Losing control

My life...with VIXX..

„Are you really serious about this?“ My mum asked both of us with a sad voice while Lin and I were putting our bags into the taxi.

“Mum, I’m really sorry but yes. We wanna support Hakyeon on his last concert of his tour. It means so much to him.” She sighed and then she pulled us into her arms.

“Please take care of yourself and greet Hakyeon. I know that his band is his life. Support him and hug him from me, ok?” She released us and I saw tears in her eyes. Lin and I sat in the taxi and told the driver where he should drive. We waved our hands out of the opened window and then we looked at each other. It was so crazy. We changed our flights to see my cousin’s band live.

“We are so crazy.” Lin sighed when we entered the airport. I laughed and put my arm around her. We haven’t told the boys that we would join their last concert. We wanted to surprise them at the concert and sat with the fans and support them and yeah. Two crazy fangirls on their way to a VIXX concert. Luckily everything went straight and we landed safe and sound in Korea. Thanks to my dear cousin who couldn’t keep a secret I knew in which hotel the boys checked in and Lin and I took the same hotel even though we were in Seoul. I also knew from my cousin that the boys would have an aftershow party after the concert to celebrate the end of this tour.

“Do you think they will be happy to see us?” Lin shouted out of the bathroom while I was changing my clothes. We were both getting ready for the concert and were totally excited.

“Of course they will. I can’t wait to see their faces!” I laughed. “Btw..” There was one thing I wanted to ask Lin the whole time. “What about you and Ken?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean…I know you have feelings for him..do you wanna confess to him?” Silence. I was afraid that something happened to her so I decided to enter the bathroom. What I saw made me smile. She was staring into the mirror, obviously totally shocked because of my words.

“Are you ok, Lin?” I put my hand on her shoulder.

“I can’t confess to him. What if he says no? I’m too afraid..” She sighed and I pulled her into my arms.

“Maybe on the aftershow party..maybe you and Ken find a moment so you can talk in private. I’m pretty sure he feels the same about you.” I smiled at my friend who smiled back.

“You must be excited, too. Seeing your boyfriend again..kissing him again..” I blushed at Lin’s words and immediately left the bathroom without saying anything.

Lin and I were both so excited because of the concert that we arrived their way too early. The security guards let us in the hall with other fans and we managed to get a place almost in front of the stage. It got fuller and fuller with every minute and we looked at each other. I pulled out my phone.

“Let’s take a picture and send it to the boys now!” I smiled at Lin who was already posing for a picture. I sent it to the boys in the group chat.

“Guess where we are!^^”

I hoped that they would see it before the concert started but my wish wasn’t granted. The concert suddenly started and the boys entered the stage which made all the fans around us scream into our ears. I had to laugh because I didn’t expect that VIXX had this effect on Starlights. My cousin started to greet their fans and welcomed them. While he was talking I couldn’t take my eyes off Leo who was standing there without any emotions and was just looking around. Did he lose weight? I was wondering when suddenly he looked into our direction. His eyes widened and you could tell that he was surprised. He took his own microphone and interrupted Hakyeon which made all band members confused.

“I wanted to say a few words which is very important to me. I wanna thank all our fans for coming tonight. I’m sure you all had a long time to get here but somehow you managed to come tonight to see us. Thank you for taking this long way.” He started to clap and the other members joined him although they looked really confused. Leo bent his head to Hyuk who was standing next to him and whispered something into his ear. Hyuk also looked surprised but then smiled.

“He told them that we are here.” Lin laughed at me.

“Yeah, right. Like they can see you here.” A girl next to us scolded us with an annoyed voice.

“Whoah..I was only joking. Calm down.” Lin answered back and looked shocked at me. What was this girl’s problem? We both shook our heads and started to enjoy the first part of the concert.

“It was so great.” Lin said to me when the boys left the stage for a little break. I smiled at her when I received a message on my phone.

“Go to a security guard and say “Banana milk for Hakyeon” ;) Trust me!”

Now my cousin was totally crazy. I showed Lin the message and she laughed.

“Ok, let’s find a security guard!” She headed off right away and I followed her. She went straight to a man in black and stood in front of him.

“Banana milk for Hakyeon!” She said to him and I blushed. The people around us noticed Lin and started to laugh. The security man just nodded, took Lin’s arm and also mine and pulled us away. We both stuttered and apologized the whole time because we were too shocked at the man’s reaction. He took us to a door, opened it and pushed us into the room which was totally dark.

“Damn..I can’t see anything.” I shouted angry and heard Lin sighing next to me. What was going on here?

“SURPRISE!!!!” The light was and my cousin immediately pulled me into a big hug. Lin and I were so shocked and I couldn’t breathe because of my cousin.

“What are you doing here? You are so crazy!” My cousin also hugged Lin when he let go of me and we just smiled.

“We changed our flights to see you.” We answered him and all of them smiled. I looked at Leo but he didn’t make any effort to hug me right now and just stood there. We had a lot of fun backstage with them and N also invited us to join the aftershow party which was held in the hotel after their concert. Lin and I of course said that we will join it and faster than expected the second part of the concert was about to start. Hakyeon told us to stay backstage and watch the concert here because it would be easier to drive back to the hotel later when we were already here. Lin and I agreed and watched the last part of the concert backstage then.

After the concert had ended we all drove back to the hotel and went to our rooms to change into something elegant for the party and the boys also wanted to take a shower first. Lin and I were excited again and tried to look as pretty as possible.

“I made my decision. I’m going to tell Ken about my feeling.” Lin suddenly said.

“That’s good. Why did you change your mind?”

“When I saw him my heart was beating so fast. I couldn’t take my eyes off him..everything he does makes me heart flutter..I would regret it if I didn’t tell him.” She blushed and I smiled. Maybe Len couple was going to become true tonight.

When it was time we headed downstairs into a great hall were many people were standing around and talking and everything.

“Those are all people from Jellyfish Entertainment or the staff crew.” N appeared behind us and explained. I jumped up a little bit because I didn’t hear him coming.

“Don’t do this again.” I scolded him with a smile and my cousin hugged me. “I’m so glad you both were able to come to our concert.”

Well..the party was really cool. We all stood around and the boys talked with many people the whole time. My cousin introduced me to their manager and a few more people but I couldn’t remember all their names. It was a nice time but it was bothering me that Leo and I didn’t have a single minute alone.

“I’m going to our room. I need to charge my phone.” I heard Leo whispering to Ravi who was handing him the room card.

“Good idea, Leo. I should charge my phone, too. I’m coming with you.” I suddenly said and saw Lin smiling next to me. Ravi didn’t even notice that I said something because he was already talking with someone. Lin winked at me and I followed Leo to the elevator. We entered it without any words and drove upstairs. We were standing next to each other like friends but not like a couple.

“I missed you.” I whispered and broke the silence.

“I missed you, too.” He whispered back but didn’t make any effort to touch me or hold my hand..or kiss me.

The elevator arrived and I went to his room. He opened it without saying anything and I went inside. A huge double bed..a simple hotel room..nothing special, I thought to myself. I heard Leo closing the door and turned around.

I wasn’t prepared for his reaction. He put his arms around me all of a sudden and started to kiss me with fervor. I wasn’t expecting this but I enjoyed it. His tongue invaded my mouth and started to play with mine. I pulled my arms around his neck and tried to pull him even closer. I felt the friction of our clothes between us. I felt his warm body under his clothes and I also felt his breath becoming faster and faster. Our kiss went really dirty and I felt Leo pushing me towards the bed until I felt the bedside. I fell back with Leo on top of me. He started to kiss my neck and I started to his shirt. I couldn’t hold back my moans anymore when Leo’s hands were wandering down my body. I helped him taking his shirts off and soon he also took his pants off.

“I missed you so much.” He whispered during the kisses which made me moan even louder.

His hands found his way under my dress and then he reached the certain spot of my body and started to caress it with his fingers. I put my hands around his neck and pulled his head closer and soon our tongues were touching again..fighting for dominance.

“I love you, Taekwoon..” I whispered when he laid on top of me while looking into my eyes.

 

 

We were both breathing heavily while holding us tight. He blew a kiss on my head and pulled me even closer.

“I love you, too, Sun. More than anything in this world.” His words made my heart beating even more faster. We started to kiss each other again when my phone started to ring. He handed me my phone which was lying between our clothes on the floor. Lin? I answered the call.

“Yes?”

“What do you mean with “yes”? Where the hell are you? N noticed that you are missing and I told him that you didn’t feel well . Come back here.”

“..we’re on our way. We..forgot the time..” I tried to explain.

“Doesn’t matter. Hurry and come back before your cousin will notice what’s going on between you and Leo.” She ended the call and I stared at my phone.

“Hakyeon noticed that we are missing. Lin lied to him. We should go back.”

Leo understood without asking for more information and helped me to get back into my dress. We helped each other fixing our hair and before we left the room Leo pulled me close and kissed me once again.

“Sun..is everything ok with you?” My cousin looked worried when he saw Leo and me entering the party again and put his hands on my shoulders.

“She threw up and I told her to lie down in our room a little bit. Sorry.” Leo told my cousin and I felt so bad because we had to lie at him. My cousin nodded and hugged me tight. I looked at Leo and saw that he also felt uncomfortable with this lie but we didn’t have any choice. N would never accept it.

“Ok..where the hell have you been?” Lin whispered in my ear when she was sure that nobody could hear us. “What happened up there?”

“N..nothing..” I stuttered and couldn’t look her in the eyes.

“Did you..oh my..” She shouted and I hit her on her arm.

“Shh..keep calm, ok?” I scolded her and she smiled but nodded.

The rest of the evening was really great. Leo and I looked at each other as often as possible and even his eyes shined. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach. When I was standing next to Leo and Ravi who were talking about their new song I noticed that Lin and Ken were having a moment alone and were talking. I couldn’t understand a word but according to Lin’s red cheeks she was trying to tell Ken about her feelings for him.

“Hello, Taekwoon.” Minah’s voice got me back into reality and I looked really surprised when she was suddenly standing next to us and kissed him on his cheeks. She did the same to me and also to Ravi and then started to talk again.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t come earlier. I had an important meeting and then I had to pick up an old friend. I hope it’s ok that I brought her here.” She smiled.

“No problem. I’m glad you’re here.” Leo answered and I wished that I could just grab his hand right now to show that he belongs to me. They started to talk with each other and Minah smiled with her fake smile again the whole time. I still wasn’t sure if I could trust her or not. The peaceful talking was suddenly interrupted because somebody started to shout really loud:

“Oh my god..J? Is that really you?!”

I noticed that Ken stopped talking to Lin and looked into our direction. When I turned around I saw a girl standing next to Minah. What was she doing here? My mouth fell open and out of the corner of my eye I saw Lin and Ken coming closer. Ken was obviously totally shocked. Leo just looked at Lin and me because we were also unable to say anything.

“You know her?” He said to Ken, Lin and me and we all nodded.

“She’s a fellow student. We’re in the same class.” Lin and I explained at once and looked at the girl who was just standing there and smiling like it was the most normal thing in the world.

“Ken, you know her, too?” Minah smiled at Ken and again it was her fake smile. What was going on here?

“Yes, I know her. She’s my ex girlfriend.” Ken whispered and I looked at Leo who was totally surprised because of this whole situation. What was going on here? How did she know Minah? She was Ken’s ex? She knew VIXX? That was the girl who only dated Ken because he was an idol? What the hell was going on here?