Super Hero

My life...with VIXX..

„I’ll be waiting in the lobby, Hakyeon!“  I told my cousin through the closed bathroom door and left our room. I only changed my clothes when we came back and now I was bored of sitting in the room the whole time while my cousin was getting ready again so I decided to go to the lobby. The elevator arrived quickly and I drove down. I looked around and searched for a place to wait for the boys and suddenly I saw somebody familiar sitting on a couch. I smiled when I saw black hair and immediately went to Leo. The place he was sitting was surrounded by a few couches and looked like a chilling area. “I wasn’t expecting you here.” I smiled and sat next to him. He looked up from his phone and looked surprised. I noticed that he has changed his clothes, too, and now he was wearing a normal blue jeans and a red shirt. It was a casual look but he looked so good in it. “Why are you here?” His soft voice interrupted my thoughts. “I was bored.” I answered and looked around. “And you?” “Ravi’s taking a shower and he’s singing.” He explained and looked into his phone again. He was so silent again. “Are you watching something special on your phone?” I tried to start a conversation but he just shook his head. I got curious and tried to look into his phone. Luckily he didn’t notice it but I couldn’t see much.

“Yeah…what are you doing here?” A hand came from behind and touched Leo’s and my shoulder. I jumped in my seat and looked so shocked at Ken who appeared behind us without making any noise. Leo looked mad in some way and glared at Ken who was laughing his off. “I’m sorry I scared you.” He was still laughing and sat to us. “Where are the others?” He asked us but Leo and I just shrugged. Ken started to talk to me then while Leo was being quiet again. “What I wanted to say…I really appreciate your opinion.” “Huh?” I looked at him a little bit confused. “You know…that your friends don’t know about N..” He touched his neck and was obviously searching for the right words. “Well, I’m sure many people think like that so it’s not something special.” “Oh, it is special. Believe me, Sun. Remember the girl I was talking about earlier?” I nodded and he continued. “Well, I met her in the supermarket. She bumped into me and yeah..she recognized me from the very first minute but she pretended to…well..” “She knew you were a member of VIXX?” I was a little bit shocked. “Yes. She only started to date me because I was an idol. We went out for like 3 weeks then I found out that she was only interested in the fact of dating a star. I overheard a phone call of her..” I didn’t know what to say about it. “After that we decided to not have any girlfriends anymore.” He explained. “What do you mean?” “All six members of VIXX promised to not get a girlfriend while we’re still idols. We want to avoid these stressful things and we want to concentrate on our career.”

No girlfriends allowed I thought to myself. After that Ken changed the topic and we started to discuss what we should do with the rest of the day. “Shopping and dinner would be great.” Ken smiled. Leo was still sitting with us but he was too concentrated with his phone. After 20 more minutes of waiting the other guys finally arrived and together we headed off to explore Busan. We started with a little shopping trip. The boys had so much fun. Hongbin and Ravi tried different straw hats on and took many pictures of each other, Hyuk was eating and ice cream (yes, he was eating again) and my cousin was totally fascinated by the sunglasses. Hakyeon tried many sun glasses on and asked me for my opinion. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Leo standing next to bracelets and trying on a few. I noticed that one of us was missing and tipped on my cousin’s shoulder. “Where is Ken?” N looked around but when he couldn’t find him he just shrugged and continued searching for a cool sun glass.

“Tatataa!!!!” We all looked surprised when we heard Ken’s voice and looked around. When we finally found him we started to laugh so hard. Well, Leo was just watching the scenery in his normal silence but except for him we all laughed. Ken obviously found a pink bikini in the store and he put it on and now he was standing in the middle of this store just wearing a pink bikini. It looked so funny and I really admired his courage. Which guy would try on a bikini in a store just for fun? We were all teasing him but I noticed that Leo was secretly taking a picture. Well, maybe he had also fun but wasn’t showing it.

We explored many stores but at one point Hyuk was nagging us to finally go into a restaurant. We all agreed with him because suddenly everybody was hungry and my cousin found the perfect restaurant. We all enjoyed our food and in the end N ordered cocktails for all of us. We had really much fun and nobody wanted to go home now so we decided to leave the restaurant and found a place where we could party all night long.

The streets of Busan were full with people now. Nighttime was party time, I thought to myself. “Let’s stay together and don’t get lost!” My cousin told us all and we started to walk into the crowd of people. It was really hard not to lose touch with the boys. Many people were here and I tried to see them all the time. Suddenly I was pushed by a person and fell on the ground. Damn it, I thought and tried to slowly get up again. My leg hurt a little bit. I looked around but couldn’t see the boys anymore. I pulled out my phone so I could call my cousin. Great, my phone died..I should have charged it before we left the hotel. Ok, so I would have to search for them, I decided and started to make my way through the crowd. I looked around and hoped that I would find them soon but all I saw were unfamiliar faces.

“Are you looking for someone?” A guy came up next to me and talked to me. I felt uncomfortable at first but maybe he had seen my cousin and his friends. I told him about my situation and described him my cousin and his friends. The guy suddenly put my arm and started to walk in the different direction. “I saw them over there.” He said and pulled me away further and further. “Let…me..go..” I was so afraid and tried to get my arm away from him but he was stronger than me. “Stop it!” I screamed but nobody heard me and the guy was just ignoring me and continued pulling me away. He was so strong and it was impossible for me to get away. Tears were in my eyes now and I was so afraid. Please, somebody help me.

Somebody rushed to the guy and hit his arm away from me. I was shocked when I noticed Leo in front of me. The guy was yelling something at him when Leo suddenly grabbed this man on his collar and looked at him with anger. He said something and I saw the man nodding. When Leo released him the man quickly ran away. Leo turned around and pulled me into his arms. “Are you ok?” I shook my head and started to cry really hard now. What would have happened if Leo wasn’t here? What would the man have done to me? “We’re going back to the hotel.” He decided and put his arm around my shoulder. He pulled out his phone and I saw him writing a message to my cousin.

When we arrived at the hotel Leo brought me to my room. We stood in front of the closed door and I looked on the ground. “Thank you.” I whispered and he just my hair with his hand. “Oh, damn!” I suddenly said and Leo looked at me. “Hakyeon has the card for our room.” I admitted. “Then let’s go to my room.” He said, turned around and walked to his room. “Are you sure?” I asked him while he was opening the door. I got no answer and we both entered the room.

I sat cross legged on the double bed and looked into my lap. Leo sat next to me quietly as always and I could feel his eyes on me. “Thank you for saving me.” I whispered. “You’re welcome.” When I thought about it tears came up again and I started to cry. “I don’t know what would have happened if you…” I didn’t want to imagine this. “I noticed that you were missing and then I started to look for you. I was so worried when I saw this man pulling you away..” He explained and I looked at him. “Thank you so much, Leo.” I whispered. “’Taekwoon.” He mumbled. “You can call me Taekwoon, that’s my real name.” He added when he saw my surprised face. “Thank you, Taekwoon.” I smiled at him and looked at my lap again. Leo saved me. What would have happened without him? The worst sceneries came up in my mind and tears started to collect in my eyes again.

*BASH* A pillow hit me right in my face. I was so surprised and noticed that it was Leo. What the..? “Stop thinking about it now. It’s over.” He said and looked away when I looked at him. He was too slow to get away when I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it. He looked so shocked in the first moment and I started to laugh. I saw him smiling and then he hit me back. We started a pillow fight which was so much fun. We stood up from the bed and ran around in the whole room trying to hit the other one and avoiding to get hit. I’ve never seen Leo like that but he seemed like he was really enjoying being that childish right now.

We both climbed on the bed again..kneeling on it and still hitting each other with the pillows. I hit him on his head and he lost his balance and landed right on top of me. His head was lying next to my shoulder and we both laughed. I could feel his body vibrating because of his laughter. He lifted himself up on his arms. Our laughing stopped right away when he looked me in the eyes.

I saw his head coming closer and closer and then I could feel his soft lips on mine. The kiss was so sweet and gentle but at the same time insecure at first but then he totally took over control. He parted my lips softly with his tongue and invaded my mouth. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He rolled himself on his back pulling me on top of him without breaking our kiss. His hands were touching my back… it…still kissing me. What was happening here? I wanted more of him now but…his hands continued exploring my body and suddenly they found their way under my shirt. His hands were so soft and I moaned into his mouth when I felt his warm hands on my skin. I could feel him smiling a little bit. He softly laid me next to him still continuing our kiss and let his hand wandering down on my body until they reached my . Just the feeling of his hand there made me moan into his mouth again.

“Leo! Sun! Open the door! We’re back!” Leo immediately broke the kiss and jumped out of the back. Bad timing, my dear cousin, really bad timing. My cheeks turned red. Oh my god…what did I do? Leo and I…we kissed…we did…more. I heard Leo opening the door and my cousin and Ravi entered the room. “Sun, are you ok?” He sat on the bed and hugged me. “Leo told me that you fell and hurt your leg.” He told me and I looked at Leo who was just standing there without saying anything. “Yes, everything is ok. Don’t worry.” My cousin looked relieved and said that we should go back to sleep now. “I hope you weren’t doing dirty things in my bed.” Ravi laughed and I stopped breathing for a moment. Did they notice anything? Leo hit Ravi on the head and I hurried to get out of the room together with my cousin. Before leaving the room I tried to look into Leo’s eyes again but he was looking on the ground. Why..?

“I’m so glad that you’re ok. I was really worried when Leo texted me about your injury.” My cousin told me while he was getting ready for bed in the bathroom. I was sitting on my bed and waited for my phone to get charged. Finally I could see the home screen. I wanted to write Leo a message because..yeah…I just wanted to write him. It turned out that he was faster than me:

“I haven’t told Hakyeon about the man because he would feel guilty for not noticing that you were in danger. Good night.”

He was right..Hakyeon would feel so guilty, it was better to not tell him about this. His message confused me so much. We just…kissed…and now he’s writing like nothing has happened between us. What was happening between us? I decided to answer him:

“Thank you, Taekwoon…for everything :) Good night <3”

I sent the message and then I turned around in my bed. My cousin was still talking about something but I wasn’t able to pay any attention to him. I could still feel Leo’s soft lips. I still felt his tongue in my mouth. I still felt his hands on my body. My heart was beating so fast and sooner than expected I fell into a deep sleep.