All good things come to an end..

My life...with VIXX..

Three days have passed since Lin and I found out about the result of the pregnancy test. I still couldn’t believe it. How could that even happen? After we found out about the result I packed a few things and decided to stay at Lin’s apartment for a while. She understood my situation but somehow she couldn’t accept the fact that I just wanted to be alone. Like now..

“Sun?”

“Hmm?” I answered her back while starring at the ceiling. I was doing this for the last three days. Starring at the ceiling..not talking..not eating..just nothing..

“We need to talk..” Lin sat on the couch where I was lying and looked at me with a serious face.

“About what?” I sighed and sat up.

“You can’t hide in here forever. You have to talk to Leo..he needs to know about this. You need to figure out a solution..together..”

“I still can’t believe this. I mean..how did this even happen..?” I looked at the ceiling again.

“Well..you know..if a man likes a woman..I mean..really likes her..”

“Lin!” I interrupted her and gave her a death stare. “I know how this happened. I’m not a little child.”

“Well, you’re acting like one right now.” Lin sighed and I raised an eyebrow. “You can’t just hide here forever acting like nothing happened.” She put one hand on my shoulder and hugged it.

“Lin, I..” The doorbell interrupted my sentence and Lin stood up and walked away. ‘I’m afraid..’ that’s what I wanted to tell my best friend. I’m afraid of this whole situation, I’m afraid of the future..I’m afraid of being a mother now..it’s too early..how can I be a good mum if I can’t even handle a relationship with a guy? I haven’t heard anything of Taekwoon since our last talk. He didn’t try to contact me and neither did I. This whole situation was so hopeless.

“I can’t believe she left the dorm without even telling me! I come home from my drama shooting and Ken told me that Sun is staying at your place for three days straight..” I heard my cousin’s voice and sighed. Great, now the next problem just showed up. Lin came back into the living room.

“Your cousin is here..” She said and I nodded.

“I heard him.” He entered the living room and sat to me on the couch. Lin gave me a sign that she will leave us alone so we could talk.

“So..why are you staying here?” He asked me straight as soon as Lin had closed the door behind her.

“Ah..you know how girls are, right? Best friends have a lot to talk about..” I tried to escape his questions but he just looked at me unsatisfied.

“Sun, is everything ok with you?”

“Yes, of course..” I said a little bit too hyper and tried to save this situation. “I’m really fine, Hakyeon. Everything is alright.” I forced a smile but I noticed that he saw right through me. He knew that I was lying. But what should I tell him? ‘Hey, you know..I’m pregnant..Leo is the father..’ ? He would kill me right away.

“I heard about the fight with Leo..” He whispered and my mouth fell open. How? “Ken is a gossip girl to be honest.” My cousin winked at me and I had to smile a little bit.

“Yeah..we had a fight. He was mad at me for a reason..but he didn’t tell me the reason and I just don’t understand him..” I started crying and Hakyeon wiped my tears away.

“Have you tried talking to him after that?” I shook my head.

“No, I didn’t. He’s the one who should talk to me. I also have my pride and I didn’t do anything wrong. He’s the one who should apologize..” Hakyeon wiped away a few more tears.

“Maybe he’s thinking the same? What if he’s also waiting for you to apologize? What if both of you are waiting for the other to come but both of you are too stubborn so none of you will ever talk to the other..?”

“What do you mean?” I sniffed and looked at Hakyeon.

“I mean..you should go and talk to him. Maybe everything was a big misunderstanding? And..” He looked around like making sure that nobody would hear what he was about to say. “..I know that he’s feeling miserable..the boys told me..” He winked and I had to smile.

“The boys or Ken..?” I asked him giggling and he just shrugged. “Maybe you’re right..I should come back to the dorm with you and..”

“Leo is at Jellyfish at the moment. He’s practicing a new choreography..” My cousin winked and I just hugged him.

Hakyeon decided to stay at Lin’s place a little bit longer. I hurried and got ready to head off to Jellyfish really fast. I almost ran to the building..the closer I got the more excited I got..my heart was beating faster and faster. Just the thought of seeing Taekwoon again after three days..looking into his brown eyes..hearing his soft voice..I couldn’t control my feelings right now. I reached the building and tapped from one foot to the other while waiting for the elevator to arrive..just a few more minutes and I could see him again.

When I stood in front of the practice room..in front of the closed door..I got scared. What if he would reject me? I heard music out of the room and footsteps like someone was dancing to the music. I slowly opened the door and saw him in the middle of the room. Because of the big mirror on the wall he also saw me and stopped right in the middle of his movements. He turned around and we looked each other in the eyes. The music box was next to the door so I turned it off.

“Can we talk?” I asked him.

“About what?” His voice was so cold again and my body started shaking.

“About us? Leo, I missed you so much..I don’t want to fight with you anymore..” I explained and closed my eyes. I heard his footsteps coming closer and I hoped that he would hug me right now.

“Here..” I opened my eyes and saw a folded piece of paper in his hand. I looked at him totally confused, but I grabbed the paper and unfolded it. It was a printout of an internet news site. I slowly started to read the article..

 


Jung Taekwoon’s girlfriend cheating

Remember our last articles about VIXX’ Leo and his current girlfriend? Well, the news are not getting smaller..in fact what we found out now is totally horrible..

Leo’s girlfriend is obviously cheating on him with a non-celebrity. She was caught kissing another guy at a university party..seems like she is more attracted by students then by love slaves..

We found the guy she kissed at the party and talked to him. He confirmed their relationship and told us that they were dating for a few weeks.

‘It’s true. We are seeing each other for quite a time now. It’s difficult because she doesn’t want to hurt her current boyfriend. The situation is difficult but I’m sick of hiding all the time. I love her and I want to be with her..I hope Leo will accept it..’

This might be a big shock for the love slave singer..unfortunately we weren’t able to get an interview with VIXX or Leo until now but we will keep you informed!


 

Under the article was a picture were this Mino guy was kissing me. Of course it didn’t show the moment when I pushed this guy away..

“Do you really believe this?” I looked at Leo whose eyes were watching me carefully.

“Why not?” He said.

“I pushed this guy away..right after he kissed me..I told him he was crazy..why do you believe this article?”

“Why would this guy say something like that? How can I believe you..?” He whispered and I looked him in the eyes. Now was the moment..the moment to tell him about it..

“Leo..I’m pregnant..” I whispered and looked at the ground. I closed my eyes..please, just hug me and tell me that everything is going to be ok. Please tell me that we can make it together..

“Then you should go to the father of the child and not to me..” He said with a cold and emotionless voice. I looked up. I couldn’t believe what he just said.

“You are the father..” I whispered but he didn’t pay any attention.

“This relationship has come to an end..” He turned around and grabbed his bag.

“Leo..what do you mean?” I didn’t want to accept what he was just saying. Tears were running down my cheeks.

“This is a break-up. It’s over..” He whispered and left the practice room.