Hard decisions

My life...with VIXX..

Lin wanted to walk straight into my room. She turned around and looked at me confused. I pointed her to go to my room and she nodded. Obviously she understood what I wanted to do. I knocked on Leo’s door and entered his room. He was lying on his bed listening to some music with his phone. He looked up when he saw me and put his earphones out. I sat down next to him and waited for a reaction but he just kept looking into my eyes. Suddenly he embraced me and hid his head in my shoulder.

“Hold me..” I heard him whispering and got really confused. What has happened between him and Minah? I put my arms around him and held him really tight. I felt his breath on my neck and I also felt him trembling a little bit. What was going on? He didn’t say a single word..he just continued holding me.

“What happened between Minah and you?” I decided to ask him straight now. I’ve never seen Leo like this before and I was really shocked to be honest. He took a deep breath.

“I ended our friendship..” He explained and I gasped.

“But..why..what..” – “I don’t want to talk about it..” He interrupted me immediately and stopped hugging me.

“But..” His eyes which were looking straight at me stopped me from asking and so I just nodded understandable. “Thanks, Sun.” He said, kissed my forehead and then stood up.

“Where are you going?” I said when he wanted to walk out of the room.

“Just going outside for a walk..fresh air..” He explained and then he left the room and soon after that I heard him leaving the dorm. I sat on his bed dumbfounded for a few minutes and then I decided to go to Lin. I was really surprised when I didn’t find her in my room and when I looked around I found her and Hongbin sitting on the floor in the living room. They were discussing something and I came closer and sat down next to Lin then.

“Lin and I are already discussing a few topics. I have to admit that you collected many ideas today.” Hongbin gave me his wonderful bright smile. I nodded and felt Lin giving me a strange look from the side.

“Well..the topics you’ve collected are pretty good. I especially like the nature topic because you can take so many pictures with this topic..” Hongbin explained.

“Yes, but I also like the baby animal topic!” Lin told him with shining eyes and made him giggle.

“Baby animals are cute..but there are not so many possibilities..” Hongbin put one finger on his nose and looked like he was thinking about a solution. His phone suddenly started ringing.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes.” He explained, answered the call and left the living room. Lin seemed like she had just waited for such a moment.

“Ok, tell me, what’s up?” She looked curious and I just shrugged.

“I don’t really know. Leo ended his friendship with Minah. That’s everything he told me.”

“Finally! Finally he realized that she’s fake.” Lin smiled but I couldn’t be too happy about this. Leo seemed so sad and disappointed.

“Yeah, but she was very important to him. He looked so sad..I’ve never seen him like that before..” I whispered and Lin put her arm around my shoulders. Hongbin came back in that moment and sat down on the floor again.

“I just got an idea.” He said with a bright smile and Lin and I both looked curious at him. “How about we just walk around tomorrow and shoot pictures. After that we can select the best pics and then decide which topic the photo book will get..” He explained his idea and we both smiled.

“That’s a great idea, Hongbin!” Lin got really excited and I also liked the idea. His idea was really good and that way we could shoot everything tomorrow that we liked. I got totally excited for the next day. We planned everything for the next day then. We were in the middle of planning when Ken entered the living room and sat to us.

“Yaah..what are you doing?” He asked with his normal loud voice.

“Oh, we were just looking for a person who can help us tomorrow with the photo shooting and I think we found the perfect man for this job.” Hongbin laughed at Ken who looked really surprised now. Lin and I also laughed when we saw his face.

“Whatever. I’ll be your man tomorrow!” Ken shouted. He was so happy and cherish as always and Lin giggled the whole time because of him.

“Yah, now that this is decided. How about we have dinner? I am soo hungry..” Ken started to whine like a baby which made Lin giggle even more. “Hey, it’s not funny!” Ken scolded her and started to tickle her which made her laugh now really loud. Hongbin and I just looked at each other raising our eyebrows. Ok, I guess we got another mission for tomorrow called ‘Len’! Seriously, they were meant to be together. Lin, Hongbin and Ken decided to cook something while I wanted to take a walk outside..and search for Leo. He was gone for quite a while now and I started to worry about him. He seemed so disappointed and hurt earlier.

I went outside and took a deep breath. It was already dark and also a little bit cold outside. I looked around and thought about where he might have gone. I didn’t realize that Lin followed me outside and I jumped a little bit when I felt her hand on my shoulder.

“I’m sure he’s alright.” She whispered and I continued looking around.

“I don’t doubt that but I want to find him..” I said and she nodded. She hugged me before she went inside again and then I decided to walk down to the near supermarket and get some coffee. I realized that it was impossible to find one person in a big city like Seoul so I just wanted to grab some coffee at the supermarket and then go back to the dorm. I didn’t hurry because I enjoyed the fresh air and it also helped me to get my head clear from everything. Minah..this Kairi girl..Leo who ended his friendship with Minah..my relationship to the main vocalist of Vixx..my life..with Vixx..everything seemed so unreal whenever I started to think about it. Sometimes I felt like I was stuck in a K-Drama because so many things seemed unreal sometimes. I suddenly stopped walking and turned around. I had the feeling that somebody was following me but when I looked nobody was there. I shrugged and continued my way to the supermarket then. I smiled when I reached it and I smiled even brighter when I spotted Leo leaving it.

“Hey.” I went closer to him and he looked surprised.

“What are you doing here?”

“I just needed some fresh air and then I decided to buy some coffee here.” I explained. He smiled and now I realized that he was carrying to coffee-to-go in his hands. He reached me one and smiled.

“Seems like we had the same idea.” He seemed so happy now and I took the coffee. He carefully looked around and when he saw that there were no other people around he took my hand.

“We should go back then.” He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We were holding hands..I loved holding hands with him..whenever he was holding mine I felt safe..I couldn’t really explain this feeling. I just knew one thing..I loved him more than anything in this world.

“Minah was talking about you earlier.” He started to say all of a sudden.

“Huh?”

“She said that you were not good enough for me and that I should break up with you because our relationship wouldn’t be good for my image.” He continued and I was shocked now.

“But..why..?” I didn’t understand Minah.

“I told her that she either has to accept you as my girlfriend..or..” He sighed.

“You..told her off..because of me..?” I couldn’t believe what I just heard.

“Of course. If she was my friend she would be happy for me..us..but obviously..ah, nevermind..how’s your coffee?” He changed the topic. , I totally forgot the coffee in my hand and immediately drank it. Of course I forgot that it was hot and burnt my tongue which made Leo giggle next to me.

“Not..gfunny..” I tried to scold him while holding my tongue out. He stopped walking and pulled me close. He looked deep into my eyes and I put my tongue back in my mouth.

“I love you, Sun..” He smiled and then bent down and kissed me. Although the kiss was really short..it felt like heaven..kissing him…wonderful. My head felt like a roller coaster ride again.

“I love you, too.” I smiled at him and we continued walking back to the dorm again. I looked back a few times and also told Leo that I had the feeling that somebody was following us but he just laughed and told me that I was paranoid because nobody was around. After I turned around the fifth time and after Leo laughed at me once again I decided that he was right..I got paranoid now. We laughed together and headed back to the apartment then.