Funny afternoon

My life...with VIXX..

N threw his bag on one of the beds and claimed it as his bed now. We had two single beds here, a great balcony from which we could see the beach and a wonderful bathroom. I was fascinated of all this because it has been so long since I stayed in a hotel. “Let’s make a picture!” My cousin appeared behind me, put his arms around me and held his phone in front of us. “Hakyeon..no pics..” I tried to escape but he didn’t let me out of his arms until he got the perfect selca. “I’m going to send it to the boys.” He smiled happily and I rolled my eyes. Great..the hyper mother cousin of Vixx was also addicted to selcas. Please shoot me. I sighed and sat on my own bed. My phone beeped and I pulled it out of my bag. “Hakyeon..what the hell?!” I said surprised when I noticed that my cousin made a group chat in kakaotalk. “Now we can all talk and chat together.” He smiled and suddenly my phone beeped again. Hakyeon had posted the selca of us in the group chat. Hongbin, Ken and Hyuk joined the selca competition and their pic looked so funny. Well..in fact Ken was on Hongbin’s back and on Ken’s back was Hyuk..I smiled when I saw this pic and my cousin started to write in the group chat. I wondered if Ravi and Leo would also post something. Well..Ravi sent a picture and I swear if Leo’s stare could kill somebody this rapper would be dead by now. I had to admit that I enjoyed reading the messages the boys sent in the group chat. I was more the silent reading type instead of sending messages all the time but still it was fun. My cousin took a quick shower and I unpacked my stuff in the meantime. Exactly after one hour we all met in the main hall of the hotel again.

“Ok, what should we do now?” Hyuk asked and jumped up and down. They all started to argue about the different things we should do now. Leo and I were just standing there quietly and watching the discussion. “Sun should decide.” All of them stopped talking immediately when they heard Leo’s voice and everybody looked surprised. “He’s right. She’s the girl..she should decide where we should go now.” Hongbin smiled at me. Why me? “Ehm..ehm..” I started to stutter and my hand became sweaty. “How about going to the beach?” I whispered and closed my eyes. “Beach sounds great.” Ken shouted and the others agreed with him so it was decided. My cousin walked next to me and talked to me about the great weather in Busan. Ravi and Ken were both teasing each other like little kids and Hyuk and Hongbin were walking in front of N and me. Leo was silently walking behind us and seemed like he was in his own world again.

“We are here!” Ken shouted out so loud that a few people at the beach looked at us. “Why are you so loud!” My cousin hit him on the head and laughed. “Kids.” I heard Leo’s voice mumbling next to me which made me smile. Seemed like the word ‘kids’ was his favorite word to describe his band members. “Look..there’s a landing stage!” Hongbin pointed into a direction and we all turned our heads. “Let’s go there!” They all started to run and tried to be the first at the landing stage. Leo and I were the only ones who didn’t run. “Why are you not trying to be first?” I laughed at him but his face was without emotions again. “They wouldn’t have a chance against me.” I took a deep breath and tried to ignore the insecure feeling inside of me. Walking next to Leo was really confusing. Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin, Ravi and my cousin were still running and when my cousin reached the goal the others just ran him over and all of them landed in the sand. It looked funny and I took out my phone and shot a picture of it.

“Hey Sun, I wanna go on the landing stage. Can you hold my phone? I’m afraid it will get wet.” My cousin came to me and gave me his phone after I nodded. Of course the other boys did the same so they could go on the place while Leo and I just sat in the sand and watched them carefully. I looked around a little bit and when I turned around I noticed that Leo has put out his phone and was obviously filming something. Hakyeon was standing at the edge of the landing stage like…yeah…like in the famous Titanic scene. Ken was standing behind him and I heard them singing the song “My heart will go on”. But funnier than this scenery was the fact that Ravi was sneaking up behind them and suddenly pushed them right into the water. I had to laugh when I saw this and also Leo next to me started to giggle a little bit while filming. Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk also jumped into the water then (they still had all their clothes on) and had a lot of fun in there, like little kids.

Leo next to me put off his jacket and his shoes (at least one of the boys was reasonable), stood up and walked to the water. I looked into my lap, looked on the phones I had and then laid them on Leo’s jacket. I really wanted to put my feet into the water a little bit like Leo did right now and followed him after putting my shoes off. Leo was walking around in the water a little bit and I followed him. He looked surprised at first but then he continued walking around. Why was he always so quiet? I decided to a little bit and spattered him with water. He immediately stopped walking around and looked at me. Oh god, what have I done, I thought and suddenly he spattered me back with water. I started to scream when I felt the cool water on my body but now a tough fight had started. We played around like little kids for a while but then we went back to our clothes and sat in the sand again.

The other members were still in the water, diving each other, playing around…it was really cool to watch them. When they came out of the water Hyuk said that he wanted ice cream now. We played a game to decide who was in charge to get some and sadly Leo and I lost so we started to search a place to get ice cream. We found one pretty fast and bought the different flavors everybody wanted. Leo took vanilla and I took chocolate chip flavor.  When we finally got everything Leo pointed at my ice cream. “Can I taste it?” he asked with his soft voice and I nodded. He bent down to reach it and my ice cream with his tongue. “Do you wanna taste mine, too?” He held his ice into my direction and I bent forward to reach it. When I was about to taste it he made a little hand movement and pushed the ice cream on my nose. I was shocked and took a step away from him and glared at him. I swear I saw him smiling at that moment but then he just touched my nose with his hand and wiped away the ice cream on my nose.

Why was Leo always so different? One moment he was the total silent type who was living in his own world and in the next moment he was doing things like this. I didn’t understand him. We walked back to the others without talking and they were so happy when they got their ice cream. Suddenly my cousin got an idea: “Hey..we should make a video for our fans! Sun, can you take the video with my phone?” He asked me and handed it to. I nodded and sat in front of them so all of the six members would be in the frame. I nodded and then they started to talk:

N: “Annyeonghaseyo. We are V…V-I-X..VIXX!” We are having ice cream right now iiiiin..”

He looked to Ravi who shouted the word “Busan!” then.

N: “Yes. We are in Busan right now having a little vacation before our concert starts in three weeks.”

Ken: “I hope you will all attend it!”

Ravi: “Of course our Starlights will attend it.” He hit Ken on his head while saying this.

N: “Guys..we’re filming now..behave..” My cousin scolded s. “Now..we should all say something to our Starlights.” N decided and pointed at Hyuk.

Hyuk: “I hope you are looking forward to our concert! Can’t wait to see you all again.” The maknae smiled at the camera and my cousin pointed to Hongbin.

Hongbin: “I’m very excited. Please tell us which songs you would like us to perform.”

Ravi: “Thank you Starlights for making all this here possible. I would share my ice cream with you right now if you were here.” The rapper smiled in the camera.

N: “Leo. Anything you want to say?”

They all looked at Leo now who remained in total silence and looked uncomfortable. Obviously he didn’t love the fact of being filmed. He looked at me, his lips and opened his mouth.

Leo: “Please stay healthy.” The others were excited because he said something.

N: “More charm please.” My cousin .

Hongbin: “Yes, they need to get the charm appeal!”

Leo looked at s who were all smiling at him…

Leo: “Please stay healthier.”

N: “Wow, more and more health. So, we’re all very excited to see you all at our concert. Thank you for everything!”

All of them said the word ‘bye’ together then. Well, Leo pretended to say it, Ravi and Ken made a heart together with their arms, Hyuk and Hongbin waved their hands and my cousin formed a hard with both of his hand. I stopped the recording. It was the first time I saw my cousin like that. He looked so professional and…I had no words for this. “Did you like it?” He asked me and they all looked at me. “Yes, it was so cool. And I’m really surprised. How can you talk like that in front of the camera? I would choke on my own words because of the embarrassment.” “Hah, like N knows embarrassment!” Hongbin started to laugh and fell on his back because of his laughter. My cousin threw himself on Hongbin and poked him.

They day at the beach was so much fun and on our way back to the hotel my cousin uploaded the video we took on their YouTube channel. “I’m so excited which songs they want us to perform.” Hongbin told Hyuk and I got curious. “Are you allowed to choose the songs you want to perform?” “Well, yes, in some way we can decide. It would be so lame if we should perform songs we don’t like.” He answered and winked at me. I was really excited now what else would happen today. But at first we needed to get back in our rooms so that we could all change our clothes since the sand was literally everywhere and of course five of us were still a little bit wet. Let’s see what else we were going to do in Busan today!