Family meeting

My life...with VIXX..

"Good morning, Sun. Are you feeling better today?" All the persons who were sitting at the kitchen table were staring at me and I felt how my cheeks turned red. I hated people staring at me. I nodded and sat down next to Leo.

"Oh, good morning, Lin." I said surprised when I saw her sitting next to Ken and had to smile. They looked so cute together.

"Lin staid over night." Ken explained and right in that moment Hyuk gave him a wolf whistle. Ken tried to hit Hyuk under the table but accidentally hit Ravi and that started the whole thing. Now all the boys (except for Leo) were trying to hit each other under the kitchen table. Even my cousin joined in and he was the most hyper of them..you couldn't believe that he was the oldest in the group. 

The boys got silent immediately when they watched Leo standing up and walking out of the kitchen while answering his phone. It was really quiet now because they were totally curious who was calling him so early in the morning.

"Who's calling him so early in the morning?" Ravi whispered with his deep voice but my cousin only hit him on his arm and showed him to be quiet by putting one finger on his mouth. I was also curious now because it was pretty early. Was it Minah?

"I'm sure it's not her, Sun, don't worry." Lin interrupted the silence and smiled at me. She knew exactly what I was thinking and that was one of the reasons why she was my best friend.

"Who?" Hakyeon's voice was a little bit too loud and so Ken hit him under the kitchen table with his food. He looked like it really hurt and that started the whole thing again.

"How can you hit our leader?!" Hyuk shouted and tried to hit Ken but this time he accidentally hit Lin which made her hiss.

"Yah..how can you hit my beautiful girl?!" Ken tried to hit Hyuk back but now he hit Hongbin by accident. The boys got really wild now and obviously everybody had forgotten about Leo's mysterious phone call. Lin and I just watched the boys playing their hitting game and then I accidentally whispered the word "Kids" which made the boys immediately stop. They were all quiet now and looked at me surprised.

"What?" I asked them and felt me blushing again.

"You just sounded like Leo hyung.." Hongbin explained and the boys nodded.

"I totally thought it was Leo who said it..but you're too pretty to be Leo." Ken laughed with an aegyo voice. He didn't notice that Leo came back into the kitchen and heard Ken's last words. He hit Ken on his head which made him scream like a little girl. We all laughed at him because of that.

"Who was it?" Hakyeon suddenly asked and Leo looked as calm as always.

"My sister. She saw the article and wanted to know whether it's true or not." He sat down next to me again.

"What did you tell her?" I asked him and felt how my hands got sweaty a little bit.

"I told her about you. She is coming to visit us in the afternoon." He explained and drank from his coffee. He was acting like it was a normal thing..like groceries shopping..

"She wants to meet..ME..?!" My voice reached a high pitched tone and I heard Hyuk and Hongbin giggle because of it.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" I couldn't believe how calm Leo was acting. 

"What if she doesn't like me? What if I embarass you in front of her? What if.." - "..she's telling you guys to think of protection?" Hyuk completed my sentence and I just glared at him. Ravi, Hongbin and Ken started to laugh really loud now while Lin and Hakyeon were trying to hide their smile.

"Well..I'm glad you're having fun.." I pouted and looked angry at all of them.

"Don't worry so much." Leo blew a kiss on my hair and then stood up. "Isn't it time for our practice?" 

"Oh yeah. We have to go now!" My cousin literally jumped up from his chair and made the boys to leave the apartment together.

"She's coming to visit us around 3pm.." Leo told me before he went away and so I was alone with Lin.

"Are you nervous?" She suddenly asked me and I just glared at her. "Sorry, of course you are. Maybe you could do something nice for her visit.." Lin suggested.

"Like what..?"

"Like..baking a cake maybe? I love cake. I would totally love the person who baked me cake.." Lin's eyes shined like she was in love when she was talking about cake. I had to admit that it was a really good idea though.

"Ok, I'm going to bake a cake then!" 

"I'll help you! Leo's sister will love you right away" She gave me a high-five and then we started to put out all the ingredients of the refrigerator.

“Oh, how about a strawberry-chocolate cake?” My friend suddenly suggested and I got totally excited.

“Oh my god, yes! I love chocolate..and strawberries!” I got really excited and ate one of the strawberries we took out of the refrigerator.

“Hey..you shouldn’t eat them all. We need them for the cake.” Lin laughed and also put one strawberry into .

Just when we had all the ingredients in front of us we heard the door of the apartment and heard strange noises. When we looked we saw Leo and Ken entering the dorm.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had practice?” Lin and I asked at the same time.

“Practice got cancelled because of an important meeting and so we decided to come back to you. What are you up to?” Ken explained to us and we just smiled.

“We’re going to bake a strawberry-chocolate cake for Leo’s sister.” Lin smiled at Ken who got really excited now.

“Oh, we’re going to help you!” He took Leo’s hand (who looked really excited as always) and pulled him into the kitchen. “How can we help you?” Ken asked while Leo put one strawberry into his mouth.

“You shouldn’t eat them!” Lin scolded her boyfriend. He just smiled, took one strawberry and held it in front of her face. She hesitated for a moment but then she ate it. Leo gave me a strange look like “Do you really want me to do the same?” and I just shook my head. He looked totally relieved when he noticed that I didn’t want to be fed with strawberries.

“First we should open the flour..” I explained. Leo wanted to take the package but Ken was faster. He tried to open it but somehow..he was too strong. The whole flour flew through the air and made him look like a snowman. Lin and I totally cracked up now and I swear that even Leo smiled a little bit. Instead of trying to get rid of the white thing Ken only pulled out his phone and was obviously taking a selca.

“What the hell are you doing?” Lin asked him totally surprised.

“Starlight selca..” Leo suddenly said and put another strawberry into his mouth.

“You’re pretty eager when it comes to fanservice..huh?” Lin smiled and Ken’s eyes started to shine.

“They are my babies. I love them all..” His aegyo voice hurt in my ears. I secretly sneaked up next to Leo and when he tried to grab another berry I was faster and grabbed it before he did. He looked surprised when I put it in my mouth smiling at him like a little child who just won a battle with another child.

“Don’t play with me.” He whispered and put his hand on my cheek which made me gulp. He looked me deep in the eyes…

“Stop being lovey-dovey!” Ken’s aegyo voice could really ruin romantic moments. Leo and I both rolled our eyes at the same time which made Lin giggle.

We all did our best then. We put the ingredients in a bowl (Ken luckily stayed away from the flour!) and then we put it in the oven. We stood in front of it and watched how our cake was slowly baked. It was really exciting to watch even though you couldn’t see much. We had a lot of fun and while the cake was in the oven we cleaned the plates, the bowls and everything else we had used for it. We had a lot of fun together although Ken got totally hyper and splashed water at us. Leo didn’t seem happy about it but he held his emotions back. It seemed like he was enjoying spending the time with us and to be honest..I was also glad to have something like a double date right now. Lin and Ken..Len..Leo and I..Seo..wait..was Seo our couple name?! Where the hell did that come from? Leo’s phone started to ring and he went outside to answer it. We watched him for a few seconds but then it was time to put the cake out of the oven.

“Ok..now we just have to put the strawberries on top..wait a minute..” Lin glared at me when she saw me putting the last strawberry in my mouth.

“Did you eat all of them?” Ken’s mouth fell open and I laughed.

“Leo ate some, too.” I confessed and got red again.

“I’m glad you’re eating again, Sun. I got really worried when you felt so sick yesterday. Although your appetite seemed to have grown..” Lin smiled at me and I smiled back. Leo came back into the kitchen and looked totally disappointed.

“My sister can’t come. My little nephew got sick and she has to stay at home with him.”

It was really sad that I couldn’t meet his sister today but on the other hand it was good because now we could eat the whole cake. We cut it in pieces and we were really excited when we tried the first piece.

“Oh my..this is soo delicious.” Lin said and I nodded. Ken pulled Leo really close to him and took a selca together with the cake.

“Let’s pretend that we baked it alone..” He giggled like a little girl when he posted the picture on his instagram account. We all decided to eat a second piece and after that I decided to eat a third piece of cake which made the others look shocked at me.

“How can you eat another piece..I feel like I’m going to explode in a few second..” Ken whined and I just shrugged. Lin looked at me skeptical but I didn’t care right now because the cake was way too delicious. Baking together with the boys was definitely a great idea!