Don't worry..it's fine

My life...with VIXX..

„What did I tell you to do? I told you to be careful outside! Careful..you know what that is?!” My cousin was stamping through the entire living room while scolding us. Leo and I were both sitting on the couch silently. I looked on the ground the whole time because I felt so bad. I disappointed my cousin again. I was totally right when I thought that somebody was following us that day. My feeling was right..I should have listened to it. We should have been more careful..now everybody knows about our relationship.

“Sun, did you hear what I just said?” My cousin’s head was really close to my face suddenly and I jumped in my seat when I noticed it. I heard Leo giggling next to me which made my cousin angry again.

“It’s not funny, Leo. This is serious.” He scolded his friend.

“I know, hyung. But instead of discussing about the fact that we weren’t careful enough we should rather think of how we should face the situation now.” Leo calmly explained and my cousin nodded while saying ‘hm’.

“We’re going to have a meeting with our manager tomorrow anyways.” My cousin sat down next to me and looked concentrated now.

“Why do you have a meeting? Because of the scandal?” Did I bring the boys in trouble?

“It’s just to discuss our upcoming performances and events, don’t worry.” Leo grabbed my hand and gave me a little smile which made me feel less scared now.

“We’re also going to talk about the pictures and the article, too, I guess. We should wait for tomorrow and then we can decide what to do.” My cousin suddenly said and stood up. “I’m tired. Good night, now. See you tomorrow.” He left the living room then and Leo put his arms around me.

“I’m so sorry, Taekwoon.” I whispered while laying my head on his chest. He my hair with his other hand.

“Don’t worry. Everything is going to be alright.” He whispered back and blew a kiss on my hair.

I woke up early in the next morning because I heard that the boys were busy in the kitchen. I decided to get up and join them so I would be able to see them once more before they had their meeting with their manager.

“Good morning.” I yawned and the boys greeted me back. “Are you nervous because of the meeting? I’m sorry for causing you trouble.” I apologized again and sat down at the table.

“Don’t worry. They would have found out sooner or later so it’s ok. You guys didn’t do it on purpose.” Ravi said while drinking some coffee.

“Do you want some pancakes?” My cousin asked me and I just shook my head. I didn’t feel well all of a sudden and just the thought of pancakes made me wanna throw up right away. I was so nervous because of their meeting with the manager..I felt so scared because of it. The door bell rang and Ken immediately jumped up from his seat.

“I’ll get it!” He yelled and we heard him opening the door then. It was really quiet then because we were all curious who was visiting us that early in the morning. We got our answer really fast when Lin entered the kitchen together with Ken.

“Good morning.” Lin smiled and I wondered what she was doing here.

“Sun, don’t tell me you forgot. We decided that we would work on our photo book today again.” She playfully scolded me and laughed. , I had forgotten it.

“We have to go now.” My cousin suddenly said and the boys got ready. Hakyeon hugged me tight and Leo kissed me on my cheeks before the boys finally left the apartment and left Lin and me alone.

“Ok, Sun, now tell me. What happened with Hakyeon yesterday? And are you alright? You look like a ghost.” She sat down at the table and looked totally worried now.

“They’re going to talk with their manager about it today and I’m so scared of it. What if their manager wants Leo to break up with me? I am so scared Lin..I feel like throwing up..” I explained to her and took a deep breath to get this strange feeling in my stomach away. Lin stood up and hugged me tight.

“Don’t worry too much about it, ok? Let’s work on our photo book and make you forget this thing.” She smiled and pulled me up from the chair. We were allowed to use Hongbin’s laptop and so we looked at all the pictures we took yesterday.

“I like this one.” Lin smiled and pointed at the picture where Ken was carrying her on his back. They looked so cute together and totally happy..like they were already dating..they would be so wonderful together.

“You two would make a cute couple.” I smiled at her and her eyes shined when she heard my words.

We spent a long time with looking at the pictures but at some point I was too curious and the TV because I wanted to know if something was in the news about VIXX.

“I just want to see what the reporters are telling there.” I explained and Lin just nodded. I turned the TV on just in time because the news channel was on now. We watched it carefully but nothing about Leo and me was showing up. After the news ended I turned the TV off again.

“Nothing.” I whispered and Lin smiled at me.

“You were worrying about nothing.” My friend hugged me and smiled at me again. Why didn’t I feel better now? I still felt so sick..

“Have you eaten anything today?” Lin asked me and looked really mad when I shook my head, “I’m going to make us some sandwiches right away! And you will eat some, too, young lady!” She raised her finger in front of my face and scolded me. She was really fast with making sandwiches and gave me a plate with the food on it five minutes later. I took one and ate it..slowly..but it tasted good.

“Now..calm down, Sun. I’m sure everything is going to be ok with our boys.” She smiled at me again and I got surprised. OUR boys?

“What’ya mean with.’our’ boys?” I asked her with my mouth full of sandwich and she had a problem to understand what I just said.

“Ehm..you know..” She started to explain but we then heard the entrance door and the boys entered the living room.

“We’re back.” My cousin said and he looked..grumpy?!

“What happened? Did you get scolded..or worse..?” I jumped up and looked at him. The other boys entered the room and they also looked annoyed..except for Ken who was looking uncomfortable a little bit.

“Hakyeon, what happened?” I asked my cousin again. “Leo, please tell me..” I felt tears coming up in my eyes and Leo immediately came to me and pushed me to his chest.

“Nothing happened, Sun. Everything is ok.” He whispered.

“Well, nothing is ok.” My cousin suddenly said. “Obviously we are starting to have secrets from each other, right Ken?!” my cousin glared at his friend which made him blush.

“What do you mean?” I asked innocently and noticed that Lin was stepping from one foot to the other the whole time. She seemed also nervous..did this mean..?

“Lin and I are officially together since yesterday.” Ken suddenly confessed and put his arm around her after she went to him. My mouth fell open now.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I scolded my friend and poked her in the side.

“I asked her not to tell anybody after we found out about the pictures of you and Leo yesterday. I wanted to tell our manager first so that there would be no more surprises.”

“You told it right in the meeting, you traitor.” Ravi hit Ken on his arm and Hyuk made a hand movement like trying to cut his head off.

“Don’t worry, Sun, We’re not mad at him.” My cousin winked at me and hugged me now. Ken and Lin looked totally happy. I watched them looking at each other and suddenly Ken gave Lin a kiss on her cheek. I quickly ran out of the living room right into the bathroom, shut the door behind me and ran to the toilet immediately.

“Sun, are you ok? Can I come in?” I heard Lin knocking on the door.

“Yes..” I whispered and she opened the door. She looked shocked when she saw me sitting next to the toilet on the floor.

“I think I’m getting sick. I felt the whole day so ty..maybe it was too much stress today..or I ate something wrong..” I explained and she nodded.

“You should lay in your bed now and get some rest, ok?” She helped me up and we went back to the boys.

“Sun, is everything ok?” Hakyeon hugged me carefully and I nodded.

“I guess I’m getting sick..I just lay in my bed, ok?” I asked them and they all nodded. I immediately went to my room then and laid down. I pulled the blanket over my face and slowly started to feel better under the sheets..in the dark…