Interesting facts

My life...with VIXX..

„She told you…WHAT?!“ I put my hand over Lin’s mouth really fast.

“Shh..not so loud.” A few students were already looking at us. I told Lin everything about yesterday and she was obviously shocked. “Now, what do you think of Minah?”

“Well..” Lin was rubbing her cheek. “I think you should be careful around her.” I nodded. That’s the exact same thing I was thinking.

“Anyways..” She continued. “Don’t trust her even though she’s an important person to Leo . There’s a small chance that she was acting weird yesterday because she didn’t know you but well..I don’t believe that.”

“Yeah, I thought of that, too, but somehow I can’t believe it. She told me to stay away from him and then she suddenly told me to be friends when Leo came back.” Lin pat my back.

“Let’s not think about her anymore, ok? Let’s talk about something else.” Her eyes started to shine.

“Like what?” I grinned at her. I knew that my cousin and his bands would be on Arirang radio in one hour and I was pretty sure that Ken had already told her about it.

“Radio interview later?” She whispered and winked at me. I knew it. “Have you ever heard a radio interview of them? I shook my head. “I listened to a few of them and wow, they are all acting so cute there. I’m so sad that we can’t listen to it today because of our stupid 3 hour “Draw a picture” lesson..” Lin rolled her eyes and I laughed.

Today we had a class where our teacher would give us 3 hours and a topic and we were supposed to draw something. We turn our picture in then and get grades..it’s really cool usually and I couldn’t wait for our lesson to start. Obviously Lin was disappointed but yeah..we could still listen to the interview later.

Our teacher came and opened the classroom. Lin and I sat in the last row and put out our pencils. Soon we all got white papers and I looked around in the classroom. The annoying student was also in our class but today she was pretty quiet. She sat in the row in front of us which made Lin roll her eyes at me. I was wondering because yesterday she was really loud and annoying but today she was acting strange. When our teacher wanted to say something the annoying girl raised her hand.

“Can we listen to music while drawing our picture?” Of course we were not allowed to use our phones during the class..our teacher told her that and she looked even more disappointed than Lin now.

“But..” Our teacher continued. “I can turn on the radio if you want to.” All students agreed with him and a few of them were saying radio stations. In the end he chose “Arirang” which made Lin really hyper next to me.

“We are going to hear them..” She whispered to me. I decided to write my cousin a short message before I would turn it off because of the test:

“Guess what? We’re listening to Arirang during our test. Lin and I wish you luck for your interview. Don’t disappoint us ;)”

Within a few second I got a reply from Hakyeon. He sent me a picture where all 6 of them could be seen. They all smiled except for Leo who just looked into the camera with his normal face expression but still my heart skipped a beat when I saw him. I showed Lin the picture and her cheeks turned red.

“Ken looks really handsome.” She whispered and I shook my head while turning my phone off. They would be a nice couple, I thought and then our test started. This time the topic was “animals” and I started to think about which animal I should draw. My choice was a cat in the end and I started to draw while listening to the radio the whole time.

After around one hour it was finally time for VIXX and their interview.

     MC:       And now it’s time for our next star interview. Today we have VIXX in the house.
                  Please introduce yourself.”

  VIXX:       Hello..we are..V-I-X VIXX..”

The interview started now and Lin and I paid like 100% attention to it.

   MC:       It’s a pleasure to have you here. You’re going to perform a song first, right? Which song is it?

   N:          Error.

   MC:       Uhh..I like this song. So..here is Error by VIXX live.

The music of Error started and I saw Lin smiling next to me while drawing. Then at first you could hear Leo’s soft voice which gave me shivers all over my body. His voice was so soft and full with emotions. Error was a sad song but still I really liked it. Lin poked me in the side and I looked at her.

“The annoying girl is singing along..look.” She pointed at the girl in front of us. She really was moving her lips to the song. Did she know VIXX? The song ended way too fast and now the boys were asked a few questions.

                           MC:        We have a few questions at you from your fans. First question is for..Ravi..

The interview was really interesting and the boys had a lot of fun. The class also enjoyed the interview also they didn’t know VIXX pretty well. I heard words like “handsome” and “great voices” and I felt proud of my cousin and the band. Lin and I got really curious because of the questions now. The girl in front of us looked also kinda excited. Was she a VIXX fan?

                           MC:         A few fans wrote that you were seen with a girl lately. One of your girlfriends?

                            N:          She is just a family member.

                MC:       Ok. Let’s believe him, shall we? So..last question for today. Tell us about the type of
                             girl you’re interested in.

We heard the boys giggling a little bit. Hyuk was the first to answer this question.

                Hyuk:    I like someone with pretty eyes and she should look feminine.

                Ravi:      A girl with proper thoughts and a sense of awareness.

                N:          Innocent and well-mannered..that describes my ideal type pretty well..

Lin got more and more excited and luckily Ken was the next one to answer the question.

                Ken:       She should do a lot of aegyo and I want to laugh with her a lot.

                HB:        Well..I want a girl who I can connect with and who can read situations quickly.

                MC:       Leo..it’s your turn now..tell us..he’s blushing right now and is tyring to hide under the
                             table..

The class giggled and Lin and I looked at each other.

                Leo:       I don’t have a fixed type..I’m basing it on a feeling..

Lin poked me in my side and I blushed. Leo was just so sweet and precious. The interview ended now and the boys said good bye to everybody. Even our teacher enjoyed the interview. We listened to the radio until our test was done and we all gave our pictures to our teacher.

“I am dying. I’m so hungry. Let’s get something to eat.” Lin walked beside me and whined really loud.

We bought something to eat in the cafeteria and sat down at one of the large tables. I turned my phone on again and got a message of Leo:

“Did you like the interview?”

I wrote him back that it was really great and that I missed him. Lin and I started to eat then and talked about the interview. She was totally fascinated because of their live singing.

“Oh..are you talking about the interview?” The annoying girl showed up behind us and sat down without even asking if it was ok. Lin and I gave her a weird look..that was really rude of her.

“My name’s Kairi..but you can call me Kai..” She smiled at us. We introduced us and started to eat our food again. An uncomfortable silence appeared and so I decided to talk.

“Are you a fan of the band?” I asked her and Lin looked up from her food.

“No..I only know their song ‘Error’. That’s why I could sing along. But they were really funny.” I couldn’t help myself but something about her was bothering me and I couldn’t stand her. The whole conversation was boring with her and Lin and I didn’t get rid of her. She told us about her ey-boyfriend who dumped her and that she came back to Seoul just because of him. Seriously, we already knew about that because she was talking nonstop about it yesterday. Lin rolled her eyes the whole time and I could understand her but I also didn’t want to seem rude so I asked Kairi a few questions. She answered them and kept talking about J (she explained to us that she was calling him J all the time because it sounded way cooler). She was really annoying because she kept talking the whole time and obviously felt comfortable.

Luckily Lin and I could get rid of her when we walked outside of the cafeteria.

“Damn..I’m glad she’s gone now. One more minute with her and I would have committed suicide.” I laughed out loud and Lin joined me.

“Hey..do you want to visit the boys at Jellyfish Entertainment? I’m sure they are already back.” I smiled at my friend who nodded excited. We were about to head off when a voice stopped us.

“Hey, what are you doing now? Can I hang out with you guys?” This Kairi girl seemed to follow us.

“Ehh, no, sorry we already have plans. Maybe another time.” Lin answered her and turned around.

“I’m sorry, maybe next time.” I shrugged and hurried to follow Lin.

“We are not going to hang out with her, right?” Lin rolled her eyes and I giggled. The girl was really annoying and seemed like she loved talking about herself a lot. I sighed and couldn’t wait to see my cousin.

“I can’t wait to congratulate them. They were so great today.” Lin smiled and looked so happy.

“Yes, they were. But you should practice more aegyo.” I winked at her and she hit me on my arm.

“Leo was really cute with his description of his ideal type. ‘Based on a feeling’ It’s so romantic. He based your love on a feeling.” She dreamed away and I rolled my eyes. We arrived at Jellyfish Entertainment and we both looked at each other.

“Let’s go and congratulate them.” We both said at the same time and entered the building then while laughing the whole time.