Call me N

My life...with VIXX..

„I can’t believe we’re going to spend time together after all these years!“  My cousin smiled on the driver’s seat and gave me a short look.

“Hakyeon..I still think that it’s not a good idea..” I mumbled and looked out of the window. Many cars were on the streets at this time and because of that we lost a lot of time.

“Ok, first of all…stop calling me Hakyeon, ok? Just call me N like all the other members..”

“Well, first of all..forget it! I’m calling you Hakyeon as long as I want..plus I’m your cousin so I’m allowed to do that..”

“You’re still as stubborn as you were when we were kids.” He sighed and concentrated on driving again.

“I really don’t want to move into your dorm. I’ll only disturb you guys and get on your nerves.”

He ignored my complaining and looked straight out of the window. My parents had to move to America because of my dad’s job. They asked me to come with them but I wanted to stay in Seoul. All my friends were here and I was studying at a university. I didn’t want to go to America just because of my dad. I’m 20 years old so I would be able to live alone in an apartment but my mum was too worried about me. ‘Just imagine if this and this happens to you’ I heard my mum’s voice in my ear. Then she got the brilliant idea to call her sister and complain to her about her stubborn daughter. My aunt and my uncle are living far away from Seoul and I didn’t want to move to them either. So my aunt and my mum got the idea to ask my cousin Hakyeon for help. Of course he was very excited to finally see me again and that’s the reason why I was sitting in his car right now.

My cousin is a member and also the leader of the famous band VIXX. I never listened to a song of them and I didn’t feel special to be with him just because he was a star. Even my friends didn’t know that N (it’s his stage name) was my cousin. Well..long story short..we’re on our way to their dorm. Hakyeon kinda forced me to stay with them and I didn’t have a choice. America, my aunt or Hakyeon’s dorm in Seoul. Well..I chose Seoul for many reasons.

“We’re almost there. I’m so excited.” Hakyeon smiled like a child and I got really uncomfortable now. I never met his band and I’m really scared now. What would they think of me? I hated meeting new people. I like being alone and reading a book or something. I really feel uncomfortable in situations like this.

“Are you being shy again?” My cousin laughed next to me and I realized now that the car stopped in front of a big building. “We’re here.” He smiled and got out of the car.

Well..I didn’t have a choice so I got out of the car too. Hakyeon took my luggage out of the car and headed straight to the entrance of the building. I followed him and thought about many sceneries that could happen in the next minutes. He stopped in front of a door, pulled out a key of his pants and opened the door.

The apartment was really big and beautiful. Maybe I could enjoy the time at least a little bit.

“HEY…I’M BAAAACK. FAMILY MEETING!!!!” My cousin shouted so loud right in my ear that I put my hands over them. He was always the loudest one of us. When we were kids he was always so hyper. Every time he wanted to do dangerous stuff and took me with him. In the end I had to save him. I’ve always been shy and afraid but we were best friends when we were young. I really missed those times. Suddenly Hakyeon took my hand and pulled my into a room.

“Let’s sit on the couch and wait for the others. I’m so excited.”

I forced a smile. My hands were sweaty and I could barely breath.

“Hyung…why are you so loud?” A guy entered the room and yawned. “Woah..is that your cousin?” He suddenly stopped and looked at me. My cheeks turned red and I looked away.

“Yes. Where are the others?” – “On their way.” The guy answered and stared at me. 3 other guys entered the room and stopped right away when they saw me.

“Where’s Leo?” my cousin asked the others. They shrugged and one of the guys asked excited: “Is that your cousin? You told so much about her.” The guy smiled at me which made me blush even more. My hands were so wet and I started sweating. Keep calm, I thought to myself and avoided looking at all of them.

“Yes..may I introduce to you..my cousin Sun..” Hakyeon smiled brighter as the sun. I forced myself to smile and bowed down a little bit. “Nice to meet you..thanks for letting me stay here.” I whispered. Wow, 10 words to strangers, good job, I thought to myself again.

“Hah..she seems nice. My name is Ravi.” One of the guys came closer and introduced himself. I just stood there dumbfounded and tried not to blush again. “Well…I’m Hongbin..” another guy said and gave me a big smile which made me smile a little bit, too.

“I’m Hyuk..I’m the youngest around the members.” – “He’s our cute little maknae!” Hakyeon shouted and poked him in his side. My cousin was really too hyper sometimes I thought to myself.

“And my name is Ken. Nice to meet you, Sun.” The last guy winked and smiled at me. They seemed nice but I still felt uncomfortable around them.

“You’re not talking too much, are you?” Ravi laughed. “She’s just shy..don’t worry.” My cousin explained and I blushed again.

“Well..she looks cute with her red cheeks.” Ravi laughed and Hakyeon hit him really hard on his arm. “Don’t even think about it. She’s my cute little cousin, ok? MY cousin..not yours..” He smiled and pulled me into his arms which made me unable to breath.

“Hakyeon…aiiir…” I tried to get out of his arms but he was too strong. “She’s calling you Hakyeon, hyung?” Hyuk laughed and N glared at him. “Just be nice to her, ok?” my cousin told them and let me out of his arms. Finally I could breathe again.

“’By the way..where’s Leo?” – “He’s on the phone..talking to his mum..” Ken explained.

“Ehm..where do I sleep?” I asked my cousin quietly. “You’ll sleep in the guest room.” “You mean..my practice room..” Ravi interrupted my cousin.

“I can sleep on the couch..it’s really not a problem..” I quickly said. “I’m only joking.” Ravi winked and I blushed again. Damn, I hate it.

“Well, then I just go and unpack all my stuff..” I whispered and wanted to get out of the living room. *BASH* I bumped into somebody and almost fell on the floor but two hands were holding me.

Ravi started laughing out loud immediately and the others joined him. I slowly looked up at the person I bumped into and looked into brown and cold eyes.

“You should be more careful.” The guy said with a soft voice and put his hands off of me. I nodded and quickly got out of the room. Damn..why are these things always happening to me? I didn’t have problems to find the guest room and started to unpack my stuff. After I was done, I took my iPod, lied on the bed and listened to a few favorite songs. A knock on the door interrupted me. Hakyeon’s head could be seen through the door.

“We ordered pizza to welcome you. Are you hungry?” He smiled at me. I was indeed very hungry and together with my cousin I entered the kitchen. They all sat around a big table. Many pizza cartons were there. I sat next to my cousin and looked around. “Did you order pizza with only cheese on it, too?” I quietly asked my cousin but suddenly the whole table was quiet. Hakyeon laughed. “Usually Leo is the only one around here who eats this kind of pizza.”

“Woah..now we have two people in the house who like boring pizza.” Ravi laughed and Leo gave him a death stare. The whole table was laughing while Hakyeon put a piece of pizza on my plate. “Thanks, Hakyeon.” I smiled. “She called him Hakyeon again.” Ken laughed and the other guys  (except for Leo) joined in. “Please..call me N, ok?” He really begged me with his eyes and I nodded. Leo didn’t seem very interested in the whole conversation. He was quiet the whole time and ate his pizza. I wonder if something is bothering him. Maybe he didn’t like the idea of me living here now.

“By the way..welcome here, Sun.” Ravi suddenly said and smiled at me. My cheeks started to turn red again, damn it! I looked around..Leo was staring at me but when I looked at him he turned his head down again and started to eat again. What was wrong with him? Well, after we finished our dinner I headed to my room right away because I was so tired. I lied down and thought about my situation. That’s my new life now…together with VIXX..that was the last thought before I fell into a deep sleep.