Crazy people

My life...with VIXX..

I turned around in my bed and felt somebody lying next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked into Leo’s beautiful face who was still sleeping and I watched him. He looked so perfect an innocent right now..like a little baby. He opened his eyes all of a sudden and smiled when he saw me. I blushed because he noticed that I was watching him.

“Good morning.” He whispered and blew a kiss on my forehead which made me blush even more.

“Morning..” I mumbled and watched him getting out of the bed. I looked at him questionable..he noticed it and smiled. “We should get up otherwise the other boys will find us here in bed together.” He was totally right. I jumped out of the bed and fixed my hair because Leo totally destroyed my hair last night. Just the thought of last night made me blush again. He slowly came to me and embraced me.

“You look beautiful..” He whispered and then kissed me. I melted and fell into the kiss. I really loved him so much.

“Let’s have breakfast.” He took my hand and opened the door. We heard that the other boys were already in the kitchen and I tried to let go off his hand but he held it tight.

“We don’t have to hide anymore, remember?” – “But..Hakyeon asked us…” – “Not to make out in front of him..holding hands is not making out. Last night was making out but this is not making out..” He explained and I blushed again. He giggled and I gave him a death stare which made him giggle even more.

“Good morning.” I said when we entered the kitchen still holding hands. The other boys greeted us and I saw Hakyeon standing in front of the oven making pancakes. He smiled when he saw us but looked kinda strange when he saw our hands. I let go off Leo’s hand and went over to him so I could help him making breakfast. Leo sat down to the boys at the kitchen table in the meantime. I heard them teasing him a little bit because of our ‘holding-hands-thing’ and I had to smile.

“Did you sleep well, Hakyeon?” I smiled at him while putting out some plates and he nodded.

“Yes, and you?” I nodded and tried not to blush again. “Ah, I thought so, since Leo slept in your room tonight.” He giggled and the other boys immediately stopped teasing Leo. I almost dropped a plate because of his words.

“What did you just say, hyung?!” Hyuk shouted out and then Ravi and Ken started to bomb Leo with questions and the teasing started again. Leo and I felt totally uncomfortable and I just glared at my cousin.

“I saw him sneaking into your room yesterday when I wanted to go to the bathroom.” He shrugged and hugged me. “Don’t take it too serious. I’m just joking. I’m glad you two are so happy together and..” His head came closer to my ear now and he started to whisper: “Leo is starting to talk more since you guys are together so I guess you’re having a positive influence on him.” I never noticed it but my cousin was totally right about this.

“Pancakes are ready!” Hakyeon let go off me and turned around and started to divide the pancakes on the plates. After that we all had breakfast together. The boys still teased Leo a little bit but after a few seconds everybody was busy with eating. My cousin could cook so well..like a mum..I smiled. Living together with VIXX was so great and I never wanted this harmony to end.

After the breakfast I had to go to university. My schedule was so full today..it would be so stressful. I sighed and entered the classroom. Lin was already sitting at our table and I sat next to her.

“I have to tell you something. Hakyeon and the boys are accepting our relationship, isn’t this great?”

She looked totally surprised and then hugged me while letting out a little scream. “I am so happy for you, Sun!” She said then. I noticed that something was bugging her.

“Is everything ok?” I asked her and she shook her head. She gave me a paper and I started to read:

 


New Art Project

Due to teacher meetings the art classes for the next 4 weeks will be cancelled. After long discussions it was decided to make a new art project for all students.

This time you have to produce a photo book with a random topic. As an art student you have to be creative and must be able to express yourself. The due date for the photo book is in exactly 4 weeks dated from today.

If you have any questions about this topic or if you need assistance from your teacher you can always send an email.

Have fun and see you in 4 weeks!


 

“That sounds cool, right?!” I looked at Lin who still looked kinda disappointed.

“Well, yeah basically but..I don’t have a camera..how about you?”

“Me neither.” I sighed. Damn she was right.

“I don’t want to pair up with another person just because of the camera.” She sighed and I nodded. Me neither..Lin was the best partner. But then I got an idea.

“Wait. I think I have an idea!” I said and pulled out my phone.

“What do you mean?” She asked me but I already dialed a number into my phone and waited for him to answer the phone.

“Yes?” My cousin finally answered his phone.

“Hey, Hakyeon. Sorry for disturbing your practice but I have an important question..”

“Ehm, ok? What’s up?” Lin poked me slightly in my side and I looked at her. She pointed at the row in front of us and I noticed that Kairi was carefully watching me and obviously listening to my phone call. I rolled my eyes and tried to speak more quiet.

“You mentioned one time that Hongbin once took a photo course, right?” – “Ehm..yes, he did..but what..” Jackpot!

“Does he have a camera?” I immediately asked and I totally felt how confused he was now.

“Yes, he has a reflex camera. It was so expensive but the pictures are the bomb.” Hakyeon told me.

“That’s great! Can I talk to Hongbin?” He just gave the phone to him without even saying one more word.

“Hey, Sun. You wanted to talk to me?” I heard him saying. He was as happy as always.

“Lin and I have to prepare a photo book for our art class and we need someone with a camera and I wondered if you could help us..” I explained to him and hoped that he would say yes. I crossed my fingers under the table.

“Wow, yeah of course. We should discuss this later in the dorm, ok? You can count on me.” He said and I started to smile.

“Thank you so much, Hongbin. Ok, see you later in the dorm, ok?” We said good bye then and ended the call. I gave Lin a big smile.

“Hongbin is going to help us.” Lin smiled because of my words. I noticed that Kairi was still watching us carefully. I decided not to pay more attention to her.

“Ok, I guess we can go home now, since classes are cancelled. We could go to the dorm and think of a concept.” I suggest to my friend.

“..or we could first go to the cafeteria, collect ideas and eat something..” She smiled and I rolled my eyes in a playful way.

“It’s always about food..” I laughed and poked her in the side. We both stood up and walked out of the class room. I felt Kairi’s stare in my back but I tried to ignore it. We went straight to the cafeteria and I sat down at one of the tables after I asked Lin if she could buy me a latte. I waited for her and after a few minutes she sat next to me.

“Here’s your latte.” She smiled and I watched her eating a large baguette. She was like a food machine, I thought while drinking from my coffee.

“Ok, what concept should we take for the photo book?” Lin asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t know. Maybe ‘nature’ or something like that?” I suggested but Lin didn’t look happy.

“That’s so..boring? I want something special..” – “Special?” I asked and she shrugged.

“Ok, this is really difficult..” She sighed and continued eating her baguette. Yes, it really was difficult. We both thought hard about the perfect topic but we didn’t find a suitable one. Kairi interrupted our creative moment then..

“Hey. Are you also thinking about a concept?” She sat down next to me and Lin and I both rolled our eyes. She was so rude and annoying.

“Yes we are.” I answered her politely and she just nodded.

“I’m also thinking about a perfect concept but I’m still not sure about it..” She giggled and I got really annoyed now so I decided to ask her straight:

“What do you want?” Lin almost choked on her food because my straight question made her laugh.

“Well, I wanted to ask you for a favor..” Kairi started and I raised my eyebrow. What did she want?

“Could you give me Jaehwan’s phone number?” She suddenly said and I looked surprised. Why did she think I would give her Ken’s number?

“No, sorry. I’m not going to give you his number.” I explained. Was she insane?

“Yeah, I know. You’re not allowed to give away idol’s phone numbers to strangers and everything..” She smiled. Stupid girl!

“It’s not because he’s an idol..” I explained and now Lin and Kairi both looked surprised.

“Ken is my friend. I never give away phone numbers to other persons. If he wanted you to have his phone number he would have given it to you.” I explained and Kairi glared at me.

“Ah, he’s your friend. That’s nice. Are you also his ‘friend’ then?” She looked at Lin, then suddenly stood up and rushed away. Lin and I looked at each other shocked for a few seconds and then started to laugh out loud. Damn, this girl was so annoying and stupid. I really disliked her so much.

“I got an idea!” Lin suddenly said and I waited for her idea. “Instead of going to the dorm, let’s walk around outside and collect inspiration and ideas for our photo book. In the evening we can go to the dorm then and ask Hongbin for his opinion.” She explained.

“That’s a good idea. Let’s do it!” I said.

We walked around for many hours. We went through shopping miles, through parks..we even visited different shops. Visiting shops wasn’t the best idea because we landed into a shop where they sold little puppies and cat babies and Lin and I stayed there longer than expected but the animal babies were so cute and fluffy.

In the evening we headed back to the dorm. Lin and I collected so many ideas for the photo book and I couldn’t wait to ask Hongbin for his opinion. I was so sure that we could make the perfect book together with him. I wanted to open the door to the apartment when it was suddenly opened from the inside and Minah almost ran us over.

“This is not over yet. Be prepared!” She raised her finger in front of me and then rushed away. What the hell was that?

“Seems like both of them are crazy now.” Lin laughed next to me and I joined in then while entering the dorm then.