remember yesterday when…” I started my sentence but stopped in the middle of it. Leo looked curious and I thought I saw something in his eyes. My cheeks turned red and I stared on the table. I need to talk to him now, I thought. This was the perfect moment. I need to do it.

“Ehm…Leo..?” I started. “Hm?” “About what happened yesterday..the…” “Yes, the kiss was..” “I was too drunk, I’m sorry that I kissed you..” I suddenly said and he looked at me. His emotions looked so cold and distant right now. “You kissed me because of the alcohol?” I nodded and avoided looking at him. “Ok.” He said and I was so surprised. That’s it? Nothing more?

“We should go home.” He said, stood up and left the shop. What the..? I followed him outside and found him in front of the shop looking at his phone. “Leo what’s wrong?” I asked him when I went to him. “Hakyeon sent me a message..” He mumbled and I pulled out my phone. “Me too..” I said surprised and opened the message.

“Come back to the dorm as soon as possible! BIG S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E! :D”

“What surprise?” I asked but Leo didn’t say anything. We hurried to get back to the dorm but somehow the situation between Leo and me was strange now. He didn’t look at me a single time and now our silence started to feel uncomfortable. Did I hurt him? What was his problem? I asked him several times but he just said that he was only tired now and that everything was ok. But why did I feel that something was bothering him? We reached the dorm and stood in front of the entrance door. Ok..let’s see what’s the big surprise Hakyeon was talking about I thought and then we both entered the apartment.